Soul Sucker Ch. 01-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I handed her the papers before sitting on the other side of her desk. "I need some help on this one. The autopsy shows a natural death, but the timing and the widow's behavior is suspect. I've picked up the investigation."

She read the autopsy summary. "You think the spouse might be a Black Widow?"

That was the term for a person who mates and kills their spouse for the money, and it's not as uncommon as you might think. The spouse is almost always a suspect, especially when big insurance payouts are involved. "Married four days, heavily insured, and he suddenly dies? It's a possibility."

She looked at her computer. "I can put this in my inbox and get to it in a few weeks, or?"

I rolled my eyes. "What kind of lunch can I buy you?"

She smiled. "Seafood Cobb Salad from Dock's Oyster Bar. I should have an answer by the time you get back here."

"Deal." I changed into my biking clothes and headed out into midtown traffic. I picked up her order, plus a lobster roll and fries for me. I went straight up to her office, ignoring the appreciative glances from the office ladies as I walked by in the tight shorts and jersey. "Mind if I eat here?"

"Not at all," she said as I unloaded her lunch.

When I finished my lunch, Doc was still working on the file and her salad. "Should I come back?"

"No need," she replied. "I'm not going to find anything definitive."

"What is your professional opinion?"

She took her glasses off. "Have you heard the stories recently about sudden cardiac arrest in young athletes?"

It was hard not to. From high school to professional sports, men with no previous history were dropping dead. "I've heard, but no cases like that came through me. The conspiracy theorists say it is a side effect of the Covid shots."

"Some are, but the health authorities are trying to minimize that. The truth is that the shots increase the risk of acute myocarditis and pericarditis among young males. The autopsy showed no evidence of that, though."

"So why did his heart stop?"

"We don't know," Doc replied. "The medical term is 'sudden death.' The WHO classifies it as occurring within 24 hours of the onset of symptoms. Others define it as death within an hour of collapse, death in the absence of a witness, or in the absence of a known or suspected condition that may predispose to fatal disease. It's rare in young adults, only 0.8 to 6.2 per 100,000 deaths. Michael Peterson had few known risk factors like advanced age, high body mass, diabetes, smoking, cardiac disease, or a bad diet. The only risk factors he showed were being male, stress, and physical activity."

"He died in his sleep," I said.

"Perhaps. These deaths are commonly associated with physical exertion, and the guy WAS on his honeymoon."

"The widow said she woke up to find him."

"I'm just saying the risks were higher during prolonged sexual activity, and they may not have recognized the onset of symptoms. We will likely never know the true cause of death."

Could this case be a nothing-burger? "How likely is it to have an inconclusive autopsy?"

"Among those with sudden death who are young, it's thirty to fifty percent in the studies I reviewed. The suspicion is that there is a hereditary aspect, but I'd need access to the family's medical histories to know more."

"His parents are dead," I told her. "I can look into why."

"Don't bother," she replied. "The time for that was before we issued the policy."

"Sorry to waste your time, Doc."

"Thanks for lunch, John." I bagged the garbage from lunch and tossed it in the can by the elevators so it wouldn't stink up her office. Heading back to my cubicle, I was leaning towards closing the case, but something wasn't right. It was just too convenient.

If Michael couldn't answer my suspicions, I'd have to dig into Jordyn Carter and the millions she stood to walk away with.

Chapter 5

Frances Dortmund's POV

Portmahomack, Modern Day Scotland

Monday, July 6, 847 A.D.

The first neighbors arrived early yesterday morning, coming to see the source of the smoke that filled the sky and lit the night. Only a few empty homes and a young, tear-stained woman greeted them. Most of the village had burned to the ground, including the church that collapsed on itself. Together, about two dozen of us gathered the dead and buried them.

I didn't weep for my father or my husband, nor any of my friends. A cold rage filled my heart, and my demon inside fed my need for bloodshed.

Most of the men left before dark, returning to their homes and families. A half-dozen, including two younger ones, stayed overnight to clean up and recover anything useful. They slept in the empty huts as I returned to the bloodstained bed the Viking raiders raped me on. I tossed a fur over the mess and grabbed blankets from my father's room to cover my nakedness.

Sleep did not come for me. Hours later, I heard the outside door creak open. My eyes opened wide as I listened to someone walking towards my room, trying hard not to make noise. "Let him come to us," the demon said into my head. "Expose your body to him, and I will do the rest."

"They are my friends," I objected.

"Friends announce themselves. Rapists and thieves sneak inside."

I couldn't argue with that logic. I'd had enough of rapists, and the fear spread through me. "Help me defend myself," I asked my new mental roommate.

"No. It is time you learn what I am, thus who you are forever." The demon mentally shoved me aside, leaving me able to watch and feel, but not direct my body. He made me toss the extra blankets aside, rolling onto my side to face the door in my nakedness.

It opened slowly, a single candle illuminating the entryway. I recognized the intruder as soon as he stuck his head in; it was Connor, a farmer's kid from the next village to our south. The left side of his face was full of burn scars from an accident when he was a baby. He was a good man, but his deformity brought him much teasing. His family had little money, and the combination made it so he would have a hard time marrying a decent woman.

He froze and his eyes went wide when he saw I was awake and staring back at him. His jaw dropped as he saw my full breasts displayed in the dim candlelight, the patch of hair covering my moistening sex, and my pale skin exposed. The demon's possession had healed me from the rape and the stab wounds, leaving no trace of my trauma, and my beauty surpassed that of my wedding day. A fur could hide the blood on my bed from the rape, but not the smell. I'd hid the extent of my experience from them. "Frances, you are awake," he managed to stammer out.

"I was waiting for someone to come to me, Connor," I whispered seductively. He took a few steps in, stopping to close the door behind him. "Only you still desire me. Do you like what you see?"

"You're so beautiful," he whispered back.

"And I need a man now more than ever," I told him. "I'm not just a widow. I was raped right here on my wedding bed by those northern raiders. I might even be carrying the bastard child of one of those monsters. I saw how the others looked at me, knowing I'd given my purity without a fight. I'm a Viking whore now, Connor. My shame is beyond measure."

"I would marry you," he told me. "I can keep you safe."

I thought he was brave to say that, but my demon side laughed at him. "Safe? My husband was ten times the man you are, a seasoned soldier, and he couldn't keep me safe." I watched the conversation helplessly from my mental prison. The demon raised one of my knees, allowing my ready sex to flower as he stared at it, glistening in the candlelight. The demon wanted sex, and I couldn't stop him from pushing my body that way. "Perhaps you can keep me warm and give me more than those men did. I found pleasure in a gang rape, and you can do better."

"I can do that," he replied with a smile. He pulled off his tunic, exposing his teen body still bulking up from the hard farm work. He untied the leather thong and dropped his trousers. His cock sprung out from under them, already hard and ready for me.

I rolled onto my back, spreading my legs as he crawled between them. I grabbed his cock, guiding it to my core and moaning like a whore as he pushed inside. "Make love to me, Connor," I said as my ankles crossed behind his thighs. I pulled him forward as his thick cock stretched me.

"Fuck, lass," he said as he bottomed out. "It's better than I imagined. I'm going to cum."

"Stay still and let it pass," I told him. He did, eventually starting to move again.

I didn't have control of the encounter, but I could feel everything. It was pleasure beyond measure, pleasure I'd never experienced before. "It feels so good," I confessed.

"You are made for this," the demon answered. "Seducing males for me is your job. Do it well and often for me, and I'll let you live as you want. If you don't, I'll just take control and do it for you." My hips rolled as the mental conversation continued, and I felt myself squeezing his cock as he tried to withdraw. I pulled his head down into a kiss, our tongues exploring each other as he picked up speed.

Connor was getting close again, and he started to move faster. My demon wasn't ready for that yet; he liked being in control. I lifted a hip, rolling him onto his back and climbing back on him. I felt my hand grabbing his cock, squeezing the base until his urge passed. "Not yet," I said to him. I lined his tool up so I could sink down on him again, then began to roll my hips as he reached up to grab my breasts. The sensations were amazingly good, and I could feel the energy building low in my stomach. "What is happening?"

"Your reward for your obedience, should you continue to do so. I can take his soul at will, but I want you to enjoy this so you will do it for me willingly."

I was moving faster now, squeezing him tight as I pulled up then slamming down onto his length. "Oh, God," he said. "I'm going to blow."

"This is how I feed," the demon told me. I leaned forward as I felt something happening in my mouth. I ran my tongue over my teeth, feeling the sharp points as they descended into place. "You have to immobilize them before I take their soul. They will be unable to move or cry out, but they can still feel and will stay hard until they explode in you." I lowered my lips to his neck before opening them. I bit hard enough to draw blood, and he tried to push me away before his arms fell helpless to his side. I licked the wound clean. The taste of the blood made me want more, and I watched in fascination as the wound healed over to unmarked skin.

His cock swelled inside me as the rest of him lay helpless below me. His eyes showed his panic as I sat back, my hands on his chest as the fucking of his life continued.

"Time to show him what you truly are," the demon said with a laugh. I felt a pleasurable heat spread through my body. My hands grew claws, I felt horns grow from my head, and my breasts expanded and became highly sensitive. His eyes widened in fear.

I was riding him hard now, my hands rubbing and pinching my nipples to increase the pleasure coursing through my body. I went faster and faster as he laid helpless. Only the liquid squelch and the smash of my hips onto him could be heard.

The energy building in my female parts grew stronger, pulsing with every stroke. My mouth opened in a silent scream as it burst forth, exploding inside me into waves of pleasure and sensation. My pussy clenched down, demanding Connor's seed, and he complied. I felt the hot cum spraying inside me as the energy reached its peak. The demon cackled in glee as a burst of energy moved into me.

It was too much pleasure to handle. The last thing I remembered was falling forward.

When I woke, my body had returned to its new normal. The demon's presence was reduced; I could tell he was still in my head, but he was satisfied for now, and I had control again. The candle Connor brought in was shorter, and my suitor was cool and unmoving beneath me. I rolled off him; he wasn't breathing, and his eyes were open and glazed over.

I'd seen enough of that look to know. I'd seen the terror in his eyes as his soul was sucked into me with his seed.

My heart sank as I realized what I had done. He was dead because of me. I could tell myself that I wasn't in control, that the demon did it, but why was the demon in my head?

I invited him inside. I started to rage against him. "I invited you in so I could have my revenge!"

He laughed at me. "And we shall have it, for I will keep my side of the bargain. Your enemies are mine, and we will consume their souls. You just saw what it takes to do that, and you will do it again and again until you have your revenge. That was my promise to you. You will keep your promise to me."

"Connor was an innocent boy!"

"Connor came here to fuck you, and he did. You promised to obey and serve me in all things, and so you shall."

"I can't do this!"

"You WILL do it. If you displease me?" I felt the heat from the bed, but there was no fire. Instead, my body was overcome by pain. It felt like my skin was roasting and splitting in the heat. I opened my mouth to scream, and nothing came out. As quickly as it came on, the pain ended. "Fight my will and you will suffer. In the end, you will do my will forever." His voice faded from my head as I recovered from the pain.

I looked around and started to panic. I couldn't be here when the others awake. His friends would find him and blame me. They'd probably think I was cursed, and they would be right. Their eyes barely hid their suspicions about the raid, since I was the only survivor, and without a scratch at that. It wasn't a stretch to think I'd made a deal with them.

I quickly packed some clothes and food, then snuck outside. No one was stirring in the middle of night as I made my way to where the horses were. I untied Connor's horse and climbed on, leading him west along the coast as quietly as I could. With the moon high and my vision enhanced, I pushed him to a gallop as soon as we were far enough not to wake the others.

The Viking raiders were in the far north, near the Orkney Islands. It would take me six days to reach their camp by land, since I had to go around every village along the way.

I seduced and killed two travelers along the trail. The demon was ravenous, and they were in the wrong place at the wrong time. He took over my body both times, luring them off the trail with a lustful glance and a flash of skin. I couldn't stop it, nor could I escape the condemnation in their eyes. I was murdering innocents because of my choices.

It didn't help my guilty conscience to find such pleasure in the act of taking their lives. The demon didn't care; I was merely a tool for him to exist in this world.

I'd made a bargain with the Devil, though, and it was time to hold him to his side of the bargain. My hatred drove me onward. I wanted those Vikings to suffer and die, and I wanted to be the one in control when it happened. It wasn't enough to watch it, I wanted to take their lives myself. For that, I had to learn to use the powers the demon had given me.

The shift to my true succubus form was easy, and the demon taught me how to move, fly, and hunt with it. My senses were far sharper than before. I'd hunt stags or rabbits from the air each night, flying back to the horse and the fire I'd prepared to feast.

The demon had millennia of knowledge he shared with my mind. I could speak dozens of languages fluently. I knew how to survive on sea and land, predict the weather, and read people like a fortune teller. My demon master knew I had to be able to move anywhere and be anything to survive.

I learned how to make my body change in appearance at will. "You can make yourself appear to be anyone you've seen or imagined. Think about your new body, and I'll change you to become it. The only restriction is that you must remain female. Once your body is done, think about your clothing, and I'll make that appear as well. Nothing is beyond you with me inside you."

The final day of traveling, I made myself into the shape of my enemy. I grew taller and more muscled, my hair turned white and was braided to the small of my back, and my complexion was fair. My clothes became the furs and leathers of a Viking female.

I saw the fires of their settlement in the distance and urged my horse forward. I would have my revenge.

Chapter 6

Ingrid Anderson (Frances Dortmund's) POV

One Wynkoop Plaza, Denver, Colorado

Monday, August 8, 2022

I walked into the kitchen wearing my robe, fresh from the shower after my morning workout. Lana was busy cooking breakfast. Her blonde hair was pulled back in a ponytail, and she was wearing booty shorts and a t-shirt with an apron over it. "Morning, Mom!"

I kissed her head while she cooked the bacon. "How are you feeling this morning?"

"Sore," she confessed. "Yesterday was a workout I'm not used to."

"It was fun, though." On Sunday we had climbing lessons all day at a school west of town. My Ingrid form was well suited for climbing, tall and thin but strong. I'd picked up the techniques rapidly, while my buxom daughter carried more weight on her frame. "Today you're just watching, so it won't be so bad."

She put the bacon on the plates next to the eggs and toast. "Don't fall, Mom. I'm not sure these arms can hold you today."

I carried two plates to the table as Lonnie came in. My adopted son and Lana's twin, he turned heads in any room he entered thanks to his Ukrainian heritage. His blonde hair was close-cropped on the sides, he had the same striking sky-blue eyes, and a strong jaw and face. He was lean like a runner with broad shoulders and a narrow waist on his six-foot-two frame. He looked tired, likely from the late night. "Morning, Mom, sis," he said as we walked to the table.

"Grab the juice and milk," I told him as I set the plate down. Breakfast was often the only meal my family ate together due to our different jobs. Lana spent most of her time in the office, doing her lawyer and accounting magic to move my money around without attracting attention. Lonnie spent about half his time here maintaining my identities, and a lot of time on the road doing background on my targets. He was very good at his job, having spent a dozen years working for the Central Intelligence Agency creating identities for their spy operations overseas.

Lana brought her plate to the table, then hung up her apron and sat down. "You got in late last night," she teased her brother.

"Work related," he said with a grin.

"You still fucked the shit out of her, right?"

He chuckled. "Of course. We are meeting for dinner tonight. It may take a week or so to get her to trust me enough to open up about her work, and for me to access her work laptop from her apartment. The things I do for you, Mom."

"It's torture, I know. She's probably twenty-four and hot as hell?" None of us were above sleeping with someone to gain access to information or resources. My children swore off other relationships, but they enjoyed the sex almost as much as I did.

"Well, yeah, but that doesn't make it a sacrifice." He grinned as he sipped his juice, and I rolled my eyes. "Landon Street's legitimate crypto business isn't hard to find out about. The real money is in his illegal activities on his Emirates-based exchange, which only a few know about."

"What do we know about Street Cryptocurrency Exchange on the legit side?"

"How much do you know about cryptocurrency?"

"Just what I've seen on the news," I replied. "People make up a digital money out of nothing, and treat it like it has value. It's private and mobile, though I hear rumors more regulation is coming."