All Comments on 'Sorrow's Sieve Ch. 07'

by AislingSpinner

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Sirens_CrySirens_Cryover 13 years ago

Love it love it love it love everything about it!!!!!!! Keep up the great work!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

another great chapter.... this is a great love story. Can't wait until the next chapter to see what becomes of Galen and Braedan story and Peter and Ada. Continue on writing please don't wait months to post another chapter.

livingescapistlivingescapistover 13 years ago
Well worth the wait

Wow! I confess that I had begun giving up hope on this series, figuring that life had gotten the author too busy to continue, but I am thrilled to be proved wrong! This chapter was a great way to get me back into the story; the physical development of the bond between Galen and Braedan, particularly the pregnancy angle, is both interesting and touching.

Additionally, the emerging relationship between Peter and Ada is unexpected but welcome; I confess that I had been fairly frustrated with peter, but this brief hint of his past and what he gave up helps me understand his motivations a bit more, and I trust that in future chapters you'll bring him around full-circle from curmudgeon to lovable character.

Finally, the extra tidbit about the nature of the bond between Galen and Braedan at the beginning of the chapter has most certainly caught my attention; you've given just enough information that we can develop vague ideas of what's going on, and yet fervently want more details: who is that a statue of? What is its significance? Are there twins in the world similar to Galen and, if so, will we meet them? What is Braedan's place in this, that he can so relieve her of her burden?

In short, this is another great chapter that develops the story wonderfully, satisfying our curiosity on one point only to hook us with more questions. You're telling this story beautifully, and I hope that life gives you the time to share more of it with us.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous