Sorority Girls Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we arrived in my room, I crashed my lips against Jessica's, desperately hungry for her. I felt the softness of her lips, and I loved her warm, wet tongue dancing along with mine as we pressed our bodies together, as if trying to become one. I loved letting my fingers wander through her golden hair. I took deep breaths and relished in filling myself with her scent.

"Jess, I--" I started and felt myself hesitate.

"What is it?" she asked, delicately cupping my cheek. She looked at me softly, and that helped me feel reassured.

"I think," I said, taking a deep breath before gathering the courage to finish the sentence, "I think I love you."

I have no idea why I said it at that moment. Maybe it was the edibles, or maybe it was the way she intertwined her fingers with mine and smiled at me like I was her most precious treasure. I said I liked her so many times, but I always felt like 'love' was too strong and it would push her away. But there's no way I could have said anything else. It was love overflowing my heart, and the only word in my brain, so I just let it out.

The room was dark. The only source of light was the bedside lamp. But I clearly saw the feelings and thoughts going through Jessica's head. She looked at me, and her eyes were full of affection but scared and sad. She bit her lower lip, and for a second, I even thought that I misunderstood what we have. But after what seemed like a million years, she touched her forehead to mine and gazed at me intently.

"Me too, Sisi," she said, but her voice was shaking. "I love you so so much more than I've ever loved anyone. But can we? I don't deserve you, and I'm so scared of losing you."

She didn't have to tell me; I knew where her insecurity came from: Aubrey. I didn't know a lot about what happened between the two of them, but I do know that Jess loved Aubrey a lot and that love wasn't reciprocated. Even though they had a relationship, her love was always one-sided, and I couldn't possibly imagine how hurtful it was. To me, it was obvious why she was scared of loving again.

"Hey," I said delicately, cupping her cheeks and looking her in the eyes. "We can have everything we want. Just leave the past and let us do our thing, okay? I love you, Jessica."

Her breath was shaking, her palms were cold. She took a deep breath and kissed my lips slowly and lovingly, holding me close to her.

"I love you, Sienna," she hugged me tightly, pressing her face against my neck and letting me run my fingers through her hair. "I'm going to be better. I'm going to treasure you more than anything."

I couldn't help but smile at her words. I felt light and happy. I loved being in love with Jessica, I loved being loved by her. I took her face in my palms and kissed her once, twice, three times until we were gasping for air. Our kisses ranged from soft and loving to hungry and savage. She made sure to remind me I had spent the night successfully teasing her by hooking her leg with mine and pressing her wet center against me.

Feeling her arousal against my skin made me burn with lust. Knowing I could trigger such a reaction from Jess filled me with confidence, so I unwillingly parted with her. Taking a couple of steps back, I smiled at Jess's confused face and shed my dress, revealing a lace lingerie set with a beautiful corset, garter belts, and so many details that I loved, and by the look on Jess's face, she did too.

I reached under my pillow and grabbed a little present box I had hidden there. I couldn't contain an excited smile as I handed Jess the box. It was something I had fantasized about for so long, and thinking about this fantasy coming to life made my heart pound and my legs turn to jelly. As she opened the box and saw the beautiful delicate leash that paired perfectly with my choker, she sighed softly. When her eyes turned to me, they were burning hot.

"Fuck, Sisi," she said hoarsely. "You're going to kill me."

My heart thundered against my chest, and my breathing was heavy as Jess got closer, placing one hand on the side of my neck. With the other, she carefully attached the leash to the loop on my choker. She took two steps back, still holding the leash, and just enjoyed the sight of me. She stared intently, and I could feel her gaze burning my skin, sending shivers down my spine and making my center throb. She didn't even have to say it; it was clear as day that she was loving every second of this.

"You're so fucking hot!" She sighed more to herself than to me.

Suddenly, she roughly pulled the leash, dragging me closer to her. She placed her hand on the back of my neck, pushing my face against hers and kissing me hungrily and possessively. I wrapped my arms around her neck, enjoying the feeling of our bodies writhing against each other. Jess was craving me like crazy. She bit my lips, neck, ears, and anywhere her mouth reached. She held me so tightly as if afraid I was going to vanish in thin air. We gasped and moaned in each other's mouths, and our arousal kept growing to the point we were physically aching for each other.

I felt her hand on my shoulder, urging me to kneel. I complied, dropping to my knees and staring up at her. She caressed my cheeks, and I pressed my face against her palm as her fingers slowly made their way to the back of my head. I gasped as she slightly pulled my hair. And she didn't let go of the leash for a single second.

"Eat me out, Sienna," she ordered in that imposing tone I so much loved, and I did as I was told.

Carefully, I raised her dress, revealing her black lace panties. I breathed heavily from the excitement, and I could smell her arousal filling the air. I was dying to taste her. Bringing my hands to her ass, I squeezed her buttcheecks and urged her forward, pressing my face against her soaked panties. She let out the most beautiful moan as she felt my tongue pressing against her. She tasted sweet, and I couldn't get enough of it. I sucked and licked with wild abandon.

"More, Siennna!" she pleaded, pulling the leash, bringing me even closer to her.

I ripped her panties off, finally pressing my tongue against her bare pussy. Her skin was feverish and I could feel her pussy throbbing against my mouth, begging for attention. I licked and sucked her hard clit, ripping moans filled with relief from deep within her. I couldn't hold back anymore, my heart was racing and I was panting against her pussy. Quickly, I shoved my tongue all the way inside her, moving it just the way I knew she loved. I felt her orgasm the moment I went in, she shivered and spasmed all over, but her grip on the leash only got firmer.

"Don't you dare stop!" she panted. "I want to cum over and over on your pretty face, Sisi!"

Her words made me groan against her sex, and I just increased my ministrations. I moved more intensely inside her pussy. My hands squeezed her buttcheeks and my fingers were softly brushing her hole. I deliberately rubbed my nose on her clit, as I pumped my tongue in and out of her. Her moans were as loud as screams. Jess ondulated her pussy against my face, pressing me more and more into her.

"Fuck! I love your tongue! Sisi, more!" she gasped.

We both entered a frenzy as I pleased her, and she cried out as she came for a second time. I covered her pussy with my mouth, drinking every drop of nectar she gave me. I kept licking her lovingly through her orgasm and even after, until I felt her pulling the leash for me to stand up. When I looked at her face, her eyes were dazed from pleasure, and she kissed me deeply, absentmindedly licking all her juices off my face.

I felt her fingers entering my panties, making contact with my sex. I was so aroused that as soon as her fingers made contact, I moaned and shook all over. She held me tightly as she quickly plunged her fingers inside me, twisting them right at my G-spot, making me scream.

"I want you to cum for me, Sienna." she ordered.

"Yes! Please, Jess!" I moaned.

My moans grew louder and higher pitched as she roughly moved her fingers inside me, kissing my neck at the same time. I pressed my pussy against her palm, wanting more and more. It wasn't long until I felt myself shake all over with the power of my orgasm, screaming her name as I came. It was so intense that I felt drops of my arousal running down my legs.

But we were far from satisfied. Jess hurried to her room to get our strap while I impatiently waited in bed. When she came back, she quickly put the thing in place, and I immediately pulled her to me, wrapping my legs around her. She quickly shoved the whole length of the strap-on deep into my pussy, making me gasp in pleasure and relief.

"Jess, fuck me!" I begged.

"Why don't you fuck yourself?" she said playfully.

Quickly, Jess turned us around so that I was on top of her.

"Ride me, Sienna." she demanded, and I happily complied.

I moved my hips up and down. I took the cock almost all the way out, before taking it all in again. I knew Jess was feeling as much pleasure as I was, since this strap had special features inside to ensure mutual stimulation. I gasped as she grabbed my leash, pulling my face closer to hers, wrapping my lips in a hungry kiss.

The sound of our skin slapping against each other as I impaled myself in her cock was the naughtiest sound I've ever heard, and it was making me extremely horny. The smell of sex and perfume filled my lungs each time I panted. I felt like my heart was beating between my legs as I hungrily devoured her mouth.

"Jess," I moaned "I can't! It's too much!"

"It's okay, Sisi." she said, cupping my cheeks. "Let's finish together!"

I wrapped my arms around her and we pressed our bodies together as close as we could manage. Feeling her hard nipples against mine, and pressing my head into her neck, was what made me cross the edge. I cried out as my orgasm hit me, making me shake uncontrollably, and Jess followed not long after.

After a groundbreaking orgasm, we both lay on the bed completely spent but thoroughly satisfied. I turned around to look at her, her face sweaty and her breath heavy. Jess had her eyes closed as she concentrated on getting her breathing back to its normal pace. Then she turned her beautiful purple eyes to me and gave me a smile, the most beautiful one in the entire universe. She scooted closer to me and pressed her forehead against mine, and for a while, we stayed just like that, enjoying each other's company in blissful silence.

"If someone told me you were a virgin last month, I would call them a liar," Jess said, breaking our silence and making me laugh.

"But it's your fault I turned out like this! So you better take responsibility," I complained jokingly.

"Woe is me for having to take care of such a naughty girl."

"You can stop your little acting; I know you actually love it!" I said, resting my head against her chest and hearing her heartbeat.

"You're right, I do," she answered solemnly.

•••••

I woke up to the sound of the door being slammed and El coming into the room like a storm.

"Fuck!" she yelled into thin air, making me jump off the bed, still half naked.

"What is wrong with you? Stop acting crazy at 7 AM!" Jess yelled back angrily.

"Stop yelling, you two!" I said, wrapping myself in a blanket and rushing to squeeze El's shoulders. "What happened, El? Why are you here so early? You weren't supposed to be back until lunch."

"I fucked up!" she said, squeezing my shoulders in return. "I had sex with Harper!"

"I knew it! I mean, sorry, that's not what I'm supposed to say, is it?"

"No!" She yelled again and threw herself on the bed, screaming into her pillow.

"Hey, it's okay! Was it, like, bad or something?" I asked, confused on how to act. I looked at Jess for advice, but she just shrugged.

"I wish," El gasped. "If it was bad, I could just mock her and keep going with my life, but--"

"It was amazing and the best you've ever had, blah blah blah," Jess finished for her.

"How do you know?" I asked, glaring at her.

"Don't make that face; I never slept with her, but I've known her for as long as I've lived."

"Is Jess right, Ellie? Is that why you're like this?" I asked, gently rubbing El's back.

"Yes," El answered, sighing. "I don't know what to do because I still hate her, but she's so good at it!"

"Yeah, yeah, whatever," Jess said, getting up from the bed. She didn't even worry about covering her lady bits. "That's a classic; you're going to keep fucking until you fall in love. Congratulations, you've just got yourself a rom-com. Now I'm going to leave and take a shower because I'm nasty."

Quickly, Jess dressed up, gave me a kiss, patted El's back, and headed back to her room. For a very long hour, I comforted El, who was very angry at herself, before she finally felt better and went to sleep. I took that opportunity to go and take a shower because, just as Jess said, I was nasty.

After getting ready for the day earlier than I wanted to, since the original plan was to wake up at 10 AM or something, I decided to go lay down against some tree in the open area to take a nap away from everyone and everything, in order to recharge my social battery that was thoroughly run out.

I carefully picked the best tree with the best shade and laid a blanket and two cushions so I could be as comfortable as humanly possible. As soon as I closed my eyes and felt the breeze, I started drifting off into a peaceful sleep. But it wasn't an hour before I felt someone gently nudging me with their feet. Lazily, I opened my eyes and was determined to swear at whoever had the guts to wake me from my much-needed nap. However, as soon as I raised my gaze to stare at Aubrey's face, any words I had planned disappeared into thin air, and I just stared at her like an idiot.

"We have to talk," Aubrey said.

12