Sorority Night Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The final tally is in," Jackie said. "It was a very close match, with the score 12 inches to 11 3/4. And the winner is..." she paused for dramatic effect. "Michael!"

The crowd went wild and confetti began falling from the ceiling. Two women showed up, one of whom gave him a crown and a purple cape, while the other gave him a scepter, which was gold and shaped like a penis. He remained unclothed from the waist down, and showed no concern about covering up. As he walked off stage, he was surrounded by well-wishers, and many of the women kissed his scepter lustily when he proffered it to them.

After making a circle around the crowd, he returned to the stage. In the interim, a throne had been set up, with a smaller throne next to it. Michael sat down on the throne and spread his legs. His penis drooped over the edge of the chair, looking all to the world like a third leg. Jackie immediately stood beside him, then took the microphone again.

"Now that we have a king, we need to finish the king's court. Andre will be considered the king's royal guard, as he came in second place." Andre bowed, and someone put a tunic over him. It came down to his waist, leaving his penis exposed as well. He proceeded to stand next to Michael, and seemed to be taking his role seriously, looking quite menacing. Both of the men exuded confidence, and one need only to look between their legs to see the reason why. They were alpha males in the strictest sense of the word, and they knew it.

12