All Comments on 'Sorority Pledge Pt. 07'

by lickablelucy23

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
GentlytwistedGentlytwistedalmost 6 years ago
Well thank God

The biggest fear I had with this story was that everything Harmony did would come to naught, and she would be forced to give up her place. So I'm very glad that she ultimately got in.

The only criticism that I have with this - and, indeed, considering the volume of work that you've put in, the fact that I only have one is a massive compliment! - is the fact that the ending was (somewhat ironically) a bit of an anti-climax. Considering Harmony figuratively (and, in the previous chapter, quite literally) went through hell to get there, I sorta wished that a bit more time had been spent revelling in the fact that she was in. But hey ho, not everything can be perfect.

If I may balance that out with my biggest compliment, may I just say you have an extremely creative mind? Not just in terms of all the rather twisted stuff that happens, but also in designing the games that the girls play - I could write for twenty years and not come anywhere near that level of creativity. A lot of thought must go into that. And I sincerely appreciate it.

Finally, and I hope this goes without saying, but thanks for putting this amazing piece of work out there. I enjoyed this series enormously. And I shall anxiously await the ending to Sarah, your other great work!

domundsub23domundsub23almost 6 years ago
More of Rebecca

I really hope that there will be more of Harmony and Rebecca togehter in your next story...Now that Harmony is in the sorority she can still be humiliated by Rebecca and I love the way she talks to her. Maybe you will write a part about there future togehter too when Harmony is getting tattooed and owned.

JackDoodleJackDoodlealmost 6 years ago
Pretty Good

A pretty good story, I also like how you leave little leads to let people make up their own minds on how things go with Rebecca later. Personally, I don't think she has any hold over Harmony anymore and she will find that out if she ever tries to exercise it. Of course in all likely-hood she will forget about Harmony as they will no longer be in quite the same social circles, only being connected through the Sorority and that as the year moves on will not exactly bind all of the first years together. Just look at the following years to see what I mean. Either way, I have to agree that the story needs more celebration of the success in making it for this small group of stragglers. Maybe a first long weekend beach party?

TigerchevyTigerchevyalmost 6 years ago
Back to Sarah's Scanky Revenge?

Loved every second of this story but I am hopeful that we can finally get back to Sarah and Holly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Summer and Scarla

I really enjoyed the last few parts of this story and I hope in the next parts there is more of the two kindest interests Harmony has in Summer and Scarpa because I think there's a lot of potential with those three having a love triangle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
YESsss

We were all hoping for Lexi and Harmony, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
friends share dudes

I am waiting for Harmony and Lexi to start gang banging fraternities.

SE1995SE1995over 5 years ago
Rebecca & Harmony

We need more! Once you start reading you can't stop. Would love to see a continuation of this, especially white Rebecca and Harmony. I do believe she will still be submissive to her regardless of her position now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Harmony!

Harmony now free from being told what to do. Is now finding that she can tell others what she likes and becomes less submissive! She does after all have a whole sorority of sisters now to choose from!

Tommi19Tommi19almost 4 years ago
Loved it

Long story but wishing there was more

SpoiltgoddessfanSpoiltgoddessfanabout 2 years ago

So, I read the whole thing. Firstly, congrats on an imaginative story. You have some really creative and memorable scenes in this story that will stick with me for a long time. I felt you lost your way when you introduced all those new girls. They became too friendly and nice with each other and the story 100% lost the cruel edge that made the first 3 chapters so appealing. The points pledge challenges lasted too long and became repetitive after a while. I'll be honest, I ended up skipping most of this last chapter just to try and find the scenes involving Rebecca.

I feel as if you maybe got overly influenced by some of the feedback from people that felt bad for Harmony and wanted her to get revenge. I liked your original concept much better. The original girls that were so mean to Harmony completely changed their characters until they were basically unrecognizable from their originals. Britney, Tiphany, Amy, and Ashley were all horrible to Harmony but once we hit chapter 4 it is as if all if forgiven and forgotten.

I had no interest in seeing Cindy destroyed in that way. I liked the story when it was the rich mean girls humiliating and degrading the poor girls. Unfortunately, that concept ended too soon. I loved what you did with Rebecca, but then we had no pay off. Is Harmony going to end up her slave? We only had one scene involving Rebecca and Harmony in this whole chapter. We needed more. Michelle completely disappeared from the plot and are we to believe that someone as malicious and sadistic as Cindy is going to just surrender her revenge after something so extreme? The board never came into play and everybody just sort of decided they liked Harmony without any real reason as to why they became nice.

I will very likely reread the first 3 chapters again as those were the hottest but I would probably not reread anything beyond that.

I don't know if you are checking literotica now since you haven't posted a story in 4 years. I hope you do come back and write again as your mind is delightful and evil. Please do not change the story you want to write in the future. You are at your absolute best when writing about bullying and cruelty.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous