Sorta Relative Ch. 04

Story Info
Taking my girlfriend to meet my Mom.
930 words
4.23
2.8k
4
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 02/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up sometime during the night and found my dick in Nancy's hand. I carefully removed it so I could go to the bathroom and pee. While I was in the bathroom I decided to invite Nancy over to my mother's house for supper. I'd put a pot roast in the crock pot along with some vegetables and potatoes. It'd be fantastic.

When I got back in bed I took her hand and put it back on my dick and went back to sleep thinking about our relationship. Nancy was divorced from my uncle. Technically she was no longer my aunt. But I had always referred to her as my aunt. And she was still the mother to my cousins. Not really still a relative, but Sorta Relative. So in my brain it was still incest.

When we woke up in the morning I told her I was making supper at mom's, to let mom know, and she was invited. She looked unsure so I told her I'd let her off work a 1/2 hour early and not dock her time.

I grabbed a pot roast from the fridge where it had been thawing, grabbed the package of vegetables and took it all to mom's house where I set up the crockpot.

Then off to the drudgery of another day at school. Another day where no sexy girls asked for my help with their "homework". Another day where no beautiful teachers suddenly asked me to stay after class to discuss an "extra credit" assignment. Just a normal Thursday.

When I got out of school I went to the house to check on the crockpot, turned it to low to finish cooking and went to the farm to do the chores, checked in with Uncle Frankie to see if he had observed anything unusual when he checked the animals. Got everything taken care of and was ready to take a shower early. Let Gertie go home early to get ready and come back so we could go to Mom's for supper.

Worked on calming her down about going to 'meet' my mother on the way there. Supper went fantastic, introduced Nancy to my mother, introduced my mother to Nancy. Things weren't overly dramatic. I asked my mom if Nancy could spend the night with me and she agreed, reluctantly.

After we talked a bit I kissed Mom goodnight and we went to my room. Nancy was nervous so I had her lay down and I was going to give her a backrub.

I started at her shoulders and gave extra attention to her sensitive spots so when I got to her feet she was well primed for an orgasm. And she had one when I sucked on her toes. Which she announced quite loudly. Stating explicitly that my sucking her toes was what caused it.

When I went to the bathroom later my mom asked me "Did you really suck her toes?"

"Yes. Maybe. I didn't realize she was gong to be that loud. Why do you ask?"

"Isn't that a little, I dunno, kinky?"

"Mom, kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken." She laughed. "I, uhhh, I don't think it's kinky."

"But what do you get out of it?"

"I get the satisfaction of bringing her to orgasm. And hope that will lead her to bringing me to orgasm. And if it doesn't, that's okay, because I know I've made HER happy."

"Do you get turned on doing stuff to women?"

"I've only done stuff with one woman and yes it gets me turned on."

"Does it hurt if you don't get some, uhh, relief?"

"It's a little uncomfortable but it goes away."

"If you sucked on my toes and it made me orgasm, I wouldn't have to do anything in return?" She sounded a little breathless.

"Mom, I have a girlfriend."

" Oh yeah, I didn't mean, I was just asking. Forget I said anything." She blushed a deep red.

"I know Mom. You didn't mean anything at all. That's why your nipples are trying to tear their way through your night shirt." She quickly put her arm across her chest.

"Mom, I really need to use the bathroom and you should go to bed." I started toward the bathroom "and don't masturbate thinking about me sucking your toes."

After I peed and went back to my bedroom Nancy asked what Mom and I had been discussing. "I think she wants me to suck her toes."

"I want to watch. You can do it Saturday night when you do her nails. Make her come and I'll swallow after I suck you off driving home."

"In that case, I'll be sucking my mom's toes until she comes. You're okay with that?"

"As long as you let me watch. I think it would be fun to watch you make somebody orgasm."

"Damn! Now my dicks hard."

"You're out of luck. I'm not doing anything until I get to watch you suck your Mom's toes."

"MOM! DO YOU WANT ME TO SUCK YOUR TOES?"

"NOT. RIGHT. NOW. HONEY!"

"MOM? ARE YOU MASTURBATING?"

"SHUT. UP. AND. GO. TO. SLEEP!"

I looked at Nancy. "I think that's a yes."

"I think so too. Now shut up and go to sleep like your mom said. And don't be poking me in the butt with your dick."

I rolled over on my side with my back to her. She cuddled up behind me and started humping my butt then reached around and started jerking me off in time with her thrusts.