Sorority Submission Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel backed away. I was sweating profusely. I could feel her saliva and my secretions slowly dripping down the inside of my thighs. I was intensely ashamed to be used in such a crude manner, but that shame and the depraved nature in which Rachel used me only fueled my drive to explore the bounds of my submissive tendencies.

"You came without permission," Anne said in a scolding voice. "As punishment, we're all going to go for a drink or two and let you cool your slutty little body here."

Anne and Elaine left me bound to the chair, for how long I do not know. I fell asleep in that position until I heard a shuffling of feet in the room. I lifted my head to see a line of four men standing in front of me bare ass naked. I had never seen a penis before up close and I now I could see four. All of them were semi-erect.

"Get them ready for Dee Dee," barked Elaine.

Four sorority sisters were on their knees in front of each of the men. They engulfed their penises in their mouths. The only sounds in the room were slurping noises as the women lavished their cocks with attention. Two of the men had grasped the sides of the heads of the women with their hands and were fucking their mouths. Gagging sounds joined the slurping noises, and I could see long strings of saliva hanging from the women's chins as they fellated their chosen men. The salacious scene made me temporarily forget the aches in my body from having been taped to the chairs, presumably for hours.

"OK Dee Dee. You can choose the man who is going to take your virginity. Who will be the lucky guy?"

I was straining my neck so I could see each of them. I wanted the man with the smallest cock. "I would like the man on the far left."

Elaine laughed. "I knew you'd pick him. He has the smallest cock. But I lied to you. I'm going to pick, and I pick the man on the far right."

I swiveled my head to see the man on the far right. He had a cock that looked as big as a baseball bat. And it was glistening with saliva from the woman who was worshipping it. "Noooo Mistress Elaine. I don't think I can take him."

"Nonsense my little slut. Your fuck hole is so wet I bet I could slide my fist into it."

Elaine motioned to the man to get behind me. I was helpless and unable to move. I heard the man spit on his hand and then felt him add his saliva to my already dripping cauldron of desire. The touch of his palm on my mound made me want to shout for joy, but the thought of that battering ram inside of me damped my enthusiasm. His mushroom head pushed against my steaming pussy, spreading and stretching it, triggering shooting sparks of pain as it was opened wide by his steel hard cock. I did everything I could to relax while fighting off the pain when finally he pushed forward and impaled himself in me. The pain gave way to a sweet friction as my copious pussy juice provided the necessary lubrication for him to pound my virgin cunt.

"Ahhhhh, ahhhhh, ahhhhh, stretch my whore cunt you worthless piece of shit." I was sure Elaine would be pleased by my expanded vocabulary.

This was feeling way too fucking good. It was time to beg for permission. "Please Mistress Elaine. Please."

Elaine decided to be merciful. She leaned down and unclipped the clothespins from my nipples. "You may cum Dee Dee."

I stared at Elaine as waves of pleasure coursed through my body. The bondage, pain and humiliation had supercharged my untamed lust. No words needed to be exchanged. I knew and she knew that my submission to her was absolute and complete. The man stilled as I felt his cock pulsing inside of me. I contracted the muscles in my vagina, milking the last remnants of his orgasm from his prodigious cock.

Anne was giddy at watching me submit. "Dee Dee, I always suspected you had an inner slut, especially with those world class boobs, but even I am amazed by your whorish behavior. Did you enjoy your first experience with intercourse as the main course?"

I had to admit that I did. "Yes, it was amazing."

"Well good, I have dessert for you." Anne had a used condom in her hand, presumably from the man who moments ago was fucking me senseless. "Open."

"Give it to me." I wanted to prove to Elaine and Anne that I would do anything for them.

I opened my mouth. She slowly drew her fingers down the condom, emptying its sticky salty treat into my eager mouth. I tasted the tangy, slightly metallic cum on my tongue. I stuck out my tongue to show them, then pulled my tongue into my mouth and swallowed. I stuck out my tongue again to show them that the cum was gone.

"Who's next?" I asked.

12