All Comments on 'Soul Snatcher Ch. 01'

by gimmie_your_load

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
HeyAllHeyAllalmost 4 years ago

Another great story. Thank you.

heyall

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Welcome back!

visioneervisioneeralmost 4 years ago

Welcome back! Lit's favorite fellatrix has been away much too long, but this lovely and raunchy and wonderfully written story makes it okay. Is Richard going to invite some friends over for Chapter 2?

And you taught me a new term for weed: "devil's lettuce."

TonyZeeTonyZeealmost 4 years ago
Still the best!

You're still the best at writing these wonderful cocksucking narratives. It's nice to read something from you again and hot knowing that Lucia is still having at it, sucking cock and taking loads. Yum.

robertjohnrobertjohnalmost 4 years ago
A great story

A great cock-sucking story written by a lady who knows what she is talking about !

I hope you will write more - perhaps she services Richard on a regular basis, or maybe he puts the word around and she gets to serve as a chickenhead for some of the local guys.

unsure54unsure54almost 4 years ago
WELL-CUM Home

Great as usual. Where have you been? Hopefully getting inspiration for more stories.

Unsure54

CanadianMCanadianMalmost 4 years ago
Wonderful return

Well that was hot. Nice to see you back. Cant wait for chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

So great to read a new Lucia adventure! Many thanks to Literotica's hottest writer!

Kicker73Kicker73almost 4 years ago

I really like this better then Soul Snatcher number II. This was voluntary, and that made it much better.

Mr. FeelGoodMr. FeelGoodover 3 years ago

Welcome back! I love the new stories! This one is exactly the quality I have been missing. Reach out to me so we can catch up and collaborate again.

- Billy

Iona_of_st_kittsIona_of_st_kittsover 3 years ago
A kindred soul

Always nice to read stories from a kindred soul and fellow Canadian!!

OldnotDead71OldnotDead71about 3 years ago
Probably the best

description of cocksucking I've ever read. Nice to see you writing again. Please bring us more like this, so we can dream about being the recipient of your skills.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergimmie_your_load@gimmie_your_load
I am a Canadian woman with a passion for blowjobs. I love writing erotic fiction. My main area of interest is obviously fellatio, and I like to explore my submissive side. A common theme in my stories is a woman who is initially forced or coerced into sucking cock, but who fu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES