All Comments on 'Sorority Pledge Ch. 05'

by GhostHunterDude

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
GhostHunterDudeGhostHunterDudealmost 10 years agoAuthor
Last chapter

The next chapter is the end of the series. It will be available as soon as Literotica releases it.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayalmost 10 years ago
Great story

Great story, not as good as the first but still great, your stories and one others on here are the only ones worth reading, looking forward to you next chapter, I do hope it's not the last as this story has room for four or five more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Only one more chapter?

Even if the next chapter is the last for this story, you need to continue these characters in some fashion. I hope you did not rush through the next chapter, especially with some speeded-up epilogue. It would be interesting to see if she possibly becomes president of the sorority and makes changes to the way pledges are treated. And, of course, in the next chapter, I hope she gets some sweet revenge on her mother, step-father, and Melinda (better than just forcing her to accept her as a full member without any more "tests" or initiation). But, really, I hope you revisit Hillary, Peter, Sherlyn, and Terrance in a future story series. Take some time away from them and let your imagination ferment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous