All Comments on 'Sorry Forever'

by LittleDonny

Sort by:
  • 59 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Same story told a thousand times before

Writing is good, nothing original here. 3 stars.

Bebop3Bebop3over 4 years ago
Well, that was...

one hell of an imaginative BTB.

Welcome back, Mr. Donny. Please don't wait so long between stories next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow

That was a bit dark. (hehe) Falling through those portals for eternity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

needs a second chapter to where she survives and comes back

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Uggh

That was ugly.

penneydog55penneydog55over 4 years ago
Far East Man

Past the Dutchie on the left hand side. (Musical Youth)....I think we all smoke a bit too much if we start believing these things...Yeah Man!..Oh! Wow! Dude!..5 Stars ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF!

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 4 years ago
huh

um that didnt make any sense. and i think this should be in scifi cat, but idk cant make much sense of this.

TheKrrakTheKrrakover 4 years ago
Interesting fantasy

Now that is a way to deal with a cheating spouse, that I am sure has never been used before.

5/5

texquilltexquillover 4 years ago
UNUSUAL

This is a REALLY different story.

The author's earlier submissions, "Just Cole and Jen", "In Jail", and "The Coolest Chick I Knew" all have a panache that deserved the 4-star and 5-star ratings they received.

Again, this story is different!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
he wasn't broken

he was reborn, smarter than before emotionally.

that old adage, 'trust, but verify' is the real deal. no such thing as 'blind trust'

there's no reward for blind trust, and animals are wired to abuse it. no one respects it, even if people pretend to expect others give it to them.

i really liked that last scene. very well done.

dardefdardefover 4 years ago
Sad

Kind of a cold hearted ending... the punishment didn't fit the crime...

dardefdardefover 4 years ago
Sad

Kind of cold...the punishment didn't fit the crime.....,2 stars

dardefdardefover 4 years ago
Wow

This is real close to being a snuff story

Freddog6601Freddog6601over 4 years ago
Original

A BTB to the Nth degree.

Fantasy put to words.

Unique

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Simply awful

Should have been posted in Sci/fi and even there it would have been a worthless read.

1 star

Birdstheword1Birdstheword1over 4 years ago
That was actually...

Pretty cool.

But I would be curious for another chapter.

What if the calculations were just slightly off or there was a malfunction bringing her back to reality with no fall and she returned? Or if in the continual loop it creates enough force to send her in another dimension, changed her into something not human and she came back as a villian to earth that he had to battle?

Or if she's gone but you did dive into his life after. What happens to a "cold hearted" man who just happens to be the most powerful person in existence?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Tsk..

Your character criticizes Taylor's misuse of a pronoun, but Mr. Brilliant does it too, for example:

"Each and every one of them [this is singular, not plural] knew what Taylor was doing to me, and they [plural, with no plural antecedent, should be "she", but better if you had written "All of them", in which case the "they" would have been correct] either actively encouraged her behavior or turned a blind eye."

"The group [singular] was then shown the error of their [plural, with no plural antecedent, should be "its"] ways and the consequences of their [same as previous] moral failings."

Here's a math question...if you multiply one billion times one billion, how many zeros do you get? (bear in mind that there are nine zeros in one billion, i.e. 10 to the ninth power). As a hint, the answer is NOT 27.

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 4 years ago
Huh???

I'm sure I have no idea what this was all about, but I'm not interested enough to go back and read it again.

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 4 years ago
BTB to a rediculous scale.

These revenge stories are getting more sadistic as they come.

To all of you that are still smarting from a bad relationship and or marriage. Let it go. The anger and hate you feel for "her" is only eating you up. Its like she is still hurting you. Don't let her. Fantasies of bitch burning can only take you so far.

I let one get to me and can't see myself ever going down that dark road. I know how it feels. Never again. I know that if my wife betrayed me, it would hurt, but I can't let her break me. And neither should you.

Just walk away... move on and live your life.

KristieBechirKristieBechirover 4 years ago
How did you explain...

To the police, to family, and to the world that your wife suddenly disappeared?

Impo_64Impo_64over 4 years ago
The end made this belong in Sci-Fi & Fantasy...

The end made this belong in Sci-Fi & Fantasy...2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I don't understand why he was so surprised and disappointed.

It reads like he is the dumbest man in the world. You don't have to be a genius to spot a selfish shameless promiscuous slut. He got what he married. I guess she did too. So they both deserved what they got.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 4 years ago
Welcome back

Fun sci-fi fantasy - well done - might make a cool graphic novel.

I’m thrilled to see you back. I’ve enjoyed your stories in the past. “Just Cole and Jen” is one of my favorite Literotica (Mature) Romances.

Thanks much.

patilliepatillieover 4 years ago
Ending was pretty dark

kinda an allegory for going to hell. I enjoyed the treatise, only about 2,000 or so people in the world understand string theory and the math behind it, so I am curious about you using it in this tale? Very entertaining, unique BTB story.

maninconnmaninconnover 4 years ago
Whoa.

Remind me not to piss you off. Sir!

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 4 years ago
There’s a good story in here somewhere.

Try again. It could be really good

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
2*S

Same old plot🎭. Smart, socially inept, not - handsome, intellectual. Pairs up with a beautiful, sexy, selfish woman. He is shy and misunderstood. She is kind and loving.... Until she drops the hammer.

He wins due to an amazing invention‼️Gets revenge on everybody... The End ⛔

Have you ever been to LW before LittleDonny???

Thanks for the effort, better luck next time.

AMerryman

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
👀LOOKED AND READ

Saw your old stories. Okay, it seems like you are out of practice.

But you also seem to lose your characters as well. They completely change personality. At least you do that to the female antagonists. Then your plot skews, too.

Thanks again, LittleDonny...

AMerryman

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Brother needed more attention

I enjoyed the story, finding it quite inventive at times.

I think the brother got off too easy or perhaps

Needed more description of how broken he became

as he was removed from society

silentsoundsilentsoundover 4 years ago
Not into murder.

Someone as smart as Aaron could have had great revenge without resorting to murder. No score.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Um - SciFi Fantasy and not well done

LittleDonnie has some deep mental issues. Hope you’re writing this from a galaxy far far away. I am afraid if we are on the same planet.

And the story was not erotic or interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I don't enjoy stories about men killing their wives

Stories about psychotic murderers just dont do it for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The ending is great

For those of you who are like blah blah murder... it's a story... it'll be ok.

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionover 4 years ago
Hated the ending

Even if she did let her guard down at the end, she was only a gold digger and she was right, she had created a monster, and what he did was monstrous and left a bad taste in the mouth

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Happy Ending

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Imaginative and Dark

Just the way I like ‘em!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What

What a load of rubbish.Dont give up your day job.

notredame43notredame43over 4 years ago
spencer

How was it monsterous. She was a back stabbing bitch and no remorse at all. cant say i feel bad for her at all.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Going down

One evil cheating bitch against a very mad scientist couldn't possibly end well for her.

Flar1958Flar1958over 4 years ago
Its getting worst

Now we are not only BTB in the stories a lot of authors get into murder!

And you readers applause to this? I thouht you are christiens. But it shows a lot about a community to read comments. No respect to life ,i feal pitty of you. How low is your life to applause to this.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 4 years ago
Started ok

Then went stupid. Murder is not btb. Landing her nude in the middle of a superbowl game is btb, having her poor and homeless is btb. Killing her like he did is sadism and strips any empathy for the cheater's victim.

You need to watch inconsistencies. Firstly everyone was using it all the time, destroying the need for vehicles. Then you tell us it was too expensive and only the mega rich could use it. Cannot be both.

LoejtcLoejtcover 4 years ago
What was the message?

I'm befuddled by the themes of this story. Cheating, sci-fi, megalomania, rampant mental and physical cruelty, I was never sure what one had to do with the other.

Suffice it to say that in the end we have a super human individual capable of literally destroy all humanity maybe even the planet.

What I couldn't reconcile was that Aaron the inventor of the technology that could destroy humanity was the only man magnanimous enough to manage it. Yet this same man devised and implemented a fate for his cheating spouse so diabolical that it staggers the imagination. To put her into an eternal cycle of near death experiences with no hope of peace in death is profoundly perverse. It is as though he had literally created a real Hell on earth for her.

A man with vengeance so deep seated in his psyche and in control of unimagined power bodes ill for mankind.

I find myself unable to rate the story.

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
BTB

I like my BTB's with at least the chance of being possible in real life. I don't have, and don't know anyone who has a portal.

adrian2019adrian2019about 4 years ago
Portal

Sorry. But wish I had a portal to unread this crock of ....glad I skimmed this

dardefdardefabout 4 years ago

Still trying to unread this story...sick ending

secretsalsecretsalover 3 years ago

I don't mind some over-the-top revenge stories, but this one just wasn't enjoyable at all.

End up caring more for Taylor than the protagonist, which is quite the feat.

RanDog025RanDog025over 3 years ago
EXCELLENT 5 STAR STORY!

WELL THAT WAS THE FOURTH STORY AND I THOUGHT IT WAS GREAT! THANKS LITTLE DONNY!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Lied to her to give her hope, then sent her to hell forever. Good Burn! Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Why does this have such a low score? It’s one of the best BTB ever. He created eternal torment using science!

kirei8kirei8almost 2 years ago

If she hated him as much as the "evil" reflected face suggested, then adios bitch! If not, then damn the bad luck!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

this must be the stupidest shit ever. and the guy was still a fucking loser and a wimp till the very end.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

What an imagination. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

What a pathetically inadequate jerk.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Endless karmic consequences without redemption or rebirth. (Vengeance is mine sayeth the Word?)

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

There’s huge flaw in this story page one he got signed but also signed away the patien so he wouldn’t be rich by any means

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Although it’s a loving wife story I believe it should be in science fiction

Hardday1953Hardday195327 days ago

What can I say? Mercy me, thank goodness this is only a story. You cold-hearted fiend.

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

Grim, and breathtaking in the taking of vengeance

There is not a great explanation of how this is eternal, because it takes a lot of power. Also, there needs to be more emphasis for clarity of WHAT cost so much that millionaires could only afford it twice, or so, yet everyone could emcube, and it killed most forms of transport. Then there was discussion of battery packs, but wifey was not wearing one when she went through, there is a lot that could be cleaned up.

Enjoyed the read, wish you were still posting. Sorry this response came out negatively.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous