All Comments on 'Soul Service, Inc.'

by CQtRose

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
FiveWolvesFiveWolvesover 9 years ago
Nice

Creative and kind of adorable. Well written, too.

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 9 years ago
beautiful

Wow. That was wonderful. Thank you.

Wish we could have met more of Sweetie. Seems like she has an avatar to use in addition to being ship based?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I.m Impressed.

Has to be said, very different, fresh and funny. Loved it.

DeathAndTaxesDeathAndTaxesover 9 years ago
guffaw

That was f**king hilarious. I was literally snorting at various points. Best contest entry by FAR I've read so far, and I've been making my way through the list. I'll be sure to check out your other stories. :)

stlgoddessfreyastlgoddessfreyaover 9 years ago
Original, Hilarious, and Hot

Fantastic, entertaining story, both well-imagined and well-realized. The only thing I wanted was for SWETI's dialogue to be easier to tell apart from Rose's when she wasn't speaking out loud.

bearsladybearsladyover 9 years ago
Absolutely awesome!

I laughed my ass off through this. Highly entertaining!! Why can I picture the 20 yr reunion of the college boys and they're STILL high fiving each other over the hot naked chick they triple-teamed that Hallow-weenie!

AMoveableBeastAMoveableBeastover 9 years ago

Wonderfully original and fantastically entertaining. There's some spots with tin dialogue here where you stumble a bit and find yourself just on the wrong side

of clever, but they're easily outpaced by the gold.

Inventive, engrossing, and, at times, masterfully done. Very impressed. Five stars. Will look for further stuff from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very good read

Did she get the suit clean ?

LaRascasseLaRascasseover 9 years ago
Refreshing

This story would do so well in the Humor section. The cyberpunk atmosphere was well laid and grim to start with the words about an AI taking a life and that effortlessly segued into a hilarious frat party sex romp.

Happy Hollow Weenie for sure. 5 stars.

cittrancittranover 9 years ago
I lol'ed @ the creative Greek

A frat house named DIK, and a sorority named SEX.

TamLin01TamLin01over 9 years ago

Funny, actually. And a little bit cute. Fish out of water humor tends to strike me as smug and self-satisfied--oh my, look how clever I am with my subversive, deadpan take on everyday things. And...yeah, there's a little of that here. But If it gets laughs that's what counts.

There's one prominent, if ultimately not that importan,t problem, though: Why all this "soul" delivery business in the first place? It's an all right idea, but it doesn't really add anything, does it? The story demands only that she be marooned on the planet. Her mission could have been anything at all and it wouldn't have made a difference, so why bother with such a needlessly elaborate setup? I guess it provides an interesting title, but mostly it's words we didn't need.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
funny as hell

Thanks for the effort!

tangledweedtangledweedover 5 years ago
Wish she had built more of a Literotica library before moving on.

I just ran across the small library on Literotica of CQtRose because of a recommendation from on of my favorites and it is a shame that it is so small. She does have a smashmouth account (see her bio for details) where she has a lot more self published work to buy and judging by what she has submitted here they would be worth the few dollars they cost.

Her few stories here are smart, funny and with an charmingly original sexy way about them. This particular little tongue in cheek farce feels like it would work as a plot for the old Lucy show, if Lucy was a nymphomaniac alien ex-soldier. A lot of cliches that don't feel like them as she takes us for an entertaining ride.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous