All Comments on 'Sorority Surprise'

by Tepin

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great premise, but please invest a bit more time into "believability".

Most of these characters are too keen on doing sex stuff, and the siblings for sure had no problems with it.

Your story so your rules, but yeah.

Professor_XXXProfessor_XXXalmost 2 years ago

Great job! So hot. Would love to see them again with her new sisters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It was great but I didn't really like the whole group sex thing! If you continue the story just leave it that the brother and sister is having sex with each other and no one else.

the_Otter_guythe_Otter_guyalmost 2 years ago

Well written, as a fellow writer of stories…go where the story takes you.

cursrahcursrahover 1 year ago

please write more of these people.

BenLongBenLongover 1 year ago

You lost me with his “just short of 8 inches“. Nothing like making him bigger than 99.9% of the worlds population.

As others said, It was really lacking in the believability department.

djripdjripover 1 year ago

8's not so crazy, Ben, it's the 12's and 13's that annoy me. Usually I'd prefer no numbers and just see how the characters react to get a feel for what's what, but in the context of him telling her so she could ID it without prior exposure, it made perfect sense.

And hey, looks like they won't need to pretend to break up now!

Campus77Campus775 months ago

Wish I'd had a sister ;-(

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous