Soul Food Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Coraline watched how Denis stood in front of the selection of jump ropes that were hanging on pegs along the wall. She was rather confused. She had no idea why Denis would be looking at them, that was until she asked him.

"Helps with footwork and muscle memory," Denis said, taking the leather jump rope off the peg.

"Oh?! I got to see this!" Cora said, ignoring the looks she was getting from the men in the gym. Her sole focus was on her son and nothing else as she sat there with his bag on her lap, watching her son swing the rope to his right then left before getting into his rhythm. She sat there in awe as Denis did not miss the beat for a whole ten minutes. Noticing how his chest rose and fell, a light sheen glimmered along his brow as he returned the rope back to where he found it. Her eyes never left him as his hands moved rapidly as he worked the speed bag, noting how he would bob and weave his head every so often. She also noted how her son was garnering attention from the trainers that worked at the gym. However, it seemed to her Denis didn't even notice. Jumping a little in her seat when Denis' final punch sent the speed bag thumping against the platform. Watching how he rolled his shoulders as he walked towards where one of the weighted bags hung. She was in awe as she watched how Denis danced around the bag and how hard he had hit it. She did worry that he would hurt himself with how hard those strikes sounded. Nevertheless, she knew he knew what he was doing and what his limits were.

"You there!" Coraline turned her head and noted how the man in the ring leaned against the ropes and pointed at her son.

"Me?" She heard Denis' reply as he looked at the man.

"Yep, you kid, come get in the ring," the man said, waving for Denis to join him.

"They aren't too tight, are they?" Coraline asked after tying Denis' boxing gloves as they stood beside the ring. Seeing how her son shook his head. "Give them no quarter," she said with a wink as she inserted his mouth guard. Loving how that smirk of his graced his face when she said that. Resting her hands on his gym bag as Denis bounded up the stairs. Noting how his shirt clung to his chest from the sweat he had earned from his workout. Watching how he ducked beneath the rope when the man held it open for her son.

"You ever fight in the ring?" the man asked to ensure Denis had the experience to go against his pupil that he was grooming to try out for the amateur league.

"I do," Denis said from around his mouth guard as the man fixed the head gear to his chin.

"Good, this is just some light sparring. No need to go all out. You're the only featherweight in this gym at the moment; I hope you don't mind giving my protégé a good workout."

"Sure," Denis nodded once he heard the snap of the latch clicking.

Denis could tell by the way the boy, about his age, was smug when he hit his gloves before the match started. Denis' feet danced along the canvas, dodging and weaving the boy's jabs. Only to land one of his own against the boy's unprotected side. Denis had fought many fighters like the one before him. Allowing their cockiness to cloud their sight and make mistakes in the ring. Batting off the left hook, waving with his right glove, noting how the boy let his anger get to him. He had learned long ago from his father to not let it fuel him. That in doing so would only lead him into mistakes, mistakes that he might regret later in life. Denis didn't think the boy liked the fact he landed two quick jabs to his forehead, causing his opponent to stumble backward. Seeing how it was only a light sparring match, he didn't want to hurt his opponent if he was about to fight someone. So he landed his blows where there was extra padding to absorb the force of his punches.

"Denis, are you alright?" Coraline asked, staring up at him when Denis leaned in the corner, resting his arms on the ropes.

"Mmmhmm," Denis nodded, watching how the boy's trainer ensured that his pupil wasn't too phased by his blows.

"Do you always fight like this in your title matches?" Coraline asked, noting how the man in the ring looked back at them.

"No, this is just sparring," Denis said the best he could with his mouthpiece. "So I'm going easy; I know what it's like having a mock match before the big fight."

"You said nothing about a title," the man intoned.

"You asked if I've fought before, which I answered truthfully, not if I won a belt or not," Denis retorted. He could tell the man wasn't too pleased with that answer. It wasn't his fault the man didn't specify his question. "We can stop if you like." Seeing his opponent shaking his head, wondering if he thought he could tighten up his stance while sparring with him.

Noting how his opponent came forward but more reserved this time. Denis only threw a punch when he noted an opening in the boy's guard. It seemed to him his opponent was wising up.

"Hey, kid, just where did you get your title?" the man asked, leaning against the ropes as he watched how the woman with him was unlacing his right glove.

"Philadelphia," Denis replied once he popped his mouth guard out.

"I appreciate you teaching my pupil. He finally got it through his head that force isn't always going to win a match. You're welcome to come by anytime; if you move here, look me up, I wouldn't mind having a champ as a pupil," he said, smiling down at Denis. "You two have a good day," the man said, lightly patting the top rope as Denis nodded.

"You ready?" Coraline asked once Denis had returned from the locker room after working out for another thirty minutes after his sparring match.

"Yeah," Denis responded as he wiped his brow with the hand towel he normally kept in his bag. He didn't shower at his gym, given that would require showing off his body. So he had changed in the most out-of-the-way corner of the locker room that rarely saw anyone to keep his scars from being seen.

"Good, come, let's go home, and get you a nice hot shower," Coraline said, placing a hand on her son's lower back. Wondering if she could talk him into joining her in her morning yoga. She had looked it up while he was changing. What she had read was that it would be good for him and his boxing. She wanted her son to succeed in it even if she didn't like the sport. Coraline didn't know there was so much more to it than what she had seen. She knew it would be perfect for him.

******

Denis was walking through Coraline's condo after having a very relaxing shower, in which he relieved his needs picturing his mother and Shawna in that very shower with him. The way they would always moan when he fondled their breasts. The little squeal Shawna would produce when he used the tip of his tongue to tease his sister's inverted nipples. The feel of his mother's ass as it bounced when he was behind her. Reaching down, adjusting himself as he looked for her to ask where he was to put the dirty towels at. Then a curious buzzing caught his attention, which grew louder as he neared his birth mother's bedroom.

Denis had no idea what the device was as Coraline held it against her sex, yet the light played along her pussy; it wasn't hard for him to see how stimulating the thing was to her. So lost in her lust as she played with herself, unaware that he was standing in her doorway. His eyes went wide as she moaned out his name.

"Oh, Denis, taste me, taste your mother's pussy?" Coraline moaned out; she knew he was watching; she wanted him to watch. It was the reason why she was doing this now instead of when Denis went to bed, on the off chance he would stumble into her room. "Come, give me that hard dick of yours; you know you want to slide it in," she uttered in a breathless groan. "I'm cumming for you, Denis!" Coraline wailed in a sinful tone, squeezing her thighs together, keeping the wand pressed against her clit as her body spasmed in her climax. Praying that her son enjoyed watching her in the throes of bliss. Hoping that soon he would be willing to cross that line with her, also hoping he liked how her pussy looked with her legs pressed together. Licking the head of the wand with a sinful smile on her lips after her son had made a hasty retreat from her room. Her eyes flickered down to the floor, noting the towel he had dropped. Using it to wipe her mound dry, knowing her wand would be getting another workout later that night.

******

The next day...

"Hey," Coraline cooed as she knocked on the door of the guest bedroom, standing in her tight, white yoga shorts and top, knowing the color of her areolas and the pinkness of her pussy would show through them. Hence why she only wore them at her house, not when she visited her yoga class.

"Hello," Denis greeted, relaxing on the bed after running four miles on the treadmill in the gym on the first floor. Trying not to notice that he could totally see her nipples.

"I was thinking, I know this will sound weird, so just hear me out, okay," Coraline stated; she has noted the air of tension growing between them after what he walked into yesterday. She, on the other hand, played innocent.

"Okay," Denis said, drawing out the word.

"I was thinking I could teach you some yoga moves," Coraline spoke, placing her hands behind her back, knowing how it would accentuate her breasts.

"What?!" Denis muttered; clearly, he had heard her wrong.

"I know, it's not something you would think you would try. But from what I have found on the web, yoga would be a good compliment to your boxing regimen. It helps with your balance," going into the warrior III pose to show off how stable she was on one foot, "your breathing," exhaling as she released her breath as she returned to her standing position, "your strength," Coraline said, patting her flat stomach, which you could see her developing abs. "Also flexibility," she spoke as she brought her left leg up to her chest, knowing it would give him a peek at her pussy. "And lastly, mindfulness. These are the things you already know you need in the ring." Seeing Denis nodding to the truth, she had spoken. "Yoga will help to keep you limber and reduce the injuries you might sustain in training or in the ring," Coraline said in a teacherly voice, making a mental note on that she noted how his eyes flickered up to her face from her lower half.

"You serious about this?" Denis asked, sitting up.

"Mmmhmm," Coraline nodded. "I might not like you boxing, but you enjoy it, and after yesterday, I know you're good. I thought maybe I could help you, so you'll be unstoppable in the ring," she said, mimicking his boxing stance and throwing some weak punches. Smiling broadly when she heard her son's chuckle.

"Okay, I suppose it couldn't hurt to try it," Denis answered after a few moments of thought.

"Excellent!" Coraline said happily, clapping her hands together and bouncing on her feet, causing her 36D breasts to jiggle in her top. "Come, come," she spoke, waving her hand for Denis to follow.

"Where are we going? Shouldn't I like change or something?" Denis asked, looking down at his jeans. Knowing his gym clothes were in the wash at the moment. He only brought one pair, seeing how he didn't know if there would be a boxing gym close to her place. Stopping when Coraline turned back to him, catching the flash of her pink areola when she did.

"Yes, yes, those won't do; you best take them off; they'll restrict your movements," Coraline said, glancing up to Denis' face after peering at his pants.

"But..."

"We'll be in the living room; no one will see us. Plus, I've seen your scars, Denis, you don't have to hide them from me, and you'll be in your boxers, so you shouldn't be too embarrassed. Look at me; I'm practically naked here," Coraline said, gesturing to her body. "Unless you're worried about something?" she asked with a seductive smile. The spark of her hunger flared in her eyes as her son marched into the guest bedroom. Knowing this would give her a reason to ease down her yoga shorts and slide her son's rod into her cunt. Putting a little sway to her ass as she led Denis out into the living room where she had placed the yoga mats.

"Now, you stand right there and just watch how I do it. These are beginner poses, so these won't be too hard on you or your muscles; it'll help to stretch out your muscles after a hard day of training," Coraline directed, positioning her son exactly where she wanted him. Especially when she did the poses that would put her pussy on display for him. "It will help to keep you from getting sore the day after. Now you just watch me, and afterward, I'll have you do it. Then we'll do each pose together, okay?" she said with a warm smile on her face.

"Now, this pose is called downward facing dog."

Denis just couldn't look away as the fabric of her yoga shorts stretched across Coraline's ass, becoming transparent, giving him a very clear view of what his birth mother's pussy looked like. Thinking of anything and everything to keep himself from getting hard. However, the thought wouldn't leave his mind if her pussy tasted anything like his mother's or sisters'.

"And this is the downward-facing dog split," Coraline instructed, her big toe brushing along Denis' chest. While she couldn't see his face, yet she could see the slit of his boxers, wondering when that cock of his was going to make an appearance. She knew in the yoga shorts she was wearing in the position she was in; it was see-through. She wondered if that was why he was so quiet; was he staring at her pussy? She wished she knew the answer to that question.

"Now, let's see if you can do it; oh, you might want to lose the shirt; otherwise, it will just get in your face," Coraline said, stepping off her mat and gesturing for him to take her spot. "It's okay, Denis, no one is going to see them," she uttered affectionately, rubbing his back. "You're not going to scare me; I've already seen them." Taking his shirt from him and tossing it onto the couch. "Now, get into the downward-facing dog position. No, no," stepping up beside her son, "you must keep your back straight," she instructed, pressing lightly down on where he was curving his back. "Here, you need to make your core as tight as you can when you hold your breath; it will help you in the ring; if your breathing is relaxed, your mind and body are relaxed." Feeling him following her cues, feeling his intensity to improve his boxing skills.

Squatting down behind him, spreading her legs, knowing his eyes would be at the perfect level to leer at it. "Skosh your feet just a tad more apart; that's perfect!" Coraline exclaimed, allowing her breasts to brush along Denis' ass as she rose. "You know what, Denis?" she cooed into his ear as she straightened out his Warrior II pose.

"What?"

"Have you ever heard of naked yoga?" Coraline asked, pressing her breasts into her son's back; she knew he could feel how hard her nipples were. Feeling his muscles tensing up, "No, no, yoga is about relaxing and centering yourself, try again," she directed, knowing she had him on edge. Her hair cascaded down her back when she pulled her top off. "Don't they feel good rubbing into your back, Denis?" Coraline purred in a husky voice. "I know you watched me yesterday; I know you heard what I said," she whispered, sliding her hand along his waist. "I know you have trust issues; I get that. I had them for a very long time as well. You know I've been upfront with you about everything. So you know when I say I want you, Denis. That it isn't some scheme, that I just want to be with you," nuzzling her nose against his neck as a rumbling moan emanated from her throat as her hand wrapped around his cock, "yes, I've been wanting this ever since I walked in on you," Coraline fibbed, she didn't want him to know she's been obsessing over him ever since they've begun to talk, to connect as mother and son. "Did you like what you saw last night? Did you stroke this cock to me?" Her breath was hot in her son's ear as her son grew, which didn't take a lot of effort given how Denis was already at half-mast.

"Do you want your mother's lips wrapped around this hard cock?" Coraline asked, feeling the fabric of her yoga shorts becoming translucent as her dew began to gather its brethren. "Denis, you've had sex before, yes?"

"Yeah," Denis answered, knowing that this was no different than what his mother and sister have been doing. Yet, unlike with them, he didn't have a close tie with Coraline other than they shared blood. What did she gain from getting him to sleep with her? "What are you playing at Coraline?" he asked in a distant tone as he peered over his shoulder.

"Nothing Denis, I'm not trying to get you to sleep with me to pull you away from your family; I'd never do that to you or them. They were the ones that saved my baby; I could never, ever do that to them," Coraline said in a loving tone as her left hand caressed his right cheek while her right still worked his cock not enough to get him off just enough to keep her son hard. "All I want is to be closer to you, to hold you, to feel you," she said breathlessly, pressing her body tighter against his. "I might have lost eighteen years with you, but we're here now..." Her eyes widened as she felt Denis' fingers dancing along her covered mound. Moving her body over slightly so it wouldn't put too much strain on his wrist. "I know I have a long way to go to win your trust. I get that; I really do. Who could blame you for having those issues when you've been hurt so much by people that were meant to take care of you," Coraline whispered, her fingertips softly trailed along her son's lips, down his chin, his neck along his Adam's apple and down his chest.

"See? These scars don't scare me; no, all I see is my son. The man he's grown into..." Whimpering when the pad of Denis' middle finger rolled along her clit. "Oh, Denis," she moaned lightly, only wishing there wasn't a cloth barrier between them so those fingers could slip into her hot pussy. "You make me so wet!" Burying her face into his shoulder as her squeak turned into a primal groan of lust as she came and hard to the point of where her juices were tethering her to her son as his fingers pulled away.

"Denis, come with me," Coraline uttered in a soft tone as she ran her hand down his left arm and locked her fingers around his. Pulling her eyes away from his cock that protruded out from the slit of his boxers, as daunting as that task was, she wasn't about to trip or knock anything over in her trek to lead her son to her bedroom. Yelping in surprise when Denis pulled her into him when they were halfway into her room. Her back pressed against his chest, his cock sandwiched between her ass cheeks. Unlike the fear she constantly felt after her rape, she didn't feel that with her son. Denis may look like the man that violated her and planted his seed within her womb. However, Denis was nothing like that man. "Denis." His name escaped her lips in a whisper, her back arched, her right breast jiggled as his left hand captured her left. "Please, Denis," Coraline begged for release as his right hand slipped into her yoga shorts. Softly biting her lip, losing herself as Denis' fingers played along her labia. "Yes, baby, touch the place where you came from, where you'll be returning soon to," she panted, her right hand caressing his right cheek as she pressed her own into his left.

Moaning loudly as Denis slipped his middle finger into her hot, wet canal. Rolling her hips, grinding on his finger while simultaneously stroking his cock with her ass cheeks when she squeezed them together. Her son should feel good as well while he was teasing her horny body, or that's what she thought, at least. Surrendering her body to her son as she mewed in delight. Loving how her breast felt in his hand, the way her folds wrapped around the now two fingers probing her channel while his lips lightly nibbled along her neck.