Sosoni Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not following."

"She mistakenly believes your semen to be the substance that gives her relief from pain. Your woman understands the digestive relationships we've been talking about, so my guess is she's trying to see what will happen if she takes the semen rectally. Will it help any minor discomfort she's experiencing from her new diet? She's curious is all."

"You're sure it's not a real medical issue?"

"Everything you've described is normal. We were extremely thorough when we looked at her a few days back. Now, if something changes, then you need to let me know."

"But, Charles, do I...?" I couldn't finish the question.

He knew what I meant. "There's no medical risk, provided you're careful and gentle. Do you like her? Does she like you? I don't know. You're obviously taking care of her as a husband would his wife. It's really up to her and you and none of my business."

I said okay. He asked me about her shoulder, shin, and ankle. I explained what I saw. He said it sounded like things were moving along well. I thanked him.

In all, I spent two hours resupplying. It would be a six-hour round trip, roughly.

I loaded up and bungee-corded down the supplies on the four-wheeler, and then I took off. I knew my trail pretty well, and I hauled ass out there. I was closing with my four-wheeler's parking spot and beginning to dread the prospect of another hike with all the heavy supplies.

Then, I got extremely lucky.

I saw her on the ground, scooting away from the trail, terrified. She stopped and covered her ears as I ripped past. I slammed the brakes and turned around.

Sosoni saw the ATV turn toward her, and she got up and ran, limping from it like it was another bear.

I stopped, shut down the machine, yanked off my helmet, and yelled her name. I ran after her, calling her name.

She fell down, and seconds later, I caught up with her.

"Sosoni, are you all right?" I knelt beside her. She was in a daze of pain, but she recognized me and began to wail. I lifted her up and carried her to the four-wheeler.

I set her on the machine and hooked my helmet on the back. She flopped off and crawled to me. Reaching for my pants, she tugged at them.

"No, Sosoni," I said. She tugged harder. I grasped her hands. "No. Home. Home." The tears in her eyes pained me to see, but I lifted her up and put her back on the four-wheeler. I climbed aboard behind her. I put her hands over her ears, and then I started it up.

I faintly heard her yell when it started. I held her with one arm across her tummy, and she turned to look at me. It was a decision point.

She had seen the four-wheeler. What could it hurt, then, to go the whole hog and take her home? Keeping her wounds clean was not easy in the cave. Making supply runs back and forth for several more weeks seemed excessive. It was time to bring her home, but I wanted to fetch a few things from the cave, first.

I put it in gear and edged forward. She yelled again, and she put her hands on the steering post.

The good news was that I never had to make the hike again. The bad news was she had spent the last five or so hours limping and crawling after me. Had she reinjured anything?

We arrived at the cave, and I parked. Sosoni kept grasping for my pants; I knew she was in pain. It couldn't hurt to stay for a bit and get her some relief. So, I carried her into the cave. Back at the four-wheeler, I grabbed some things, including a sandwich, went back, and handed her the food. She pushed it away.

"No! Sosoni, eat!" I brought my hand to my mouth, pretending to eat. She relented, taking it and eating. The cup and medicine I had left behind were still there, untouched. When she finished the turkey sandwich, I handed her the cup with medicine, and she drained it.

I took the cup from her. I was sitting on my knees, and Sosoni was on her side, propped up on an elbow, facing me. She whined and tugged at my pants. I sat up and pulled them down, along with my underwear.

She didn't hesitate. Her head eclipsed the view of my cock, and her lips encased my limp penis in wet heat. Her head drew back and her lips securely held the tip. She sucked and my cock stretched before my eyes. She did it, again. Collecting what she drew in each time. I could see my cock fattening. Sosoni engulfed it, and in moments, I was fully hard watching her head slide back and forth.

She was sucking me on her elbows and knees, and I looked over her body, down her back to where her ass rocked back and forth ever so slightly.

Seconds away from exploding in her mouth, I held her head and withdrew my cock. She looked at me and made a plaintive sound. She grabbed at my legs as I crawled behind her. She yelled. She cried out and slapped down on the ground with her palm on the blanket.

I lifted her skirt, and she grew silent. She watched me, craning her neck around, as I placed my cock against her ass. I took her hand, drew it behind her, and put it on the shaft.

With my hands now free, I took what I had retrieved from my pack seconds earlier, and I put some on my finger.

Sosoni held my cock, wiggled it between her cheeks, and placed the tip on her anus. She pulled my penis with her hand and pushed back with her hips. Again, nothing. Too dry. She cried out and made to spin toward me.

I held her still, and she moaned desperately.

I rubbed the slick stuff over the tip of my erection. She cried out again, and then she stopped when she felt my finger rub the lubricant over her anus.

I slid my finger inside her, and she drew a sharp breath.

Withdrawing the finger, I took Sosoni's wrist and guided her hand back to my cock. Sosoni didn't make a sound. She took my erection, placed it back against her little hole, and lowered her hips against me.

My heart pounded; my body felt supercharged with energy. I let out a low rumbling groan.

For her, I knew, this was medical. This beautiful young woman wanted—no, needed—to squeeze my penis into her ass. She thought she needed me to inject her there with my semen. Already aroused from the blowjob, I knew it wouldn't be long before she got what she wanted.

We both gasped when the tip slid in; it was clasped by the tight ring of her anus. Sosoni wheezed. I held her hips. She waited, not ready for more.

My erection involuntarily convulsed, and the tip of it flushed and mushroomed inside her.

Sosoni hollered. She panted for breath. It flexed again, and she winced and moaned.

I gently eased more into her, and her gasps began taking me higher. The feel of her soft ass cheeks against my waist, the fullness of her ass in my hands, and her fierce concentration and labored breathing, all of it took me near the edge.

I began thrusting gently.

Sosoni peered back into my eyes. She pushed against me, and I could see the struggle writ in her eyes.

In seconds, I was ready.

She pushed; I pulled, sliding my cock almost fully into her, and then I came. She felt the surges, pinched her eyes shut, and hollered as each one fed her body with the coveted fluid.

When I finished, I slowly pulled out, and I could sense her relief—she had what she wanted. She turned to me and looked at my penis. A drop of semen remained on the tip, and Sosoni quickly pushed me flat on my back and licked it off. She swallowed it, and then re-examined the tip. She smelled the shaft, and then licked and sucked it clean. All of it was hers.

I sat up and put her on her tummy. I spread her ass apart and looked. There was some on the rim, and I wiped it up with my finger and showed it to her. She sucked it off.

I laid back down on my side, slid my fingers under her shirt and gently scratched her back. It was another new experience for her, and she made soft cooing sounds to show her appreciation.

After a good amount of time, she turned to me and smiled. The pain medication was taking effect. Sosoni caressed my face.

Then, I rolled her onto her back and spread her legs. She lifted her head and watched me. She had a thick coat of black fur on top, but very little on or around her pussy. I spread her slit apart and kissed her there. I put my tongue inside the crease, and I tasted her.

I wanted more. I put my hands on either side and spread her wide open, and then I kissed and sucked and flicked my tongue on her clit. I gently pushed my tongue inside her, and I paused. Something felt different as if a little tongue were pushing back against mine.

I pulled back, spread her open, and looked.

Of course.

A cherry—a hymen. I had never seen one before, and there it was—a little crescent of flesh. Sosoni was a virgin.

A true virgin pussy. Fuck, it made me wild. I circled her little nub with my tongue and listened to her moan. Then I put my lips around the top, completely encasing her clit, and I lapped at it as quickly as I could.

Sosoni came in no time, and it was utterly barbarous. She made sounds that no civilized woman ever made. She didn't have the benefit of television and movies to learn how actresses mimic intense sexual pleasure. Sosoni was raw and real, and she sounded like she was dying in the most agonizing way imaginable.

Seems awful, maybe, but it wasn't. This was the sound of ecstasy from someone who had no idea how to express it, had never any reason to express it. Her utterances, bawls, and moans were precisely what came naturally to her—truer than anything some civilized woman had ever sounded like during an orgasm.

And I was killing her with pleasure.

I relented as her cries diminished and settled into long, deep breaths. I looked up and Sosoni's head was back, her breasts rising and falling. I climbed up and over her, and she opened her eyes. There was astonishment in her expression—and joy. She cradled my face in her hands. I kissed and laid beside her, softly squeezing her breasts.

She reached down between her legs and felt herself, and then she sat up. Her knees spread wide, she looked down at her pussy. I sat up and watched her.

She opened herself with her fingers, feeling and probing. Checking it, maybe. Then, she turned to me and smiled. She sighed, and I could see the exhaustion on her face. She laid back down

I caressed her tits and listened to her breathing become more and more rhythmic. When she fell asleep, I packed up the remaining items in the cave.

I finished in just a minute or so. The ATV was all set with everything except Sosoni and the old blue blanket I had given her. I decided to let her rest for another hour, and in the interim, I walked around the lake to our first meeting place, and to the remains of the bear.

It felt like a lot longer than a few weeks since I had met her. Shit, it felt like a year.

I walked over to the pit of ashes and bones. Reaching down, I grasped the skull and hauled it up. I had gotten so unbelievably lucky that day. For one, I had brought the pistol because I was going to give Sosoni my knife as a gift. There was also the fact that Sosoni hadn't been mortally mauled. Also, I had time to get the shots off, and finally, the three I got off had done enough damage to give me the time to retrieve my pistol and finish off the beast.

It dawned on me, right then as I examined the skull, seeing the bullet hole where I had finished it off, that I had been having nightmares about the attack. I was just too tired to remember them.

I walked back to the cave with the skull, and I added it to all the gear I was taking back.

Inside the cave, I roused Sosoni. When she got up, I grabbed the blanket. I gestured for her to follow me, and we left the cave.

Outside, I picked her up and put her on the four-wheeler. She looked frightened.

Hooking my helmet on the back, I said, "It's okay, Sosoni. It's fine."

I climbed in behind her, adjusting myself and grinding against her booty.

I nudged her, and she turned to look at me. I covered my ears with my hands and nodded at her.

She covered her ears, and I started it up. Faintly, I heard her yell at the sound.

When I started moving, she grasped the handlebars in the middle, and I drove us away from the rock. I took us around the little lake and past the bear's remains. She turned to look as we passed.

I hit the trail and got us moving more rapidly. Sosoni turned to me and smiled her strange, frowning grin.

*****

Thanks to readers. More to come. -FS