Soul Snatcher Ch. 01

Story Info
A fellatrix awakens her love of blowjobs.
3.6k words
4.66
16.1k
36

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucia couldn't deny that her friends had warned her against renting an apartment in the bad part of the city. Convinced that they were being racist, and that the article she read about gentrification in the up and coming neighborhood meant she would have a sweet deal in a couple years, she did it anyway. They were right. It was a very bad neighborhood.

Lucia had hardly had much choice, even if she hadn't been convinced things would be fine. Having lost her full time job as a waitress due to the pandemic, money was extremely tight. Given her lack of family or friends in the area, she options were pretty much limited to the bad neighbourhood, or signing up to be roommates with some creep who would constantly offer to lower her rent for "favours". Not that she didn't consider that option. She had, but couldn't find an offer that didn't make her skin crawl.

So instead, Lucia had moved into the neighborhood her friends had warned her about. None of them had helped her move in, and non had visited. She found paying even the modest rent a struggle, since few places were hiring, and was forced to work part time shifts at a local dive bar. To get even that job, she had been forced to accept the ogling and wandering hands of regular patrons and the bar owner - a big culture shock from her previous job at a swanky hotel restaurant. She could sense the day was coming that the owner would successfully corner her in the storeroom and dreaded he choice she would have to make.

Another culture shock that took some getting used to was the cat calling she now experienced on a daily basis. As a curvy girl with ample hips, ass, and tits that swayed and wiggled when she walked, Lucia had of course been on the receiving end of verbal encouragement and abuse since her teenage years. Now though, it was overt and omnipresent, and she was harassed by groups of mostly black men every single time she left her apartment. While good for her ego, she found it intimidating, especially after dark. However, she had learned from the comments that she was thick, had DSLs, and that she qualified as a PAWG - all of which were apparently very appealing to the local community.

One bright spot in her new life was her building's superintendent, Richard. Not only had he helped her move in on her first day, but he had hooked up her appliances and set up her door with an extra deadbolt lock. Even more endearing, he had once chased off a small group of teens who had followed her home after a night shift, and seen her safely to her apartment. She felt safe in his presence, and he in turn seemed to genuinely enjoy her company as well. He always seemed to be out on the front steps having a smoke when she came back from her shifts, and the two had struck up a burgeoning friendship, routinely chatting for an hour in the cool night air before she went to bed.

One such night, Richard invited Lucia to join him in his apartment to smoke a joint, and feeling comfortable with him, and craving the chill of a buzz before she headed to bed, Lucia accepted. Ten minutes later, she was settling onto a comfortable couch beside Richard, alternating hits off an extremely large joint. It had been a couple years since Lucia last partook in the devil's lettuce, and she found herself remembering the effect it had on her too late. Smoking pot made Lucia monstrously horny, and with no other outlet, she began to eyeball Richard with a new perspective.

Richard was in his mid-50s, tall, thin, and wiry with strong hands from years handyman work. His hair was graying at the fringes, and he wore the same mustache he probably grew in the 1980s. While not a conventionally good-looking man, Lucia had to admit that she found the combination of his age, looks, and laid back attitude attractive. Lucia nodded to herself. Given the chance, she decided, she would totally fuck Richard.

"God damn..." Richard muttered to himself. "This is some good weed." He took a deep hit and held his breath while he passed the joint back to Lucia. While she took her turn, he exhaled slowly and croaked, "Gonna have to find me a chickenhead to take care of me before bed."

Between the weed and his words, Lucia began to giggle uncontrollably. "Chickenhead?" she asked between chuckles. "What's a chickenhead?"

Richard joined her laugh. "Oh shit." he replied. "I don't think I meant to say that shit out loud!"

Lucia laughed harder, but stuck to her guns. "What the hell is a chickenhead?" she asked.

Richard looked embarrassed, but finally shrugged and answered nonchalantly "A chickenhead is the kinda girl you get to come over and give you that good top when you high."

It took Lucia a moment to compute his response. When she did, her eyes grew wide, and she blurted out "You mean like a blowjob?"

Richard laughed again and nodded sagely in response. "Damn right. Nothing better in this world than getting some good sloppy top while you smoking up."

Lucia felt herself becoming soaking wet and suddenly pictured Richard naked on his cough watching some woman on her knees between his legs working his cock. She squirmed in her seat slightly with impatient arousal. "Wouldn't you rather fuck some nice pussy?" she asked pointedly.

Richard seemed to sober up slightly, and eyed her more closely, as if gauging her attractiveness for the first time. He smiled and shook his head slowly. "Not that I don't love to fuck," he replied, "but being this high, all I wanna do is lay back, vibe out, and get my big black dick sucked." She slouched down in his seat as he said this, spreading his legs wider and gesturing at his crotch, where for the first time Lucia noticed a sizable bugle.

Lucia bit her lip. While she had always enjoyed blowing boyfriends in the past, she generally treated it as foreplay. She couldn't even remember the last time she had sucked a guy off without being fucked in return. "You know girls that will just come over and suck you off? She asked, clearly curious. "What do they get out of it?"

Richard smiled. "Well lots of times I'll smoke them up, and they enjoy vibing out and sucking dick as much as I enjoy getting it." He went on, "And sometimes I toss 'em a few bucks for they trouble."

Never in her life had Lucia considered sucking dick for money, but suddenly, hearing Richard say it so casually, she found the idea a massive turn on. She chewed on her bottom lip as she contemplated Richards words, and looked up to find him watching her closely.

"You tempted to try it out ain't you?" Richard asked with a grin.

"I am." Lucia answered honestly with a mischievous smile.

"Well I ain't pushing you," Richard answered, "but you sexy as fuck and I sure as hell wouldn't say no neither."

"Well..."Lucia pondered out loud, "you did just smoke me up for free." She licked her lips. "I want to pay you back."

"Shit girl." he replied. "Then crawl yo ass over here and get to work!"

Hands shaking with nerves, Lucia did just that, lowering herself to the floor and crawling on all fours towards Richard. She was intensely turned on knowing he was leering at her, and enjoyed making him wait as she slowly approached, shaking her round ass from side to side.

"You do got that white girl booty tho." Richard muttered as he watched her. She saw him rub the growing bulge in his sweatpants.

Inspired, Lucia spun around slowly, and twerked her ample ass at him for a moment, feeling its meat bounce inside her tight leggings. Past (white) boyfriends had made her feel self conscious about the size of her butt, and the width of her hips. She found it totally arousing knowing that Richard was loving the view. She glanced back over her shoulder and smiled as she saw Richard lift his ass from the couch and pull off his pants, revealing a pair of boxers through which he continued to massage his massive bulge.

Luica licked her lips as her gaze was drawn to Richard's crotch. She had never been with a black man before, though obviously she had heard the rumours about their size. She could already tell, even through the fabric of his boxers, that Richard was bigger than any guy she had been with before. She reached a hand between her legs and moaned as she rubbed her clit through her pants, arching her back and tilting her pussy towards Richard so he could see her touch herself.

"Com'ere and suck this big black cock." Richard ordered, a husky tone entering his voice as his arousal increased.

Unable to resist any longer, Lucia turned around and crawled over, taking her place between Richard's knees. She ran her hands up his thighs with her fingernails, teasing him. Despite the pot she had smoked, she found her mouth watering at the thought of unleashing Richard's cock. She licked her lips, making them shimmer in the low light of the apartment. Leaning in, she pressed her face, nose first, into the bulge in Richard's shorts. She nuzzled her cheek against his hardening cock, smelling his musky, manly scent.

Richard groaned. "God damn girl you a tease." he said.

Lucia grinned mischievously up at him, and began to kiss and suck his shaft through the fabric of his shorts. Richard simply closed his eyes and let out a long, low, moan. As Lucia kissed down his length, she was unable to discover his true size, as his cock dropped away over his balls inside his shorts. The fact that he was long enough for his cock head to disappear excited her immensely.

Impatient for the big reveal, Lucia kissed her way back up to Richard's taught stomach, licking him playfully. She paused, looking up and making eye contact, while her fingertips hooked into the waist band of his shorts. Richard held her gaze and lifted his ass again, smirking as he watched her facial expression while she slowly side down his shorts. Her eyebrows raised as the waistband passed the base, and inch after inch of his shaft was revealed. She gasped aloud as she saw his balls flop out, and still had not uncovered his head. With a final tug, she pulled his shorts past his knees, and marveled at the full extent of his revealed member.

"Holy shit." Lucia whispered, staring at it. "Holy fucking shit."

Richard laughed. "This can't be yo first black dick is it baby?"

Lucia looked up and nodded before returning her gaze to his still semi-flaccid meat. "Its so... big." she cooed.

"Shit girl, I ain't even that big." Richard replied. "I barely top eight inches. Some brothas walking around out there with ten inch coke cans in they pants."

He must be exaggerating, Lucia thought, sizing up his cock. Though not yet fully hard, she got the sense that his dick matches his body type, long and thin in appearance, though she guessed he was as thick or thicker than any guy she had previously been with. Unable to wait any longer, Lucia leaned in an stuck out her tongue, already dripping with saliva. She licked from his tip to his base, all along the top side of his shaft so that it shone with moisture.

"Yeah girl." Richard encouraged her. "Get that dick hard."

Taking that as a challenge, Lucia hefted him by the base, lifting his head up towards her lips. Perhaps it was just due to leverage and his length, but Lucia marveled at the weight of him in her hand, feeling so much heavier and more substantial than past partners. She had never measured, but she assumed her previous cocks had been fairly average size, around six inches long and of varying girth. His balls too, looked bigger, dangling from his sack that had distended with age so that they rested on the couch cushion. Tilting her head like a curious dog, Lucia contemplated his balls for a moment before leaning in to tease them.

Resting his shaft across her forehead like a shelf, Lucia leaned in and scooped up his balls in her hand, forming a ring around his sack and pulling them towards her mouth. Opening wide, she began to slather them with her tongue, alternating licks, kisses, and gentle sucking.

"Mmmm. That feels great." Richard encouraged as she worshiped his balls. "My usual chickenheads never play wit my balls."

Lucia felt a surge of pride that she was already off to a good start. While it had never been her favourite sexual activity, Lucia had been told in the past that she gave good head, though she had never been certain guys weren't lying. Richard's words seemed to validate those previous compliments, and she continued her work on his balls with renewed enthusiasm. In response, she felt his cock begin to twitch and move against her face, as it stiffened and filled with blood.

Feeling his cock harden, Lucia decided it was time to investigate his full size, and get down to business. Reaching up, she took him by the base of the shaft again, and using his cock like a club, began to slap it against her face. *Twack thwack thwack* the sound of his cock on her face was audible, and she felt him stiffen further in her grip. Sitting up, she took a look at his now full sized erection, and smiled with awe.

As she suspected, Richard's cock was not that much thicker than previous guys she had been with, though it was easily two inches longer. He was circumcised, with a head of similar girth to his shaft, which had a pronounced downwards curve. Lucia lifted it to her lips, and planted several small kisses on the tip. Richard watched her closely as she began to lick, kiss and make out with the head, even running her tongue all along the length of his underside. Working her way back to the head, she paused at made eye contact with a smile.

"Suck that dick, baby." Richard ordered her at last. "Show me what dat mouth do."

Feeling very buzzed and relaxed, Lucia grinned up at him and by way of reply merely opened her mouth and engulfed his cock. To her own surprise, and perhaps thanks to her ultra-relaxed state of mind, she sank him deep almost immediately, feeling his tip briefly enter her throat. She held him there, three quarters buried in her mouth, and worked her tongue over the underside of his shaft again, sweeping it side to side. Richard groaned and shifted in his seat, obviously enjoying the sensation.

Slowly, Lucia settled into the groove of sucking this new cock for the first time. Getting used to its length, she began to use her hands in time with her mouth, bobbing and stroking, gliding her hands up and down his length in time with her lips. Her mouth watered profusely, lubricating his entire shaft and even his balls as her spit ran freely. She teased his balls with a free hand while she worked his cock, moaning softly with her own arousal as she worshiped him.

Stoned and in the zone, Lucia found herself sucking Richard's cock much more sloppily than she ever had before. She slurped audibly up and down his shaft, drooling to the point that her hand became soaked and little rivers of spit ran down her forearm. The cushion under Richard grew dark and wet, not that he seemed to mind. She looked up and made eye contact, reveling in the glazed look he returned, totally losing himself in the pleasure of her mouth.

After what seemed like an age, but was probably fifteen minutes, Lucia was shaken out of her reverie by the feeling of Richard's hands on her face. As one hand tilted her chin upwards till she met his gaze, the other played with her hair. "Deeper." Richard grunted softly. "Take it all girl."

Lucia was not a complete stranger to deep throat, or so she thought. She had often taken partners to the hilt in the past. However, the length of Richard's cock made her realize that true deep throat meant taking the cock into her throat itself, and not just engulfing its entirely in her large mouth. She stroked his length as she thought, gauging the possibility. She looked up at Richard. "I might need your help." she said.

"I gotchu." Richard replied. With both hands he briefly seized her hair in a strong grip before releasing and playing with it again. "You'll get it down girl."

Reassured and wanting to challenge herself to take a real large cock all the way to the root, Lucia returned to suck his cock, taking him all the way to the edge of her throat and bobbing her head on it. She gagged slightly as she got used to the pressure, but continued to push her limits. After a few minutes of testing, she determined that she wouldn't be able to make the final plunge without help, and looked up to make eye contact with Richard, staying deep with his head poised at the entrance.

Taking her cue, Richard wrapped his fingers into her hair, and applied steady downwards pressure. Almost instantly, Lucia felt his cock pop into her throat. She gagged, but did not pull back, holding her depth and her eye contact with Richard. He moaned loudly, staring into her eyes as she held him deep, her lips inching forward to the base of his cock as he throat muscles contracted around his head with each soft gag. He released her hair, and Lucia remained with her cock buried in her throat, tears forming in her eyes as she stared up at him, bobbing her head slightly on his entire cock.

Finally, Lucia raised her head off his cock, gasping for air and leaving a slimy trail of saliva dangling from her lips. "That was amazing!" she panted with excitement. "I've never done that before."

Richard could only groan in response as Lucia plunged back down, taking advantage of his curve to smoothly throat his cock to the root on her own. Lucia gagged audibly as she bounced her throat on him, reveling in the newfound sensation. With her senses dulled from the weed, she was able to easily ignore the discomfort in her throat, and devote herself entirely to his pleasure. With her newfound skill, she began to alternate deepthroating and stroking while she sucked his cock, sloppily making love to him with her mouth.

Between the buzz and her lust and the single-minded focus, Lucia soon lost track of time, and like a mindless automaton set a smooth rhythm to her sucking. Her eyes watered as she took him down her throat again and again, her gag reflex subsiding as her throat stretched out. It wasn't until much later, nearly an hour after she planted her first kiss on his tip that she came to as she heard and felt Richard nearing his climax.

"Shit girl." Richard said through clenched teeth, the first words he had spoken in a long while. "You gonna catch this nut."

It suddenly dawned on Lucia that she hadn't considered what to do at the end of the blowjob. She was so used to blowjobs as foreplay that ended in sex that it had been years since she had to consider whether to spit or swallow. She knew there was only one right answer after spending an hour worshiping Richard's big cock. While she was never a big fan, she had swallowed cum once or twice before, and decided she could handle it again tonight.

As it turned out, while she considered her options, Richard had already made up his own mind. Just before he exploded, he reached out and once again took hold of Lucia's hair. To her surprise, he pulled her down, burying himself in her throat and holding her face tightly to his crotch. She restrained her desire to push away, and then felt his cock expand in her throat. Four, five, six times she felt it throb inside her, emptying his load right past her tonsils and into her belly without the need to swallow. Finally, he let her head go and Lucia pulled back, feeling is softening cock snake from her throat like a recoiling animal.

Lucia coughed twice, feeling like a wad of cum was caught in her throat. She tasted some as she coughed it up, and found it much sweeter than she remembered, and not at all unpleasant. As she caught her breath, she looked up to see the ruined remains of Richard staring awestruck at her and shaking his head slowly. "God... damn girl!" he muttered.

"Am I a chickenhead now?" Lucia rasped with a grin.

"Fuck no!" Richard replied vehemently. "That ain't no chickenhead dick sucking."

Lucia felt momentarily disappointed in herself, wondering what she had done wrong. She blushed for having assumed she would achieve status by sucking Richards cock, and looked away at the floor in shame. Richard reached out and gently turned her face back to meet his gaze.

12