Sorority Secrets Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually they did stop, the last few blobs of jizz dribbling out of their cocks and onto her forehead, nose, cheeks, eyelids, and lips, and they made way for the only one yet to finish.

It was the guy who had her on her hands and knees earlier, grabbing her ass while he fucked her mouth.

"Open your mouth," he said, and Becky obeyed again, her eyes still closed, cum on her eyelids and lashes. Her mouth was immediately filled with cock again.

"Mmmm you suck my cock again you filthy little cunt," he said and Becky did suck it, wondering if he was about to cum in her mouth. "And then I'm going to add my load to your whore face."

She only had to suck him for about ten seconds before he was ready to blow, and he pulled out and she could hear the squelching sound of him jerking his wet cock right in front of her face.

"You filthy little cum dump," he whispered, followed by a moan, and then he unleashed all his pent-up lust all over her. His spunk landed in her hair at first, then a thick vertical streak all the way down her face, then another, before he got closer and stroked the last drops out onto the few remaining spaces on her face not yet covered in jizz.

It was finally done. After the guy who had nutted down her throat earlier, the other five had emptied their balls onto her face. Soon after they all finished, they began to gather their clothes, Becky still kneeling, her eyes still closed, not wanting to risk getting cum in her eyes.

"Thank you," she heard one of the men say, and Becky hesitated before answering, but didn't need to anyway.

"You're welcome," Amber replied. They weren't talking to Becky.

Gradually all the men got dressed and began using the en suite bathroom, and Amber came over to Becky. She wiped the cum from her eyelids, wiping it on Becky's tits, and told her she could open her eyes now.

"Wow," Amber said. "You are fucking covered in jizz."

"Is it bad?" Becky asked. She couldn't believe she was face to face with her in this state.

"Well, I wouldn't go home looking like that, put it that way," Amber replied.

The guys all left, without saying anything to Becky, some of them looking her in the eye as they walked by, or else examining the mess they had made, and Amber suggested Becky clean up in the bathroom.

She was shocked when she saw herself in the mirror.

"Oh my God," Becky said to herself, at first barely able to look at herself, but then examining the mess on her face.

So much cum. She knew it was a lot from how it felt landing on her, and it was from five men after all, but seeing it was another matter. So much more real. They had used her face as a cum rag.

She washed her face, and her hands, and seriously considered taking a shower. But then she heard a knock on the bathroom door.