All Comments on 'Sosoni Ch. 02'

by fsqueeze

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Tender and exciting

The story is flowing at a good pace and very likeable characters. Do continue, thank you fsqueeze.

MushyguyMushyguyalmost 5 years ago
Excellent story

I’m captivated. Very well written, great flow, really likable characters. I can’t wait to read more!

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayalmost 5 years ago
very good

shame to waste the bear meat and fur

Highlander76Highlander76almost 5 years ago
Original and fascinating!

I'm enjoying every word of this well-crafted, well-written series! Keep up the good work!

Crusader235Crusader235almost 5 years ago
Fun

Fun little story. Can't believe he's got her Blowing him, and taking cock up her butt already. Turning her into the perfect woman. Five Stars!

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 5 years ago
Well Done!

An awesome story! Well written and very yummy too! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
One of the best

I have been reading stories on this site for 10 years. I have never left a comment before but I just wanted to say this is one of the best I have ever read. Looking forward to the next part!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

It's definitely a fun read, but I don't know, I feel like the sex feels kind of out of place. I get that it's literotica, and you do address the skeevy nature of it in the story itself both through the protagonist and by trying to rationalize it, but I think the story would have been better if it wasn't a part of it. Still though, very well written.

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77over 3 years ago

Loving this story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous