Sorceress Slut Azara

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want me to beg now for you not to break me, right?" Azara uttered as she lifted her head even more to see the bulged veins on the fat red meat that stretched her open. The longer it stayed in her, the more it glued into her walls like it was melting to be a part of her.

"Boring, why would I break a good cunt like this? I want you to beg me to help you cum, or I'm just going to use you as a masturbation aid," Golak voiced and he grabbed his shaft with his right hand. He began pulling and pushing his foreskin and the oddly silky mass slid along Azara's folds in a tingly way.

"Well, I'm not going to beg but are the rest of you fine just by looking at me?" Azara almost stuttered while she watched the ogre's hand jerk his meat into her. Her toes were twitching a bit in the air and pressuring excitement filled her but her clit could only helplessly throb on its own.

"Since you are offering, suck on my tip," an ogre said and something huge moved to shadow Azara's face. It definitely was a cock that the ogre behind her pressed down until it landed on her forehead and reached to her chin. And the large hanging sack of two balls brushed against her hair.

"I'm taking this hand," an ogre grunted and grabbed Azara's right forearm to pull it over the edge of the table to land her palm on his cock. An ogre on the other side of the table did the same without saying a word. But even as her hands were being used to stroke raw cocks, her focus was on the monstrosity that was looming over her head.

"I-I can't fit that," Azara exclaimed while she pressed the back of her head against the table but it just made the ogre lower his rod with her. It rested across the right half of her face and she felt the weight even through the mask that covered her forehead.

"I know, so be a good elf and give my tip a good suck," the ogre grinned and he used two hands to angle his length so that his tip pointed at Azara's lips. Just to have it in would require her to open her jaw wide but just due to the current angle, she had no hope to do anything but just lick him.

"Come on open up, pretty lady, time for your dinner," the ogre pleaded and he took a grip from his bloated red tip with two fingers to rub it into Azara's lips. The raw smell made her tremble but it only served to tense her pussy for a few seconds before a weird jolt from her clit made her folds melt into the cock in her again.

"Hey, don't think you can cum before begging for it," Golak said and he clamped two of his fingers into Azara's clit. It triggered the knob to throb despite being constrained by his thumb and index finger. Almost like there was no room in her sensitive spot to feel pleasure due to it, it radiated along her loins and slight trembles filled her pussy.

"Don't think you can stop me, I will cum on my own," Azara voiced even as it meant that an eager tip was rubbed into her pearly teeth. The raw taste from it only added to her increasingly ecstatic excitement so she opened her lips and even angled her head to enclose the tip into her mouth.

"Don't think I'm letting a horny slut like you cum before me," Golak irked and he clamped his left hand on the bottom half of his cock to limit the area he could use. Then he pulled out and began thrusting. His hand moved in sync with his hip like he was just using Azara as an inadequately small hole to pleasure his tip.

Azara slurred an incoherent reply as a hand clamped on her lower face to lock the other cock into her. Her tongue cupped the raw meat and an impulse to lick it filled her. The more she tasted it, the sweeter it became like some rare delicacy for exquisite tastes.

"So submissive, should we recommend her for the lord?" the ogre whose balls Azara's right hand was currently being used voiced. Though even he was looking at Golak repeatedly soak the front half of his meat into the elven hole. Every time he did so, he gave her clit a slight twist and a pull like he was taunting her to cum before him despite not being pleasured properly.

"You know the lord does not like hiring used whores," the one whose tip Azara was sucking grinned. She heard the words but she could not focus on them, like her mind was beyond the point of being able to react to anything that was not a bodily stimulus.

"I know, maybe if he hires this one just to serve us poor guards," the ogre with the suggestion sighed. He lifted Azara's hand from her wrist and her fingers adapted automatically to squeeze his shaft and slid along it as he guided them to explore it.

"Heh, let's talk about that after she passes this interview," an ogre who reached to dig out Azara's bosom voiced. He force both of them out through the gap in her dress so that the breasts squeezed together like some wobbly mound that shook when he tapped them from one end.

"Such a greedy whore, cumming before her clients," Golak voiced even before Azara realized that the convulsions in her clit were more focused than before. This time after they started, they sent hard pulses across her pussy that began throbbing against the thrusts into her depths.

Azara's breathing grew louder than before but she could only draw breath through her nose that was next to the cock she was licking. Her muscles shifted around like directed by the commands from her clit and her toes and ears twitched seemingly on their own. All the while her body was tingling from almost paralyzing pulses of ecstasy like she was breaking down.

"I'm cumming," someone grunted and Azara was not sure who it had been before a heated pulse exploded in her mouth. It filled her to the brim almost immediately and her swallow reflex went on overdrive even as her nose and tongue burned from an alien smell. More and more of the hot slime pumped into her mouth and she kept gulping it down like an instinctual machine that was trying not to drown.

"You sure?" someone irked and the tip was thrust out of Azara's mouth to shoot a spill across her breasts. Though the tip was pushed straight back into her mouth right after like he did so just to prove a point. It happened just in time to stop her from audibly gasping when her pussy was suddenly vacated from the cock with a slurp. The gaping soaked hole pulsed but nothing went immediately back into it.

Azara's legs were lifted up and the throbbing wet cock was squeezed between her thighs. Then just after two thrusts semen was splatted across her stomach and all the way to her breasts. The heated slime burned through her dress and even more so against her bare skin.

"This slut needs no added lube," Golak grinned while he made sure his seed covered Azara's navel. She could not even see it as the cock pushing into her mouth kept her head tilted away from it.

"I'm next," some ogre boomed and as a far more forceful cock was thrust into her, Azara's brain melted completely along with her pussy.

** * **

Azara was not sure how she was even standing. She was leaning into a lukewarm stone wall on an alley behind the Golden Lotus. Almost every spot in her body was covered with dry semen and the dress and her hair were glued into her skin. And as her loincloths were still tied together, her red throbbing pussy was exposed along with everything below her hip

"You sure you don't want my recommendation to work here?" Golak asked while looking down at Azara who was trying to stay up again the wall. Her knees were shaking along with most of her body. Everything that had happened to her last night kept flashing through her mind and even the traces of the morning sun were burning her dry eyes.

"F-for the last time, I-I'm not a whore, I just came here for sex," Azara stuttered. After more ogres than she could count had been done with her, they had wanted to wash her up before introducing her to their lord. And as she had definitely been fucked enough, she began refusing and to her surprise, she had been just pushed out with slight disappointment.

"Well, you worked hard enough to at least earn some tip, even if you came more times than us," Golak mused and he dug out some coins from the pocket on his golden loincloth. He offered his hand to Azara but she just shook her head.

"Leave me," Azara almost flared and Golak just shrugged before he dropped several copper and silver coins before her feet. They rolled on the ground and he turned around before simply leaving.

"Finally," Azara muttered and she let her feet drop her to sit on the street stone. It burned her sore ass and her legs collapsed like nothing could move them ever again. The throbbing of every muscle in her body was an acute reminder that she had ridden more than one ogre cock into a climax like a possessed beast. At the time she had wanted to show the brutes that she was not weak like how they claimed but now she almost laughed at her delusions.

"I'm a sorceress, that's what I get competing with brutes," Azara gritted while her hands tried to undo the knot on her loincloth. But the fabric was slimy from all the cum so all she managed to do was to soil her fingers even more.

After Azara gave up on the knot, she regretted not accepting the robe one of the ogres had offered her. But at the time she had refused everything to stop her from being lured into the bath with the demons. The temptation had been so strong that she might have just knelt before Lord Darken and asked to be hired if the group bath had been as pleasurable as her mind had tried to tell her.

"You had enough now, right? You will let me focus, right?" Azara uttered and she slapped her still swollen pussy. It sent a jolt through her body and her lips twisted into a grin. Her eyes glazed a bit and she just smiled at some passing human who kept as much distance from the mess she was as possible.