All Comments on 'Sorry Mum'

by scorpio00155

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Pretty Hot Mum!

Good clean(?)fun.

noone269noone269about 20 years ago
Sexy

Another story added to my favorites folder.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
"sure it's incest," he grinned

This very prolific author keeps producing one winner after another. The son, Graham, gets plastered at a birthday party, and when he gets home all he can make out is that there's a female there. Liquor makes Graham hard, and he decides to fuck the woman. At first she struggles, then responds, since the boy really knows his way around a twat; hers gets wetter by the minute. After he unloads his balls reality dawns. He's fucked his own mother! Oddly enough, Graham isn't fazed in the least. He and his Mom engage in a conversation while she's lying there naked and her son's still stiff dick is out in the open right in front of his mother. Mom says, It's incest what we did. Graham grins, "I know." The next fuck he gives her is even a lot better than the first, since he now knows that it's his own mother's cunt he's plowing! Mom feels the same way, and they start on many years of joyful motherfucking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
God

I wish sooo much that I would have had the balls to do this to my mom

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
stories of hot motherfucking bring out the motherfucking urge

This is an excellent story of hot motherfucking, by a first-rate author. It's very pleasant to dwell on a boy getting his big stiff prick up where all boys want to get theirs----his own mother's cunt. Stories like this also bring out the latent urge to fuck their mother that all sons have, witness the comment of the last anon. Dammit! Why don't more sons go ahead and ACT on their natural desires?! Many, many thousands of them do it already, they piss on the really stupid social "taboo," to their mother's deep cuntal satisfaction. Look, if you're a normal young guy and have the urge to blow your balls up up your mommy's twat, just DO it! Your mommy'll love you all the more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Great story though short build up. Could use a slower pacing towards the climax but I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

They both had at least twice as many orgasms as is humanly possible. You have to keep it believable! How can he barely stumble home but still deftly finesse her underclothes off of her?

A fun read, nonetheless.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hell Bells !

That must be about 20 climaxes after a skin-full of alcohol!!

I do love the true stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Yuck

Absolute rubbish

doug_noughtdoug_noughtabout 7 years ago
Quick, fun read

Any story which has the mom and son agreeing to screw their brains out even more in the future is tops in my book

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous