Sorority Houseboys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you do with the milk?"

"What do you think? We drink it, pour it over cereal, make ice-cream out of it, cheese, whatever you use cow's milk for, we use hucow milk."

"Is that part of the special diet?"

"One of the best parts!" said the houseboy, then continued, "Don't worry, if you get to stay, you'll be told how everything works."

"Okay. Will I be introduced to all the girls?" asked the visitor.

"A dinner will be held where they'll all get a chance to meet you, then they'll let me know who wants you first. Of course, that's IF you get to stay."

"What's next?" asked the visitor.

"Well, that depends," said the houseboy.

"On what?"

"Let me ask you, what do you think about what you've seen so far?" asked the houseboy.

"Where do I sign!" said the visitor without hesitation.

"Okay, well, then you have one last test to pass, from the house mother. Without her final approval, you can't stay."

"When can I take it?"

"How about right now?" said the houseboy then headed for the downstairs.

THE FINAL INTERVIEW:

A gorgeous strawberry-blonde MILF was sitting alone in the kitchen, sipping a fresh cup of coffee.

"Well, have you shown him some of the types of duties he'd have?" asked the house mother.

"Yes, I think he's ready for your final interview," said the houseboy.

The house mother nodded and the houseboy left the room after he put the bottles of fresh milk in the refrigerator.

"Come here," she said. The visitor walked over to face her.

"Only one rule in this house: do exactly what the girls and I say without hesitation, or you will have to leave."

"I will," said the visitor.

Effortlessly, the house mother undid his belt and pulled his pants below his now hard cock.

As if she had almost forgotten, she looked up and said, "Did you bring what I asked for?"

"Here, it is. I was wondering why I was told to bring this," he said, pulling a small specimen container from his pocket. "I did just like I was told, I filled it yesterday morning, and have not ejaculated since."

"Good," the house mother said as she opened the lid. Peering inside, she judged the volume of the specimen. She then swirled the container and rocked it back and forth.

"Semen-to-seminal fluid ratio looks good," she said then put her nose to the container and drew in a deep breath. "Smells good."

Tentatively, she tipped the container to her lips to taste a small sample.

"Hmmm, fruity, sweet, salty, but with a bit too much acidity, but then we can fix that," she said then drank the entire contents like a shot of high-quality booze.

"Mmmm, good texture and body, I approve!" she said, then handed the container back.

The visitor reached out to receive the container, but she took it back and peered inside.

"Looks like I missed some," she said, grabbing a small piece of bread from the plate on the table and wiping the inside of the container clean. After popping it into her mouth, she slowly closed her eyes while savoring the taste of his semen. Purposefully, she chewed and sucked her mouthful before swallowing.

Afterwards, she put the container on the table and pulled him closer, then leaning in, inhaled the perfume of his erect cock and balls.

"You smell delicious, you pass the next step", she said.

Holding up his cock, she began to tongue the tip. After a few gentle bites and licks, she thrust her tongue into his urethra. Surprised, the visitor moaned a little out of pleasure.

She stroked his cock until a drop of precum appeared. Slowly she licked it from the tip, savoring the taste.

"I just adore precum. It's so tangy!" she said.

When no more precum was manifesting, she turned to the table and handed him something.

"What's this?" he asked.

"A cock ring, no one was making it all the way through the final interview without cumming too soon, so this will help make sure that you cum when I say so and not before." She took the cock ring and pulled his dick through it, making sure to place it below his balls.

"Now, when you have the urge to cum, you will feel a throb, so just hold still and let it pass, then continue doing whatever you were doing."

"Okay," he replied, intrigued by the possibilities of what he had seen earlier and what she might ask of him.

She then stood up and put a leather collar on him, complete with a leash. He pulled up his pants with one hand so he could walk. She led him downstairs where they stepped into her room and shut the door.

"This room is soundproofed, so feel free to moan, scream, or call out as loudly as you like. If things get to be too much for you, just say so. But if that happens, you must leave here and never come back. You must also never speak of what you have seen today. Do you agree?"

"I do," said the visitor.

She then continued, "Take off your clothes and fold them neatly on that chair over there. There is also a bottle of water. Drink it quickly."

Following him with her eyes, she thought his protruding cock could be a little harder. She went to him and effortlessly dropped to her knees, pulled his pants down again then pushed his cock and balls into her mouth. With her face buried in his short pubic hair, she began to swallow. Her throat milked the entire length of his shaft and tugged at his balls. The visitor gasped and immediately got harder than he had ever been before.

Quickly drinking the water, then undressing, he put away his clothes and stood awaiting his next command.

She then laid down on the bed with her head almost hanging off the edge. "Come over here and fuck my enormous white tits."

The visitor walked over and started to climb on the bed, when she pulled the leash. "No, wrong. I want you to stand over my head, with your cock pointing towards my feet, then fuck my tits from the top, be sure to bounce your balls on my face," she said while applying some oil to her huge, white breasts.

Pressing them together, she lifted them towards her face.

The visitor inserted his cock between them. They enveloped it. She squeezed them tightly to ensure maximum pressure on his cock. He began slowly thrusting, his entire shaft disappearing in a field of white flesh.

Her nipples were erect and hard, her areolas were huge and dark. He wanted to cum all over them and rub it all over that beautiful skin.

"Faster," she said.

Every time he thrust forward his balls would drape across her face. She breathed deeply his musky scent and closed her eyes, enjoying the feeling of her tits being massaged by a big throbbing cock and the gentle velvety feel of his balls on her face.

After a while, she felt his balls tighten, he was close to cumming, but that was not allowed yet.

She tugged on the leash and he stood at attention, waiting for his next task.

"Now, I am going to open my mouth and you will slowly, but rhythmically fuck my throat. Be sure to stop for a second when you are as deep as you can go, then slowly pull out. When pulling out, come all the way out. Every few strokes, you can slap my face with your cock."

The man bent his knees slightly and slid his cock into her open mouth. It was a tight fit and he was worried about cutting off her air, so he gingerly pushed it in all the way to his balls, then looked at the bulge that was protruding in her neck.

"My, God, that's my cock! That is one of the sexiest things I have ever seen," he thought. Instinctively, moaning a little, he stroked her face with a free hand. She leaned into it, so, he figured it must be okay.

He paused for a couple of seconds, then slowly backed out of her throat.

After he had pulled out completely, she said, "Don't worry about my air, I'm an accomplished swimmer and can hold my breath a long time. Continue."

After a few more strokes, he pulled out and slapped both sides of her face with his cock, he then stuffed both of his balls in her mouth. She must have liked this improvisation, because she began to suck like there was some sort of prize inside - and there was. It was a growing pool of cum, just for her.

"Nipples," she said between mouthfuls of cock and balls.

The man leaned over a little and forcefully pinched each nipple. The harder he pinched, the more she wriggled. When they both swelled to their maximum hardness, he let them go.

After a while, his balls began to tighten. He was not ready to cum, but he would have to soon. He held still until the throbbing passed.

Sensing his impending ejaculation, she tugged on the leash and said, "Now, faster. As fast as you can go, don't worry about being rough."

He inserted his cock and began working up speed. Her saliva was now leaking from her mouth and lubricating his cock and balls with its wonderful wetness. His scrotum now slapping her face a few times a second. He was on the verge of cumming, so he stopped.

She knew what was happening and rolled over, grabbing his cock tightly. She held on until the pulsing stopped. She wanted to edge him as long as she could to see what his stamina was like.

"Now, stand, and spread your legs a little," she said as she got up and walked behind the visitor. She kneeled on the floor right behind his ass. He could feel her hot breath on his skin.

She pushed at the small of his back to signal him to bend over. He did so and placed his hands on the edge of the bed. She then spread his cheeks to inspect his butthole. "Very good," she said. "Clean and hairless, as requested."

"Thank you," said the visitor while the house mother busied herself by thrusting her tongue into his ass and grabbing his cock from behind.

She licked his asshole, then sucked his balls, then ran her tongue along the patch of skin between his cock and asshole. Sometimes, she stopped and sucked it for a while, then returned to entering his ass with her tongue. All the while jerking his cock in a vertical position, its mushroom head pointing towards the floor.

"I can see why everyone cums early in this interview, I feel like I'm going to explode," thought the man, closing his eyes once more to enjoy the overwhelming sensation of her mouth, her heat, the softness of her skin against his ass and, of course, the strong grip on his cock.

After a while the visitor let out a small whimper. She knew it was time to move on, so she sat there, squeezing his cock until the latest impending wave of throbbing came and went. Then, after licking away any fresh precum she kissed the head of his cock, stood and grabbed a small towel. Lovingly, she wiped him clean of her saliva.

"Your turn," she said, after walking to the bed and getting on all fours.

He knew she wanted him to eat her ass, and he was happy to do it. It would also give him a short break to recover some of his stamina.

She raised her ass and put her head down on the bed while spreading her ass cheeks. He quickly dropped to his knees and inspected her butthole.

It was perfect. Her clear, milky skin was all pink inside her ass crack, and her butthole had a cute button-like pucker to it. He wanted to taste all of her.

Starting with the small of her back, he gently licked and nibbled his way down between her ass cheeks. He licked each side in their entirety, then stuck his tongue into her pussy. She was incredibly wet, it was like drinking from a refreshing fountain, he swallowed greedily.

After a few slurps of pussy juice, his collar tugged, which meant it was time to get back to her ass.

He spread her cheeks farther and covered her puckering butthole with his mouth. He began to suck, slowly and deeply.

It responded by opening slightly for him, flexing, throbbing, beckoning him inside.

Every few sucks he would thrust his tongue into it, feeling her sphincter tighten around the base of his tongue, trying to draw it in further.

Finally, as his tongue went particularly deep, the house mother started to shudder. She pulled the leash hard, burying his face in her ass and cumming for the first time.

When the waves of euphoria subsided, she said, "Fuck my pussy."

He quickly stood and deftly inserted his cock into her pussy. It was still flooded. He felt the warmth of her vaginal embrace and closed his eyes to savor it.

After a few strokes, she whispered, "Pussy then ass,"

He could barely hear her, but knew what she wanted, so he took the head of his cock and slowly pressed it against her butthole.

Even though it was slightly opened, it was still a tight fit. He had an unusually large cock head, but eventually, he worked it all the way in. She cooed.

He started out slow, then built up speed. Every few thrusts he moved from her ass to her pussy, her wetness acting as the perfect lubricant for her asshole. He slipped easily in and out of each.

When he fucked her pussy, he would sometimes insert his thumb into her ass and hold on to her back with his other fingers, steering her back and forth. Other times, he would pull out and slap her ass. There was a nice raspberry colored impression of his hand on her flank. It startled her every time and was always followed by a soft, yelp of pleasure.

With each thrust, her ample ass would slap against his pelvis, creating a beautiful ripple in her flesh.

"Pull my hair," she said, slightly breathless.

Grasping her long, strawberry blonde hair, he pulled back as if reigning her in. At first, he tried to be gentle, but once, he accidentally pulled harder than expected and she responded, "Yes!"

He pulled harder and harder, switching his cock between her ass and pussy. She was like a wild horse, bucking back-and-forth while turning her head side-to-side, eyes closed, enraptured.

She pulled on his leash and he held his position as she once more gave in to the whole-body shudders that were coming. His cock throbbed, he felt the movement of semen in his groin. It was coming soon, so he stood still and waited for it to pass.

When she finished cumming, she rolled over and said, "Now I want you to remove the cock ring then fuck my pussy for as long as you can stand it. When you are ready to cum, I want you to pull out and aim for my face. Don't be scared to be a little rough."

"Yes," said the man, removing the cock ring from his dick. It was swollen and red, but the pain was a wonderful one. After the last wave of thwarted ejaculation, he now felt like he could go on forever. It was if he had crossed some sort of threshold that made it harder for him to cum.

The woman tugged on the leash and pointed to her open, waiting pussy. He happily obliged and slid into her easily. She flexed her vagina and cradled his cock as he tried to pull out. He looked down and saw her pussy lips wrapped around his shaft, stretching towards him as he pulled back.

"What a grip!" thought the man. "I may not last long..."

He thrust into her again, forcefully ramming his glistening cock as deeply as he could. He moved his hips, grinding his cock deep inside her, then slowly pulled out, angling his retreat in a way that rubbed his huge cockhead against the roof of her vagina, trying to hit her G-spot. The house mother began to moan a little, letting him know it was working.

She responded to his penetrations by pushing her hips into every thrust and trying to follow his retreating cock, but she couldn't follow. He held her in place, his big hands on her white hips, pinning her to the bed.

Leaning forward, he gave her a good slap.

"Yes!" she screamed, so he did it again.

It felt like she was close to climaxing, so he focused on not cumming first. His stamina had lasted longer than he expected, but even it was no match for how fantastic fucking her was.

She tugged his leash to urge him on. After only a few more strokes, she came. Waves of pleasure released all across the landscape of her naked skin and enraptured face.

Opening her eyes, slowly, she said, "Cum."

Almost as if on cue, he pulled out and grasped his cock, aiming it towards her face. She opened her mouth and waited.

A surge flowed through him and exited his cock. A white wave shot straight for her open mouth and disappeared inside it. She closed and swallowed.

"More," she said, licking her lips.

And he gave her more, hot wave-after-wave of fresh semen. It felt like he would never finish cumming. He covered her face, tits, stomach, and finally, engulfed her clitoris, which was peeking out amongst her short pubic hair. She glistened in the light, wet and spent. She rubbed some of the cum into her huge areolas and moaned softly.

"Now, lick some of the cum from my stomach, but don't swallow it."

As he lifted his head with a mouthful of cum, she said, "Now kiss me."

He moved towards her and she opened her mouth, waiting for his warm tongue and wet gift. He kissed it into her mouth and she accepted it passionately. He felt her tongue desperately probing his mouth.

Finally, pulling away, she swirled it around her mouth and opened to show the man his own cum. Then, she slowly swallowed it with a look that told him this was like a mouthful of the perfect dessert.

She pulled his leash and he stood up, waiting for what was next.

The house mother then lay there, rubbing the fresh cum all over her stomach and tits. When she came across a particularly large pool of it, she scooped it up and applied it to her already drenched clitoris.

She began to alternate between rubbing her clit in small circles and fingering herself, smearing cum inside and out. She clenched her legs and came again.

Now, using the towel, she cleaned everywhere except her pussy. Then she laid back down on the bed for a while, resting with her eyes closed, a small smile on her face, eyes moving back and forth, replaying what had happened so far.

When she stood up, the man was still standing there, his cock was flaccid.

"You probably could use a good pee by now," she said.

"Yes, please," he said.

She walked over to the dresser and brought back two fluted Champaign glasses.

"Half-way," she said.

Taking the glasses, he held his soft, but still large cock and pointed it into each one, filling them half-way.

She stood rubbing her pussy, watching him, then took each glass and moved it out of the way. Kneeling in front of his dick, she sucked out the last of his piss, then tongued the tip, squeezing it until nothing more presented itself for her consumption, then she stood.

After filling the two glasses with her own piss, she handed one to the man and said, "Drink."

He took a tentative sniff, then a small sip, then quaffed it all down quickly. It was surprisingly good. A little briny, perhaps, but good.

She drank her glass slowly, savoring its richness and the co-mingling of flavors from each of them.

"Congratulations, dear, you are doing very well," she cooed then lead him back to the bed, where she pushed him down and crawled on top of him.

The man's cock was now soft and he worried about getting it up in time, but he needn't have worried. She straddled his face, placing her cum-covered pussy over his mouth and nose, then proceeded to grind it into him.

Back-and-forth, side-to-side, pausing only to give him directions.

"Suck my pussy lips," she would say, or, "Shove your tongue deep inside me."

She grabbed his head and steered him where she wanted attention, pulling on his hair and pushing his head as deep inside of her crotch as she could.

The man obeyed every command and was in heaven.

The house mother rode him until she suddenly stopped. Holding his head with two hands, she kept him motionless. Her thighs twitched as her legs clamped his head in place. She came again and again. He held as still as he could, hoping her climaxes would be many.

When she was finished, she rubbed her pussy and clit softly. Leaning over his mouth, she said, "Open."

As he did, another stream of golden nectar rushed out of her pussy and into his hungry mouth. It had mixed with his semen and improved the flavor immensely. He made sure he caught every drop.