Sorry Ari

Story Info
A reluctant man is enticed to cheat on his new girlfriend.
5.7k words
4.68
13.3k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrFidelio
MrFidelio
48 Followers

Allen had been dating Ari for a few months. They had a shy flirtation at first, only finally kissing on their third date. By their fifth, they had sex, and while Allen found her small body to be pleasing, he found her performance to be rather uninspired. Despite this, he truly enjoyed her company and found himself growing fonder of her by the day, perhaps even loving her.

In those days, Allen toured with a smalltime band, and while it wasn't common for him to hookup with fans, he had had sex with Elizabeth the last time he was in her town. Now back in New York, four months into a relationship in which he could feel an "I love you" bubbling out of his throat soon, Allen received an email from Elizabeth informing him that she would be in New York visiting a few friends. She wondered if she could stay at his place for convenience, since she knew his apartment was centrally located. Genuinely wanting to be friendly with a person he'd had a fling with, he offered his guest room, but communicated that they should "just be friends" this time, without explaining why. She wrote back that she wholeheartedly agreed, and plans were set.

Allen offered to pick Elizabeth up from the airport because public transit would take hours. As he drove to her, he thought of their time together. He'd known her as a fan, but hadn't ever taken much notice of her until she showed up to his last gig dressed in a thin tank top, short skirt, and knee-high socks. After the show, she'd invited him over to her house. As the night wore on, their flirting became so overt that when she commented that she must smell bad from sweating so much at the show, Allen felt bold enough to take a deep sniff of her neck, causing her to gasp.

From there, the night was a blur of flesh. He remembered her crawling on top of him, rubbing his raw cock against her pussy, whispering about "boundaries" before completely sliding his cock into her soaking pussy. She had exquisite control of her torso, and rocked in circles, driving Allen wild. Her entire body seemed alive to him like few lovers before, an idea cemented when she luxuriously sucked his dick, letting her hair run along his abs as she pleasured him with such precision that he came in her mouth, a rarity for him. With a pliant body like hers, it was no wonder that his desire to posses her, to claim her, grew throughout the night.

Allen liked to talk, and Elizabeth had never had someone fuck her while etching dirty ideas into her mind. She was immediately addicted to his words. Not only was he a musician she admired, his perfect, thick dick stayed hard for hours and his mouth was transporting her into an existence of perpetual sexual bliss. It's no wonder that when it came time and Allen asked where she wanted his cum, she found herself saying almost without thought, "Inside me. Spray it deep inside my cunt." She'd never even used the word cunt before, but hearing herself say it had made her cum, along with Allen.

They'd messaged each other a few times since then, but the distance between them made continuing anything romantic impossible. Now Allen was seeing Ari.

Allen spotted Elizabeth at the airport through his windshield. It was winter in New York, so she was wearing wool jacket and jeans, nothing provocative. As they drove back to his place and easily chatted, he could feel his concerns about hosting a woman he'd had his dick inside start to melt away.

After he showed her around, they said their goodnights in the hallway, hugging each other a bit awkwardly before retreating to their bedrooms. Under her covers, Elizabeth dampened at being so close to this man who had fucked her so well. All she would have to do is open his door, walk in, and...she plunged her hand past the frilly underwear she'd selected just for this trip, her fingers dipping into her dripping pussy as she tried to find relief before she slept.

Meanwhile, Allen exchanged a few pleasant texts with Ari in his bedroom, not mentioning that he was hosting a sexy fan. She was already leery of his touring, and she would have felt extremely uncomfortable knowing this was someone he'd previously fucked. After Ari said goodnight, Allen found himself clicking through photos of Elizabeth on Instagram. Before he knew it, he was stroking his cock. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea, he thought as he grew rock hard...

In the morning, Allen could hear Elizabeth shuffling in the bathroom. He felt relieved, having made it through the night. In the light of the morning sun, he was glad he'd stayed faithful to Ari. Still groggy, Allen stretched under his sheet, his firm chest expanding under his tight t-shirt, morning bulge threatening to spill from his boxer-briefs.

Knock knock. Allen froze.

"Y-yes?"

"Can I come in?" Elizabeth asked on the other side of the door.

"Sure," Allen replied, thinking she needed towels.

The door clicked open. Allen's bed faced away, so he didn't see her until after he felt the weight shift on his mattress. It was then he rolled over to find Elizabeth crawling under his covers, completely naked.

"Uhm...good morning," Allen said. nervously laughing.

Elizabeth smiled and laughed too. She wasn't used to being so bold, but at the same time, she'd always followed her body, and right now, after a night of torture, there was no question what it wanted.

"Sorry. It's just so cold in here..." she offered as her flimsy excuse.

"Well, you coul-" Elizabeth shut Allen up with a twist of her body, writhing her bare tits against his chest, leaving no doubt to her intentions.

She spun around, softly pushing her round, firm ass into his bulge. He moaned. Elizabeth reached back and took one of Allen's hands, pulling it onto her tit.

"We shouldn't..." Allen breathed into Elizabeth's ear as she forced his hand to massage her breast, feeling the nipple harden under his palm.

She clasped his fingers, encouraging him to pull and twist until his hand was moving of its own accord, grabbing one tit, then the other, then both at the same time, a benefit of their small size on her lean frame.

As her ass ground into his throbbing cock beneath his underwear, Allen instinctively brought his face to her neck. He opened it to kiss, to suck, to lick, but somehow, he found the willpower to at last roll away from Elizabeth. He lay on his back, panting.

"Elizabeth...we can't..."

She knew he didn't think they should get further involved after their torrid weekend together had left them both a bit emotionally singed. And for all she knew, he had a woman in every city that he toured. But no matter how bad it would be for either of them down the road, she was not leaving this room without getting the satisfaction her aching pussy demanded.

So she slithered her creamy leg around his waist, grasped his head and pulled his ear to her mouth. "Just once more," she whispered, straddling him. Her smooth, shaved pussy ground against his cock, leaving a wet smear on his boxer-briefs.

Allen gripped her thighs with the vague notion of moving her off of him, but wound up running his hands up her sides until they were again pulled into her tits by her waiting arms. This time, she pushed his palm into her tits with one hand, and with the other, she brought his finger into her mouth. She stared at him as she sucked his finger, squeezed her own tits along with him, and worked her dripping pussy over the straining outline of his cock.

Allen was paralyzed. He had never faced such a brazen sexual advance. She wasn't giving him time to think. By the time the notion formed in his head that this was exactly what he had been trying to avoid, Elizabeth was sliding his t-shirt up with one hand and his underwear down with the other. Her hair long hair cascaded onto his exposed chest as she kissed her way down to his cock, which stood painfully at attention.

As she wrapped her lips around the head, he gave up. Maybe there had been a reason or two they shouldn't be doing this, but all were lost to him as she took more and more of him inside her mouth. She massaged his smooth balls as she worked his cock up and down, both with her mouth and her hand, causing him to squirm in pleasure.

"Fuck..." he whispered as the last of his resolve to stop her left his body.

He peeled off his t-shirt and thrust his hard cock into mouth, helping her pleasure him, helping her coat his dick and balls with her spit.

"Oh Beth..." he moaned as he ran his hands through her hair, throwing the covers aside to uncover their nude bodies.

Allen gazed at her ass, rising up as she blew him, and something primal took over. He suddenly pulled her mouth from his cock, flipping her around so that she was on all fours. He grabbed her ass with both hands, burying his face between her cheeks, licking and biting them, before kneeling behind her and lining his throbbing cock up with her glistening pussy. He tapped her clit with the head of his cock.

BUZZ. Allen's phone received a text. Elizabeth didn't hear it, but Allen did, and his eyes darted to the screen.

ARI: Hey babe, I'm down by you this morning. Want to grab a coffee before I head back uptown?

Fuck. Ari. Her sweet, smiling face flashed on the screen along with her text. His fond feelings for her flooded back into him. He froze, staring at the message.

"I...I can't do this..."

Elizabeth was stunned. She'd thought she'd overcome all of his resistance, and now at the precipice, he was still trying to deny her? What could...

She spotted the message. Immediately, she understood. At first, she looked away, embarrassed to know that he wasn't just hesitating because of distance -- he was seeing someone else. She felt foolish, having lusted for him for so many months, all the while she was probably just an afterthought to him. Maybe she didn't want to do this after all.

"Who's Ari?" she found herself asking quietly, her face still down, her ass still up.

She wasn't sure what answer she wanted, or why she even asked it, but as soon as she did, she felt excited butterflies in her stomach.

"She's..." Allen squeezed his eyes shut, sighing. "She's a girl I'm seeing."

The revelation made her nauseated. She was inches from receiving the satisfying fullness her body was desperately craving, but now in order to cross those inches she'd have to become a different person than she'd been before, someone who knowingly fucks a taken cock.

Elizabeth looked back Allen's conflicted face, his eyes shut as he wrestled with his own conscience. Fuck, he looked so hot like this, his mind trying to will him to leave while his body was in utter revolt. She stared at his rock hard cock, pointing straight at her pussy like a lewd arrow, and an epiphany came to her. She didn't even have to think it, but her body knew it, and made it part of her reality -- his cock needs her pussy just as much as her pussy needs his cock.

Her nausea passed, replaced by a warm confidence that only grew hotter when she reached her hand back and grasped his thickness, feeling it grow harder for her. She stared at him, observing his tortured face, loving the power she was discovering she wielded. Despite his stance in their emails, despite his protests once she was in bed with him, and despite this "Ari" who has a sweet smile and calls him "babe", he was still kneeling behind her, his cock in her hand, bent toward her will. She'd never felt more powerful.

"Is she your girlfriend?" Elizabeth whispered, still staring at his face to gauge his reaction.

When his eyes squeezed tighter and his cock throbbed harder, she knew the answer, and it sent a jolt through her body. She gasped and began lightly jerking his cock in response, letting the head nudge her clit with each upstroke, stoking her inner flame higher and higher.

"Y-yes..." Allen finally grunted, hating that this admission sent a wave of pleasure over his body so strong that the first drops of his pre-cum began to leak from his tip.

Allen and Ari had "the talk" a month ago, and both had felt a flush in their cheeks when they called each other "boyfriend" and "girlfriend" for the first time. It'd been such a wholesome scene, sipping hot chocolate while walking along the park as the snow gently fell...

Elizabeth felt Allen's cock grow slick with his pre-cum as she stroked it, his body telling her yet again that whatever his relationship to this other woman, right now, he was all hers. She felt dizzy, her body opening itself to receive the throbbing, hot power she'd taken for herself.

She rubbed the head of his cock against her soaked pussy, delighting as she stirred her fluttering entrance with his ridges. Allen threw his head back. His hands, which had grown limp since reading the text, tightened around Elizabeth's ass, massaging her perfect round cheeks even as struggled against his hips' desire to thrust forward. Elizabeth smiled as she felt his hands grip her ass, lowering her head to concentrate on her pleasure, confident his body would tell her everything she needed to know from now on.

"Do you love her?" she asked with her eyes closed, feeling her pussy drench his tip with a fresh wave of lubrication as she spoke.

Allen's body spasmed at the question, causing him to lurch his torso forward in pleasure. He pulled his cock a little further away from her pussy, but that had the twin effect of angling it so that his natural motion of raising back up would almost certainly push it inside her. What kind of question was that? Why bring that up now? The possible answers swam in the outer recesses of his mind, unclear but ominous, captivating him, inviting him closer.

Images of Ari flashed through his mind. Her delicate hands. Her little rattlesnake laugh. Her rumpled hair after their first sleepover. He really might love her.

"I...I don't know..." Allen whispered, his forehead resting on her back in consternation. Elizabeth kept her eyes closed, stirring herself with his cock, transporting herself to a new plane. She barely felt like herself anymore, and it was intoxicating.

"It's okay if you love her..." she whispered, her ass beginning to make circles on his cock in opposition to her hand movements.

The pleasure swept Allen's breath from him, causing him to double over her, holding himself up by his arms as his chest pressed into her back. Elizabeth gushed at the increased weight on her, feeling this man's body succumb to her seduction. She positioned his cock and dipped her hips, capturing his head in her entrance. She could easily slide the rest of the way down at this point, to finally take what she wanted. But she knew in her core that the true power she sought was to make him give her what he'd tried to keep. To show him that nothing, not even his possible love of this other woman, would stop him from plunging his cock into her waiting pussy. With that in mind, she turned toward him, eyes locking with his, her hot breath hitting his face along with her words.

"It's better if you love her."

Allen's eyes widened at this lust-captured version of Elizabeth, so different from the kind, friendly person she was in the rest of her life. He'd seen Elizabeth run her quaint tea stand at her hometown farmer's market, and now she was kneeling naked before him, his cock wedged in her opening as she told him she hoped he was in love with the woman she was about to make him to cheat on.

Allen's mouth searched for words to say, but finding none, he slowly and inevitably pushed his hips forward, sliding his cock into her pussy. With neither wanting to break eye contact as they finally gained the deep relief they needed, Allen repositioned his hands, placing them on top of Elizabeth's, their fingers interlacing as he sank inch after glorious inch into her. Allen's mouth was still open as though he were about to speak, but instead a low, strangled moan escaped his throat. Elizabeth lowered her head as the pleasure roiled through her, spreading outward from her pussy into all her extremities. With the intimate eye contact gone, Allen followed his cock's command and pushed even deeper, until at last, his entire length was buried inside her. Still, it wasn't enough for him. and flexing his muscular legs and ass, he pushed even further, until his weight at last toppled Elizabeth.

There they lay, Allen flat on top of her, cock as deep as it could go, his hips snugly pressed against her firm ass. It was only once they were in this position for moment that Allen began to realize what was happening. He actually had his dick inside her. He was really going to fuck her. And not only that, Elizabeth had been able to finally bait him into plunging his cock deep within her by talking about his new girlfriend. He'd never felt more out of control, or turned on, in his life.

Elizabeth lay beneath Allen, luxuriating in her fullness. With his cock completely in her, and his weight completely on her, her body could at last exhale. She felt her pussy, so coiled for so long, unfurl for his pulsing member. As his cock filled her, his body flattened her, actively pressing the breath from her lungs. She stirred her hips, raising her ass, both to pleasure herself and to allow herself another breath. Allen responded by lifting himself back up by his arms, joining her motion with his hips. Together, they swirled his cock, rolling his power against every inch of her most feminine place. As they worked each other, Allen dropped to his elbows, hips stirring faster, blood pumping.

"Why?" he breathed through grit teeth into Elizabeth's ear.

For a moment, she was confused. Why what? But then she remembered her elicit statement. "It's better if you love her." Had she really said that? Out loud? She felt momentarily repulsed at being the type of woman who would say that, until she again felt what the thought did to her body. Her pussy clamped on Allen's cock, trying to claim it, shooting sparks of euphoria through both of them where they were joined. The reason exploded in her mind like fireworks.

"Because if you love her," Elizabeth managed to croak, "then you really, really shouldn't be doing th-is-is-is-is..." Allen pumped into her with short, fast strokes as she spoke, until she could barely get out the last word. He slammed into her, possessed, the audacity of her words making his need to cum more desperate than it had ever been before. He hooked her shoulders from underneath and pressed his cheek against hers as he thrust as fast and hard as he could.

"So good..." he growled.

Faces pressed together, they at last kissed, their mouths desperate for each other's tongues as they both hurtled toward the edge. One of his hands slipped from her shoulder to her chest, spreading so that his thumb could rub one nipple and his pinkie could rub the other. He wanted every part of her to be stimulated when they both came, so that this orgasm would etch itself into her whole body forever. Just as Allen felt himself about to pass the point of no return...

BUZZ.

Both of them knew it was her. Both of them groaned in illicit pleasure. But the fact that Ari had really just sent a message, just this second, sobered Allen, who imagined her sighing alone at their special coffee shop. Even though he had been on the precipice of an orgasm, he found his pleasure receding. He slowed his pace, and then pulled out, once again rolling over, his glistening dick pointing straight to the ceiling as he covered his head with his hands in shame.

Elizabeth rolled onto her side so that they were face to face. She knew exactly what had happened. He'd heard the new text come in and felt guilty. She actually felt a little bad for this girl herself. She obviously liked him a lot to be wanting to see him so early on a workday. She probably loved him. They probably loved each other, and just hadn't quite said it yet. But now here she was, her pussy's needs getting between their two hearts. It'd be enough to stop the Elizabeth everyone knows.

MrFidelio
MrFidelio
48 Followers
12