Sorority Girls Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took a deep breath. Obviously, I wanted to know more, but Maddy had already done so much for me, so I didn't feel it was right to ask for more.

"Okay, thank you, Maddy," I said, smiling at her.

"Let me just ask you one thing," she said. "Please don't be mad at Aubrey. She did the right thing not telling you about her hazing. When she got here, things were really hardcore, and we've changed for the better. Telling you about it would make things worse."

"I'll talk to her," I answered, giving her a bright smile.

After that, Maddy left, and I sent a message to Aubrey, thanking her for getting Maddy to help me. Then I just waited. The pledge would take place tonight, and even though I was still nervous, I now knew I could take it.

•••••

Just as Maddy said, late at night, we were all led to the auditorium and called one by one in alphabetical order. I was fidgeting with my fingers, nails, and hair while I waited my turn. I felt nauseous from the anxiety, but I tried breathing exercises to calm myself down. El was called way before me, and she seemed confident, so I tried inspiring myself in her. Then they called my name, and my stomach dropped to my feet.

I got up and prayed no one noticed my shaking. The girl kindly took me to an empty room with just a hook with an average bathrobe on it and a basket. The girl probably noticed I was anxious and took my hands in her own.

"Don't worry so much, it will be fun!" she said and patted my back.

Before leaving, she told me to take off all my clothes, underwear included, and change into the robe. I did as I was told, feeling very self conscious about being almost naked in a public place. It didn't take very long for another girl wearing a ceremonial robe to enter the room.

"Sienna Esposito?" she asked.

"Yes," I answered, my voice sounding shaky.

"Turn around for me, please."

I complied, and the girl delicately blindfolded me. I believe she used one blindfold and one type of fabric to cover my eyes completely, so I wasn't able to see a single thing, nor was I able to perceive light. It was totally dark.

She slowly guided me, and I noticed the flooring change from the usual hardwood to cold marble. I concentrated, but I couldn't hear any voices or footsteps except for mine and the girl's. When we arrived, she positioned me and asked me to stay still before leaving my side. Soon, I heard a voice.

"Sienna Esposito, Pledge,"

I recited the pledge easily. After all, I had spent days memorizing it and rehearsing it over and over again.

"Take off your robe," the voice said.

I hesitated; I didn't expect to be asked to get naked in front of God knows how many seniors from my sorority. I thought we would be asked to enter the water still with the robe on, but that wasn't the case. I was feeling flustered and anxious, but I wouldn't back away; I couldn't back away.

Slowly, I guided my hands to the knot tying my robe, and undid it. Then I let the thing slide down my body and fall on the floor. The cold hit me like a wave, and I shivered, wrapping my arms around myself to try to get warmer and cover my breasts. I was sure my nipples were standing straight due to the temperature.

"Hands on your sides, Sienna," the voice said in an imposing tone, and I complied.

I couldn't see anything, but I could feel their gaze burning into my skin. Amidst my anxiety, I started to feel something else, something I couldn't describe yet.

"Step foward," the voice ordered.

I felt two pairs of hands, one on each of my arms, helping me. They guided my steps, and I felt the water, full of ice, come in contact with my feet. They carefully helped me step down, and the water just got deeper. I gasped when it hit my chest, and my heart started racing wildly. The water came up to my shoulders, and it was freezing. For a moment, I thought, 'Hey, I can die from this.'

Suddenly, the two pairs of hands left, and the voice that was now right in front of me spoke again.

"Listen to me. We will quickly submerge you and take you out of the water. I will have to cover your mouth to make sure you don't gasp, okay? And you will need to pinch your nose. This is the proof of your trust in us and, mutually, our trust in you."

I was so cold I barely processed what the voice was saying, but I got the idea and wanted to get out of that freezing water as quickly as possible, so I didn't protest.

"I'm ready," I managed to say, even though my jaw was shivering hard.

"On three," she said.

I took in a deep breath as she started the countdown, and on three, she quickly covered my mouth and held it tightly. I immediately understood the reason behind it. As soon as the water covered my head, the only thing that stopped me from gasping was the girl's hand holding my jaw firmly. If it weren't for her, I would have breathed in a lungful of water and drowned.

The feeling was wild. I could sense my adrenaline peaking like never before, and as quickly as I dove, I got back to the surface, and both the girl and I were taken out of the water by other people. Now, without the girl's hand to hold my jaw, I was gasping, and I just couldn't control it. The shaking wasn't just from the cold; it was mixed with adrenaline and a weird type of euphoria.

They led me out of the cold marble room and took me to a warm room with a fuzzy rug. Wasting no time, they started to dry me with warm towels. I counted four pairs of hands, drying me quickly and making sure to stabilize my body temperature. I was desperate to get that blindfold off, but when I raised my hand to rip it, one of the hands stopped me.

"Not yet, girlie. We're not done with you. We still have to warm you up from the inside out," another voice said, giggling.

I wanted to question her, ask what they were going to do to me, but I was still high from the adrenaline, and Maddy told me to play along, so that's what I did.

Once I stopped shaking, they swapped the thick towels for some type of soft, thin fabric that felt very good against my skin. Their frenetic drying turned into a soft caress; then it hit me, I was naked and these girls were rubbing my body.

The realization that the situation was turning sexual should have scared me, but I only felt a weird thing low in my belly. As I felt fingers brushing lightly against my nipples and getting dangerously close to my pussy, I realized the feeling was arousal. Then the voices started talking amongst each other.

"So, who claimed her?"

"I did!"

"Lucky bitch!"

Suddenly, the hands retreated, and I felt a new pair of hands, one of them cupping my cheek and the other resting on my shoulder. I couldn't see anything, but I could feel the girl's face getting closer to mine until suddenly, a new imposing voice spoke from the other side of the room.

"Wait," she ordered, and the face immediately retreated. "She's mine."

"B-But I claimed her."

"Yes, I've heard you claimed her, but I don't care. I'm just going to say it one more time, Sienna is mine, so back the fuck off."

I shivered at the affirmation. I had no idea what was going on, but the confidence in her voice, the imposing tone she used to talk, stirred something deep within me. The arousal that I was feeling in the low of my belly started to spread to my pussy, making my walls spasm involuntary and my clit throb. I could feel my wetness starting to smear my thighs and I was afraid that it was going to start dripping down my legs.

The girl in front of me gave a frustrated sigh and backed away completely. I could hear the girls whispering to each other, but I couldn't make out what they were saying. Suddenly, I felt a hand lightly brush my own and take it; this startled me due to my blindness. The owner of the imperious voice slowly took both my hands in her own and guided me. At some point, we reached what I think was a fluffy couch. She sat down and helped me straddle her body.

The girl positioned one of her hands in the small of my back, and with the other, she used her fingers to trace a line from my jaw all the way to the valley between my breasts. Her touch burned my skin and I breathed heavily with anticipation. Not knowing what her next move would be made me as nervous as it excited me. She had a very distinct lavender smell, and it was intoxicating.

I felt her soft lips against the sensitive skin on my neck, and I gasped at the pleasant suprise. She kissed there slowly and wetly, savoring the experience. She peppered kisses on my cheeks, jaw, sternum and cleavage, but without getting too close to my most sensitive spots. I panted and started trying to grind myself against her, but she denied me any relief.

"Please," I panted.

"Don't be impatient, Sisi," she whispered against my ear. "I will give you what you want, but only when I decide the timing is right. We don't want you coming too quickly."

The way she said my name send a wave of pleasure through my body, I loved the sound of her voice. The other girls whispered their approval and that reminded me, we weren't alone. If what Maddy said was right and all the seniors were here, there would be at least 12 girls in the room with us. And I was in the middle of all those girls, trying to press my dripping pussy against a stranger's thigh, searching relief for my extreme arousal. Somewhere in my brain, I wanted to put an end to this, leave this place, and never come back, forgetting all about this crazy hazing. But another part of me, a bigger one, wanted to keep going, and it wasn't the part that needed to please Mrs. Walker. It was me, Sienna, wanting to let this girl bring me to my first ever non self-induced orgasm. I didn't care we were in front of a bunch of people.

I could smell my arousal in the air as the girl squeezed my buttcheeks, using both her hands. I gasped, her fingers were dangerously close to my pussy. She bit and sucked my neck, ripping moans from deep within me. Finally, she kissed me, pressing her lips where I wished she had from the start. She kept her mouth pressed against mine for a moment before taking my bottom lip and lightly sucking and biting on it. Then, she finally pushed her tongue past my lips and into my mouth, a jolt of electricity running through my body as our tongues touched. I noticed she tasted like dark chocolate, and I couldn't get enough of it.

She explored my mouth like she owned it, making me moan into our kiss. I was starting to lose myself, feeling desperate for more, but she still wouldn't touch me where I needed the most. She got dangerously close to my nipples, but wouldn't pull on them. Her fingers brushing my pussy, almost as if by accident. I allowed my hands to wander through her front, but she was fully dressed, probably in one of the cerimonial robes I had seen earlier.

I was so frustrated in not being able to touch her and on her denying me the stimulation I needed to reach orgasm, so I patted around quickly, searching her face. When I found it, I cupped it between my hands and tried composing myself enough to talk.

"Please," I repeated, caressing her soft, perfect skin with my thumb. "I will do anything, so please let me cum!"

"You want me to make you cum?" She asked, teasingly.

"More than anything in this whole world," I panted.

"And you would do anything for it?"

"Yes, please!" I begged.

"Sounds good to me."

At that moment, everything happened very fast. She kissed me deeply and passionately, intertwining our tongues in a beautiful dance. When we parted the kiss, she captured one of my nipples in her mouth, sucking and flicking my hardened nub. The other she pinched and pulled between her thumb and forefinger, making me scream. And finally, I felt two of her fingers entering me, pumping in and out hard as her thumb insistently rubbed my clit.

"That's it!" I moaned, feeling overjoyed about finally getting what I begged for. "It feels so good!"

"You're so fucking hot, Sisi," she said, in a husky tone. "I knew I had to have you. Your body is amazing, just the way I like."

Her words made me moan even louder, the desire dripping from her voice making me feral. My pussy was sending waves of pleasure through my whole body. I could feel her fingers burning deep inside me and I loved the way she rubbed my clit. I held her shoulders for stability as my body jerked up and down, bouncing on her hand. At that moment, I didn't feel like myself anymore; I became what she made me to be, and that was a lust-crazed bitch.

"Can you hear it, Sisi? The sound of your wetness."

I nodded vigorously. The wet sounds of sex were filling the room, along with the moans and gasps from the other girls enjoying our show.

"Your pussy is squeezing my fingers so hard. Are you going to come for me, Sisi?" She whispered in my ear.

"Yes! Yes, I'm cumming!" I moaned loudly.

I cried out as I felt my orgasm hit me like never before, It was like a wave taking me away. My mind went blank with pleasure as my eyes rolled behind the blindfold and I shook convulsively, gasping and moaning. Then, I fell limp in her arms. Something came over me, and I can't tell if I fainted or fell asleep, or both. But by the end of our session, I slipped out of consciousness.

•••••

My body felt light as a feather. The first thing I noticed as I was waking up was how soft and cozy the bed I was lying on was. Then I heard voices, but I couldn't make out what they were saying. Suddenly, someone called for me.

"Sisi, you awake?" someone said softly.

"El?" I asked, finally opening my eyes.

I stretched and dragged myself to sit up on the bed. I was wearing the average bathrobe the girls had told me to shed before, still naked underneath it. I pulled the top of the robe to cover my cleavage better; I didn't want to accidentally flash my tits at my new roommate. When I looked around, El and Maddy were both sitting at the edge of the bed, staring at me with big, knowing smiles on their faces.

"What?" I asked, feeling flustered.

"I heard you gave one hell of a show during your hazing," Maddy said, barely containing her laugh.

"And I thought I had nailed it, but you, my friend? You're a natural!" El said jokingly.

"Did you guys see?" I said in a desperate tone. Oh my God, what would I do if the girls had seen that whole thing?

"Nope, but we heard about it," Maddy said. "It's all the seniors are talking about."

"They're infatuated with you, Sisi!" El said, getting closer and grasping my hands excitedly.

"El, did you also..." I asked, feeling my face burning with embarrassment, "you know, did it?"

"Of course, I did!" she answered, beaming at me. "All the freshmen did it, Sisi. It's part of the ritual."

I stared at Maddy deep in the eyes and frowned at her.

"That's why you didn't tell me the whole thing. You and Aubrey."

She shrugged. "If I did, you wouldn't have given it a shot, and by what I heard, you had plenty of fun."

Maddy was right in thinking that if I knew beforehand, I would hate the idea and definitely not have wanted to do it. But she was wrong in thinking I wouldn't have done it anyway. Being here wasn't an option; even if I knew of the crazy hazing, I would have gone through with it. But what shocked me the most wasn't the hazing itself but the fact that I had sincerely liked it.

While that girl was ravaging me, not for one second did the thought 'I have to do this.' crossed my mind, only the word 'want.' I wanted her, I wanted her fingers, her lips, her soft skin pressing against mine, and her voice whispering in my ear. I wanted it all. And just at that moment in her arms, blindfolded and vulnerable to her will, I was finally free.

I cried, and the girls got worried, but I wasn't sad; I was happy, relieved. It's been so long since I felt so light, almost as if I was floating. At that moment, doing something I knew Mrs. Walker would despise and not caring lifted a weight off my shoulders. It gave me something she couldn't control in my life, something finally mine and only mine. That girl stirred something deep within me, not only sexually, and I didn't even know her name. I had to find her; I had to feel that way over and over again.

12