Soul Food Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Denis," Coraline panted, feeling how wet his fingers were getting as they teased her little peach ever-so masterfully. "Who taught you how to do this?" Whimpering in bliss as Denis tugged on her left nipple while he rubbed the heel of his hand against her clitoris.

"Not telling." How she just melted into a puddle of goo at how sinful, how masculine his voice sounded in her ear.

"Oh, God, Denis, you're going to make me cum...!" Coraline howled, her thighs quaked, her knees felt like rubber as her hot cream flooded her canal. Hearing her juices dripping to the floor of her bedroom, given how soaked her yoga shorts were, it just passed through it without hindrance. "Just give me a moment to catch my breath," she panted, her chest heaving as Denis helped her to sit on the edge of her bed. Her eyes cut to the right as she watched Denis pushing his boxers down to her bedroom floor. "Come here, baby, let your mother take care of that hard cock for you," Coraline purred, licking her upper lip as she noted the bead of precum that seeped out from his core. Feeling his hand taking over for hers to hold back her hair as she sank down her son's length. Her soft green eyes peered up at him as his cock glided along her tongue. A euphoric light played along the surface of her eyes, loving how her son's rod tasted. She knew she was a damn good cock sucker. After she had overcome what had happened to her, she got around, not in a slutty fashion, just well enough to be very good at it.

"Fuck! I don't know who's is better, hers or Mom's!" Denis moaned in his mind as her tongue did things to his cock that only his mother ever did. As much as he liked being with Shawna and loved having her sucking him off, the two of them were night and day when it came to blow jobs. He wasn't saying she wasn't good, just different from their mother and apparently his birth mother. His eyes flickered down, seeing the little smirk in Coraline's eyes when she fondled his scrotum. The look in her eyes when she undoubtedly felt how his balls tighten, silently telling him that it was okay, to just let it out, and out it came, in a jetting stream of hot white ooze. Feeling her tongue moving as his seed filled her mouth, rolling it and her tongue along the head of his rod before drinking it down. Her eyes sparkled in mischief as she rolled her tongue around his mushroom top, causing his hand to shoot out, catching on her shoulder as his legs threatened to buckle when she sucked lightly but firmly on the crown of his rod.

"How was that baby? I bet you've been backed up since you've been here?" Coraline uttered with a sinful smile on her lips once his cock left it. "Well, you don't have to worry anymore, from now on, whenever you come to visit, you can fuck me, have me on my knees sucking you off; nothing is off the table for you," she said in a loving tone. "I told you, Denis, this isn't about luring you away from your family. I want us to be closer, and if giving myself to you helps with that, I'm willing to have my son fucking me to sweet bliss." Rising from her seated position, "Now you just recoup on the bed, while I go dry my pussy, I want it nice and dry so you can get it wet again; because I can't wait to sit on your face, Denis," Coraline cooed, leaning in, surprised played along her eyes as Denis kissed her with a skill that mirrored how he touched her body. She had no idea who had been teaching her son, yet she was grateful to them. It had been years since she's been kissed like that.

At that moment in time, somewhere in Philadelphia, Shawna's and Helen's ears were burning like mad.

As Denis lay there, his fingers drummed along his chest as he heard his birth mother doing something within her bathroom. What that was, he couldn't say. He had to admit at least to himself what she had said was true. He had been backed up ever since coming to Knoxville. He just didn't think it would've turned out like this. He wasn't as nervous as he was when he first had sex with his mother. After all, he had crossed the line to keep the woman that saved his life happy and to keep her from doing something he knew she would regret after the deed was done. However, with Coraline, seeing how they've only known each other for two months, he didn't feel that fear, that nervousness he had felt when he had come home that day. The day his mother took his virginity. If he thought back on it, his mother or Shawna would have been the only people he would have done that with, given how his life has been. He's never had a girlfriend until that moment. That would require trusting people, and that just wasn't something he could do.

"You ready, baby?" Coraline asked as she appeared in the doorway of her bathroom. Her hands falling away from the door frame as she stepped into her bedroom. Seeing how Denis' eyes ran up and down her body. She wanted her son to look, wanted him to see what she was willingly giving to him. Not as some ploy, trick, or plot he might have encountered in his troubled life. No. Just a mother giving her son something most precious. A bond that will never be broken. Noting how his eyes followed the sway of her breasts as her hands and left knee pressed down on the bed. Her eyes were on his as her lips lightly kissed along his scars, showing him no matter what had been done to her son, she loved him regardless of the horror that had been inflicted upon him. "Yes, Denis, touch me, feel every part of me," Coraline whispered as she leaned in, gently plucking at his lips when his right hand fondled her right breast.

Breathing deeply when Denis reignited that fire in her when he wasted no time in curling his tongue within her mouth. Lowering herself, pressing her body against his, allowing what had separated them in the past to reconnect them as their hands explored each other's bodies. Feeling Denis rolling her onto her back, her left hand reached up, her fingers wrapping around the metal bar that made up her headboard, while her right pressed on his shoulder, urging him lower as Denis kissed down her chest. Gooseflesh raced along her skin at the feel of how Denis' lips felt as they gently tugged and sucked on her right breast.

"Denis, don't let the other one..." Gasping, her back arching, her mind sending her back to the day before she had given him up. Feeling that bolt of electricity coursing down her spine as his lips captured her left orb. Her right hand pressed her son harder into her breast as his tongue swirled along her areola before he sucked upon her nipple. Knowing it was the exact same sensation she had felt on the day she foolishly handed over her child to people who obviously didn't care about his well-being.

Feeling his hands running up her thighs as Denis continued his trek towards her forbidden jungle. Her nails scraped along his scalp. Her hips bucked when those same lips teased her aching clitoris.

"Yes, baby, that's it, taste mama's pussy to your heart's content. It will always be open to you," Coraline moaned as Denis rolled his tongue along her little stem of her peach. "Oh, God, fuck Denis, yes, right there!" she howled, feeling that tongue of his just making her pussy wetter and wetter by the second. "Oh, fuck, oh, fuck, yes!" Coraline screamed out as she came. "Make that pussy yours Denis?!" she groaned as the euphoria of her climax burned through her veins.

"You sure you want to cross this line?" Denis asked, knowing it wasn't too late to turn back as he leaned over Coraline as she panted. They stared at one another as his hands pressed down on the mattress, feeling her arms brush along the underside of his left. Coraline's eyes were always on his as her hand reached down and took hold of his cock.

"I'm more than sure that I want this, Denis," Coraline stated in a firm tone as she guided her son towards her paradise. When she had suggested that Denis fly in to meet her and her parents, she had stopped using her dildos. All so she could be extra tight for when or if this moment occurred. "It's okay, I want this, Denis," she uttered in a loving tone as her left hand caressed his right cheek. She never broke eye contact with her son as she slid his cock into her eager pussy. A little yelp escaped her lips as Denis thrusted the rest of his length into her canal. "That's it, baby, fuck me, fuck your mother," Coraline spoke in a voice full of need and want. Feeling her folds shaping to her son's cock as it glided through her pussy. Her fingertips danced down his spine before coming to a rest on the small of his back. Her back arched, her legs wrapped around Denis' waist as he suckled once again on her breasts.

"Yes, baby, oh, God, yes!" Coraline uttered in bliss. Ever since she had first made contact with her son, she searched for a way to connect with him. That was when she stumbled onto a site, a very hidden site, that you needed a membership to join before you could even see what was on the main page of it. You had to answer a lot of personal questions, had to pay a hundred dollars upfront for the screenname they assigned you once they checked the info you provided. An extra two to get the password just to get into the site itself. Once you had jumped through all those hoops and bought your way in, you were given free rein to do as you pleased on the site. Coraline had to admit she was disgusted by most of what was on that sight. She almost demanded a refund right there when she saw that there were actual real videos of women being raped on it. She had to run to the bathroom before she ruined her laptop as her stomach churned. When she had returned, she kept her hand over that part of the screen as she browsed the other tabs. Then her eyes went wide when the word 'Incest' appeared on her screen; when she moved her cursor over the word, a list as long as the screen dropped down. If the rape videos were real, would the videos of families breaking that taboo act be real as well? She had contacted the site manager to inquire about it. Which she was told every video was one hundred percent authentic.

Then she had found the forum section of the site and a chatroom dedicated to mothers and sons only. Coraline met a very nice woman from Texas who was in the same boat as she and her then adult son reconnected. Only to feel the sexual tension between them as they spent time getting to know one another. It was through her help and guidance that she fueled her obsession to become a mother-lover to her son, as her friend called it. So she followed her friend's advice and now. Feeling her son's cock gliding through her wet pussy. It was the most glorious of things she could have ever imagined!

"Yes, Denis, fuck me, fuck me like that!" Coraline urged as her son took hold of her legs and spread them open. Watching those muscles of his flexing as his hips sent his cock into the depths of her heat. She noted how his eyes watched how her breasts swayed with every thrust. "Denis!" she moaned loudly as her pussy clamped down on her son's rod as she orgasmed. Her thighs squeezed her son; her eyes held a sultry light to them as Denis rubbed her clit while he allowed her to enjoy her climax. Beckoning her son to her, their lips smacked as she tasted herself upon them. "I want to ride you, baby. Don't worry about cumming inside of me; I have an implant," Coraline said, her eyes studying the man that's brought her to the edge and over of one orgasm after another.

"We taste good together," Coraline purred after cleaning his cock of her cream. "What do you think, Denis? Do you feel like doing this for the rest of your stay?" she asked, holding his cock against her sex as her labia glided along it, coating it once again in her dew.

Denis ran his eyes up and down his birth mother's body, wondering what Shawna and his mother would say about this if they ever found out. While he couldn't deny fucking her had been awesome, he knew if they found out -- namely his mother -- it would cause a huge blowup.

"This stays between us, right?" Denis asked in all seriousness.

"Of course, baby, what we do here is just between you and me. There's no need to tell anyone about this; this will be just a mother and son bonding with one another. So that whenever you come home to me, you can always be sure this pussy of mine," rising up, making her son watch as her paradise opened welcoming the return of his root back to her Garden of Eden, "will always take care of this cock of yours," Coraline groaned up to the ceiling as she slid down to the base of his branch.

"That's it, Denis play with my tits," Coraline cooed when Denis reached up and tweaked her nipples. She wondered if she could get him to tell her just who taught him how to fuck so well. Then again, shaking the thought from her mind. She doubted he would tell her that, at least for now, maybe soon he would. She could only hope. Coraline was getting a good rhythm to her glide before the shrill ring of the telephone broke her concentration. She could almost feel another orgasm coming on if it weren't for that phone. "Sorry, Denis," Coraline uttered softly as she placed her hand over his mouth, "it will only be for a short bit; I don't want anyone knowing I'm fucking you while I talk to whomever it is," she said with a sinful smile and a wink as he nodded.

Reaching over and grabbing the cordless phone off the nightstand, feeling his cock sliding out of her cunt as she did. Looking at the screen on it briefly as she returned her son's cock to her pussy.

"Hello?" Coraline answered, keeping her rhythm slow so the sound of her sex wouldn't fill the air, yet enough to keep her at that edge.

"Hello, honey, why do you sound like you're out of breath?" A devious thought flared through her mind wondering how her mother would take the news that she was fucking Denis while talking to her.

"Hey, Mom," smiling devilishly down as Denis when his eyes shot up towards her when her folds squeezed his cock tightly when she said that, "I'm teaching Denis yoga."

"Yoga?! What for?"

"Oh, just something I read on the web that it would benefit him in his boxing regimen," Coraline said, her eyes shot down. Denis gave a little thrust of his hips, biting her lip to keep her moan from escaping. "Bad boy," she mouthed. Nevertheless, she couldn't deny how hot and wet this was making her.

"Oh? That so?!"

"Mmmhmm," Coraline hummed as her thighs trembled, wondering if her son was trying to make her cum while talking to her mother as he rubbed her clit along with thrusting his hips. "Yes, baby, fuck me, fuck your mother while she's talking to her own mother," she moaned into her mind as Denis found that slow yet arousing rhythm to keep her at that point without her losing control of her voice. It was almost like he's had experienced doing this sort of thing before, Feeling his right hand running lightly along her thigh, up her hip and waist, arching her back pressing her hips into his. Rubbing her clitoris along his as that shock, that bolt shot down her spine. It felt to her that somehow, in that short amount of time, she had him for. That his very essence was imprinted on her body when his hand danced along her cord. "Not too hard," Coraline mouthed when her hard nipple rested between his middle and ring finger.

"Well, I'm happy to know the two of you getting along so well."

"Me too, Mom. So... can I call you back, say thirty or forty minutes?" Coraline said she couldn't hold back for much longer. She wanted to be loud. She wanted to ride the shit out of her son and howl at the moon while doing it!

"Your father wanted to invite Denis over tonight, and we can grill out; you and I can chat while Teagan and Denis watch the boxing match. Yet, we understand if he doesn't. I don't know what happened to him; however, something traumatic has happened to him for Denis to be so guarded around everyone... it's troubling. So if he doesn't feel comfortable in coming, we can understand." Coraline held out her phone, so he could hear her mother, given that headset didn't have a speaker function.

"When's the match?" Coraline could see Denis' interest.

"Eight tonight," Arely in a matter-of-fact manner. She could see something was brewing behind her son's eyes.

"Who's fighting?" Coraline asked, seeing Denis's eyes focusing sharply on her.

"Lawrence Buckley vs. Tanner Berg, Teagan said it was for the heavyweight title." Nodding when Denis pointed at her cell phone. Unlocking her phone with her face for him, a little saddened when he removed his left hand from her womanhood. Noting how he was looking through her calendar, then opening up her memo app and writing asking to give him until five that evening to decide. "Yes, yes, of course, of course. I do hope he comes." Coraline looked to her clock, then back to Denis, knowing that would give her plenty of time to milk his cock for a second time before he had to make the call.

"I do too, Mom. Well, we're going to get back to our practice, so he knows these moves before he goes home." Tossing the phone aside after saying their goodbyes, noticing how Denis blindly put her phone on the nightstand when the hungry lioness stalked its prey, loving the feel of her breasts brushing up his chest. An impious purr rumbled deep in her chest as her lip glided along his chin before her velvety lips captured his. Feeling his grip tightening on her ass when her folds squeezed his cock as she rocked her hips forward. Watching his eyes roll back into his skull as she sucked him back in on her downward thrust. "You ready for your punishment, you naughty boy?"

"Oh, fuck," Denis moaned.

"That's what I like to hear," Coraline's eyes lit up in victory as her lips took her prize. Her eyes grew wide in shock and glee, for she knew what was about to come. She has been waiting for this moment. Her eyes fluttered; her smile grew to a satisfied grin as her son took hold of her ass as he anchored down as his piston hammered into her housing. So very glad they had sound poof walls to adjoining neighbors as her headboard thumbed in a rhythmic beat. "Yeah, you love your punishment, don't you?" Coraline asked in a sultry tone as she felt his outburst whining down, matching his pace with her recouped strength, her right index finger ran down the center of Denis' chest. As she rose once again to retake her throne. A throne, she might add, was about to get the filling she wanted.

******

Denis was standing in the guest bedroom a little past four-thirty. Watching the screen of the phone as he got dressed after he got a quick rise of his lower half while his birth mother enjoyed her shower. He knew his father was at work at the hospital. He just hoped his father saw in time. A smile graced his lips when his wait wasn't long.

"Hello, Denis, how's my boy?"

"Hey, Dad, how's work? Listen, I know you're at the hospital, but I was wondering if you could take your lunch at eight tonight?" Denis sent back.

"Why? What's on at eight tonight?"

"Lawrence Buckley vs. Tanner Berg title match!"

"Right, right, totally forgot about that since I couldn't get the night off."

"Well, Teagan, I told you about him; he invited me over to watch it tonight since I know you have to work, though you could watch some of it with us," Denis said, wondering what was happening on the other end of his message.

"Love to, Denis, but only if it's okay with your other grandparents. It is their house, and you are down there to get to know them."

"Yes, Dad, I know, I am giving them a chance. I've made it three days so far, though I would've been out here in two," Denis replied, wondering if that got a chuckle out of his father.

"So, the big question, father to son, how do you and your birth mother get along?"

"Torn."