Sorority Pledge Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Catalina has 39 points! Amber has 47 points! Lexi has 51 points! Poppy has 63 points! And I have 70 points!".

As she announced her own score Harmony had a massive smile on her face, she was really starting to believe that all the horrible stuff she had been through was going to be worth it as she was going to earn sisterhood. She also felt a little proud that a lot of the girls smiled back at her when they heard her score & she thought she'd got the loudest applause of all the girls too.

Taylor told Harmony to stay sat on the bar after she had turned the whiteboard to face out again so that everyone could see it, then Ashley addressed her,

"So Harmony, it's your choice, who are you going to spend tonight with?",

"Sister Ashley I agreed that if Britney helped me hide I would choose her if I won, so I choose Britney.".

Britney had a wide smile on her face as she heard Harmony confirm what she had already known, but Harmony noticed Rebecca didn't look happy at all, she couldn't shake off the thought that the black haired girl would have something to say about it in the morning.

Harmony's reflections were interrupted as Taylor came around the bar & led her by the hand over to stand by Zara as Ashley went over to the side of the room to collect something.

Taylor gave Zara a hungry look as they approached the red head, when they reached her she leant close & whispered so that only Zara & Harmony could hear,

"Everyone seems to be pairing up tonight, so do you want to come up to my room?",

Zara replied smiling,

"Definitely!", then she turned to Harmony,

"We would invite you to join us Harmony if you didn't already have something arranged!".

Harmony looked surprised on hearing this but smiled nervously as she replied,

"Really?",

"Absolutely! I can think of something we'd love to do with you," Taylor whispered back before both girls leant to within inches of each of her ears & almost purred,

"Daisy Chain!".

Taylor & Zara both giggled as Taylor turned & went back over to Ashley & Zara put an arm around harmony as they watched the sorority president. Ashley had stepped back to the middle of the bar area & she was holding a large coin in the palm of her left hand.

"As we know where Harmony will be sleeping tonight we might as well decide now where the other pledges will be. One girl will have guest room 2 to herself, the other four will share guest room 1 with two girls harnessed to the other two. So this will be a simple heads or tails game, I'll toss for each girl in turn with the first two getting heads to be the girls who will wear the harnesses around their waists. The third girl to get heads will have guest room 2 to herself.".

Amber was first but got tails, then it was Catalina who also got tails, then Jess smiled as she got heads, Lexi also got heads. That meant the next to get heads would be in guest room 2, but it wasn't Poppy so they started again with Amber who again got tails before Catalina got heads. Ashley explained that Jess would therefore have Poppy harnessed to her & Lexi would get Amber. As she looked across at the other pledges Harmony thought that Amber & Jess both seemed relatively happy but Poppy had a downcast look on her face.

Ashley tossed the coin to Taylor before telling Jess to come to where she was stood & lie flat on her back with her feet towards where the other girls were sat watching. The sorority president bent over as she pulled off her thong & left it on the floor before straddling Jess & lowering herself on to her face facing towards the on-lookers.

It appeared that Jess had learned slightly from her attempts to pleasure Britney earlier in the day, or maybe she just wanted to get her nose away from Ashley's ass crack as soon as possible, either way with the blonde's direction she managed to give the sorority president a pleasant but unspectacular orgasm after six or seven minutes.

Harmony was distracted part of the way through the display when Zara spun her around to face away from everyone else before sticking out her tongue & licking tenderly once from Harmony's chin up to the tip of her nose causing both of them to giggle before she whispered,

"I thought you looked puzzled about what a daisy chain is, so I thought I'd give you a hint!" Zara stuck out her tongue again & wiggled it in a suggestive way as she said this, she also made a triangle with her fingers & after a couple of seconds Harmony realised what she meant & blushed making Zara giggle quietly again.

As soon as Ashley got to her feet she winked across at Heather before telling the pledges that it was ten o'clock so they needed to go to bed. As she picked up her thong, not putting it back on, she called out that breakfast was at nine the next morning for the pledges as the first task of the day was to start at ten.

Instead of going straight to Britney's room Harmony led Lexi back to guest room 1, after collecting her fresh pledge robe for the morning she took Lexi aside & leant close to rub noses with the blind girl making her giggle,

"So Eskimo kisses really do make you giggle!", she teased before adding in a whisper,

"You're very pretty when you smile!".

After realising what she had just said Harmony blushed & said a hurried good night to the other pledges before heading upstairs. As she reached the stairs Harmony saw Zara playfully chasing Taylor up to the third floor & Ashley hurrying to sort out guest room one, as she then saw Heather heading up from her room towards the top of the house Harmony knew why the sorority president seemed to be in such a hurry.

Finding all four pledges in guest room one lying naked on the bed as she'd instructed Ashley quickly harnessed a smiling Amber below Lexi's pussy, Lexi's expression didn't give away what she thought about this. Then she had to frown at a clearly hesitant Poppy before the pink haired girl got into place below Jess, the weed loving pledge seemed very happy with this arrangement however. Without even waiting for the covers to be pulled up Ashley turned & rushed out of the door only stopping to turn out the lights, she had an appointment with Heather that involved a very comfortable bed & absolutely no clothes!

Jess hadn't had a chance to go for a smoke that day so was feeling far more with it than normal, not to mention far less sleepy, so she was keen to get some pleasure that night after being on the less pleasant end of most things since entering the house. As soon as Ashley had departed Jess lifted the covers slightly so she could look down at Poppy as she told the pink haired girl,

"I'm looking forward to this! as you're into girls I'm guessing you're very good with your tongue, you certainly seemed to be earlier, so I want to cum nice & slowly at least twice before I go to sleep.".

Poppy didn't fancy Jess, she didn't even like the girl, but in the position she was stuck in she knew she had to obey her or face the far worse punishment Ashley would dole out. So she plunged her tongue into Jess's surprisingly slick slit & started to lick.

On the other side of the bed Lexi reached both hands down & undid the harness telling Amber,

"You don't need to stay down there, just hold still so I can take off the harness.",

Once the harness was out of the way Lexi was startled to feel Amber's breath on her crotch before the Asian girl said in a sexy voice,

"Can I have a little taste first?",

As Lexi didn't reply immediately Amber took this as a mark of assent so she stuck her eager tongue out giving a slow firm lick around the blind girl's lower lips. Lexi gasped with pleasure so with an unseen smile Amber again ran her tongue around Lexi's pussy lips before starting to make deeper & faster circles of the Canadian girl's rapidly moistening snatch. Within two minutes Amber was probing Lexi's clit with firm fast strokes that quickly sent her over the edge into a huge orgasm that filled Amber's mouth with her juices & clamped her head tight between her thighs.

When Amber emerged thirty seconds later from under the bed covers she immediately grabbed Lexi's face & gave her a long passionate kiss that the surprised girl returned excitedly. When their lips parted & Amber settled down to sleep in the gap between Lexi & Jess she faced the blind girl & with great satisfaction in her voice whispered right next to her ear,

"That was definitely worth the effort, you taste great!".

Both girls giggled before giving each other a quick hug, as they released each other Lexi knew sleep would hit her almost instantly but as she started to drift off she did reflect that the taste the Chinese American girl had left in her mouth was indeed very nice.

Across the bed Jess took about half an hour longer before she was sent shuddering quietly threw her third orgasm of the evening, her second since getting into bed, when she came down from her high she decided it was time to sleep but before she dozed off she made sure to adjust the harness so that Poppy was forced to spend the night with her face in Jess's ass crack.

On the top floor of the house Ashley & Heather were moaning & panting their way through multiple orgasms, the sorority president had started by throwing Heather down on the bed & riding her face to a very loud orgasm before putting on her favourite bright pink strap-on & making the blonde first year squeal with delight as their tongues thrust deep into each other's mouths. When both girls had got their breath back Ashley climbed on top of Heather & brought her mouth to the prone girl's drenched pussy as she felt a tongue from below her pushing its way into her own shaven haven.

Taylor & Zara were having just as much fun across the hallway, they had started with a lot of kissing, sucking on each other's nipples & stroking each other's slits which led to the pair fingering each other to a very enjoyable mutual but very quiet orgasm that was muffled by each other's lips. This was followed by a succession of spectacular orgasms in the 69 position with the girls swopping who was on top every so often. At around midnight they were both extremely tired but totally satisfied as they fell asleep in each other's arms without even washing the cum off of their smiling faces.

Michelle's evening had been less successful, she had gone to a movie with the frat boy she had met a few days earlier & feeling turned on had given him a blow job right there in the cinema but unfortunately she had left it until a bit too late in the film so seconds after he had cum unexpectedly hard the lights came on so that several people around them had seen her on her knees with spunk splattered in her hair. After running shame faced to the bathroom to wipe herself off Michelle had been too angry & embarrassed to be in the mood anymore so had gone straight home.

On the first floor of the house Britney certainly had been in the mood! As soon as she got Harmony into the room & locked the door she told the taller girl to strip & come over to the bed. Britney pulled off her own top & bra but had Harmony kneel & remove her shoes, socks & skirt. For a few minutes the red head told the kneeling girl to give her a foot massage & whilst she enjoyed this she occasionally brought her other foot up & dangled it right in front of Harmony's nose giving her a whiff of foot sweat.

When she grew bored of the massage Britney pulled off her panties & threw them on the floor before climbing fully onto the bed & rolling on to her front.

"I really want to know how it feels to literally have my ass kissed! So come here & give me a few cheeky kisses!" She ordered in a half firm half playful voice.

Harmony crawled onto the bed & knelt between Britney's legs, slowly she leant forward & started to plant lots of small quick kisses on the red head's left ass cheek, when she heard a contented sigh from further up the bed she knew that Britney was enjoying what she was doing so she moved across slightly & started to kiss the other cheek. After a couple of minutes she changed back & started on the left cheek again, after her second time across the right cheek Britney stopped her saying,

"That's enough. Before I role over & give you a taste of an even better tasting part of my body I want you to give me one good kiss right on my asshole & I want to feel tongue.".

Harmony knew this wouldn't be pleasant but she owed Britney so she did as ordered & brought her lips firmly down on the red head's rose bud & pressed at its opening with her tongue. Britney giggled immediately & held Harmony's head there for a few seconds before releasing her & saying,

"Ah yeah that felt good, if I wasn't so tired I'd have you spend a lot longer doing that, but as I'm so sleepy I think it's time for the main event.".

As she finished speaking Britney rolled onto her back & spread her legs wide, she looked Harmony in the eyes with a smile on her face before looking down at her crotch. Harmony took the hint & moved back into position but just before her lips touched the glistening slit that awaited her Britney spoke suddenly,

"Wait! I almost forgot, I've changed my policy on returning the favour, I'm still not going to do anything directly to get you off, but you can use this,",

Harmony stretched out her hand reflexively as Britney held something out, she realised it was a vibrator & immediately thought that she wasn't keen to use another girl's toy which seemingly showed on her face as the red head giggled at her expression before adding,

"Don't worry, it's a new one, I haven't used it as my old one still works. If you use it now I'll keep it under the bed ready for when you next sleepover!".

Harmony had such mixed feelings at that point as she had so many thoughts going through her head, she felt touched that Britney was being kind to her, she wasn't sure she wanted to think of spending further nights with the red head & she wasn't sure she wanted to cum herself whilst pleasuring another girl. After a few seconds she smiled up at Britney whose own smile widened at seeing this, she had decided that if she was receiving pleasure herself it would surely make going down on Britney a more pleasant experience, so she turned the vibrator on & slipped it into her own pussy which she was surprised to realise was already a bit moist.

Harmony's mouth was flooded with Britney's juices for the first time that night after only a couple of minutes & as she started to push the big bottomed girl towards a second orgasm she started to feel the vibrator doing its work between her own thighs. She decided to try & hold Britney back so that they could cum together so she slowed her tongue's movements a little & didn't go for the other girl's clit until she knew she was close herself. As Harmony finally reached her own orgasm she cried out in ecstasy right into Britney's snatch & the vibrations this caused tipped the shorter girl over the edge too.

After about thirty seconds Britney's legs released Harmony's head & the blonde reached down & switched off the vibrator as she panted for air.

"Wow! That second one was great!" Britney started,

"I'm ready to go to sleep now I think so if you need to use the bathroom please do it now & please get me a glass of water. Oh and put that vibrator in the plastic wallet on my bedside table.".

When everything was done Harmony stood by the bed looking down at the naked girl,

"Where would you like me to sleep Britney?" she asked softly,

"Um, good question, you can sleep up here with me if you promise to go back under the covers if I want you to during the night." Britney smiled as she answered.

It took Harmony a while to drift off, as Britney breathed deeply next to her she lay there trying to make sense of everything in her head. She still wondered why she seemed to be unable to refuse Rebecca anything? She wondered why she had felt excited by Summer? She wondered why she had been struck by how pretty Lexi was after they had shared an Eskimo kiss? She wondered why she had felt a tingling from between her legs when Taylor & Zara had talked about her joining them in a daisy chain? Was she becoming a lesbian? She wasn't sure, maybe it was because she was around a group of girls for whom lesbianism or bisexuality was nothing unusual that she was now thinking of it as a possibility?

She did know though for certain that whilst there were plenty of things that had happened to her in the last ten days that she had hated, there were also a fair few things that she hadn't! She fell asleep with plenty of unanswered questions but Harmony did know she was now very close to earning her sisterhood which would guarantee that she could stay at university & that most of the bad treatment she was suffering would stop. She also thought about how much the sorority could change her life, there were so many very rich girls in the house & the sorority as a whole that it could have a big positive effect on her future employment & her life in general, two mostly horrible weeks would definitely be worth it if it gave her benefits that would last for the next fifty years.

* * * * * * * * * *

To be continued almost immediately as the next part is practically finished.

* * * * * * * * * *

Many many apologies for the massive delay in publishing this part of the story, life & work changes have left me little time to write. I'll try to do much better in the future & haven't forgotten about my other long story, Sarah, either.

As always I love all your comments and suggestions, I'd particularly like to hear from other girls with comments, suggestions, requests and idea's for this or other stories.

Love and licks, Lucy X X X X X X X