Sorta Relative Ch. 05

Story Info
Things get complicated with life.
1.9k words
4.32
1.8k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 02/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Friday morning I took Nancy home then went to school. Friday night she had me on neglect, unless I wanted to nibble on her toes. I offered to paint her nails and she accepted. Being with Nancy had made me realize that my mom was getting aroused when I did her toenails. The moans that I thought were of enjoyment were sexual enjoyment.

I gave her the full treatment, hand massage, moisturizer, foot massage, moisturize, cuticles treated, nails trimmed and filed and then painted. And after the polish dried I sucked every finger and every toe and she came. More than once.

When she caught her breath she asked, "where did you learn to do nails?" I told her how I was with Aunt Evie when Uncle Frankie dropped her off to get her hair and nails done several times and by the time I was 5 I could do her nails and hair. So I charged her less than the beautician and then I started doing mom's too.

When we got off work Saturday, after I showered and we ate, we went to the house for me to do Mom's nails. I finished her hands and when I started on her feet I made sure that Nancy was sitting where she couldn't see what I was doing. I leaned forward and kissed her little toe. Then I licked between a couple of her toes. Mom has incredibly long toes. When I finally sucked one of her toes completely into my mouth, I looked up and she was trying hard not to react. But her nipples were popping way out.

I finally started sucking one of her big toes in and out of my mouth and she gasped. Nancy looked up from her book she was reading and asked if something was wrong. Mom replied that it was a hangnail. I kept licking and sucking until she came.

I finally finished her nails and as I went to kiss her goodnight she told me in a, whisper to not bring Nancy next time. So I whispered back asking if she came. Her reply was so simple. "You know I did you little asshole. And I could have come better if I wasn't trying to hide it from Nancy."

"Sounds kinda kinky Mom. Coming from having your son suck your toes, how kinky."

"Come back without her and I'll show you kinky!"

"Mom! I have a girlfriend."

"Yes. But you also have a hard on."

She was right. I did have a hard on. A hard on that was waiting to be sucked by the girlfriend who was waiting in the truck. And when I opened the door Nancy told me to leave the interior light on for a minute. When I asked why she replied so she can see this, and unbuttoned my overalls and took my dick in her mouth.

She went almost all the way down then pulled up and said "come quick."

I slid my hand inside the back of her panties and down to rub her butthole. I brought my middle finger and my ring finger to my mouth and wet them then went back into her panties and pressed my fingers into her ass.

"F-u-u-c-c-k. at feel ood." Nancy mumbled with a mouthful of dick. Then she went back to sucking frantically. I worked my fingers in and out of her ass in time with her sucking. Then she went from sucking to just fucking my dick with her mouth. She came an instant before I did. And I somehow managed to keep the truck on the road and out of the ditch.

We drove to my place that night. It was the first time I had ever had anyone in there. It was the loft of the barn behind Uncle Frankie's and Aunt Evie's. The "farm" office was on the ground floor. The paperwork was done there. There were file cabinets with records, a stove, fridge, freezer, air conditioning and a couch and TV, bathroom and shower and a washer and dryer.

Behind that was a staircase that led up to "my" office. More file cabinets, another bathroom and shower, a TV, recliner, and couch that sometimes doubled as a bed. Nancy had seen it a few times. But she had never been into my closet. I kept coveralls, coats, insulated overalls, mud boots, etc. Oh, and there was a door that led out to the back of the loft.

A 30'x30' space that had been divided up into bathroom (with a shower, tub and toilet) a living area with TV couch and 2 recliners, and a 15'x15' bedroom with a king sized bed and another TV. All the TVs were hooked up to a satellite dish (with access to the adult channels).

I took Nancy up to my place. I even carried her through the door after I told her to shut her eyes. When she opened them she just said, "WOW!" I had her close her eyes again and I carried her into the bedroom and placed her on the bed. This time when she opened her eyes she asked "Is this where you're going to ravish my body?"

"I hadn't planned to ravish you further tonight, but that can be arranged, if you so desire."

"Let's just cuddle, maybe?" So I undressed her and tucked her into bed then I undressed and slipped under the covers with her. "Oh no you don't mister. You are NOT going to be poking me in the butt with your dick all night. Roll over so I can poke you in the butt all night."

"Hey, if that's what gets you off."

She whispered in my ear, "it does get me off, but I'll reach around and get you off."

The next 3 weeks were me adjusting to a new idea of normal. Having a girlfriend was fantastic. Having a girlfriend that I could spend the nights with was even better. Having sex was spectacular. Normal sex. Anal Sex. Oral Sex. Mutual Masturbation. All of it was AWESOME!

I contacted the restaurant where I intended to have supper Valentine's Day. I invited my mom and the women in her office, I invited Charlene (Addie) and when I went to the restaurant one day I saw a waitress that looked miserable. Miserably pregnant, but cute.

I asked the owner if she would be working Valentine's Day and he said probably not. She's kind of slow because of her condition but she really needs the hours. Especially since her husband filed for divorce after she got pregnant and refused to have an abortion. I asked him if he thought she could waitress a single room of 8 people. He thought that could be arranged.

The women all RSVP'd in the affirmative and I sent each one a dozen roses and a box of chocolates. Fred also sent Nancy a 1/2 dozen roses. So Neil won out.

Valentine's Night I was dressed in a tux and the ladies were all dressed nicely. These women were my mom and my surrogate mom's. I had known them most of my life, if not all of it. And I thought all of them were beautiful. While we ate I flirted with them and with the waitress. I announced during dessert that I had a girlfriend and she had consented to me going out with each of them once on the condition that I was in bed by 9 and home by 11. They all laughed. After dessert was finished I gave the waitress an envelope and told her that it should have enough to cover the check and allow for her to have a tip also which she could use towards stuff for the baby.

She cleared the dessert dishes and came back. I told the ladies I wanted them all to line up and I would tell them what I found attractive or interesting about each one, including the waitress.

They were informed that if they had a particular night they would like to go on a date with me, I would be available on a first request first come basis.

Mom was the first to speak up, she told me I was crazy if I thought any of these professional women wanted a date with me but that she wanted Saturday night. "Mom wants Saturday night." The women laughed. "Get your minds out of the gutters, that's the night she gets her nails done. And speaking of which. Mom, I love your legs and feet. I always have and probably always will. So you can sit down now."

"Gertie, I find everything about you attractive. Your willingness to work, your friendliness, your beauty, your laugh. Just everything. You can sit down."

"Our lovely waitress for the evening, Lucinda. I couldn't help but notice how you have that pregnant glow about you. Plus, your belly button seems to be an outie and I would love to get my eyes on that and maybe those boobs that seem to be full of milk. You may have a seat."

"I'm free tonight and basically any night for the next week or so when my baby is due." Lucinda said hesitantly.

"In that case, Lucinda, tonight I'm yours until 10:30 when I have to leave for home."

"Charlene, your underwear fascinates me. Anything that can hold all that (gesturing at her boobs) in place. I would love to lay my eyes on close up and in person. You may sit down."

"Melody. Your name brings music to my heart and your eyes always seem to be smiling, even when your mouth isn't. You can sit down."

"Can I have tomorrow night? I'll fix you supper so we don't have to waste time going out to eat. Maybe you can bring a smile to my lips." I nodded assent.

"Janie, Your scent turns me on. I would love to get you alone and find out whether it's perfume or actually you that smells that good. Do you smell the same all over? I want to find out. You may take your seat."

"Friday night please? If that's okay with you? Or anytime? I promise I'll let you go in time to get home."

Charlene suddenly said "I'm free Thursday if that's okay with you. And you were serious about, you know, uh, stuff?"

"Charlene, I've known you since I was 4. That's the first time you've ever sounded hesitant about anything. Ever. Thursday is yours."

"Tina, I would love to get my hands on your butt. Hold it, caress it, grab it and pull you up close to me."

"I'm free Sunday all day."

"I'm sorry Tina, but you can only have Sunday night. If that's okay with you?" She nodded.

Gertie suddenly piped up."I want next Tuesday, that way you can save the best for last."

"Tuesday is yours, oh confident one.,"

"Mary, If you're interested, Monday is available. It would give me a chance to see and explore what you are hiding with those blouses and dresses that come all the way up to your neck."

"I will take Monday, but I'm afraid you won't find much to explore. Probably you're thinking mountains and going to find molehills."

"Ladies, I've had a wonderful time. You all come in different shapes and sizes but you each fascinate me in different ways. I look forward to spending time with each of you but right now I just want to get our future mommy here off her feet and give her a chance to relax. Let's give Lucinda a nice round of applause for her excellent service tonight."

I gave each of them a hug and a kiss as they left. Gertie/Nancy told me "don't be home late". Mom whispered "how much did you tip her?" I just smiled at both of them.

Read Variety is The Spice