All Comments on 'Soul Mates'

by payenbrant

Sort by:
  • 227 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wow! 😢

Sorry, after reading this wonderful story I seem to have something in my eyes. There are tears 😭 because of the depth of this story. Thank you for sharing.

- pal

BAnde53507BAnde53507over 5 years ago
Thank You

This story speaks directly to my hurts and fears. Because of my personal experiences, I have no faith a story such as this could actually come to pass, where two people choose each other over and over again. And that is the reason for my sorrow. As surely as we need air, water or food, we need Love. And of these things Love is the thing which eludes us the most. It stays just out of our grasp, taunting us with its promise. Such lives are very sad indeed. But your story provides me hope and some bit of solace, if even for a moment. My prayer is that I find someone who, with a world of temptation at her fingertips, chooses me over and over again.

xtchrxtchrover 5 years ago

I don't usually like or read werewolf/vampire stories. I almost quit this story a couple of times.

BUT this story was about two people who knew what Love is all about. They actually Loved each other. I thought the husband was a little nuts when he invited the werewolf over to talk to his wife and he wasn't going to be there! After some thinking about this, I finally figured out his reasons...and agree with them. The werewolf started out as your typical cocky villain BUT he changed to the point that I actually felt sorry for him to have to live without his 'soulmate'. Especially at the end when he helped her get close to her dead husband.

Thank you for one hell of an original and creative story.

cybojicybojiover 5 years ago
Came across this by accident

Powerful story with strong character. 5

GoesGruntGoesGruntalmost 5 years ago
Best Werewolf Story

Never read a better werewolf story, period.

Thanks for showing how the "soul mate compulsion" isn't much better than rape and both sides are victims, not lucky to have a magical romance.

XacksonXacksonalmost 5 years ago
The problem is...

And it’s with almost all werewolf stories, they’re not the ones that shift on the full moon like the old slashers, though I do like the pack mentality of it all, but the soulmates thing has always been a massive plot hole for the stories. If something happens you carry on alone for millennia, sometimes going mad to the point of being put down, others somehow survive their madness, get brought back into the pack for X reason and blamo, they get a new spulmate. Or a case like this, Freddy is nigh 300 years old, BEFORE he meets her. As I view soulmates, every choice you and they make up to the meeting all defines WHO they are when you finally meet them, gotta love the multiverse for that one.

Psycho17Psycho17almost 5 years ago
Enjoyed it !

Fantastic use of the word Zephyr

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Powerful stuff

It's almost biblical with it's message, the power of free will. I am humbled and captivated with your story, showing love on many sides. I wonder if you would get some decent feedback if this story was posted under the loving wives banner. Must say the most thought provocative story i have read in a long time.

steeltiger01steeltiger01almost 5 years ago

That was incredible. A beautifully crafted tale, with a sweet, true core.

Thank you for sharing your talents with us.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 4 years ago
A little gem of a story ...

Unusually poignant. Author is correct that love is indeed an act of will not a virus (like our culture would have you believe). Hope Fred finds somebody - he behaved honorably as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Bravo

Beautiful story, I am in tears!! I also enjoyed “Mine...Yours”. There is so much talent floating around on this website, it sometimes blows my mind. I have heard other writers talk about how a story won’t leave them alone. I tell you what, the mind of a writer, a story teller, is like a magical place to me. How you guys come up with these characters and stories fills me with a sense of wonder. And makes me feel dreadfully lacking in creativity. Agh. You have a gift, thanks for sharing it with us!

KNP

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I respect freedom of choice

wow.. this gives you something to think about. I was really in tears like you'd think I could relate to this personally hahaha. This was so good. I was actually upset with Beth at first but the more I thought about it the more I understood. It does suck to not have the freedom to choose. Because the love Fred is ordained to with a mate, Beth has already created with Jim. And she chose to create that love with him, couldn't you argue that their love is even stronger, just a thought. I also thought that Beth was in a way letting her freedom of choice limit her from a potentially greater love simply because she didn't choose it. I understood her logic though. Why risk the incredible love you've created with Jim for a dude that you don't even know if you like? I mean, she was so in love with Jim that after meeting with Fred she knew she wouldn't need to wonder 'what if' because she realized she already found her mate. It sucks Fred didn't have another option.

NitpicNitpicalmost 4 years ago
What

What a load of crap.

derGaertnerderGaertnerover 3 years ago

I'm sad that I couldnt give six stars. This is an awesome story and you told the story very well.

fucktheagedfucktheagedover 3 years ago

I tend not to like supernatural or paranormal stories but I was riveted to this. The underlying message and story. It was a great message of real love between 2 people who made it to the end despite everything 10*

AUM67AUM67about 3 years ago

Truly beautiful

LiterKnightLiterKnightalmost 3 years ago

That's just rude. I don't remember giving anyone permission to go after my feels that hard. But seriously, I really like this story, even if it's not the typical erotica on the site; it manages to evade some very common cliches, which is refreshing. But, damn, that epilogue is a shot straight to the heart.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So sweet and yet sad at the same time. I am SO GLAD she decided to stay with her husband who was her true soul mate. Excellent story.

JacktacularJacktacularover 2 years ago

Should have been loving wives, fucking awesome 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This was a true tear jerker and just a grand story.

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[02.11.22]

Tres Romantique!

11/10 Invisible Ninjas cutting Onions!!!!!

zonozzonozabout 1 year ago

Outstanding. After the stare down in the bar I expected some type of violent action between Frederick and Jim. But was pleasantly surprised at how two people obviously not unfamiliar with violence agreed on a peaceful solution their problem, and once decided, honored that decision in full. But once Jim was no longer Beth's soul mate Frederick was there once again to try to gain Beth for himself; still not having fully learned what true love is, but recognizing Jim and Beth's relationship as a good example, and indeed demonstrating he had some love in his heart by the way he assisted Beth in her effort to turn to Jim and put her arm around him before following him into the next chapter of their lives.

I could easily see a movie from this story.

alan_deealan_dee6 months ago

Quite an amazing but different story. Confusing at first yet when it all came together for me it was an absolute pleasure to read with an ending that is sad yet still lifts the spirit.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Was not expecting that. Powerful stuff. Especially that ending. A true loving wife and a true love. Simply beautiful. You don't usually see that in this category.

Sexty04131Sexty041314 months ago

One of the best stories I've read on literotica so far but then I like paranormal romances!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Sorry, the first time my wife says she’s falling in love with someone else she won’t be my wife for long. Well written but seems to skate past that fact quickly. Don’t understand how a man can just ignore that fact and stay. LM

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous