All Comments on 'Sorority Slut Devours Your Cock'

by Behold_the_Beauty

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
oenwolfoenwolf9 months ago

This is amazing. I somehow missed this when you posted it on reddit. One of your best.

surelynotsurelynot9 months ago

Such a hot premise! You have a new fan now. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Really hot! You have a wonderful voice!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Well done! Worked for me! ;)

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Listening while watching a 10 year old video of my Asia GF in action....Yummy

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This reminded me that I met the owner of my fitness club. He had an unusual fetish. Each Sunday he would telephone his mother and while chatting have to be sucked off. I had been picked from the fitness females to perform this weekly blow job. I considered myself attractive and had been somewhat decorated with a yellow band tattoo having black stripes called a warning sign, or danger sign on my left arm, and right ankle, along with a mark on my lower spine know as a "tramp stamp." I was somewhat tan, but my lower region was totally void of hair and a lighter skin tone allowing my smooth sex to be even more on display. I was performing oral on a middle-aged guy who had an average size circumcised penis, with large balls. He enjoyed having his balls licked and sucked during my performance. What he did each Sunday was tell his mother about a "slut" at his club who was disgustingly tattooed. Then he would hold the phone up to my ear so I could hear her response. After expressing her disgust, his mother would say "Tell me when she swallows?"

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Absolutely extraordinary! This is so sexy, one of your best. Brava.

Ernie_MauserErnie_Mauser2 months ago

Holy fucking goddamn 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBehold_the_Beauty@Behold_the_Beauty
18+ only! N(SFW) voice actor with a love of all things audio, her kitties, and her extensive collection of hoodies. Thank you for checking out my work! Want more? 💜Website - http://beautyfulaudio.com 💜Patreon - http://patreon.com/BeholdtheBeauty 💜Quinn - https://www.tryqui...