Sorority Girls Ch. 04

Story Info
Sienna tries to tease Jess.
6.2k words
4.82
3.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lola, you have a good head on your shoulders; the problem is that you don't use it. Maybe you should experiment thinking next time I ask you to do something," and that was Jessica trying to be nice.

"Jess," I said, reprimanding her.

"What?" she asked, frowning at me. "I complimented her, didn't I?"

"It's okay, Sisi," Lola said with an amused look on her face. "That's actually one of the nicer things she ever said to me; she's getting better."

"Yeah, you're getting soft, Jess," Harper said, rolling her eyes. "Usually, you'd say something like 'if you don't use your head, maybe you should just chop it off' or maybe-"

"Maybe I should give you special treatment, Harper, and keep treating you as poorly and rudely as I can manage to compensate for being better with the other girls, you'd be like like a dry-haired punch bag."

I sighed; these girls were chaos. I was supposed to be calmly hanging out with my friends, watching some movies and playing games together. But Jess asked for my opinion on the freshman welcome party decoration, one thing led to another, and now I was trapped helping Jess and the other seniors set up the event.

The party should have happened the same week we moved, but Jess told me that to throw a party for the number of people we had here, we needed a document from the firefighters claiming the place was safe. And apparently, the old document had expired, and it was a whole deal to get another one. End of the story, the party was one month, almost one and a half, late. But it was finally going to happen tonight.

"Lola, the store only closes at 6:00 PM, so you still have time to go there and get the rest of the things," I said as I checked the list of the things we needed, marking off what we already had, "but you better hurry."

"Take Harper with you, Lola," Jess said.

"I don't want to go," Harper complained.

"Too bad, you're going anyway."

Harper huffed angrily at Jess's words and stomped towards the front door, Lola rushing behind her so they could get the things that Lola forgot. Even though most of the work was being done by staff, some of the seniors were still responsible for supervising the arrangements, and I was involved since Jess became very clingy after the Aubrey incident. She took every opportunity to drag me to do stuff with her. The work wasn't great, but I was happy she was craving my company.

I tried not to think about the thing with Aubrey. She sent me thousands of messages about why I should leave Jess, how I shouldn't trust her, and so much more. But not once did she tell me about the hookup thing. I didn't tell her Jess told me about their fling, and I just watched as she lied over and over again, saying she just met Jess through rumors or stories her friends told her. For a moment, it crossed my mind that Jess might be lying about the fling since Aubrey was being so insistent about not knowing Jessica personally. However, when I told my friends about the disaster that was the meeting between Jess and Aubrey, Maddy told me that she did suspect they hooked up but didn't tell me because she wasn't sure if it was true. Now we were sure it was. And right now, I trusted Jess so much more than I trusted Aubrey.

"Hey Sisi, besides the stuff Lola forgot, is there anything else missing?" Jess asked.

"No, everything's here," I said, checking the list.

"Thank God! That means we can leave this place and let the staff take care of the rest. I already gave them my instructions."

"Finally! Maybe I can still hang out with the girls before the party," I said excitedly.

"Or maybe we can still have some fun before the party," Jess said in a playful tone and pulled me closer, giving me a hungry kiss.

I kissed her back and enjoyed the feeling of her tongue caressing mine before pushing her away and giving her a mischievous smile.

"No way! You're going to have to wait for tonight."

"You're planning something? What should I do with you, Sisi? You're starting to act like a naughty girl!" Jess answered, and I saw her eyes light up with curiosity and excitement.

"It's your fault! And it'll be worth the wait."

"You're making me crazy," she answered playfully, rolling her eyes at me.

We kissed, and she gave my ass a good squeeze as we made out. Jess was shameless; she didn't even care about the staff and other seniors. Although the public affection made me feel a bit embarrassed, I got more comfortable with it each day. So, I let a little moan escape my lips before we parted the kiss, and I disentangled from her arms, turning to leave. Jess took the opportunity and gave my ass a good swat, making me yelp in surprise.

"I'll be waiting!" she said as I headed to my room.

Maddy, Ellie, and Sarah were in the middle of watching a random movie, and I noticed none of them had even started getting ready for tonight.

"You girls haven't even bathed yet?" I asked.

"Chill, Sisi, we have time, and besides, we want to get there a little late," Maddy answered, giving me a playful smile.

"Exactly!" Ellie said excitedly. "Your entrance has to have a lot of pizzazz, and to do that, we need to get there later."

"What does one thing have to do with the other?" I protested. I don't like being late, and I was very excited for tonight, so I wanted to get there on time.

"Of course it does, Sisi. Think about it like this," Sarah said, pulling me to join them at the bed. "The party will start, people will be having fun, but suddenly, Jessica starts asking around if anyone has seen you because you haven't shown up yet. Everyone, well, not everyone, but the people who matter, will be wondering where you are. They will be thinking about you, and then you arrive, looking the sexiest you've ever looked."

"And also, you have to tease Jess a little; don't let her have things too easy," Maddy said.

"What? I don't let her have things too easy; it's just that the things she wants, I want too!" I replied, feeling myself blush.

"I know, Sisi, but you have to make her work harder," Maddy insisted.

"Yeah, Sisi! You have to know what it's like to make her go crazy after you!" Ellie exclaimed, grasping my hands.

"She already does that, doesn't she?" I asked, a bit confused. In my head, Jess goes after me just enough.

"Even crazier, Sienna," Sarah said with a devilish smile. "Trust us; you're gonna love it."

I sighed and agreed to play along with their plan. We continued doing nothing for a good while before heading to the bathroom to take showers and start getting ready. I spent over an hour in the shower, making sure every inch of my skin smelled amazing and flowery. We dressed up in mine and Ellie's room; it was a bit cramped, but it was nice helping each other out as we prettied ourselves up.

The girls and I had gone shopping a couple of days before, and I bought a beautiful and sexy green satin dress. The dress was perfect; it looked like it was made for me, accentuating all my curves. I got the impression that the shade of green helped highlight my face. The only worry I had was that the dress was a bit on the too-short side, but the girls said that only made it even more perfect for tonight's purpose.

Maddy helped style my hair in beautiful waves, and El insisted on doing my makeup. After putting on some black high heels and applying even more perfume, I looked in the mirror and didn't even recognize myself for a bit. Don't get me wrong; I know that even when I don't put a lot of effort into getting ready for the day, I'm usually considered attractive by others. But now, I could see what people noticed in me. The girls did an amazing job highlighting all my good spots, and I allowed myself to think about how gorgeous I looked. But my friends weren't far behind me; the four of us looked like we came straight out of a magazine.

"Just one thing left," El said excitedly.

She asked me to turn around and carefully put a choker around my neck -- a black, delicate choker with gold accents and a little loop in the front.

"Doesn't it stand out too much?" I asked, feeling worried.

"It does stand out, but not in a bad way," she reassured me with a mischievous smile. "It does it in a sexy way; you'll drive your girl crazy tonight!"

"But won't they think I'm a pervert?" I asked, feeling worried.

"Who cares about what they think, Sisi?" Sarah said, rolling her eyes. "And something to know about parties is that no one, except your friends and people who want to fuck you, cares about what you're doing or wearing, so chill."

"Yeah, we'll all be having fun!" El added, giving my shoulders a squeeze.

"Girls, girls," Maddy called, showing us a small bag. "I know exactly what Sienna needs to get rid of her worries."

Sarah and El squealed with joy; it was obvious that the bag was full of edibles. Although I had never tried one before, I wanted to join in, so the girls each popped two. As it was my first time, I decided to go with just one for now. We each took a handful and stashed them in our bags for later, then headed to the party.

There was loud music coming from the biggest party room; the double doors were wide open, and the place was crowded with girls. Maddy told me all the parties that happen here are mixed -- girls and boys are allowed to come -- but this one, the welcome party for the new sorority members, was girls only. It was my first time at a party like this one, and it actually looked quite a bit like the movies: dark with flashing lights and tons of people dancing, drinking, and talking loudly to be heard over the blustering music.

"Follow me!" Maddy yelled to us. "I think I know where they are."

"You girls can go without me," Sarah answered. "I don't really fancy hanging around those bitches."

"You'll be okay?" I asked.

"Of course! I'll be with Gigi and crew if you need me, and you're going to tell me everything tomorrow!"

So, Sarah went the opposite way that El, Maddy, and I were heading. We squeezed ourselves among the other girls, stopped to greet some familiar faces, then left the dance floor and reached the area with the couches. Just as Maddy expected, I saw Jess and her friends sitting there. As usual, Jess and Harper were having a heated argument. It wasn't a fight; I came to learn they never fight -- they just argue and act rude towards each other, and the next second it's like nothing happened. Weird dynamic they have.

"Jessica," I called as the girls and I calmly headed towards the couch.

The look on Jess's face when she saw me was out of this world. It's an amazing experience seeing someone's mouth drop open at the sight of you; it made me feel powerful. Jess looked stunning--her hair was up in a messy ponytail, and her dress was a perfect black number that hugged all her curves and highlighted her cleavage. I wanted to tease her all night, but it wouldn't be easy with her looking like that.

But Jess wasn't the only one with her mouth hanging open; Harper also looked shocked by the sight of Ellie, and I could notice her gulping. I would definitely ask El to tell me everything tomorrow, but tonight my whole focus was on Jess. When I got close to the couch, I carefully sat on her lap and held her face, giving her a deep, wet kiss. Jess made a surprised sound but kissed me back with the same intensity.

"Hey you," she said when we parted our kiss, her eyebrow raised playfully.

"Babe, you look hot," I said, lightly biting her neck.

She giggled. "You too. You're sexy as hell, and I can bet my life you're high."

"Sorry, that's on me," Maddy laughed.

"Madison, you're such a bad influence on my baby girl," Jess said jokingly.

"Pipsqueak!" I heard Harper saying to El. "Are these 3-inch stilettos to compensate for your lack of height?"

"Yeah, just like how you're a bitch to others to compensate for your lack of personality," El answered. Damn, they were sassy.

I was a bit surprised Jess noticed I was high. In my head, I felt normal, but maybe a bit lighter, like I was floating, and my vision was weird. I don't know how to explain it, but it was different than normal. The thing I knew for sure that was different is that I wasn't at all nervous and was actually feeling very happy--like stupidly happy for no apparent reason.

I took another edible from my bag and placed it on my tongue. Instead of swallowing, I offered it to Jessica, and she gave me a big smile before carefully taking the edible from my tongue using her own. She kissed me slowly, caressing my mouth with her tongue. It felt even better than normal; I felt like my nerves were overcharged, and everywhere she touched sent electric waves through my body. I couldn't help but writhe on her lap as we made out. I felt her hand carefully slithering through my thigh, getting closer to my pussy. So, I quickly parted our kiss and headed to the dance floor without looking back.

"Sisi, where are you going?" I heard Jess saying behind me.

"I'm going dancing, of course." And I turned to her, just to give a little wink.

I knew if I stayed there, I would fail in teasing her and end up letting her have her way with me right there. She just felt too good to resist, so I had to change my focus if I wanted to succeed. I squeezed myself through the crowd until I reached the middle of the dance floor. I just swayed to the music, running my hands through my hair and my body. I danced without a care in the world, but I knew Jess was watching me from wherever she was, and that knowledge excited me.

Soon, I felt someone pulling my dress down, and I wasn't surprised; it was her, frowning at me.

"Sisi, that dress is too short; it keeps riding up," she said.

"Guess I'm lucky to have you to take care of that," I said, laughing a bit, making her roll her eyes.

I wrapped my arms around Jess and moved my body against hers, following the music. I felt her hands resting on my hips as we complemented each other's movements. I turned my back to her, pressing my ass against her hip and undulating as sexy as I could manage. The music was so loud, but I could swear I heard her sigh softly as she let her hands wander through my front, caressing my stomach and lazily going higher.

She delicately caressed my breasts, making me moan softly before planting her lips against my neck, kissing and biting it.

"You smell so good, Sisi," she whispered against my ear. "Good enough to eat."

I turned my body a little so I could reach her mouth with mine, and we softly brushed our lips together delicately. Even amongst all the other perfumes the girls in the party were wearing, I could clearly distinguish her lavender smell from all others. I wondered if she liked dark chocolate because more than once when we kissed, that's what I felt like it tasted. I was starting to like dark chocolate more by the day. Once I noticed she was getting hungry for my mouth, I ended the kiss and took a step forward, parting our bodies. She let out a frustrated sound.

"Let's meet the others!" I said excitedly and pulled her to the couch area again

Back on the couch, we started drinking, and I pulled Maddy and El so the three of us could dance together. I felt so light and unworried, but I didn't forget my plan. Sometimes, I made sure to sit in Jessica's lap, kissing her deeply. I ensured she had little glimpses of my underwear, and Maddy and Ellie were very willingly helping me in teasing Jess. We would grind against each other, occasionally I felt the girls squeezing my ass or my breasts playfully, making sure Jessica saw us being all touchy.

"Maddy, aren't you a bit too obsessed with Sisi's ass?" El asked.

"Of course I am! Haven't you felt it? This firm softness is out of this world," Maddy answered, squeezing my butt again and making me yelp.

"I thought you were straight," I said to Maddy.

"Yeah, I am, but you're like the straight cure," she joked, and we all laughed like crazy. It probably wasn't even that funny, but we had taken more edibles and were high as hell.

A couple of hours passed, and Jess was getting jealous. She probably reached a breaking point with all the teasing, so she made sure to stand her ground, pulling me, wrapping her arms around me in a possessive way as she rested her chin on my shoulder, and glaring at the girls.

"Aren't you girls playing around too much?" Jess asked, trying to sound cool, but I could notice a slightly angry undertone in her voice.

"What?!" El said, feigning shock. "Us playing around? Never! We're just a couple of friends having innocent fun," she crowned her statement with a mischievous smile.

"Yeah, Jess, chill!" Maddy said, barely containing her laughter. She loved messing with Jess.

"Jess," I said, turning around and resting one hand against her chest. "You don't have to be jealous," I said, taking her hand and delicately placing it on the loop in my choker. "I'm yours, right?"

A smile slowly spread on her face, sly and oh so hot. She grabbed the loop and pulled, bringing my face closer to hers. "Mine and mine only, Sienna."

She gave me a kiss so hot and hungry that I could feel my legs turning to jello, and a familiar wetness smeared my thighs, threatening to drip down my legs. Her kiss said more than her words; I could feel her dominance over me, from the way she owned my mouth to the way she snaked her leg between my thighs and placed her hands on my hips, making me grind against her. I moaned in her mouth, my hands roamed her body slowly and intently. I made sure to caress her breasts and play with her ear just the way I knew she loved. I got her as worked up as I could before I parted again.

I was turning to join the girls again, but as I did, she grabbed my wrist, firmly but it didn't hurt. When I looked at her, her face was different from what I've ever seen--flushed and panting, and her eyes were pure plead. She raised her hand and cupped my cheek, touching her forehead to mine. Her skin was feverish, and her breath was burning hot.

"Sisi, I know what you're doing," she said, and under the imposing confidence with which she talked, I could sense a bit of desperation. "You can stop all this teasing show now. You've already got what you wanted. Let me show you."

I was hypnotized. I've never seen Jess so affected. She got affected by me usually, but now it was so much more intense, like my teasing made her feel physical pain. She was aching for me, and she proved that by slowly leading my hand under her dress, between her legs, pressing my fingers against her soaked underwear. She gasped when my fingers made contact with her sex, even through her panties. I was shocked by how aroused she was even without me properly touching her that night, and finally, I decided to stop the teasing. Jess needed me, and I needed her just as much.

"See?" she said to me with a wicked grin. "You're driving me crazy. I want you so badly that I might die if we don't leave this place right now."

"Let's go to my room!" I panted next to her ear.

I turned to say bye to the girls, and they made sure to tease me.

"I knew Sisi wouldn't last long," Maddy said scoffing.

"Hey, give her a break; she managed it for two hours," El said, defending me. "And don't worry about the room; I won't be back till afternoon."

"Yeah, you'll be over at Harper's," I said because if I was going to be teased, I would tease as well.

"What?!" El said dramatically. "What makes you think that? I hate that bitch."

"Yeah, but she was ogling you all night, and if there's something to know about Harper, it's that she gets what she wants," Maddy said, giving El a few taps on the back.

"Well, we're going to have lots to talk about tomorrow! Bye, girls!" I said and hurried to meet Jess.

Jess and I squeezed ourselves amongst the crowd. We took off our shoes and ran through the halls, laughing at everything and nothing at all. Looking at her at that moment, her hair messier than it had been before, holding her shoes, and filling the space with the melodic sound of her laugh, made my heart overflow with feeling, and I knew it was love.

12