All Comments on 'Sorrow's Sieve Ch. 05'

by AislingSpinner

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Sirens_CrySirens_Cryover 14 years ago
Awesome!

Thanks for continuing the story! I loved it!! Keep up the amazing work!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
For some reason

My first guess was that the mystery --- the fantasy, science fiction part --- was going to be focused on Ada, the young gifted doctor/psychologist, due to her mysterious background and her exceptional scholarly pursuit and attainment. <p>

I, further, was hoping for a trajectory that would move the story towards a more hardcore science fiction, as opposed to a Harlequin Romance type fantasy of guy/girl dreaming about some "gorgeous" woman/man and then getting to meeting them in real ife, so on and so on and so forth... <p>

Anyway, although it didn't turn out to be what I had hoped for as a story, just watch out for phrases like "It is no small feet" and other such little mistakes, typos, spelling errors, and you have a very decent Harlequin romance... Unfortunately, no story is complete when no major character has a complete, 3-dimensional background, which is the case in this story.

livingescapistlivingescapistover 14 years ago
Still lovin' it

When I started reading this story, only chapters 1-3 were posted, and I was already hooked. The concept was particularly interesting for me, and while I had been expecting something either high fantasy or distant future science-fiction, the subtlety of this fantastic concept is a refreshing change from “ZOMG lazers, space ships and spells!!11!” Interestingly enough, this chapter seemed slow to me, which is especially ironic considering that it had sexual assailants, physical violence, and mad dashes to sprint to the rescue. Perhaps I was kind of hoping for more information about the nature of the bond between Braeden and Galen, but I imagine that all will be made clear in time. On that note, keep up the good work, and I'll be looking foreword to more!

DaniellekittenDaniellekittenover 14 years ago
This is a beautiful story

and told in a rare and special voice. I am very impressed and cannot wait to read more. The premise is wonderful and your main characters are engaging and enjoyable. Wonderful job!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous