Sorority Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could see her mind spinning so I pulled her close, hugged her and said, "I know you don't like anal or cum in your mouth but we've come this far, I'm good to go if you are, whichever way you decide."

She just looked up at me, smiled and simply said, "Pussy...what position?"

I thought for a second and said, "How about doggy? I'd really prefer to see you while we fuck but I'll cum faster from behind."

I could see the rest of the couples having similar discussions and everyone had pretty much decided when Sister Barb spoke up. "Before we start, just to make sure all the guys are nice and ready, all the ladies are going to suck their guy for 30 seconds before we start fucking."

One of the other girls said, "Ewww, he's got other girls' pussy juice on it!"

That made everyone laugh and Sister Barb just said, "Your call...you can always leave."

Apparently, that made up her mind and soon I was enjoying the feeling of my sister's mouth on my cock. Like most of the others, I'd gone a little bit softer but as her lips closed around my cock I quickly hardened again and realized a few things- this was definitely not the first time she'd given head, she seemed to enjoy it and like I'd figured earlier, she was really good at it. So good that she was able to take my full length into her throat on the down stroke, hold it there for a few seconds then as she backed off, she'd suck even harder and use her tongue on my shaft. If it had gone on too much longer, I'd have been cumming in her mouth but the whistle blew before that happened.

Everyone got in whatever position they wanted and when the whistle blew, I was able to watch my cock slide into my sister for the first time and it was amazing. Not so tight I couldn't get in but definitely not loose and once I knew she was ok with my size I grabbed her hips and started fucking her faster and harder. I looked to my right and the guy was fucking his girlfriend hard and fast up the ass which upped my urge to cum even more. We'd been in a bit of a disadvantage in a lot of the other competitions but fucking my sister for the first time was a huge turn on so it wasn't long before I could feel my orgasm building and she must have felt the difference too because she said, "Yes, I can feel you swelling - let it go and fill my pussy!"

That was all I needed to hear and within 15 seconds I was shooting spurt after spurt into her pussy. Over the next couple of minutes there was an ongoing chorus of grunts, moans and groans as guys filled their girlfriends with cum. There was one couple left and she was sucking his cock like anything but it was obvious that he wasn't going to cum any time soon.

The whistle blew and before any of the sisters could say anything, the girl said, "I know...I'm done."

Sister Anna whispered to the other two sisters for a few seconds before turning back to the girl, I think her name was Rachel. "Well, you are last but other than maybe picking the wrong way to get him to cum, you were certainly doing an awesome job trying. We were only planning on taking 7 but we've agreed that we could take 8 - if you're willing to take a penalty challenge."

At the mention of not necessarily being kicked out she started smiling and said, "What is it? I really want to join so pretty sure I'll do it."

"Well," and I could see from the smile on Sister Anna's face that it was going to be good. "All the rest of the ladies managed to get their guys to cum so here's what we're thinking. One at a time, you'll lick the cum from wherever it is in the other 7 ladies while our first-place finisher - and she looked at me - fucks your ass until you've licked all the others clean."

She looked at the other girls, looked at my cock and I was pretty sure she was going to say no when to my surprise she said, "ok...if I can have some lube for my ass 'cause he's pretty big."

Before any of the sisters could say anything, her boyfriend blurted out, "you won't let me fuck your ass but you'll let some other guy fuck it just to get into a sorority? I'm outta here!" and with that he grabbed his stuff and left.

The Sisters all looked at Rachel who said, "If I do it, can I still join?" and when Sister Anna said yes, Rachel smiled and said "Well, someone grab me some lube."

Rita looked at me and whispered, "That was the girl who got wet when I spanked her ass."

I wasn't sure I'd be able to get hard that fast but watching the first girl spread her legs and Rachel starti licking the cum from her pussy and Sister Anna working one, then two lubed fingers in and out of Rachel's ass, it wasn't long before I was just as hard as I'd been a few minutes ago. As Sister Anna finally pulled her fingers out and gave me a nod I asked, "Can Rita be the last one to get eaten, it'd be fun to cum in Rachel's ass at the same time."

"Great idea!" was all she said and then I was easing my cock into Rachel's pucker. It was obvious that she'd either never had anything up her ass or it had been very small because even with the lube and Sister Anna having loosened her up with a couple of fingers, at first, I couldn't even get the head in. When it finally popped in there was a muffled, "owwww" from Rachel so I stopped to let her get used to it for a bit and then eased back, slid in a little further and repeated until all 8" was finally up her ass. I stopped again to let her get used to that feeling before I started slowly fucking her ass. Anything she tried to say was muffled because of her face being in the one girl's pussy but when Sister Anna said, 'switch' there was a few seconds before the next girl moved into place where I could easily understand her, "Oh, ya that's feeling a lot better!"

Pussy by pussy, Rachel licked her way through the group. There was a bit of hesitation when the girl who'd been ass-fucked knelt in front of her with cum oozing from her ass but with some encouragement from the others she leaned forward and started licking her too. The only time I'd seen anyone lick someone's ass after getting fucked was in a porn video and this was 1000 times hotter. I was actually getting close to cumming when I heard the call of 'switch' and it must have been the last switch because there was my sister moving into place and spreading her legs so Rachel could eat her. Fucking my sister had been amazing but watching Rachel eat the cum I'd shot into Rita's pussy while I fucked Rachel's ass was a huge turn on and surprisingly just as I called out 'cumming', I heard Rita moan, "me too!".

I'd already cum in Rachel less 20 minutes ago but everything had me so turned on that I was cumming like it had been days not minutes since the last one.

As I pulled my softening cock out of Rachel's ass, a large string of cum oozed with it and dripped to the ground as her asshole slowly closed back to its original size. As we all kind of rolled so we were comfortable, Rachel's first words were, "Damn, that hurt at first but it felt amazing once I got used to it" which got a bit of a chuckle or at least understanding nods from everyone else.

After another round of drinks, Sister Anna got our attention saying, "Well, congratulations to the 8 of you for being this sororities newest members. Myself and the other sisters look forward to being your friends not only through university but for life. There will certainly be other parties and some of them will likely involve sex but now that you're part of our sisterhood, you'll be able to decide what you do or don't want to do and with who."

After relaxing and having another drink or two Rita and I grabbed a taxi home and seeing as Rachel's boyfriend had left and she lived on the way, we shared it with her. As Rachel was getting out at her place, she thanked us for the ride and said to Rita, "I'm not sure if you've ever let him try anal with you but if not I'd suggest trying it. This was the first time I've done it and after the initial pain it felt really good, different but really good and I almost came from it."

Rita just smiled and said, "I'll certainly keep that in mind" and as we pulled away, I asked her if she wanted me to drop her back off at her dorm she said, "No, let's go to your place."

When we got there, we both sat on the couch but neither of us wanted to be the first to say anything. Eventually Rita said, "Are you ok with what happened?"

I thought for a sec, put my hand on hers and said, "Well, pretty much everyone either of us knows would say what we did was totally wrong but yes, I'm ok with it. Everything I did with you not only felt amazing but it felt 'right' too. It's nothing that I thought would ever happen but now that it has, I'm glad it did. I just hope it doesn't cause any problems between us."

Rita looked at me for a few seconds then said slowly, "I'm glad 'cause I feel the same way. So, does that mean you'd do it again?"

"As in at another sorority party?"

"Well, that too but I was thinking more of just you and I. Tonight was the first time I'd done anything like that but not the first time I've had sex with a guy. I enjoyed everything that I did with other guys as well as tonight but feeling you cum inside me tonight was the best feeling I've ever had. It might just have been the thrill of doing it there at the party but if I'm going to be honest, I've fingered myself a few times thinking of how it would feel to have sex with you and also wondered if you felt the same way. So, no matter whether we ever do anything together again or not, I've got no problem with what we did tonight either."

As we talked, her hand had slid from underneath mine and up my leg until her fingers were touching my quickly hardening cock. Instead of answering, I slid the hand that was on her leg up so my fingers were right at her crotch, leaned forward and gave her a gentle but passionate kiss.

When I pulled back, I said, "How about this... we grab a shower, go to bed and spend an hour or two kissing, touching and making love until we're both so tired that we fall asleep together. If we both feel the same way in the morning then we can do it all over again and then see where we want things to go from there."

She smiled and said, "That sounds perfect!" and hand in hand we went into the shower. We'd already been naked and had sex at the party but for some reason this felt different now that we were alone and both of us hesitated as we started to undress. We both realized it at about the same time, looked at each other, laughed and then got naked as if we'd been doing it for years. Other than some kisses and a few gropes, nothing else happened in the shower then we dried off and went to the bedroom still naked.

As soon as we lay down, Rita moved beside me and started stroking my cock which was already hardening with the anticipation of what was to come. I really hadn't touched her much earlier so I thoroughly enjoyed the feel of my fingers sliding between her pussy lips for the first time and the way she reacted as I varied the pressure of my fingers and then the little shudder when I first touched her clit. As I touched her, I shifted so I could look at her for a few seconds before leaning in so we could kiss some more. The kisses quickly became intense and so was our touching. After a few more minutes, I pulled back and Rita looked at me like she was wondering if I'd changed my mind. When I shifted and took one of her nipples into my mouth, there was a soft sigh. Likely partly relief that I wasn't going to stop and partly pleasure but as I continued to nibble, kiss and lick my way down her belly the sighs grew and when I first ran my tongue up her slit the same as I'd been doing with my fingers, the sighs turned into slight moans.

I wanted to hear more than just slight moans so I spent the next 10 minutes or so exploring her pussy with my tongue and found that as much as she enjoyed my tongue on her clit, whenever I sucked one of her pussy lips into my mouth or licked the inside of it, she'd moan even louder and arch up a bit against my face. I wasn't sure if she'd come from anything she'd done earlier so I wanted to make sure that she came now. As I continued to enjoy sucking one lip then the other into my mouth and using my tongue on them at the same time, I also started teasing her clit with my finger. It didn't take long before I heard her moaning that she was going to cum and when she did, it was huge.

Her whole body arched up, I heard a loud "Fuck yes, right there - I'm cumming!" and then I could actually feel her pussy contracting and releasing as I continued licking her. I think she thought I was going to stop once she'd cum but I kept going except that I replaced the finger on her clit with my tongue and slid two, then three fingers inside her. A few minutes later her second orgasm hit and while it wasn't as strong as the first one, she was definitely more vocal with how good it felt. As she came down from that one, I could feel her hand gently pushing my head away. When I looked up, she had the best smile on her face I'd ever seen and she said, "That was amazing! I can't remember the last time a guy made me cum twice in the same night and never twice just from getting eaten."

I smiled back and said, "I'd say the pleasure was all mine but I'm pretty sure a lot of it was yours too!"

Rita just nodded as we moved together for another series of intense kisses. As much as I was enjoying that, I wanted to enjoy the feeling of my cock sliding into her pussy again. She must have felt the same way because when I rolled on top of her, she spread her legs to give me better access and we kissed again as I slid inside her.

In between kisses I whispered, "Not a competition this time, I want it to last for a while."

At the party we'd both been nervous both with others watching and it being a competition but here there was neither and I could fully enjoy the feeling of my cock stretching her pussy a little on the way in and then have it gripping my shaft on the way out. It certainly wasn't a rush from either of us and we made love for the next hour or so, switching positions whenever one of us wanted to feel something a bit different. I'm not sure, but I think she came at least once in every position we tried and when I finally got to the point of no return, we were fucking with me curled up behind her so I whispered in her ear, "How about you roll over, I really want to be able to see you and kiss you when I cum."

She did, we did and I did - I hadn't been with near as many women as some of my friends but I certainly wasn't a virgin either. I'd always loved cumming in my partner and Rita was no different but when I started cumming and we kissed at the same time, it felt almost like there was an electric 'loop' that buzzed right through me. Even when I was done cumming, instead of separating, I rolled over and pulled her with me so she was on top. I could feel myself softening and eventually sliding out of her pussy but we kissed for at least a couple of minutes more before she finally rolled to the side saying, "Wow...that was intense and I loved every minute of it. I don't know how many times I came and you know what the best part was?"

"No, what?"

"When you kissed me as you came and then kept on kissing me, generally once a guy cums they seem to lose interest in hugging, kissing or anything."

"I loved it too" and then without really thinking I added, "and it was even better because it was you."

"Mmmm, it's wrong but I like the sound of that. Now what I'd really like is to curl up with you and go to sleep with your naked body against mine."

That was totally fine by me and I know it wasn't long before I was in a deep, relaxed sleep. Normally I wake up slowly and need some time before I even want to deal with anyone but the next morning, I woke up to Rita stroking and sucking on my cock. That's got to be one of the best ways to wake up and as I looked down, I could see her sucking my whole length into her mouth, pulling back and doing it all over again. The combination of her deepthroat action, her tongue on my shaft and knowing it was my sister doing it meant I knew I wasn't going to last long so after enjoying it until I knew I was almost there I did my best to say, "better stop, I'm going to cum soon" but it felt so good I'm not sure it came out quite that clearly.

From the smile and the nod of her head, I figured she understood but instead of stopping she started licking and sucking just on the head while she slid her hand up and down my slick shaft. That was all it took and within seconds a fresh load of cum was shooting from my cock into Rita's mouth. When I finished cumming, I fully expected her to grab a tissue to spit it into but to my surprise she just swallowed and smiled up at me.

"Damn girl, that felt amazing but I thought you didn't like a guy cumming in your mouth?"

"I never have but I wanted to try it with you and I'm glad I did - I kinda liked it! Unless you don't want me to, it may not be a regular thing but it certainly won't be the last time."

"Knowing the way your mouth felt on me, I don't imagine I'd ever say no, I don't think I've ever had anyone give me a blowjob that felt that good!"

That got me a smile, a quick kiss and "How about I go grab a shower while you start some breakfast then after we eat you can grab a shower then we can either go back to bed or talk...and then hopefully go back to bed!"

12