Sorority MILFs Day 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zarima's eyes went wide, as she realized she was going really slowly, and she was at risk of losing, and then being humiliated. She began bobbing faster, a sense of urgency now coursing through her.

Mary was sucking the cock in her mouth furiously, wanting at least to get to cock two. She still wasn't certain she cared about winning, but she didn't want to lose in a humiliating way. She needed to show her sorority sisters she could suck cock as well as these eighteen- and nineteen-year-olds.

Zarima was praying her guy would come soon... she too was becoming desperate to get to cock two....

Mary felt cum ooze into her mouth as Josie announced all the others were on cock two, with one more girl working on her cock three.

Mary enjoyed the sweet taste of cum, until the guy pulled out and was replaced by a massive nine-inch cock with an up curve. "Fuck, what a cock," Mary gasped, as Josie announced Mary had reached cock two.

"Thanks slut, now get sucking," the guy said.

"I think this would feel really good in my cunt," Mary said, as she opened her mouth and took it in.

Zarima heard that everyone except her was either on cock two or three, and she was beginning to feel extremely anxious as she bobbed furiously on the big cock.

"Fuck," the guy grunted a few seconds later, and Zarima swallowed her first load in a very long time.

"Beth, you're our cock sucking queen," Josie said, sounding very impressed, "already on cock four!"

"There wasn't much else to do in small town Texas," Beth said with a hot southern accent.

"Or Louisiana," another girl said.

"Or Montana," someone else added.

Mary, to her surprise, didn't even need two minutes to get long cock dude off, his warm cum exploding into her mouth.

As Mary backed off her second cock, she quipped, "Clearly being from Boston stood in the way of my youthful experiences."

"Then you'd better make up for lost time," Josie smiled, as Mary took cock three in her mouth, a smallish one.

Zarima tried to block out those constant updates, knowing she was in last place. She just concentrated on sucking her second cock, hers also a smaller one.

Josie updated, "All right girls, everyone is on cock three or four, except for Janie, Glenda and Zarima."

Zarima heard her name as she bobbed as fast as she could, desperate to get the guy to come. She didn't need to win, but she absolutely couldn't finish in the bottom three.

Mary on the other hand, was sucking her third cock smoothly... not particularly in a hurry, but not wishing to look like she wasn't in a hurry... but she was easily deep-throating the smallish cock.

Zarima let out an inner sigh of relief as a second warm load filled her mouth. She didn't have much time to savour it, knowing she had to get to cock three, but she realized the taste of both loads were a lot tastier than her husband's, who smoked... and there was no stale aspect to these ones... just salty treats.

"Our cock queen Beth, not to be confused with a cuckquean, is on cock five; Hannah, Amber, Kimberly, Heather, and Barbara are all on cock four," Josie listed.

Zarima took cock three in her mouth, another smallish one, but fat, and bobbed like her life depended upon it.

Mary felt load three oozing down her throat... fuck, she couldn't believe the rush she was getting from sucking strangers' cocks!

Zarima was taken unawares when her next guy grunted in under a minute, exploding a massive load into her mouth out of the blue, making her gag and cough some of the cum onto the wall.

"Never waste any cum, pledge," someone scolded her.

"Sorry, I wasn't expecting that much cum, or so soon," Zarima apologised, as the small cock disappeared, to be replaced by a large black cock. Her eyes went wide as she stared at the huge dick. It was easily ten inches, better than twice the size of her husband's!

"Zarima got Big Kuba," someone said.

"Lucky bitch," another girl added.

Mary, curious, backed off of her cock four, to glance over and see the massive cock before Zarima. "Holy fuck!" she said loudly.

"It's so big!" Zarima gasped, in awe of its sheer size, and once again shocked into paralysis.

"May we swap cocks?" Mary asked, "is that allowed?"

"I don't know," Josie said. "I don't think anyone has ever made that request."

"Done," Queen Beth said, standing up and taking a bow as she swallowed her load five.

"Let her do it," someone called out.

"Sure, why not?" Josie shrugged. "If Zarima is okay with it."

"Sure," Zarima agreed in a daze, not knowing how she could possibly suck such a monster.

Mary and Zarima crawled past each other, Mary winking at her, then immediately reaching up and stroking the massive black cock.

Zarima took the other cock, wet with her friend's saliva, into her mouth, as Josie announced Kimberly had also completed her cock allotment.

"Shit, this is an amazing cock," Mary said, as she stroked it and stared at its sheer majesty. Black cocks were indeed hot, but until this moment, she'd never seen one in person... just in porn.

"It's not going to suck itself," someone called out.

"Fuck, this is so hot!" Mary exclaimed, as she took the fat, long cock into her mouth.

Over the next couple minutes, almost everyone was on their fifth cock, apart from Zarima, Mary, Janie and Glenda.

Zarima focused on her cock number four, beginning to really get into the challenge. She wanted to get this guy off, she wanted to feel the throbbing cock between her lips, and she wanted to taste the warm, sweet cum filling her mouth.

Mary was no longer remotely focused on the contest... but only on this big, black, beautiful dick... she was completely enamored by it. She stroked it while she sucked it... her throat wide open... trying to take a bit more of the massive cock inside with each forward bob.

Josie announced a couple more had finished, just as Zarima felt cum ooze into her mouth. Determined to get her fifth load, she backed off of the cock, and as soon as the next one presented itself, she devoured it.

Mary, accepting defeat, since she was still on this glorious cock four, horny as fuck, and curious what it would feel like to have a dick this big inside her pussy, backed off the mighty missile and asked, "Mistress Josie, am I allowed to use another method to get this big dick off?"

"What do you have in mind?" Josie asked, even though she knew exactly what the sexy MILF was thinking... Josie preferred girls, but she did enjoy the odd big dick, and Kuba's was notoriously the biggest one on campus. He was an African exchange student on a soccer scholarship.

"May I be frank?" Mary asked, as she saw there were only seven girls still sucking cock... Zarima one of them... and she was really going to town on her dick five.

"Always," Josie smiled.

"May I stand up, bend over and take this joystick for a ride?" Mary asked, as she continued stroking the huge horse cock.

"You may," Josie decided, "but you'll be disqualified, and automatically place yourself in the bottom three."

"I can certainly live with that," Mary agreed cheerfully, as she got off of her knees for the first time since arriving here.

"I'm sure you can," Josie smiled.

"Do you mind sir, if I take the liberty of fucking myself on this huge snake of yours?" Mary asked politely, as she continued stroking it.

"Go ahead," the guy said in a deep voice, one that Mary noticed definitely sounded African. Possibly Congolese.

Mary slipped out of her heels, realizing they placed her too high to fuck herself, and backed up to the very straight, hard cock. "These bottomless cheerleading outfits are convenient for one thing, at least."

The girls laughed and Josie watched, impressed, as the MILF smoothly continued backing herself onto the cock.

"Oooooooooh," Mary moaned, as the cock easily slid further inside her wet pussy.

"Done," Janie declared.

"Only three contestants left, plus Mary," Josie announced, briefly tearing her eyes away from Mary, "the next girl with a mouthful of cum avoids getting punished."

Zarima sucked her seven-inch cock like she was going for an Olympic gold medal in cock sucking... desperate not to finish among the final three.

"Oh fuck, I'm so full," Mary moaned, as she felt her ass touching the cold wall.

"Yes!" Janie cried out, as she swallowed her fifth load.

"Fuck!" Glenda cursed, as she stopped sucking.

"No, finish him off," Josie ordered, "Sigma sluts never leave a guy halfway there," pushing Glenda's head back onto the cock before her.

Zarima felt her heart plummet, as she officially finished in the bottom three. She continued sucking, since she heard Josie scolding Glenda.

Mary began slowly riding the massive cock, feeling pleasure unlike anything she'd ever experienced... for her, the saying 'size matters' was officially confirmed as true.

Glenda swallowed her final load... and Zarima followed suit seconds later... having lost... but even so she enjoyed the taste of cum, and allowed herself to savour it.

And then every girl in the room was watching Mary bouncing back on that huge black cock.

Mary's eyes were closed as she fucked herself... in awe of what being fucked by a real cock could feel like... it was as if she was figuratively just now losing her virginity.

"Mary, Mary, Mary," a girl started chanting, and in a few seconds, all the sorority sisters and pledges were chanting her name.

Mary opened her eyes to see every single person there watching her fuck herself on a stranger's huge cock. She smiled as she began to fuck herself faster... for now she needed to put on a good show.

"Oh fuck, such a big cock," Mary moaned, and seeing her daughter watching avidly, she couldn't help but call out to her, "Have you fucked this cock, Baby?"

"No, not that one," Amy said. She had fucked some huge black cocks, The Pit was full of them, but somehow she'd never had the privilege of fucking Big Kuba.

"Well that's a shame," Mary smiled, as she began really bouncing back on the cock.

"No worries, you just keep doing the Watson family proud!"

"I'm not sure how your Dad would feel about that, but fuck him!"

"Eeww, no thank you! Not because he's my Dad, but he's a real creep!"

Mary's name continued being chanted, which was the ultimate rush, as was fucking herself on the biggest real dick she'd ever seen... especially because she was doing it in front of all these girls, including her hot and fearless daughter... and double especially because it felt so fucking good!

"Fuck that dick; fuck that dick; fuck that dick," the girls modified their chant, as Mary bounced on that cock while her orgasm rose rapidly.

"Oh fuck," Mary moaned as the pleasure consumed her, and she was getting a little tired... clearly she'd need to work on her stamina.

"Come all over that dick, you nasty MILF slut," Josie called out, her own pussy very wet.

"Oh fuck, yes, Mother fucking YES!!!" Mary screamed, as her orgasm hit her unlike any other ever... even better than any last night. She collapsed back and rested her butt against the wall as Big Kuba took charge and began doing the fucking. "Oooooooooooh," she trembled as she was now getting fucked, even while her orgasm continued swirling within her.

To her surprise, her increasingly good friend Cassie was suddenly on her knees and licking her clit as she was fucked... which compounded the intensity of her orgasm, and the ultimate rush of a second orgasm already rising inside her.

Mary parted her legs ever so slightly to give Cassie better access to her pussy, as Big Kuba slammed into her from behind.

Josie snapped her fingers and pointed to Zarima, something she rarely did, but what Mary was doing was so hot, "Crawl over here and eat me, slut."

"Yes, Mistress Josie," Zarima said, having been unable to take her eyes off her best friend's wild coupling. She crawled to the hot sorority leader and buried her face in her pussy, as Josie lifted up her dress.

"Oh fuck, I'm about to come again," Mary cried out not even two minutes after her first orgasm, but Kuba's deep fucking, mixed with Cassie's relentless attack on her clit, had rendered her a muddled, orgasmic mess.

"Get ready for my load," Big Kuba warned, getting close.

"Yes, fill my cunt with a big load," Mary pleaded, there being no risk of pregnancy since she'd gotten her tubes tied after having two kids, even though the equivalent procedure was way quicker and easier for a man... just one of the many sacrifices her ex hadn't ever made for her.

"You got it, slut," he said, holding back as long as he could, before unleashing six cannon cum blasts inside the eager MILF.

"Fuuuuuuuck!!" Mary screamed, as she felt her pussy getting filled with a massive load of cum... which instantly triggered her second orgasm in under three minutes... that easily being her new record for multi orgasms.

Josie pushed Zarima's face deep into her wetness, as Zarima licked and licked lustfully, finding this pussy the most appetizing of any she'd had until now. (A grand total of two: Mary's, and the Latina girl Anita she'd eaten last night.) Josie's was sweet like the others, but exotic and pleasing in a way she couldn't put her finger on. Her own pussy was on fire as she listened to her friend screaming through what must be multiple orgasms... the lucky bitch!

Mary felt the big cock pull out and cum gush out of her, but she didn't even have time to move before she felt another cock entering her pussy, albeit a much smaller one... as she just then realized she'd only just finished with cock four. So she just rested against the wall, allowing the pleasure to consume her and some stranger to fuck her pussy however he wanted.

"She's being fucked again," someone said.

"Dirtiest MILF pledge slut yet," someone else said.

"Fuck, dirtiest and best pledge slut ever, period," another added.

"Thank you," Mary said weakly, completely spent, "I do aim to please all my sisters."

"You taste delicious," Cassie said, still licking the MILF's pussy.

"That may be more Big Kuba's cum than mine," Mary smiled, gazing down at the pretty coed.

"I've always loved cream pies," Cassie said, a blend of cock cum and cunt cum always a heavenly mixture... the peanut butter and jam of sex fluids.

"I've never tasted one," Mary said, instantly curious.

"Oh, that we can fix," Josie said, as she ground her snatch on Zarima's face.

"Hey, I thought I was supposed to eat your pussy first," Mary complained, suddenly jealous of her best friend... even while a cock was still pumping in and out of her.

"You were preoccupied," Josie smiled, "although it's your own fault she's eating me."

"How so?"

"Your slutty behavior got me so fucking hot," Josie admitted.

"I'm flattered," Mary said, as she looked around and saw there was lesbian sex going on all over the large room... with almost every pledge and many sophomores on their knees between the legs of juniors, seniors and even a couple of alumni who'd come to watch... including... Mary noticed... the very same Professor Lane she'd eaten to two orgasms last night, and with whom she felt such a connection.

Zarima wanted to prove she was worthy to serve the leader of the sorority... and after five loads of cock cum, this was a nice transitional taste.... She wiggled her tongue between the wet pussy lips... loving the sound of her soft moans.

"Harder, fuck me harder," Mary demanded, suddenly finding a six inch cock, or whatever size it was, after the ten incher had destroyed her pussy, a little unsatisfying... but that was countered by Cassie's tongue, as well as the sight of a lesbian orgy of sorts going on around her... her next orgasm slowly rising.

Josie, getting close, grabbed the back of the Muslim's head and pushed her deep into her sweet pussy.

Zarima licked hungrily... becoming undoubtedly addicted to the sweet taste of pussy.

"Come inside my pussy, stud whoever you are," Mary moaned, wanting to feel another load of cum filling her.

Around the room there were moans, dirty talk, eager licking....

Finally, as Mary's orgasm was close, the guy grunted, and Mary received a second load in her pussy, and she also received another orgasm from the double pleasure of cock and tongue, and the sounds of feminine rapture all over the room; meanwhile Josie quaked, and flooded the pretty Muslim's face as she watched Mary come yet again.

The guy pulled out of Mary, and Cassie slurped down her second cream pie in a few minutes.

As Josie's orgasm ended, she announced, "Okay sluts, it's time for the punishment. Although I'm thinking Mary may not see it as one."

"Bathing in a cum shower?" Mary asked, as Cassie sucked out the cum just deposited in her. "How could that possibly be considered a punishment?'

"So bad," Josie said, as she ordered, "Mary, Zarima and Glenda come to me."

"I'm already here," Zarima smiled as Josie let go of her head.

"Yes, you are," Josie smiled back. "And you did a very good job of getting me off."

Zarima beamed in pleasure.

Mary moved away from the wall and said, looking down at Cassie, "That was amazing!"

"Agreed," Cassie said, as Mary lowered herself back onto her knees and crawled over to Josie.

Glenda joined them.

"So, ready to get drenched in man cum?" Josie asked.

"God, yes," Mary said, finding every aspect of her pledging completely captivating so far.

"Is there a second choice?" Zarima asked.

"Of course," Josie said. "You may get drenched in cum, or you will get drenched in cum."

"I'll take the second choice," Zarima smiled, realizing she'd never been come on. She'd received cum in both her mouth and pussy, but never on her face or any other part of her body.

"Boys, you may come in," Josie said, and all three bukkake participants watched from their knees as over thirty men walked in... all of them naked. "Circle around, boys."

Zarima and Mary stared in awe as cocks of every colour and size were suddenly surrounding them.

"Holy shit," Mary said, this a literal dream 'cum' true.

"Are we to service all these men?" Zarima asked, even as she stared at the variety of cocks.

Glenda, a young 18-year-old sweet thang from the south, added, "I've never seen this many penises in my life."

"They're called cocks, dicks, snakes," Josie corrected. "And yes, the three of you must get all these men off, and take every one of their loads on your faces."

"Oh," Glenda said, a little deflated.

"Don't worry," Mary said. "Just think of it as our sorority baptisms. In this case, baptism by sprinkling."

"Great analogy," Josie laughed, as the men all stroked their cocks around the three women.

"Well, get started, sluts," Josie ordered.

"Let's do this, ladies," Mary said with enthusiasm, as she took a nice hard cock in her mouth, and brought both of her hands to dicks on her right and her left.

"This is crazy," Zarima said, as she approached a big cock before her.

"Get sucking," Veronica ordered, and soon all three girls were servicing cocks.

After a couple minutes, as Mary began sucking back and forth between three cocks, Zarima sucked one, as did Glenda, Josie ordered, "All pledges, come help your fellow pledges with their bukkake. Suck dick, stroke dick, and when your men are about to come, aim their dicks at the faces of these three sexy sluts."

Mary joked, as she backed off of a cock, "Phooey, I thought these were all mine!"

"Oh, all the loads will certainly be," Josie smiled.

"Sounds good," Mary said, as twenty-one pledges came to join her trio, and as she suddenly got blasted with a load of cum. "Ooooooh, yummy," she said, as she eagerly bathed her face in the warm blast of cum on her forehead, nose and cheeks, closing her eyes just in time not to get cum in them.