Sorority MILFs Day 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mary, Zarima and Glenda, back up into a circle, and prepare yourselves for lots of incoming cum," Josie instructed.

"I can't suck more cock?" Mary complained, actually disappointed.

"Not at the moment," Josie said, so impressed by how slutty this MILF was. "But I promise you'll will have a freely flowing cock buffet coming very, very soon." (That would be on Friday, when all the pledges discovered the best secret in the city... The Pit.)

"Fine," Mary said, overdramatically.

Zarima backed up fanny to fanny with the other girls, and Mary whispered, "I suggest you close your eyes."

"Why?"

"Getting cum in your eye stings," Mary explained, just as she felt a second load splatter her face.

Zarima watched a cock shooting cannon blasts of cum to coat her friend's face... and she couldn't explain why... but it was really hot!

"Turn your face this way, bitch," a guy said from her left.

Zarima turned to see a cock aimed at her face just inches away being pumped furiously. It was such a nice-looking cock, she couldn't help admiring it, and was then surprised when cum shot out of it and sped directly into her open eye. She quickly closed both her eyes, but too late.

Over the next fifteen minutes, Mary, Zarima and Glenda were drenched with eight to twelve loads of cum each.

Josie then announced, "Time for your cum walk."

"I can't see a thing," Zarima said, as she remained on her knees, feeling a mixture of excitement, exhilaration and helplessness. After sucking and swallowing the loads from five cocks, as well as being the recipient of she wasn't even sure how many facials, her pussy was on fire, having been completely neglected throughout this wild, crazy night.

"Someone will help you with that," Josie said.

A minute later, Mary, Zarima and Glenda had the abundance of cum wiped from their eyes, but only their eyes. Mary opened hers and said, "Hi, Amy."

"Hey, Mom," Amy said, kneeling down to her cum-drenched Mom.

Zarima opened her eyes, also to see her daughter standing before her, but she didn't say anything. Yes, she'd known her daughter was there, she knew her daughter had watched two straight evenings of her sexual debauchery, knew her daughter had experienced both of these pledge activities back when she'd pledged, and yet shame coursed through her as she looked into her eyes.

"You look really hot with that cum all over your face," Afaf said, seeing the guilt in her Mom's eyes. "But I'm sorry to say your gorgeous tits are still hidden behind your dress, so we can't admire those too!"

"Words I never fathomed hearing from my daughter!" Zarima laughed, her daughter somehow relaxing her with those two ridiculous comments.

"Do I look hot?" Mary asked her daughter.

"You look sexy as fuck," Amy said bluntly.

"Words I never fathomed hearing from my daughter," Mary said, mimicking Zarima's words.

"Oh, you'll likely begin hearing many naughty things you never fathomed hearing from me," Amy smiled, as she helped her cum-coated Mom up from her knees.

Afaf helped her Mom up too, and Mary said with a playful smile, "All that white cum really brings out your sexy midnight complexion, Zarima."

"Brat," Zarima laughed, seeing how much cum was coating Mary, and wondering what she looked like coated in all those strangers' cum.

"Just saying," Mary smiled, wanting to scoop the cum off her friend's face, and finding the white cum such a hot contrast to her friend's dark chocolate skin.

"Okay," Josie said, "let's go for our walk."

"I could use some fresh air," Mary quipped, "and a good stretch, too."

"My knees are a little sore," Zarima added.

"Get used to it," someone said. "On your knees is where you'll be for most of your freshman year."

"And maybe even your sophomore one," someone else added, as Mary took Zarima gently by the hand and they followed Josie out of the glory hole room, down a hallway, up a flight of stairs, and then past a bunch of guys. Who were now wearing clothes.

"Where are we?" Mary asked, even though she was pretty sure she knew.

"Inside a frat house," Josie answered, "with all the men who generously offered you their cocks."

"Thanks, boys," Mary said, feeling no shame at all to be coated in cum. "It was fun."

"No, thank you," a guy said suavely.

"No, thank you," Mary countered back, winking at the good looking frat boy.

They walked outside and Josie said, "Veronica, take Glenda for a walk while you go pick up the snacks and pop."

"Sounds good," Veronica said. "Follow me, slut."

"Yes, Mistress," Glenda replied.

"I'll take these two, and the rest of you can go back to the house and prepare for our late night snacks and movie," Josie said.

"Yes, Mistress," and "Yes, Josie," others said, and soon it was just Josie, Mary and Zarima remaining together.

Josie ordered, "Follow me, cum sluts."

"Yes, Mistress," Mary and Zarima said in unison.

As they walked, they passed the odd guy or girl, each time getting a double or triple take. Zarima obediently looked nervously into everyone's faces, and so did Mary, but far from nervously, and she even waved cheerfully to a couple of guys walking past them.

They reached the corner pizza place and Josie ordered, "Go inside and pick up the pizzas. They're already paid for."

"Like this?" Zarima asked, totally mortified.

"Unless you'd prefer to go in there naked?" Josie offered.

"I'll strip if you tell me to," Mary said, still on her adrenaline high from tonight's activities.

"No, we're not quite there yet," Josie laughed. "but I appreciate the offer."

"Let's go," Mary said, pulling Zarima into the pizza place before she could resist.

"Oh, my goodness," Zarima groaned, as she was led into a crowded restaurant with cum all over her face.

Mary walked up to the till and said, "Hi."

The nerdy looking kid at the till looked up as he lost it, "Hiiiiii!"

"Is something wrong?" Mary asked innocently.

The boy looked at Zamir too, and stammered, "N-n-no."

"You're certain?" Mary asked, still behaving sweet as pie.

"Yes, ma'am."

"We're here to pick up the pizzas for Sigma Epsilon Chi," Mary said.

"Oh, okay," he said, this mundane statement confusing him even more.

"We're pledging," Mary explained.

"Oh, okay," he repeated, as he rushed away to fetch the pizzas.

When he returned, Mary asked, "Can you tell that we each have at least a dozen loads of sperm on our faces?"

"Mary?" Zarima gasped, having felt they might conceivably make it out of here with only a small amount of awkwardness.

"What?" Mary asked, continuing her innocent persona façade, "I just want to know if all that cum is still noticeable. I mean, it's started to dry."

"Yes, ma'am, I can definitely see it," the boy said awkwardly, as he handed her six pizzas.

"I guess it is a lot of cum," Mary shrugged.

"It does appear so," the boy said, in awe of these two mom-looking women, dressed in overly revealing cheerleading outfits, with their faces and hair coated in massive amounts of cum.

Zarima remained quiet, as she watched her friend teasing this boy ruthlessly.

"Do I look slutty or sexy?" Mary asked playfully. "You may choose one or the other."

"Um, I, well," the boy struggled.

"Or my best friend here, how does she look with all that semen coating her pretty face?" Mary asked, loving the power she was assuming over this boy. "Do you think the contrast between her dusky skin and the snow white ejaculate she's wearing is attractive?"

"You both look very pretty," he blurted out, completely frazzled... and horny.

"Why, thank you so much," Mary said. "Isn't he sweet, Zarima?"

"Yes, very sweet," Zarima agreed, becoming a little less embarrassed about her black face being coated in white cum for all to see... and according to Mary, to admire.

"Just as sweet as all that cum was," Mary added.

"Will there be anything else?" the boy asked, his hard cock desperately trying to break free of his pants.

"No that's everything," Mary said. "Have a good night."

"You too," he said, just as a married couple walked in.

"Hi," Mary said, as the woman froze and just stared at Zarima.

When the woman kept staring, Mary asked, "Is there a problem, ma'am? Haven't you ever seen a beautiful woman with a dozen loads of well-earned frat boy cum on her face?"

"Disgusting," the woman said, her face grimacing like she'd just eaten a lemon.

"Actually, I swallowed five more loads, so those ones didn't end up on my face," Zarima explained, the completely repulsive judging of this white woman somehow firing her up.

"Gross," the woman repeated.

"Actually, each load was quite delicious," Zarima said. "Unless you're now speaking German, in which case yes, all of those loads were quite large."

"I only swallowed three," Mary chimed back in. "My other two were deposited in my pussy before my Mistress Cassie sucked them out again." She then gestured to Zarima and continued, "To avoid any confusion, this charming lady isn't Mistress Cassie, she's my dearest friend in the world. We like to call her Cum Slut Zarima."

"Harold," the woman called for help, looking to her wide-eyed husband. He was equally frozen in place, and hadn't said a word.

"Hey, Harold," Mary smiled, as she sauntered past the two of them, "I think your wife could use a load or two on her pretty face. You'd both probably find it quite relaxing."

"Jesus Christ!" the woman cursed.

"No, you should be screaming 'Oh my God!'" Mary called out over her shoulder, as Zarima held the door open for her and they both exited back to the sidewalk.

"You're so bad," Zarima said, barking out a loud laugh, as they walked over to Josie, who was on her phone.

"That was so much fun!" Mary was also laughing.

"Lets go, sluts," Josie ordered, not looking up from her phone.

"Here, take half of these pizzas," Mary said to Zarima.

"Oh yes, sure, sorry," Zarima said, taking the top three boxes.

They walked ten minutes back to the sorority house while receiving more looks, a couple of whistles and some honks from cars, and a couple of lines from men hoping to pick them up.

Once at the house, they found all the girls in the big living room watching a movie... 'Sydney White', a terrible Amanda Bynes movie about a sorority... yet one that was a guilty pleasure for most girls. Actually all Amanda Bynes movies were, such as 'What A Girl Wants' and 'She's the Man.'

"Pizza!" someone called, and girls quickly swarmed to attack all six boxes.

"Go join the other girls," Josie said. "Tomorrow will be another wild day."

"Okay," Mary said, wishing for the second night in a row the sorority leader would invite her to her room and just use her.

"Soon, Mary, soon," Josie said, noticing the disappointed tone in the MILF's voice.

"Yes, Mistress," Mary said, as she looked around at all the girls, just hanging out like she'd originally envisioned sorority life being... the only difference being that every girl was wearing nylons... otherwise this was a sweet wholesome activity... no hint of the wild kinkiness of just over half an hour ago. "Let's go watch the movie with everyone."

"I'm tired," Zarima objected, also wanting to wash her face.

"I wasn't asking," Mary said, taking her hand and going to sit on the floor with some of their fellow pledges.

For ninety minutes all the girls, regardless of the hierarchy within the sorority or what was coating their faces, enjoyed watching a sweet romantic comedy together, before heading to bed just before midnight.

Cleaned up and back in their room, Mary snuggled into bed with Zarima and asked, "Have fun tonight?"

"I think I experienced pretty much every feeling I could possibly ever feel."

As she wrapped her arms around the Muslim woman, she said, "I'll take that as a yes, after you accepted this is your fate."

"My fate?" Zarima asked, feeling so safe and secure the moment she was in Mary's arms.

"Yes, this journey is our destiny," Mary said, kissing the back of her dear friend's neck.

"Destiny?" Zarima repeated, as a warm chill travelled up her back.

"Yes, you and I together discovering who we really are, and accepting our place in the world," Mary said, "although as we progress, it should become less about accepting whatever comes our way, and more about seizing the world by the balls and taking what we deserve."

"You really are a glass half full kind of woman," Zarima said, the same mixture of feelings swirling inside her as when the day had started.

"This experience is rekindling my fire," Mary said. "And I'm going to keep the fire burnin'," After a moment and a soft laugh, she began singing REO Speedwagon's 'Keep the Fire Burnin'.

Zarima shook her head at Mary's terrible singing, but she turned her head around and said, "That isn't even the right song."

"Excuse me?" Mary asked.

"If you're going to sing an REO Speedwagon song to me, it should be 'I Can't Fight This Feeling anymore," Zarima sang.

"I've forgotten what I started fighting for," Mary sang back, until Zarima kissed her.

They kissed tenderly for a minute, before the kiss was broken and Mary smiled, "I want you here with me."

"I don't want to lose you," Zarima countered, one new song from the greatest hits following another.

"Hey that song wasn't even a big hit," Mary smiled, kissing her again.

"It should have been," Zarima said.

"So should Variety Tonight," Mary said, "which we got a lot of tonight."

"We interacted with so many dicks," Zarima nodded.

"Well, we got to keep Rollin' With the Changes," Mary smiled, unable to resist one more REO Speedwagon song... the two ladies having gone together to see them live in 2017.

"Well," Zarima said, as she turned back around and was cocooned into Mary's arms, "tonight you'll be In My Dreams."

"Good night, Zarima," Mary said, way past exhaustion, as she closed her eyes.

"Good night, Mary," Zarima replied, drifting into slumber.

Both ladies fell asleep quickly... exhausted... and content.

THE END OF PART 2

COMING NEXT:

DAY 3:

Sorority MILFs: A Strap-on Battle

The pledges must wrestle each other until they each cum... and the last girl to succumb to an orgasm wins.

Day 4:

Sorority MILFs: BBC Heaven @ the Pit

The pledges go to The Pit and discover the considerable power of BBC.

Day 5:

Sorority MILFs: Fuck-Fest Orgy

The final day... a full-fledged orgy with everyone joining in, not just the pledges.