Sosoni Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said her name and she said mine. I slowly rubbed her tummy. We rested there in silence.

A few minutes passed. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She held it, and then her eyes flashed open, wider than before, and she gazed at me, searching my eyes with hers. Her mouth gaped wide. She touched her raw shoulder and smiled.

The pain medicine was working.

She sat up, and she began noticing the changes—the new blanket and her new clothes. She saw the bandage covering the claw slashes on her shin. She touched them. She felt her shoulder, and pulled her new shirt away, looking inside and seeing the bandage there. She looked at me.

I smiled and nodded.

She touched my face, and then her eyes grew wide. She moved as if to stand up, and I helped her. She looked back to where I had finished off the bear, and she saw the smoldering pit. She pointed to it, and I carried her there. The skull and bones, intermingled with some blackened flesh and surrounded by dying embers, gave off small wisps of smoke. Sosoni turned to me, wonder in her eyes.

"Fire," I said, "I burned it."

"Fie-ruh," she responded.

I nodded. When she seemed satisfied, I walked her back to the blanket and set her down. I said, "Sosoni home," and I pointed to several places across the lake. "Sosoni home?" I asked her.

It was mid-afternoon. Night would soon approach. I wanted to get her settled in her own place. "Sosoni home?" I asked again.

I picked her up and began carrying her toward the place on the lake where I had first seen her. "Sosoni home," I said. I carried her, dodging branches and trees, stepping over chunks of deadwood. "Sosoni home," I repeated. Then I looked at her and said it again.

She stared at me, and then she pointed with her arm. I walked in that direction.

She continued guiding me, pointing here and there, and in a few minutes, we had maneuvered to the other side of the lake, behind the enormous boulder with the watery cave. The back side of the boulder had a narrow entrance, about four feet high and two feet wide, and jagged. There was no way for me to carry her through.

I set her on her feet, and she put most of her weight on her good leg. She hopped to the crack, and I followed her. We hunched over and entered. After the narrow entry passage, we emerged into a low space. We both had to crawl. I could see the light reflected into the cave by the water from the crack on the other side, and I heard small ripples lap against the stone.

It was as if the boulder—a 25-foot high egg-shaped rock—had been cracked where it met the earth. Yet, it was partially buried as well—submerged on the lake's side a few feet and buried in the earth on the rest. Sosoni lived in this crack.

Here she had two egress points, one on the lake's side, in the water, the other on the land side. The lake gap appeared much smaller because half of it was submerged. Between these two cracks lay her home. The earth was her bed, and the area was about four feet high and narrow at the top. There was no way to stand comfortably.

The place where she slept was long, but not very wide, perhaps five feet across, but nearly ten feet long. Her old rags were there, as well as some other tatters of used up clothing and some rock-type tools, it seemed. The cave smelled like she smelled: like leather and earth. I didn't mind.

She crawled into her place and laid down. I looked around. No obvious keepsakes here, unless one could count the bedding she was using.

I said her name and she looked at me. I held up my hand: wait, and I turned to leave. She briefly protested.

I ran back and grabbed the supplies I had brought: the jugs of fresh water, the food, the medicine, the bandages, the blankets, everything. I hauled them all back to her cave home. She grinned when I came back inside.

I spent some time digging a small pit in the ground against the rock wall opposite her sleeping area. I fetched some twigs and dried leaves and brush. Stacking them in a nice pile, I took out a lighter. Sosoni watched, confused.

I looked at her and held my hands up: relax. I had no idea if she got that message, but she jumped and hollered when I struck the lighter and created fire in front of her.

I smiled and lowered the flame to the brush. It caught, and Sosoni watched, wary, but mesmerized.

It was a small fire, and the cave's two exits worked as I'd hoped—the fire pulled fresh air from the lake's side and pushed the smoke out the other side.

Night was beginning to fall.

I set up her bed, putting the thicker, more rugged blanket on the ground and saving the softer one to cover her. I used her old clothes as a pillow. Then, I began removing her clothes. I was careful around her wounds.

Once naked, she looked closely at the bandages on her shoulder, on her shin, and on her ankle. When her curiosity seems satisfied, I pried up each bandage and checked underneath. She looked too. The wounds appeared to be clean and beginning the process of healing.

Then, I unwrapped her ankle. She saw how it had swelled and turned blue. I took her foot and began, very softly, moving it around to check her range of motion. She watched me and if there had been any pain, she didn't show it. When I finished, I rewrapped it. Then, I helped her put on her pullover and her skirt-shorts.

I covered her in the blanket and laid beside her. We watched the small fire, and she fell asleep.

I can't remember a more uncomfortable night, not being used to sleeping on a blanket on the hard ground. I slept in fits—fifteen minutes here, an hour there—but most of the time, I was awake and thinking.

The earliest hint of morning light peeked into the cave when Sosoni began to moan in her sleep—the pain medication was wearing off. I climbed over her, trying not to wake her, and prepared a cup of the water-medicine mixture.

I had to piss, so I began crawling out. Sosoni called my name, and she got up to follow me. I tried to wave her off, but she was insistent. She grunted and winced as she crawled. When she reached the cave exit, I helped her up and carried her. I set her down about 30 or so paces from the cave and began to continue, but she crawled after me. So, I stopped and returned to her side.

I pulled down my pants and pissed. She watched, and this was a new experience for her, but one she could relate to. When I finished, she squatted down and peed. I began to reach down to help her back up, but she scooted over a short distance and began digging with her fingers. She squatted over it.

Oh. Damn.

When she finished, she covered the area with the loose dirt. She rose to walk, and I put my arm around her for support. She led me to the lake, where she had me wade her in. I supported her while she squatted down in the cold water. In it, she rubbed herself clean. Finished, I helped her out of the water.

Sosoni let go of me and knelt. She put her hands on my hips and turned me around, tugging at the back of my pants. What the hell?

I pulled them down for her, and she checked out my ass. She even pried my cheeks apart. When I felt her let go, she turned around and lifted her skirt, exposing the soft and firm cheeks of her ass. She looked back at me, smiling.

Yes, we're alike that way. "Same," I said.

She said, "Say-em."

I nodded, and then I carried her back to the cave. When she crawled back in, the pain stopped her, and I knew it was time to get her medicine.

I fetched the blanket, two bananas, some bread, and the water-pain killer solution. I laid out the blanket and helped her to it. She sat and waited while I set the food before her.

I showed her how to peel the banana, and then we ate. Sosoni liked that banana. She devoured it and another one. When she finished the bread, I made her drink the medicine cup. After she drained it, she pushed the cup away and began tugging at my pants again.

I held her hands, stopping her. She looked at me, forlorn. She gestured to her shoulder, her shin, and her ankle, and then she began tugging at my pants again.

The pain? Confused, I held up the cup to her. I said, "This helps. For the pain." I touched my shoulder and ankle to show her.

She pushed the cup away and pulled on my pants, pointing to the lake.

Then I understood. Oh, damn.

It had been the timing—the timing of her last medication. I gave Sosoni the medication after we had eaten and just before she had jerked me off in her mouth. She must have concluded that my semen was the magical pain elixir.

I grabbed the cup, and she groaned. "This is medicine. Not this," I finished, pointing at my crotch.

She pointed at the lake, and she was insistent, grunting and yelling my name. She loudly protested, and I caught a glimpse of her anger.

I relented, as much out of her insistence as out of my own lust.

I picked her up and carried her over near the water. I pulled down my pants and she greedily clasped my dick. On her knees in front of me, she pulled on it and drew it toward her mouth.

The power of desire took control of me. I said her name, and she looked up at me. I took my penis in one hand and drew her head towards it with the other. She understood.

She opened her mouth and closed her lips around my stiffening shaft. I must have been holding my breath. The second I felt the wet warmth, I let out a huge sigh of pleasure, and she gazed at me.

She sucked—truly sucked—my penis. It was amazing and powerful, but, after the initial pleasure, began to get uncomfortable. I held her head and said her name. When she looked up, I drew up her arm and sucked on her finger gently, demonstrating.

She watched and seemed to understand. I eventually let go, and she rode back and forth with her mouth. Her lips gripped me tightly, and her tongue, surprisingly strong, slid from side to side along the bottom of the shaft. This was no expert blowjob; what made it weirdly sexy was how desperately wanted my semen. She wasn't thinking about my pleasure; she was only thinking about easing her own pain, convinced that my cum was the answer.

I caressed her head and moaned. It was coming, and she knew it. She bobbed more quickly, and when it began to course through my cock, she grunted a little. I felt her lips tighten around the shaft even more. I felt her tongue flex and push against me, and I heard her swallow. After each gulp, I felt the breath from her nose rush against my pubic hairs.

When the spurting flow ended, she withdrew. There was still some semen leaking out the tip. Sosoni wiped it with her fingers, and I grabbed her wrist before she could move.

I pointed to the lake and shook my head. She was going to give some to the fish. I said, "No. For Sosoni." I moved it toward her mouth, and she smiled with her eyes and sucked it from her fingertip. Then, she took me in her mouth again and sucked really, really hard. I gasped.

If it was all for her, then she wanted all of it. She swallowed and then released me.

When all was finished, I carried her back to the cave, thinking.

Part of me felt terribly guilty about letting Sosoni believe my cum was pain medication. Part of me loved it that I was going to be getting a blowjob after every meal.

The problem that I foresaw was some day in the future when we could communicate more clearly, when she had a sense of how modern civilization worked, and it would dawn on her that my semen didn't have any special properties. She would realize that I was just some horny asshole. I supposed that I was.

Before lunch, I felt light pressure in my stomach and bowels, and I knew the time had come. I had hoped to be able to escape while Sosoni slept, but she was awake. I signaled for her to stay, but, of course, she followed me when I crawled out. I tried to stop her again, but she clung to me. So, I picked her up and carried to a spot where I, like her, dug a small hole.

Her eyes grew wide and she watched me with anticipation.

It was, without a doubt, one of the strangest of all my moments with Sosoni. She maneuvered behind me while I pulled off my socks, shoes, and pants. I squatted over the trench and—no kidding—she was maybe a foot behind me, watching the whole event. When I finished, I followed her lead: I buried it and, damn it, I waded into the frigid water and rinsed my asshole clean.

I didn't even flinch when that ice cold water hit my package; that's how much I wanted to be strong for Sosoni—even if she had watched what I'd just done like a kid at a magic show.

I joke about it a little, but I actually understood. She was looking for ways in which we were similar. That was an important one. Heck, she wasn't raised learning about personal privacy. It was no big deal to her.

Lunch came and went. I gave her pain medication, and she gave me head. The way she swallowed my cum was almost too sexy, too perfect. Her fevered anticipation and ravenous hunger for semen rapidly spun me up to climax. It hit so hard and fast that I felt like I needed to hold onto something. I buried both hands into her hair, clutched her head, and grunted while my essence surged into her mouth.

In the evening, we didn't even go to the lake; she sucked me in the cave while I laid down. My stomach flexed, raising my torso from the hard ground at the peak. My bare stomach was covered in masses of her black hair. I muttered her name and groaned.

As night fell, I curled up behind her, under the blanket. She took my hand and put it across her chest. I held her. I caressed and rubbed her, loving how her breasts felt in my hands. They filled my hands completely, and they were turgid like muscles.

My erection grew behind her, and she briefly touched it. I fell asleep, beat tired after losing so much sleep the night before.

The next day was eerily similar: three doses of medication and three blowjobs from Sosoni. By the last one, she was coming to learn what worked—what I liked.

She took her top off, and carefully avoiding her bad shoulder, encouraged me to cup, feel, and suck on her breasts. She took my cock more gently, and she had felt my reaction when she went deep, so she tried to gather as much of my cock in her mouth as she could. She also began playing softly with my balls, sliding her fingers down them and around them.

Seeing me urinate fascinated her. I didn't even bother encouraging her to stay in the cave. I helped her out and just let her watch. When I finished, she wanted me to watch her.

In the afternoon, I swapped the bandages on her shoulder and shin. The deep cuts were healing well. Charles had told me to look for pus—yellowish or clear pus. It would be a good sign. It was coming.

Sosoni watched all of this in amazement. I cleaned her wounds, put the antibacterial cream on them, and dressed them again.

I worked the range of motion in her bad ankle. The swelling was going down, and the discoloration of the skin faded. Plus, she began putting more weight on it from time to time.

Sosoni appeared to enjoy the attention I gave to her wounds, and I felt like we were practically attached to one another. We didn't do all that much as she convalesced, but whatever we did do, we did together.

I sensed a problem.

I was running low on supplies. Soon, I would need to make a run back to my house, and I didn't feel ready to bring her just yet. I set a departure time for the next morning, after our routine.

The strangest part of that second full day at the cave happened that night. We curled up together, and this time we were both naked—by her choice. I grew hard against her ass.

I was carefully avoiding her pussy—not for lack of desire, but I wasn't sure I wanted to risk further injury by fucking, and I wanted her first experience to be special—when she was fully healed. There was also something my father once said to me that gave me pause.

In any case, Sosoni reached back and took a hold of me, and I thought, Oh, shit. She's going to put it in her pussy. But, she didn't.

She tried to put me in her ass.

Grasping my cock, she wiggled it between the firm globes of her ass cheeks and positioned me against her anus.

I didn't move.

She held me there, and she pushed back against it. My cock did not penetrate her. She grunted and pushed harder. Nothing. She was too small; I was too big. Everything was too dry.

Plus, I didn't push. I just laid there, stunned. Was she confused? Did she not understand that my cock was meant for her pussy? Before the injury, I had briefly used my fingers on her clit, and she had reacted. She knew where the real pleasure was located.

Yet, she kept trying to fit my cock into her ass. She grunted, even, in her strain.

Was she thinking that this was a way to get more medicine?

She tried a few more times, and then gave up.

Morning came, and after my morning blowjob and other business, I set up another cup of water with medicine and the remains of the food, and I placed it in the cave. Sosoni was confused by this. When she saw me gathering up supplies, she looked downright alarmed.

Next, she watched me throw on my pack. She yelled my name and limped over toward me. I closed the distance and held her. I showed her the empty water jugs; she pointed to the lake. I raised my fingers to my mouth—food—and shrugged my shoulders. "No more food," I said.

She said, "No," and it almost sounded right. She grabbed onto me.

I pointed to everything I needed to resupply, but she just did not understand.

I took her back to the cave. I kissed her on the lips, and then I left.

She followed me out and clutched at me.

I decided to show her a flash of anger. "No!" I bellowed. "Sosoni, stay here!"

She jumped back, seeing the sudden rage. Then, she cowered and crawled back into the cave.

I felt like a fucking dick. It was easy to forget that, in many ways, she looked at me more like a hero than as an equal. To her, I was some magic man, some killer of grizzly bears.

I knew she wouldn't follow me this time, but I planned to make it up to her when I got back.

She didn't follow.

An hour or so later, I had my four-wheeler; an hour after that, I was home. I took a shower, refilled my water jugs, collected up fresh bandages and other supplies, assembled food for three more days, and then I called Charles. I had a question.

I explained to him Sosoni's mistaken assumption regarding the pain medication. He chuckled a bit and said, "Some fellas." Then, I told him about her trying to put my erection in her anus, and I asked him if we maybe missed something in our exam—some injury down there or some digestive trouble.

Charles asked me a few questions about her stools, and I was able to answer them with some accuracy, thanks to Sosoni's desire to be near me every moment.

Then, he said. "We didn't miss any internal or external injury resulting from the bear attack—that I can assure you. Your description of her diet, how she's eating, the frequency of her bowel movements, and the consistency of her stools tells me that there's no serious digestive issue."

"What do you mean 'serious?'"

"Well, let me ask you this: is it safe to say what you give her to eat is probably vastly different from what she was eating when she was alone out there?"

"Yes."

"And probably different from anything she's ever eaten in her life. So, her body is adjusting, and she may have some minor aches and pains, but these would be nothing to be alarmed about."

"So, what are you saying?"

"Look, she's a young woman, and even without a formal education, I'm sure she understands there's a relationship between her mouth and her anus. Food goes in; stool comes out. Changes to her diet change the stool. Make sense?"

"Yeah."

"Okay, she also knows how eating satisfies the urge of hunger and how bowel movements satisfy the urge to defecate. Still sounding right to you?"

"Yeah."

"Point is I think she's just curious. This is experimentation—not necessarily sexual experimentation, but there may be some component of that. It's more something else—medical experimentation, call it."