Sorority Secrets Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it," Amber encouraged him. "Make her take all of it."

Becky had never done that before and although she was shocked and more than a little appalled to find him pushing her head down, she was almost as surprised to find she barely gagged. Of course she did a little, her eyes watering and some saliva trickling out of her mouth and down his thick shaft, but it wasn't quite the ordeal she had imagined it would be.

"And you swallow that fucking cock you dirty little slut!" Amber demanded of Becky, as if she had any choice. And she hated herself for it, but she had to acknowledge the increasing dampness in her panties. Was she really aroused by this?

This went on another 30 seconds before Mr. Wilson finally said actual words rather than grunting and groaning with pleasure.

"Are you sure...," he said in between gasps. "Are you sure she doesn't have to do anything else?"

"Anything else? Oh, I bet you want to feel how tight that 18-year old pussy is, don't you?"

"Yes," he said, nodding and barely able to catch his breath.

"Sorry, no. You'll just have to settle for her sucking you off." Amber replied. "But I bet she's so fucking tight, and so fucking juicy and wet right now."

She didn't know was just how right she was, as Becky's pussy lips were now glistening with her juices.

"Oh fuck," Mr. Wilson moaned in response, and Becky sensed he must be close to climaxing. And less than 30 seconds of intense sucking and stroking later, she was proven right.

"Oh I'm gonna cum," Mr. Wilson moaned.

"Yes! Fill her mouth with spunk!" she encouraged him, and a second later he did just that.

Letting out a loud guttural roar, and with his hand still on Becky's head, his cock spasmed and twitched and pumped out a massive, thick load of creamy jizz into her mouth. Becky knew this was inevitable but she was still shocked to find her mouth suddenly full of this old man's thick, salty cum load. It didn't taste bad per se, but was hardly what Becky imagined she would be ingesting that day.

"Swallow all of it," Amber demanded, and Becky obliged. She had no choice but to swallow some of it anyway as it went straight down her throat.

Mr. Wilson groaned as his balls were emptied into Becky's mouth, and she gulped it down. Eventually he lifted his hand off her head, and she raised her mouth off his cock, long strings of saliva and semen linking her lips and the tip of his dick.

"Was that as good as it sounded?" Amber asked Mr. Wilson as he sat back on the couch, his eyes closed, catching his breath.

"Amazing," he uttered.

"And you," Amber said, now looking at Becky, who was sitting beside Mr. Wilson with a weary look on her face. "You just might be Alpha Sigma Sigma material after all."

Becky looked back at Amber but couldn't even muster a response, even half a smile, as she tried to come to terms with what she'd just done.

"You missed a bit," Amber said, pointing to the side of her mouth.

"What?" a bewildered Becky responded.

"Let me get that for you." Amber replied, walking over to her and with her middle finger scooping up what she presumed was cum that had dribbled out of Becky's mouth, before placing it on Becky's lips. Becky looked up at her and Amber nodded, and Becky knew what she wanted her to do. She opened her lips and let Amber insert it into her mouth, and she sucked it, licking up the remaining juices. Amber looked at Mr. Wilson as Becky sucked on her finger, and his eyes were now open, just barely, and he just shook his head in weary disbelief.

"Good girl," Amber said, removing her hand from Becky's mouth.

"Can we go," Becky whispered.

"Yeah, we're done here," Amber replied.

Both girls got up, and Amber picked up her clipboard. Mr. Wilson remained speechless as he watched the two young women left his house.

"That wasn't so bad, was it?" Amber asked as they closed the door behind them.

"I guess not," Becky replied, unconvincingly.

"You guess not?" Amber said, laughing. "What do you mean? You just sucked off an old man you've never even met before!"

"Please," Becky said. "I only did that because you made me!"

"I made you?" Amber said incredulously. "I didn't make you do anything. You could have walked out of there at any moment, but you stayed, and you slurped up that load,"

"I can't believe I did that," Becky said sadly, her eyes pointed to the ground as they walked towards Amber's car.

"Hey," Amber said, putting her hand on Becky's arm and stopping her. "I'm impressed,"

"What? Really?" Becky replied.

"Yeah," Amber said. "A lot of girls wouldn't have gone through what you just did.

"So am I in?" Becky asked.

"Almost," Amber replied.

"Almost?" Becky said, astonished that what she had just done wasn't enough to gain entry into the sorority.

"There's just one more thing I need you to do," Amber said.

"What is it?" Becky asked, although she dreaded to find out.

"It's a surprise," Amber replied enigmatically.

"Great," Becky said sarcastically.

"Come on, you're so close now, I promise," Amber said, trying to raise her spirits.

They had reached Amber's car and they both got in, Amber turning the car on and pulling away from the curb.

"So," Amber said after about ten seconds. "Did you get wet?"

"Did I...get wet?" Becky responded, shocked at the accusation, trying her best to sound convincing.

"Yeah," Amber. "When you were sucking that fat cock, and he was groaning like that, did you start to get wet?"

"No, I...," Becky responded, clearly flustered, her face becoming red, and the realization she was blushing only made her blush more. She had been busted.

"Aha, you did!" Amber said, delightedly. "You totally fucking did! I bet you're still dripping wet right now!"

"Can we please change the subject?" Becky asked.

"Wow, you really fucking are wet right now aren't you? You dirty little slut!"

"I'm not a fucking slut, I just...," Becky said, trailing off, unsure what she was trying to say.

"You just can't help but get wet when you're swallowing a stranger's throbbing cock, is that it?" Amber asked, ratcheting up the teasing of her pledge.

Becky sat speechless and looked out the window. After about twenty seconds, Amber spoke again.

"You know I'm only teasing, right?" she said. "There's nothing wrong with it. Fuck, I got hella wet just watching so I can't imagine how wet you got doing it,"

"Really?" Becky asked, looking at Amber for the first time in a while.

"Absolutely," Amber said, as she turned onto their street. "Mind you...I am a fucking slut, and, it would appear, so are you!"

Becky sighed and looked away again, while Amber laughed to herself, as they pulled into the garage. They got out of the car and Amber held the door to the house open, letting Becky enter first.

"So what's next?" Becky asked, although she dreaded to find out.

"Come with me," Amber said, walking past her and climbing the stairs.

"Where are we going?" Becky asked as she followed her.

"You'll see," Amber replied.

Becky swallowed hard, nervous about what was about to greet her. She only hoped it really would be her final ordeal.

They reached Amber's bedroom, and she opened the door and ushered Becky in. It was bigger than Becky had imagined, with a king bed, walk-in closet, and floor length mirror by the dresser.

As she looked around, Amber closed the door behind them and walked towards Becky. Becky turned around slowly, having no idea what was going to happen.

"Take your clothes off," Amber said, more a command than a request.

Without thinking, Becky began to oblige, lifting her t-shirt up over her head. It was only when was began to unclasp her bra that she thought to ask what was going on.

"Is someone coming?" she asked nervously.

"No," Amber said. "It's just us,"

That put Becky's mind at rest for a brief moment, but then, as she noticed Amber also undressing, she realized what Amber had in mind. She thought of the jolt of electricity she had felt earlier that day when Amber touched her leg, and immediately she had butterflies in her stomach. Her trembling fingers struggled to undo her bra, and her breathing became shallow. She was a bundle of nervous energy and it showed.

Finally, both girls had removed each piece of clothing and were stood naked in Amber's room. Becky stood with her arms folded to hide her breasts, and seemingly trying to hide everything else, but she glanced at Amber and saw she was standing confidently, her pert breasts standing to attention, her pussy completely shaved. Becky shivered and even felt light-headed at how quickly things were happening.

"You've never been with a girl before, have you?" Amber asked.

Becky looked up and shook her head. She wasn't sure any words would come out even if she tried to speak.

"There's nothing to it," Amber said, now approaching Becky.

Three yards away, two, one, then all of a suddenly Amber was right there, her breasts, her stomach, her thighs brushing up against Becky's naked body. Becky breathed in sharply at the contact, eliciting a smile from Amber.

Amber leaned in and kissed the left side of Becky's neck. Becky's body went practically limp, gripped by the overwhelming mix of nerves and excitement. As Amber extended her tongue and licked her neck, she slowly reached out with her left hand and gently touched Becky's exposed snatch. Becky couldn't help herself and let out a quiet groan as Amber fingered her pussy lips.

"Mmmm you are wet," Amber whispered in her ear as her fingers slipped up and down Becky's juicy twat.

"I am too," she continued, taking Becky's left hand and guiding it towards her shaved cunt.

Becky felt completely under Amber's control now, paralyzed with shock, and before she knew it her fingers were pressed against Amber's pussy. It was sopping wet, and Becky could barely believe she was fingering another girl's slit. It felt like an outer-body experience.

"You're going to eat my pussy, OK?" Amber whispered, breathing against Becky's neck as they fingered each other (although it was really Amber doing the fingering in both cases).

"Uh-huh," muttered Becky, surprising herself a little that she was capable of vocalizing anything, so powerful was the feeling that seized her.

"And that's the final part of your initiation," Amber said breaking away slightly and looking Becky in the eye.

"OK," Becky replied, nodding, almost now excited at the idea, partly as it meant the end of the initiation, and partly due to the undeniable horniness she was feeling.

Amber climbed onto her bed and lay on her back, while Becky watched and stood motionless, still in a daze.

"Come here," Amber said, not urgently, not like before when she demanded she swallow Mr. Wilson's load, but Becky knew Amber was still in charge.

Becky slowly walked over to the bed and climbed on, kneeling at the foot of the bed, Amber's legs spread, exposing her pussy. Becky couldn't help but look at it. She had seen her own of course so many times, but there was something wondrous about another woman's vagina, right there in front of her.

"Do you like the look of it?" Amber asked.

"Yeah," Becky replied, honestly.

"Good," Amber said. "Now you're gonna eat it, and make me cum, OK?"

"OK," Becky said. This was really about to happen.

She had leaned forward only slightly, preparing to begin, when Amber interjected.

"Start by licking my legs," Amber said.

Becky looked down at Amber's toned, tan legs, and decided to start with her left. Her head was swimming as her tongue made contact just above the inside of Amber's left knee, right at the bottom of her thigh. She slowly placed a kiss on it with her open mouth, then another slightly further up her thigh.

She could hear Amber's breathing becoming more shallow, and looked up to see her eyes were shut, her hands massaging her breasts. Growing bolder, Becky sucked as well as licked Amber's thigh, then moved to her other leg, repeating the process, alternating between thighs until she finally reached Amber's moist cunt. It was so wet her pussy lips glistened with juices, and Becky felt her own loins stir as she prepared to dive in, wrapping her hands under Amber's thighs.

At first she tentatively licked Amber's labia, eliciting a sharp intake of breath from Amber, before she inserted her tongue deeper, tasting Amber's juicy fuckhole. It tasted good, sweet, and Becky immediately realized this would not be her last time eating pussy. She licked and sucked, making Amber moan with pleasure, lapping up the juices flowing from her sopping wet snatch. Faster and faster she ate, Amber running the fingers of her right hands through Becky's curls as she squirmed on the bed.

"Oh my God right there!" Amber gasped as Becky flicked her tongue over her engorged clit. Becky knew not to relent, so she went to town on it, slow, deliberate strokes with her tongue, over and over. Amber's thighs closed in against Becky's ears, and Becky had a feeling Amber wasn't far from climaxing already.

"Oh fuck you're gonna make me cum!" Amber cried, confirming Becky's suspicion. Becky thrilled knowing she was going to make Amber orgasm. The thought of completing the initiation and joining Alpha Sigma Sigma never entered her mind; this was all about lust, and pleasing Amber.

"Don't you fucking stop!" Amber demanded, now gripping Becky's hair, and with a hand on the back of Becky's head she ensured her mouth remained in contact with her sopping wet cunt. This was becoming a recurring theme for Becky today, the hand on her head, pushing it down, forcing her to put her mouth to use. And Becky didn't stop, now feverishly licking at Amber's clit and labia, until finally Amber came.

"Fuuuuuuuck!" she moaned, loudly, her hips bucking, her body squirming more than ever as Becky's tongue drove her to an intense orgasm.

Becky continued munching on her juicy twat throughout, wanting to increase and extend the pleasure Amber was feeling, and unable to get enough of the sweet juices flowing from Amber's dripping wet pussy.

Finally, Amber's shuddering orgasm subsided and she released the grip her hand and legs had on Becky's head. Becky realized Amber's clit was now too sensitive for her continue to lick, so she stopped and slowly lifted her head. Strands of pussy juices linked her chin and mouth with Amber's cunt as they made eye contact. Amber smiled.

"Was that good?" Becky asked, as if she didn't know.

"Was it good?" Amber replied, breathless. "Couldn't you tell? Fuck yeah it was good,"

Becky smiled. Somehow she needed that confirmation.

"Congratulations," Amber said, her eyes now closed as she regained her equilibrium. "You are now a member of Alpha Sigma Sigma,"

"Thank you!" Becky said, remembering for the first time since she started eating Amber out why she was here.

"No, thank you," Amber said, raising herself on her elbows. "And now I suppose you deserve a reward."

"A reward?" Becky asked, surprised. More than entry into Alpha Sigma Sigma?

Amber nodded wordlessly, a smirk on her face as she got up and approached Becky on the bed, both girls on their knees. Becky's body tingled with anticipation. Amber reached out with her right hand and put it behind Becky's head, bringing her face closer to hers, and met her with a kiss, tasting her own juices. Becky's heart was pounding fast as Amber probed her mouth with her warm tongue, sucking on Becky's tongue. Amber's left hand made its way down Becky's body, over her pert breasts and down her toned stomach, briefly passing over her belly button, before traversing the patch of pubic hair above her pussy. Becky's pussy ached with desire and finally Amber inserted a finger, then two, between her dripping wet pussy lips and inside her juicy twat.

Becky moaned a muffled cry, her and Amber's mouths still clamped together, and Amber probed deeper and deeper with her fingers. Becky had never been so horny.

After a few seconds, Amber withdrew her fingers and broke off the kiss, and a dazed Becky was temporarily disappointed.

"Get on your hands and knees," Amber said, and Becky obliged, getting on all fours, facing the headboard.

Amber knelt behind her and placed her hands on Becky's ass cheeks, massaging them, and Becky thought she was going to explode with anticipation. Then she felt Amber place wet kisses on her buttocks, before making her way down to her pussy. Amber was clearly more experienced than Becky, confidently putting her mouth on Becky's sopping wet snatch.

Becky whimpered as Amber munched on her cunt, lapping up her juices and tonguing her clit. She had never experienced anything like this.

After about a minute of eating Becky's twat, she slowed down, and spread Becky's ass cheeks. Her tongue made its way up, away from her pussy, and rested on Becky's puckered asshole. Becky felt Amber's saliva drip down onto it, making her shiver, and then Amber spread her starfish wide, letting the saliva slide inside her anus. It only served to make her pussy juices flow even more. But that was nothing compared to what Becky felt next, as Amber began licking her asshole while fingering Becky's clit.

"Oh my God," Becky groaned.

"You like that?" Amber asked in between licks.

"Uh-huh," Becky replied breathlessly.

"I knew you would, you dirty girl," Amber said. "And you're gonna love this,"

With that, Amber inserted her tongue deeper and deeper into Becky's rectum, eating her ass while finger fucking her. And she was right, Becky did love it. If she had been asked earlier in the day for her thoughts on having her asshole eaten out, she probably would have said she didn't find the idea appealing. But suddenly it was the best, most intensely pleasurable thing she had ever felt.

She groaned wordlessly as the combination of Amber's asslicking and finger fucking pushed her towards an orgasm she craved like no other before it. Amber didn't relent, rapidly rubbing Becky's clit and tonguing her asshole deep and fast, and it didn't take long before Becky climaxed.

"Nnngggghhh," she moaned as she rested her face on the pillow and gripped the sheets as the orgasm tore through her body, sending ecstasy pulsing through her veins, seemingly out of every pore, and what felt like a river of pussy juice flowing from her twat.

Amber lapped it up, alternating between licking up the fluid dripping from Becky's tender cunt and devouring her asshole.

Finally, her head spinning, Becky's orgasm died down, and panting, she collapsed on the bed. Amber put her hands on Becky's ass cheeks and gently massaged them.

"How was that?" Amber asked.

"Amazing," Becky replied, still catching her breath.

"I think you're gonna fit right in here," Amber said.

Becky closed her eyes and smiled to herself. She had made it into Alpha Sigma Sigma and discovered a new side to herself, one that loved the touch and feel of another girl. And after dreading what her next initiation ordeal would be, she was now so excited to find out what life in Alpha Sigma Sigma had in store.


12