Sorcery and Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The mage blushed at this. "I... I've heard of it... but performing it is a completely different issue..." she confessed as Sunset knelt down, her wings spreading as she licked her lips at the sight of Twilight's neglected cock. "Perhaps... m-maybe you could show me?"

"With pleasure~," Sunset said, rubbing Twilight's cock with her nipples before squeezing both of her breasts together. She then proceeded to move them up and down her shaft, pushing her breasts up and down repeatedly, occasionally giving the tip a playful lick each time it slid between her breasts.

"Ooh yes! Please lick me more! Move your boobs faster!" Twilight hissed in pleasure, instinct taking over as she herself began to thrust into the warm embrace. Sunset did some thrusting of her own, working the mage's cock between her soft melons as her cock kept sliding into view between her cleavage, then disappearing beneath the sea of warm flesh. "Mmmm~ oh yeah!" Sunset smirked as she started stroking at a faster pace. "Keep going my student, let go of your inhibitions! Succumb to the pleasure I can offer you!" With those words, she immediately gave the head of her cock another long lick right before it disappeared into the valley for one second before emerging again.

"Yes, yes, mistress!" Twilight gasped as she continued to thrust. "I'm almost there, I'm gonna... I'm gonna..."

However, before she could finish, Sunset simply stopped thrusting, removing the mage's cock from between her breasts and distancing herself from her student. "Wait, no! I was so close!" Twilight pleaded, her cock dripping with pre-cum as she grabbed it with both hands, attempting to masturbate... only for Sunset's tail to wrap around her hands, preventing her from pleasuring herself.

"Yes, yes, you were... but if you came so quickly, you wouldn't be able to experience what comes next..." The Succubus Queen smiled as she snapped her fingers, summoning a heart-shaped bed from beneath the two. She then freed her hands, laying down on the soft, silky covers and making a 'come hither' motion with her tail as she spread her legs, presenting her dripping wet pussy to the horny mage. "I want to feel you inside of me~."

Twilight bit her lips as she got on her knees and crawled towards her mistress, practically drooling at the sight of her pussy. She wasted no time positioning her cock above her entrance... but stopped just short of penetration and gave the Succubus Queen a pleading look, as if silently begging for permission to enter her...

Without a word, Sunset swiftly wrapped her tail around Twilight's cock, and proceeded guide it inside her, uncoiling it the moment it slipped in.

Twilight groaned as pushed the head of her cock past Sunset's outer lips and deep into her pussy. The Succubus Queen watched with amusement as her student's expression slowly turned from pent-up tension to sheer ecstasy as her full length was pushed further and further inside her teacher, reveling in the experience of finally feeling a female's pussy around her cock, the pleasure of such an experience completely outshining the times she's simply used her hands. Twilight's mind nearly went blank at the sensation of Sunset's pussy clenching her cock in her warm grip. "Yes, Twilight... you know how much you've wanted this," Sunset cooed, stroking her hair as her tail slithered behind her and gently tickled her anus, prompting her to keep pushing. "But you're not quite there yet... no, you need to take control if you really want to excel in your... "studies", hmhmhmm~"

'She's right, I have to make her know that I'm in charge!' Twilight thought as she held Sunset down by the hips and slowly thrust into her. 'Trixie WILL be my toy, whether she wants it or not!' The mage closed her eyes and imagined Trixie in Sunset's place, dominated, submissive, and broken, begging for Twilight's forgiveness as she relished in the feeling of her cock moving around inside of her, pressing against Sunset's inner walls and pushing. The sensation of every subsequent thrust was driving her crazy!

Unknown to Twilight, however, this was exactly what Sunset wanted. As the mage became more and more sexually open and aggressive, the Succubus Queen's demonic essence would seep into her body, slowly corrupting her from within... transforming her into a succubus like her, one who would enact her will in the mortal realm should she ever be sent back. Already, the transformation was becoming more evident, Twilight's skin was slowly becoming a darker shade of violet, while her hair was now darker and had deep-pink and purple streaks.

Suddenly, in a surprising act of boldness, Twilight laid Sunset on her side as she lifted her right leg up into the air and began fucking the Succubus Queen on her side, causing her to scream with renewed vigor. "Yes... YES! Now you're becoming a true succubus~!"

The mage's breathing quickened as she felt her own orgasm drawing near, she was so close, just a little more and- 'NO!' She mentally cried out as she held back her orgasm as best as she could. 'I have to make HER cum first! If I end up cumming before, it'll be a sign of weakness! I MUST show her who's in charge!' With that single goal in mind, she sped up her pace and started thrusting her hips in a more rapid motion, fucking Sunset's pussy like a piston.

'Awww... the poor mage is trying to hold back... but it's time to remind her who's the real dominator here...' Sunset thought before grinning mischievously. Her tail immediately thrust into Twilight's neglected pussy in one swift movement.

"AGHAAA!!" Twilight, unprepared for such an action and already teetering on the edge, let out a loud cry as she felt her entire body go numb from both pleasure and bliss, just barely holding back the biggest orgasm of her life... and Sunset then made her final move. Using her experienced vaginal muscles, she grasped, squeezed, and constricted around Twilight's shaft, forcing the mage right over that edge. "OOOHH DEAR GOOOOD!!" Twilight hollered out as two deep purple wings erupted from her back, completing her transformation as she finally came, shooting out her cum in huge spurts as her pupils dilated and her eyes rolled into the back of her head.

Sunset gasped as her womb was filled with Twilight's seed, lowering her leg and hugging her new student close as she herself came soon after, forcing Twilight to pump her juices even deeper into her body, some of it splashing out the sides of the Succubus' pussy lips and drenching Twilight's hips. However, both were too lost in their bliss-filled high to either notice or care...

After a few seconds, Sunset released Twilight from her embrace. Twilight, spent and exhausted, collapsed onto her back, taking several deep breaths. "You did well, it's been a while since someone managed to come remotely close to outlasting me..." Sunset giggled, crawling atop Twilight's limp, sweat-covered body. "...but you need to remember, I'm the Queen for a reason. And as your teacher, I expect you to remember that, understand?"

"Y-yes... mistress..." Twilight whispered, still immobilized in the wake of her orgasm and barely having the strength to nod.

"Good girl~" Sunset replied, giving her a gentle peck on the cheek. "Now then, let's get you cleaned up..."

---

After finally cleaning herself up, Twilight exited the library in her natural state, complete with her uniform fully intact. Hovering next to her was Sunset. having decided that a simple invisibility spell was more convenient than conjuring up a disguise. "Now then, I think I have the perfect assignment for you, my student..." She explained as she wrapped her tail around Twilight's waist, pulling her close. "Y'see, you are what we call a "Lesser Succubus", and as you continue to dominate and seduce more mortals, you'll slowly become a full Succubus."

"So what you're saying is... you need me to dominate a mortal..." Twilight elaborated, licking her lips seductively as she walked down the halls. "And doing so will in turn advance my studies and allow me to become more like you?"

"Now you're getting it!" Sunset smirked, giving her a playful smack on the ass, giggling at the sight of her jiggling rear.

"In that case, I think I know exactly who's gonna be first on my list... and I've got a lot of stress to release..." she mumbled under her breath as she made her way towards the girls' bathroom. "A self-entitled bitch who's been treating me like her slave just because I was born like this... Trixie Lulamoon."

"Oooh~, a personal vendetta, eh?" the Succubus Queen chuckled in amusement before summoning her spell book. "Well, this should prove interesting... and I think I have the perfect spell for you to test out on her..." She explained before levitating the book into her hands and opening it to the page she had bookmarked earlier.

The mage proceeded to read through the first paragraph, her smile growing wider and more perverse as she continued to read. "Oh yes... ooooh yes... this is perfect..." she whispered before stopping in front of the girls bathroom. Looking around to make sure no one was watching, she quickly levitated an "out of order" sign out of the nearby broom closet and placed it on the door. "Just to make sure we don't have any unwanted interruptions..." she whispered deviously before slipping inside. As she walked in, she immediately saw Trixie casually smoking with her back turned to her.

"Have fun~" Sunset whispered as she snapped her fingers, creating another soundproof shield around the area.

"Well, well, well, If it isn't the bitch herself!" Twilight proclaimed loudly, fully intent on provoking the arrogant mage.

The mage in question turned around with an absolutely livid look on her face. "What did you just call Trixie?!" Trixie growled as she immediately dropped her smoke and crushed it under her foot before storming over towards her, not noticing the sly smile her former bullying victim had. "Trixie is not a bitch! You, Sparkle, are the bitch! I hope you're ready for even more of the Academy body to hear about your dirty little secrets!" she snapped as she got dangerously close to her face. "Because by the time Trixie is done, you'll never walk down these halls again without being a laughing stock! You will rue the moment you even thought about crossing me and-!"

However, as Trixie continued to ramble on, Twilight simply smiled back at her and did the one thing that she'd been waiting to do for a long time...

*SMACK*

The moment her hand hit her face, Trixie was sent staggering backwards. She nursed the stinging pain on her left cheek and glared daggers at Twilight, but before the enraged mage could attack Twilight in turn, she activated her spell. Five portals opened up around Trixie, two above her, one behind her head, and two a few inches away from her feet. In one swift movement, a long, flesh-colored tentacle emerged from each of the portals and wrapped around her arms and legs, suspending her in the air. "W-what the hell are you-MMMPH!" Before Trixie could mutter an incantation, a smaller yet longer pink tentacle emerged from the portal behind her head and wrapped itself around her neck before shoving itself into her mouth, rendering her completely helpless.

As Twilight approached her struggling prey, her skin turned to a darker shade of lavender once more and her eyes glowed a faint tint of purple. "Now then, Trixie..." Twilight smirked as her wings unfurled. "You and I have some important business to discuss..."

Behind the two, Sunset could only cackle madly as she watched the events unfold. "Oooooh~ this girl shows promise!" She giggled, fondling her breasts and pleasuring her own pussy with her tail. "I'll make a full Succubus out of you yet!"

12