Sorority Pledge Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay girls, we're going to start with Lexi & go to you in turn starting with the girl on her left, Poppy. You need to start by telling us who you will be challenging & give them the subject the challenge will involve, you don't describe the challenge in any detail until someone accepts it.".

Lexi was told to start,

"I challenge Harmony & the challenge involves the two of us." She said with a smile on her face,

Harmony accepted it so the Canadian girl continued,

"Okay Harmony, I challenge you to give me two of your points!".

At first all of the girls looked surprised or confused, then after a few seconds some of them broke into smiles when they realised what the blind girl was doing. It took almost twenty seconds for Harmony to realise & say,

"Yes, I give you two of my points.".

Ashley laughed before explaining to the others as some clearly hadn't figured it out,

"That's very clever Lexi, you didn't beat Harmony but you still get two points, Harmony lost two points but gains four for completing the challenge, so you've found a way for both of you to win! I'll allow it as you out smarted me, but nobody else can challenge someone else to give them points."

Taylor adjusted both girls' scores before saying for Lexi's benefit,

"So Harmony moves up to 44 points & Lexi to 40.".

Next it was Poppy's turn,

"I'm challenging Jess & the task involves a contest between the two of us." She stated confidently,

Looking a little doubtful Jess accepted so Poppy informed her that the challenge was to an arm wrestling match, best two out of three wins. Jess doubted she could beat Poppy but she knew a win would be worth four points to her so she gave it her best shot.

Twice in a row Poppy rapidly pushed Jess's arm to the ground & when Amber took her place to try & earn the bonus point she put up a better fight but also lost two nil.

When the girls finished applauding Poppy's success Taylor announced that Poppy was the only girl to score points from the second task, her two moved her overall score to 55.

Then it was Catalina's turn to make a challenge, she informed the other pledges that her task would involve drinking the contents of a pint glass within a minute, she challenged Jess who eagerly accepted thinking this task sounded easier than the previous one,

"Like I said all you have to do is drink what I'm about to pour into this glass within a minute." The Hispanic girl said with an evil grin.

Catalina put the glass down on the floor in front of her before squatting over it & starting to piss, as the level of the yellow liquid started to rise most of the girls either looked away or made grossed out noises. After a few seconds Catalina's flow stopped & with a contented sigh she flopped back onto her cushion & used a tissue to wipe herself before saying,

"Go on then, drink up!"

Jess took one look at the half full pint glass before shaking her head & saying with certainty in her voice,

"You win Catalina, there's no way I'm drinking that!".

"Well done Catalina that's two points to you, does anyone want to try for the bonus point?" Ashley asked,

Harmony thought about it for a second & decided that as much as she hated the taste of piss she had been made to swallow the disgusting substance several times in the past nine days, at least this time she'd be rewarded for it so she nervously put her hand up.

Catalina had a broad smile on her face as she handed the warm glass over & Taylor picked up a stopwatch & announced when the minute began. Harmony brought the glass to her lips but almost the instant she did so she moved it away again, this happened twice more, the last time accompanied by a nauseated look.

"I can't do it." She stated bluntly, then seeing the surprised look on Amber & Ashley's faces she explained,

"I haven't ever enjoyed it when some of the girls have made me drink their piss before, it tastes nasty, but at least its gone straight into my mouth, I haven't had the option of not drinking it & I haven't had to really smell it, that sour smell is too much, if I try & drink this I'll throw it straight back up again." This explanation was met by a chorus of ,

"EW!!!" From the other girls as she finished.

As Taylor stood & took the glass out of the room so that she could dispose of its foul contents Ashley asked Jess who she was challenging & what the challenge was,

"I'm challenging Catalina & the task will involve her eating something."

Catalina knew Jess might be looking to get back at her but she knew that the shorter girl couldn't make her eat anything dangerous, so she accepted the challenge.

Jess beamed at the Hispanic girl as she told her,

"In that case I challenge you to let Amber fart in your mouth, in other words I want you to eat her fart!".

It was a mark of how much Catalina had annoyed the other girls that the majority of them laughed at this idea rather than showing her any sympathy or showing that they found the idea gross.

Catalina looked annoyed as she responded angrily,

"Fine, you win, have your two points, there's no way I'm letting anyone do that to me."

Ashley asked if anyone wanted to try for the bonus point, for a few seconds nobody responded but then Harmony replied with her eyes closed, her head down & a resigned tone in her voice,

"I might as well do it, it won't exactly be the first time will it!"

Amber had a grin on her face as she crossed the room where as Harmony looked downcast as she lay down on the floor with her head on the cushion she had been sat on. When she reached her victim Amber lifted her pledge robe, turned & plopped her bum down on Harmony's face.

Ashley walked around to make sure Harmony fulfilled the challenge correctly,

"You need to make a seal around her asshole with your mouth Harmony." She instructed.

Harmony pressed her lips to Amber's ass crack & moved them to cover & then surround the Chinese American girl's rose bud, the position felt so wrong to her & as everyone fell silent she felt glad that the shorter girl's weight was now pressing her head down on the cushion so that she couldn't escape even if she wanted to.

When she was ready Amber broke into a wide smile as she let out a long low rumbling fart that went on for four or five seconds releasing a vile taste of rotten eggs into the trapped girl's mouth. Amber burst into laughter as she heard Harmony's muffled complaints from below her & felt the prone girl's head wiggling around trying to escape. After about thirty seconds she was apparently satisfied that all the smell had gone down Harmony's throat so she felt safe to release her.

Catalina, Ashley & surprisingly Jess all laughed as she climbed off but it wasn't clear if they were laughing at what Amber had done or the disgusted look on Harmony's face.

Trying to ignore this & bring focus back to the competition Taylor spoke over the laughter saying,

"Well done Harmony, you move up to 45 points & Jess moves up to 26, I forgot to say after Catalina's go as I had to take the glass out, but she moved up to 36."

Before Amber was asked to make her own challenge Harmony was handed a bottle of mouth wash & a bucket to spit it into once she was done, the contest didn't restart until she was ready. When things did get going again Amber challenged Jess to a task that involved escaping, Jess of course accepted.

"So it's simple Jess, I'm going to put you in position & you have one minute to stand up." Amber explained with a confident look on her face.

She positioned Jess laid flat on her back, then she lifted her legs gently but firmly until her ankles were level with the sides of her head. Then Amber sat down right on Jess's face putting her hands facing downwards on the back of her victim's ankles. Harmony recognised this position as Amber had trapped her in it during the wrestling challenge, the only difference was that this time Amber had her pledge robe between her butt & the girl under hers face.

At first Jess squirmed & wriggled trying hard to escape but by half way through the time Amber had her held firm & it was clear to everyone that there was no way she was getting up until she was released. When the minute was up Amber climbed off as the watchers applauded & smiled as Taylor confirmed that her score was up to 44 points.

Amber's domination was so total that none of the girls took the chance to try & get the bonus point so sooner than she expected it was Harmony's turn. She had been thinking hard for an idea & she knew that if she was successful with her challenge she would have gained three more points than any of the others on this game after they had all been once.

Harmony challenged Catalina to a task involving a coin, Catalina accepted immediately & smiled broadly when Harmony informed her that all she had to do was toss a coin & get tails on one out of three tries.

Harmony walked across to the props scattered near Taylor, picked up a coin & tossed it to Catalina. The Hispanic girl caught it & after a couple of seconds threw it in the air, it landed on heads. The same happened twice more as Harmony had known it would do which meant she had won. The others clapped as Taylor told her that she now had 47 points & as soon as Ashley asked if anyone wanted to try for the bonus point four hands shot up. Poppy was first so took the coin from Catalina but as she turned it over in her hand she started to laugh & threw it back to Harmony,

"Very clever, it's a double headed coin! We could all toss it a million times & still not get tails once!".

Harmony had been a little nervous that this might have counted as cheating but with the exception of Catalina everyone else seemed to find it amusing. Taylor updated the scores then said,

"As we're half way through this game I'll call out the scores for Lexi's benefit, Poppy has 55 points, Harmony 47, Amber 44, Lexi 40, Catalina 36 & Jess 26.".

"In the second half of this game if more than one girl wants to try for the bonus point the girl setting the challenge gets to choose who gets to attempt it." Ashley informed them all before asking Lexi who she wanted to challenge. She picked Poppy & told her that the challenge involved doing something when blindfolded.

Poppy looked curious but agreed straight away prompting Lexi to explain,

"This challenge is simple for me to do but I'm betting you'll find it far more difficult, all I want you to do is walk from one side of the room to the other in a straight line whilst blindfolded. So that it's fair you can have three attempts at it.".

Looking down at the props laid out on the floor Taylor picked up a spare cushion & two tape measures as well as telling the seated girls to get up & take the cushions they were sat on over to one of the side walls. When the floor was clear she put the cushion she was holding against the back wall of the room & with Zara's help used the tape measures to cross the room in a straight line. She then set up two more cushions about six feet apart a few feet from the end wall.

Ashley directed Poppy to the cushion that marked the start point & explained that the gap between the cushions at the other end of the room where Taylor & Zara now stood was the finish line, to win she just had to cross the room & reach the gap between the cushions inside twenty seconds. Once the blindfold was on Taylor held up her stopwatch & shouted "go" when the time began.

On her first attempt Poppy went so far to the left that Ashley had to shout for her to stop before she collided with the side wall. On her second attempt she over corrected & the same thing happened but this time she had veered to the right. On her last attempt the pink haired girl started to go to the left, realised her mistake & aimed right but missed the finish line by about six feet.

This meant Lexi had won the challenge & moved on to 42 points, all the girls wanted to try for the bonus point, Lexi chose Jess & her three attempts proved no more successful than Poppy's.

Then it was Poppy's turn to set a challenge, she picked Harmony & told her that the challenge would involve kissing, unsurprisingly Harmony accepted.

"In that case you have to kiss every pledge on a different body part & to make it more interesting each girl gets to choose the body part that you kiss.".

Harmony was about to start by asking Lexi where she wanted to be kissed but then she realised that she herself was a pledge, so she lifted a hand to her face & gave it a lengthy kiss. This made a few of the girls giggle but Poppy smiled before saying,

"Ah, I was hoping you wouldn't realise I was including you having to kiss yourself, I think you might win this task now!".

Harmony approached Lexi first,

"I've wondered what it would feel like to have my belly button kissed, so could you kiss me there please?" The blind girl asked sweetly.

Lexi knelt & used her cushion to hide her pussy from view as she lifted her pledge robe to reveal her belly button, Harmony leant forward & gave it a lengthy kiss flicking her tongue out & making the Canadian girl giggle at the feel of it. Next up was Poppy who wanted a kiss on the lips, she smiled as Harmony approached & as soon as their lips met Poppy reached a hand around to the back of Harmony's head to hold her in place as her lips parted & her tongue thrust forward. Harmony's own lips parted to allow the pink haired girl's tongue to meet her own & for a few seconds they shared a very pleasurable kiss that Harmony enjoyed far more than she had expected.

As Harmony approached Catalina the Hispanic girl hitched up her pledge robe & pointed her upraised ass straight at her saying with clear enjoyment in her voice,

"I said I wanted to make someone perform analingus on me, but I didn't think I'd get the chance so quickly! I want you to kiss my asshole!".

Harmony didn't want to do it but it was no worse than several other things she'd done that day so she dropped to her knees & leant forward pressing her lips to the centre of Catalina's ass crack. The Colombian American girl told her to make a seal around her asshole & to give it some tongue, for a few seconds Harmony did her best to give the unpleasant tasting rose bud a thorough kiss but then she felt hands on the back of her head holding her in place as she first heard & then tasted a short but loud fart erupt in her mouth as Catalina laughed with obvious glee.

When the still laughing girl released her head Harmony crawled across to Jess, her mouth was filled with a taste like overcooked cabbage thanks to Catalina but she just wanted to get on & finish the task as the 4 points would make a huge difference to her chances of securing a place in the sorority, besides she decided that Catalina farting in her mouth was less awful than having to give her full blown analingus.

Jess lifted her left foot so it was right in front of Harmony's face & simply said,

"I want you to kiss both of my feet!".

Jess looked delighted as Harmony gave the sole of her foot lots of small kisses, a few seconds later she changed the foot & Harmony got to work again. As the second foot returned to the ground Ashley spoke,

"So Harmony, if you kiss whatever body part Amber chooses you'll get the four points.".

As she crawled over to the chubby Asian girl Harmony didn't like the way Amber was smiling, it gave her the distinct impression that whatever she was about to kiss wouldn't taste good. However it turned out to be less bad than she had expected, when she stopped, kneeling in front of Amber, the shorter girl made a sudden move towards her & propping herself up on all fours but facing the ceiling she thrust her pussy at Harmony's lips.

"Can you guess where I want you to kiss me?" Amber laughed playfully as she felt Harmony's lips part & her tongue snake out.

Harmony was expecting at any moment someone to say that was enough & stop them but as nobody did she kept licking & quickly sought out Amber's clit. Clearly the Chinese American girl had been extremely excited already as in total she barely lasted two minutes before panting & squealing in delight as she came very hard against Harmony's face.

As she flopped back on to the floor Amber breathlessly exclaimed,

"Wow! I've never been licked in that position before, that was a really intense orgasm.".

As Taylor adjusted Harmony's score up to 51 the blonde pledge was given a tissue as well as mouthwash & the game didn't restart until she was ready to continue.

When everyone was sat down again it was Catalina's turn to make a challenge, after thinking for a few seconds she picked Poppy & told her that the challenge involved showing how strong she was. Poppy was confident in her physical strength so accepted which led to Catalina explaining,

"Each of us will give you one spank with the paddle, all you have to do to win is to avoid falling to the floor.".

Poppy didn't look particularly pleased about this challenge but she wasn't going to just give Catalina the points so she took off her pledge robe & bent over facing towards Ashley with her arse in the air.

Catalina got the potential pledges lined up in the order she wanted before handing the paddle to Jess. The skinny blonde stepped up & took a big swing that sent the paddle on to Poppy's left ass cheek, which elicited a small yelp but didn't even wobble the taller girl.

Harmony was next, she liked Poppy & knew it would be better for her chances of gaining sisterhood if the pink haired girl won this task, so she took her shot at her right ass cheek & although she made it look convincing she didn't try very hard & only brought forth a gasp from Poppy.

Lexi was next, she had Harmony line her up with Poppy's right cheek too & as her friend had done moments before she took a big swing but held back most of her power & like Harmony just caused the bent over lesbian to gasp.

Poppy knew things were about to get more difficult as looking back she saw Amber take the paddle. The plump Asian girl took a few steps back before running up & putting everything she had behind a powerful & very loud smack to Poppy's left ass cheek that caused her to yell in pain, wobble & put a hand down to stop herself dropping to her knees.

Catalina had in her mind saved the best til last, the tall Hispanic girl also took a run up & put all of her height & weight behind a ferocious whack that struck Poppy right in the centre of her ass causing her to shriek with pain & collapse to the floor.

Catalina gave a squeal of delight & held the paddle up over her head in triumph, she had won the challenge & the two points that moved her up to 38 in total. When Taylor asked if anyone wanted to try for the bonus point unsurprisingly none of the other girls took up the chance, presumably because they assumed that if Poppy who was the strongest in the group lost then so would they.

Next it was Jess's chance to give a challenge, she told Catalina she had a task for her that involved something being achieved in less than three minutes.

Catalina accepted the challenge so Jess explained,

"All you have to do is have me achieve an orgasm in less than three minutes using only your tongue.".

Most of the watching girls were shocked, it wasn't the task itself that shocked them, it was the fact that Jess was the one setting it, although as she thought about it Taylor realised that as Jess had lasted over 5 minutes in the challenge to hold her orgasm earlier it made sense that she'd be confident of lasting far more than 3 minutes. Ashley scowled with obvious annoyance as for the second time that day Catalina refused to even attempt her challenge, saying simply,

"Fuck off! I'm not going anywhere near your nasty little twat!".

That meant Jess had one the two points for setting the challenge, when Taylor asked if anyone wanted to try for the bonus point Amber, Harmony & Poppy all raised a hand. Jess thought for a few seconds then chose Poppy, as she was the overall leader she was the girl she was least likely to catch so her gaining an extra point was the least bad option.