Sorority Secrets Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fucking take it, you dirty little tramp," hissed one of them.

"We're all gonna fucking use that filthy mouth of yours," said another.

"Think it's my turn now," said the guy in her left hand, and she had a few moments to catch her breath as the cock in her mouth was withdrawn, a thick trail of saliva linking it to her mouth.

Then her left hand was filled with a new cock, just as hard as the others, and the guy took his place in front of her, his cock pointing at her.

"You ready for more?" he asked, which she didn't expect.

"Uh-huh," she mumbled.

"Yeah you are," he said, and with both hands on her head guided his cock towards her face. Becky opened up and took his manhood into her mouth, and he let her just suck him, just as the first guy had at first.

"Oh shit that's it," he said as she sucked on his fat cock. "You weren't kidding, her mouth is amazing."

After about ten seconds of sucking him, she noticed him slowly starting to move his hips forward, making her take him deeper and deeper in her mouth until she was deepthroating him too. And then a few seconds after that, his pace increased, and soon enough, he was plowing her mouth, his cock going back and forth between her lips. He wasn't quite as big as the first guy so she didn't gag this time, and let him fuck her face, his balls slapping against her chin, as she continued stroking the hard cocks in her hands.

"Mmmmm yes," moaned the guy fucking her face. "This is your job tonight, Becky. Letting us fuck your pretty face."

"And we're all gonna do it," said another.

Becky couldn't help but be turned on by being the center of these men's attention, the target of their overflowing lust, their animal instinct. She could feel her pussy getting wetter and wetter as she pleasured three men at the same time.

"Oh fuck, I have to stop," said the guy in her mouth before pulling his cock out. "She's gonna make me cum down her throat if I'm not careful."

"Yeah, gotta save that for later," said another guy. "I bet that's what she wants though, your jizz down her throat."

"My turn," said the guy in her right hand, and a few seconds later he stuffed his cock in her mouth. It was shorted than the others but fatter, and he wasted no time, immediately grabbing her head and fucking her mouth.

"How is this even better than I imagined?" he said as forcefully rammed his cock into Becky's face. Her pummeled her mouth for about 30 seconds, then began to slow down, until eventually he was barely moving, and Becky actually sucked on his cock for the first time. Until then, her mouth had just been a vessel for his dick. After about 20 seconds of sucking him, he withdrew his cock.

"You're not getting my load just yet, you cum hungry little slut," he said.

He stepped out of the way and both guys she had been jerking off took their cock in their hand, and one of them began slapping her in the face with it. The other guy followed suit seconds later, and so Becky found herself being cockslapped by two men in their 60s. It was degrading for sure, but there was something about being the focus of all these guys' lust, and causing them to act how they were, that turned Becky on, as much as she tried to deny it.

"Open your fucking mouth," one of the guys said, and Becky had barely parted her lips before he shoved his cock in her mouth and took his turn skullfucking her.

"Fuck yes," said the other as he watched his friend pound Becky's mouth. "Think there's room in there for two?"

"Oh yeah, definitely," said the guy already in her mouth, and Becky looked up at them, unsure she would be able to fit both of them in her mouth at the same time.

But somehow they found a way, and Becky's mouth was crammed with two hard cocks.

"You dirty fucking cock hungry bitch," said another guy, wanking his erect cock as he watched.

"Jerk our cocks into your mouth," ordered one of the guys in her mouth, and Becky obeyed, taking a cock in each hand and stroking their shafts.

"What a fucking whore," said the other guy.

"Seems like she's done this before," said another.

"Is that right Becky?" said one of the guys stuffing her mouth with cock. "Have you sucked off a bunch of guys at the same time before?"

With that, he withdrew his cock and the other guy did the same, and it became apparent they wanted Becky to answer. She hadn't said anything since she was asked if she liked the room when they first entered. Her world had changed so much since then, even if it was a short space of time. She had to catch her breath before answering.

"No, this is my first time," Becky replied.

"First but definitely not the last, I'm sure," retorted the guy who asked the question.

"That's for damn sure," said the other guy, before he reinserted his cock into her mouth. The other guy waited his turn, and this time they took turns fucking her face, so much saliva dripping out of Becky's mouth and onto the lush carpet.

"OK, OK, I've waited long enough," said another guy, the only one she had yet to take into her mouth, and both men ceased mouthfucking her.

"Come here," said the guy who had waited his turn, grabbing a handful of her hair, turning her towards him. He pushed her down so she was on her hands and knees, and with both hands on her head, guided his cock into her mouth, the sixth man to use her mouth that evening.

"Some things are worth waiting for," he said, and he turned out to be the most aggressive of the six, perhaps because he had to wait longer, his lust building up from watching the others facefuck Becky. And the other men encouraged him.

"Yes, that's it, hard and deep," said one.

"Treat the whore like she deserves to be treated," said another.

Then he let go of her head, and Becky thought he was about to stop, but he didn't withdraw from her mouth. Instead he reached her ass and put both hands on her ass checks, squeezing them and pulling her towards him as he practically rammed his cock down her throat. Becky immediately gagged and didn't know how much more of it she could take.

"Gag on my cock, you slutty little tramp," he spat, his only concern his own pleasure.

"Holy fuck," muttered one of them as Becky spluttered, making her wonder if he thought the guy in her mouth had gone too far.

"This is so fucking hot," said another.

"Uh-huh," replied the guy, and Becky knew he was just mesmerized by the scene he was taking in.

Finally the guy in her mouth relented and he released his grip on her ass and his cock slipped out of her mouth, allowing her to breath. Then he reached for her pussy and immediately penetrated her with two fingers. Becky's pussy was almost dripping wet and it felt so good to have his fingers inside her and she moaned as he fingered her.

"Mmm, what a slut. You're so fucking wet," he said, and Becky didn't respond and just enjoyed the sensation of him fingerbanging her. "Let's get her on that bed," he continued.

He got up and picked her up her right arm, while another guy took her left arm and they led to the bed. Becky climbed on, in a daze from the relentless skullfucking she had just been subjected to, and they pushed her down and turned her over so was lying on her back. The guy who had just been in her mouth knelt between her legs, looking down at her snatch, before putting his head down there and running his tongue along her slit. Becky couldn't believe how good it felt as he munched on her sopping wet cunt, and she closed her eyes and squirmed on the bed, moaning with pleasure.

As his tongue probed deeper inside her juicy fuckhole, she felt someone next to her on the bed, and she opened her eyes to find one of the guys kneeling on the bed to left of her, his cock in his hand. Becky knew what was coming next, so she turned to him and sure enough he guided his cock past her lips and into her mouth again. She sucked away at it, more willingly than ever, slurping sounds emanating from her mouth as she gobbled down his fat cock. Becky was enjoying it so much now, having her cunt eaten while sucking another man's cock, and it got even better when she felt a mouth around her right nipple. She even reached out with her right hand, and in a few seconds it was filled by a rock hard cock which she began stroking immediately and quickly.

It didn't take long for Becky to be close to orgasming, definitely the quickest climax she had ever reached in her life. She sucked harder than ever on the cock in her mouth, massaging the guys balls, and as the guy between her legs flicked his tongue across her clit over and over, she got wetter and wetter and felt like she might explode.

She was momentarily disappointed when the guy in her mouth withdrew, presumably because he was worried about cumming in her mouth, wanting to save it for later, but she turned to her right and the guy whose cock she had been stroking shoved it in her mouth.

"Is this what you want, you dirty little bitch?" he said as he fucked her mouth again. And that was what pushed Becky over the edge. It felt like she was struck by a bolt of lightning as ecstasy coursed through her veins, making her shudder, her hips bucking as the waves of pleasure overtook her. Her pussy juices flowed like never before, dripping onto the bed, and it was twenty seconds before it began to subside. When it did, she still had one cock in her mouth, and her left hand now held another throbbing member.

"I want a taste too," said one of the men, and then he was down there between her legs, lapping at her juices, licking her pink labia and her clit. It was almost too much for Becky to bear, having just experience a mind-blowing orgasm and being eaten out again right away. But she couldn't protest, her mouth stuffed with cock, although she wasn't sure he would have stopped anyway.

And so he proceeded to munch on her soaking wet cunt while another guy used her mouth and she jerked off another. After a short while, the sensory overload abated and it started to feel how she usually felt when an orgasm was building. She had never had two orgasms in such quick succession before and was scarcely able to believe it would happen, but the feeling in her loins was unmistakable. She was going to cum again, but she wasn't prepared for how hard. The guy eating her was lapping at her twat feverishly, greedily, attacking her clit with his tongue, and a warm, tingly feeling spread from her toes, up her legs, and when it reached her pussy, it felt like every inch of her body was filled with several orgasms at once. She thrashed around so much, the guy eating her out had to hold her down, and she moaned around the cock in her mouth as she was taken over by another incredible climax.

"I think she's having an even better time than we are," said one of the men watching and stroking his cock.

"She fucking loves it," said another, and he wasn't wrong. Becky's head was swimming, unable to comprehend what felt like a freight train of pleasure hitting her twice.

The man licking her cunt stopped and placed kisses, his saliva mixed with her pussy juices, on her smooth inner thighs.

"My turn again," she heard one of the men say, and the guy in her mouth withdrew his cock and she released her grip on the cock in her left hand. The man taking his turn took Becky by the shoulders and pushed her on her back perpendicular to how she had been lying, and pulled her back, so her head hung off the edge of the bed. Disoriented, her head upside-down, she reached out and put her hands on his legs so she didn't fall, and his cock was inches from her face. Seconds later he pushed his cock into her mouth and began the familiar thrusting in and out.

"Oh fucking great idea," said one of the guys. It seemed like another level of degradation to Becky, to flip her over and pound her face like this, but the remnants of the orgasms she had just experienced floated around her body, warm and fuzzy.

Warm and fuzzy is not how the guy's approach could ever be described, as she relentlessly fucked her helpless mouth, his balls on her forehead, his cock constantly blocking her airway, while he reached out and squeezed her tits. Becky thought this might make her pass out, so she was relieved when another guy called for his turn and the cock was withdrawn from her mouth. She knew it would only be a moment's respite of course, that her mouth would be filled again almost instantly, but Becky took the opportunity to catch her breath.

"Someone give the greedy bitch what she wants and eat her cunt again," said the guy who had just pulled out of her, and another guy was only too happy to oblige. Within moments his mouth was on her and Becky couldn't believe she was having her pussy eaten for the third time that evening. The guy who was taking his next turn with her mouth didn't enter her immediately, so Becky had more time to prepare than she expected, but he it wasn't as if he was about to go easy on her.

"Do you like that?" he asked, slapping her in the face with his cock, his rock hard member smacking against her cheeks.

"Yes," Becky panted as the other guy went to town on her sopping wet cunt.

"Bet you want this too, don't you?" he said, still cockslapping her.

He didn't wait for a response and instead just shoved the entire length of his thick shaft into Becky's mouth, groaning as she swallowed all of it.

"Mmm yeah," he moaned, not fucking her face with the same relentless pace as the first guy, but just as deep. "This is what your mouth is for."

Hearing this, being treated essentially like a sex doll by him and the others, stirred something in Becky's loins again. And the guy devouring her increasingly sensitive twat helped too.

"Make her cum," ordered the guy in her mouth to the guy eating her out. "I want to hear her moan around my cock as she cums."

He stopped thrusting at that point, keeping his cock in her mouth, seemingly waiting for her to climax.

"Suck it you filthy fucking whore," he said and Becky did as she was told, sucking his cock in this unnatural position.

Then he reached down and kneaded her tits, squeezing her erect nipples between her fingers, and that stimulation along with the way he talked to her, and of course especially the attention she was receiving in her pussy, was enough to bring Becky to orgasm yet again. This time, she shivered and every hair on her body stood on end as a blast of pleasure shook her from head to toe, and for a moment she felt like she was going numb everywhere. And just as the guy in her mouth, she did moan, loud and long, around his cock as the orgasm washed over her.

"Oh fuck," he said. "Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck!"

Becky sensed he was about to experience his own orgasm.

"I can't fucking hold it." he moaned. "Oh you fucking bitch, you're gonna make me cum right now, right down your fucking throat."

"Do it!" encouraged one the guys, and he began fucking her mouth again.

"Yeah fucking give it to her," concurred another.

"Oh fuck," groaned the guy fucking her mouth again, and then a couple of seconds later stopped thrusting, the top of his cock resting on the back of her tongue. He grunted as a thick stream of warm cum spewed out his cock and down Becky's throat. She barely even tasted it.

"Mmmm you fucking whore," he whispered as he emptied his balls into her stomach.

Finally he pulled his cock out of her mouth after having deposited what seemed to Becky like an awful lot of spunk down her throat, and stepped away, and Becky expected another guy to take his place.

"I think we should all give her our load now," said one of the guys.

"Yes, I can't wait any longer," agreed another.

One of the men helped Becky up and then off the bed and back onto the carpeted floor, where she found herself surrounded by the five men yet to cum. She resumed her position from earlier, on her knees, without being asked.

"That's it," one of them said, slowly stroking his cock.

Just then, the door opened behind them, and they turned around and Becky looked between them. It was Amber. Unlike Becky, she was still fully clothed.

"Well hello, boys," she said. "I hope you're all having a good time."

"Oh yeah," said one of them.

"And it's about to get even better," said another.

"Oh yeah?" said Amber. "You all about to cum?"

"Yeah but I was thinking we'd give her a choice," said the guy who owned the sports team, before turning back to Becky, his cock remaining in his hand the whole time.

"Go for it," said Amber. "As long as I can watch."

"The more the merrier," he replied.

She leaned against the wall and took in the scene, her latest recruit on her knees, surrounded by cocks.

"You have two choices: we can either fill those champagne glasses with our cum, and you drink all of it," he said, pointing to the glasses they had left on a dresser when they entered. "Or, we can all cum on your face. Which would you rather?"

"Um," Becky said, unable to decide. She looked over at Amber as if for guidance.

"Don't look at me, this is all you," Amber replied.

"Hurry up or we'll make your decision for you," he replied, still stroking his erect cock.

"Oh my God, I don't know," Becky said.

"I think she wants us to cum all over her face," said another of the men.

"Is that right?" sports team owner guy asked. "Shall we unload on your face?"

"OK," Becky said, somewhat reluctantly. The men were very vocal about their approval of her choice.

"Oh that's very good," he said, the speed of his stroking increasing. Becky again looked over to Amber and she saw she now had her hand down her panties.

"Who's going first?" he asked.

"Me," blurted out one of the men immediately, and his cock was suddenly inches from Becky's face. All around her was a blur of hand and cocks as the man jerked off over her. Becky prepared to be degraded even more than she had been already.

"Oh fuck here it...comes," he groaned and with that, just as Becky closed her eyes, a thick rope of jizz spurted out of the tip of his cock, landing across Becky's cheeks and nose. It was warm and was quickly followed by more spurts, some on her cheeks, some on her lips, as he emptied his balls on her face, moaning as he ejaculated. He stepped away after milking the last few drops out of his cock.

Then another guy stepped closer, ceased pumping, and held his cock right over her face, and Becky knew the next batch of jizz was coming. She made eye contact with Amber for a moment, and noticed her fingers moving faster than before inside her panties.

A second later her face was splattered with more warm cum, this time across her forehead and in her hair, some of it trickling between her eyes and down her nose.

"Mmm yes you dirty bitch," he said, stroking his cock between spurts of jizz. "You take all of our fucking loads,"

"Fucking give it to her," Amber said, still leaning against the wall, now massaging her left breast while fingering herself with her other hand.

No sooner had the second guy drained his balls, Becky's face already plastered with an obscene amount of man butter, than two others approached her at the same time, both frantically jerking their thick cocks in her face.

As cum dripped from Becky's face onto the carpet, it was replaced by some from the guy on her right, as he pumped his cock, shooting his thick, creamy spunk across her face, grunting as he unloaded. And before the first spurt was over, the other guy blasted her from the left, the strongest stream of cum of the whole group so far. Her face was besieged by jizz, drenched in it, as this group of wealthy older men drained their balls all over this beautiful 18-year-old's pretty face. It felt like it would never stop, the spunk feeling heavy on her face, and both men continued shooting thick ropes of semen, almost covering it. Some landed on her lips, making its way inside her mouth, Becky tasting the saltiness immediately.