Sorry Ari

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This selfish version of Elizabeth, however, wanted to play with her power over her new rival, just for her own illicit gratification. She no longer worried Allen's conscience would get the best of him, even as his face twisted with guilt beside her. No matter how bad he may have been feeling, his cock was harder than it had been all morning. She knew he wouldn't possibly stop until they'd both cum, probably many times, but she wanted this first one to break both of them. So she rolled back on top of him.

But this time, instead of diving again for his dick, she pressed one hand against Allen's chest to hold herself up, and with the other, she tapped his phone. Allen watched her read the new message from Ari in disbelief, then helplessly studied her face for her reaction. A brief smile flickered across Elizabeth's lips, but she replaced it with a playful frown as she gazed at Allen. Her fake empathy caused his hips to buck involuntarily as he again squeezed his eyes closed, a gasp escaping his mouth.

Elizabeth took advantage, planting a searing kiss on lips while grinding her gushing pussy on his sticky cock. Her tongue snaked into his mouth as she held his head with both hands, her tongue exploring every inch of his mouth, which in turn caused his dick to expand against her clit. Once his tongue was fully wrestling hers and his hands were pressuring her hips for more friction, she broke the kiss, bringing her lips to his ear.

"I want you to watch while I tell you what she said," she breathed, momentarily confusing Allen. But once Elizabeth leaned back, exposing her pussy to him, and then lined his cock up with her dripping hole, he understood. He looked to Elizabeth, who smirked and looked down, guiding his eyes past her erect nipples and toned stomach to the place where their bodies were weeping to be together. She slowly lowered herself onto his cock.

One inch. "She said'..." Three inches. "...'I'm sad' "..." Five inches. "...we missed each other." All of his cock bottomed out in her. "Happy one month."

Both of them stared where their hips now met, numb with pleasure. As his cock soaked in her pussy, both of them let the utter wrongness of their act flow through their veins, consuming them both with lust they'd never known. They looked to each other, to make sure that they were both still willing to walk further into the darkness together. Elizabeth's face was deadly serious as she began to stir her hips.

" 'I'll call during lunch...' " Elizabeth blurted out before the words could be lost in her moan.

Allen thrust wildly up into her as she rode his cock hard. He didn't know what to do with himself, he felt so fucking horny. He grabbed both her tits with his hands and squeezed hard as he flexed his hips to suspend Elizabeth off the mattress, digging his cock deeper into her. She cried out in pleasure and doubled over on top of him, her tits smearing against his chest, her hard nipples dragging as she peppered his lips with kisses, some just pecks, and some with extended tongue, as she too was driven mad with lust.

"That would be so fucking hot...if we were still fucking then..." Elizabeth whispered between frantic kisses, Allen's moans and spasmodic hip movements telling her exactly what he thought about that idea. He was so overcome that, while keeping their bodies connected, he felt compelled to roll her onto her back so he could plow into her with his full force.

Allen kissed Elizabeth as he fucked her, pulling his dick all the way out and pushing it all the way back in with each stroke. Steady squelching filled the room as his coated cock forced its way into her tight hole over and over. Allen clamped his hand on Elizabeth's neck, something he wouldn't think of doing with Ari. He squeezed as he kept fucking and kissing.

"You're so fucking bad..." he said into her mouth as he limited her oxygen flow. "So fucking bad for making me do this..."

Elizabeth let her arms go limp to show him her submissiveness in this moment, that she'd let him choke her out if that's what he wanted to do with her. She wanted him to claim her, so she nodded her head, feeling his fingers tighten as she did. Just as she was seeing stars, Allen released his grip. As Elizabeth wheezed, Allen stole her breath with a kiss on her mouth as he interlaced his fingers with hers and raised her hands over her head, stretching her as he made out with her. She struggled to recover her breath as Allen continued his ravenous assault on her mouth and pussy.

His lips and tongue journeyed onto her neck, biting and sucking until he knew he'd left her marked. He then kissed lower, until at last his tongue began to slather her tits. Arching his back so he wouldn't lose pace with his cock, he cupped her breast, staring into Elizabeth's eyes as his sucked it into his mouth. He opened wider so that her nipple touched the back of his tongue, working her whole tit with the muscles of his mouth. As she twisted her other nipple between her fingers, Elizabeth stared in dazed awe as Allen savagely pleasured her tit. When he repeated on the other, she started to feel lightheaded, her body now intermittently spasming against her will as she gave herself over to their hedonism. One spasm caused her hand to knock Allen's phone from his nightstand onto his bed. Elizabeth stared at it for a moment, Allen unaware, a final devious thought crossing her mind.

As he put the finishing touches on her tits, leaving them both coated with his spit, he felt something hard and cold press against his back.

"You could still catch her..." Elizabeth whispered, "...if you text her right now."

Allen moaned as he understood what was pressing on him, his cock responding by urging him to pound even harder and faster. But it wasn't enough, so he grabbed Elizabeth's ankles and bent her legs, folding her so that he could drive obscenely deep with each thrust. He loved seeing her like this, feet helplessly bouncing in the air, toes curled, pussy open, eyes shut as massive waves of cortisol wracked her body with pleasure.

"I guess you don't want to catch her..." she said as he eyes opened, but only to slits. Allen sealed his dick deep into her, then stirred his hips, causing them both to cry out as they embraced their depravity.

"I guess you'd rather fuck me...than hang out with your girlfriend..." Allen yelled, losing his pace for a moment before readjusting his hands to grip her calves, folding her even further as his cock kissed her cervix over and over. Elizabeth's eyes opened wider, her face twisting into a mischievous grin, thinking this might do it.

"Maybe she shouldn't be your girlfriend anymore," Elizabeth said at full volume. Allen felt her words strike him in the gut. His cock flexed, only a dozen or strokes from cumming, but his blood ran cold. He really did like Ari, and still wanted a future between the two of them. But the way this hot woman beneath him was using her for their sexual fuel made him feel like, even if Ari never found out, Allen would never be able to look at her the same way after this.

And now it seems this woman, this stranger from another town, was in fact trying to ensure just that. To make loving Ari impossible because of what this temptress made him say and do. The fact that this wouldn't be building a relationship, just tearing one down, seemed to be what was going make her cum harder than Allen had ever felt a woman cum.

Allen's grip on Elizabeth's calves slipped, and she unfolded. He held himself up by his arms over her, the weight of his disloyal actions again weighing on him. Elizabeth responded by smiling beneath, licking his closed lips, and turning so that she was straddling him, his cock never leaving its snug position nestled inside her. She picked up his phone and began typing. Allen's cock surged.

"Wait...stop..." Allen said hoarsely, realizing how dry his throat was from their torrid fucking. He reached a hand up but she nonchalantly slapped it away until she was satisfied. She looked at Allen, smiling, as she held his screen up to him.

"Sorry Ari" is all it said, the message loaded but not sent. Elizabeth teasingly rubbed the phone over her tits, first the backside, then screen first. She made a mock worried face.

"I hope my nipples don't send it..." Elizabeth moaned as her hips swiveled and pussy began clamping. The pleasure was so great that Allen shook beneath her like he was being electro shocked. His arms flailed at his sides as she checked the phone.

"Nope, not sent yet..." she sighed, disappointed. She then placed the phone next to Allen's hand as she stared at him, grinding harder.

"You really should apologize though..." Elizabeth said louder, her voice growing unsteady. Allen's pre-cum mixed with Elizabeth's juices, leaking onto the sheets Ari and him had cuddled beneath only a day earlier.

"She won't know what it's for..." Elizabeth said in a trance, leaning back, one hand bracing her, the other hand feverishly working her clit. "But we will..."

She loved that as she played with herself, her fingers could feel his cock spreading her, filling her, owning her even as she claimed him at the same time. Their bodies needed each other, she was never more convinced, and Allen's little girlfriend wasn't going to get in the way. In fact, she'd be a sacrifice into their bonfire of lust. Elizabeth trembled at the thought, staring at Allen's phone with crazed desire.

Allen looked at his phone too, at the waiting message. It was essentially a joke Elizabeth wants to play on his sweet girlfriend while she stole him from her. Fuck, why did that make his dick throb so much? He gazed at the wanton seductress writhing on his cock. Taking what she wanted. Taking his cock. Taking him. She was owning him so thoroughly that she was her own gravitational force. The more she took, the more he wanted to give her. And the more she made their sex about the fact that he was cheating on his girlfriend, the more he wanted it to be his focal point too, their filthy desires fully merging. He raised his hips up to meet her pussy strokes, elevating her with his cock.

"We'll know what you were sorry for...Sorry for cheating on her instead of meeting her for coffee...Sorry for sticking your hard dick into your fan instead of holding her hand...Sorry for sliding your unprotected cock into a stranger's pussy instead of saying 'I love you'..."

Allen didn't know if he started cumming because he pressed send, or he pressed send because he started cumming. But as the soft "whoosh" sounded from his phone, his hips bucked, releasing his first blast of hot cum deep into Elizabeth's waiting pussy.

"Ahhhhh!" Allen yelled, alerting his neighbors that he was engaged in early morning fuck with his girlfriend no where in sight.

"Oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit OH SHIT!" chanted Elizabeth until that first jet filled her with hot warmth, triggering her own orgasm from deep within her core. She kept rotating her hips and rubbing her clit as a wave of pleasure washed an ecstatic scream from her throat.

"Fuuuuuuck!" Elizabeth shouted at the top of her lungs.

She looked down at the sent message as Allen fired shot after shot of his sticky cum directly into her womb, cumming harder and harder the more she concentrated on Ari's smiling face. Her whole body tingled with the knowledge that each load he shot into her was another hidden reason for his apology, devoured by her wanting cunt, just like her cunt was devouring their relationship.

Allen flexed his ass a few more times, blowing every last drop of his load into her defenseless womb as her pussy worked in tandem to milk his spasming cock. His final blast pushed some of his cum out of her sealed hole, assuring both of them that at long last, she was overflowing with him.

Allen dropped his head to his pillow, guilty but utterly satisfied. Elizabeth lowered her head onto his chest, keeping his pulsing cock inside her as she listened to his rapid heartbeat. She looked up at his troubled face with a reassuring smile.

"Hey...it's okay...I'm just in town for a few days..." she whispered, trying to absolve him. When she saw it only made him look away, she switched tactics, squeezing his cock with her pussy muscles, marinating him in both of their juices. Despite his exhaustion, Allen moaned.

"So what do you want to do for lunch?" she asked mischievously, rising back up and grinding her hips, intent on making sure this man's balls stayed empty for as long as she was in town, girlfriend be damned. Sorry Ari.

12