Soul Sucker Ch. 01-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Terry set the tray down and handed me a diet coke. Although they liked beer and wine, they never drank around me after the struggles I'd had.

The ladies came out as soon as I'd sat down at the outdoor dining table. Mary was very attractive, with shoulder-length red hair, striking green eyes, and long legs. I stood up for the introductions; I could tell she was as relieved as I was that the blind date wasn't some troll. She had a nice smile despite how nervous she was.

I didn't come with any expectations beyond tonight, so I took the lead on the conversation early on while Terry grilled and Cathy prepared the rest of the meal. She'd had her arm twisted to come here just like me. "I understand she wants me to date again, but I'm not sure I'm ready," she confided. "I have enough stress in my life raising Heather on my own. I don't want to bring a man into my life and then have him break up with me six months later."

"I'm safe, then," I said. "How much did Cathy tell you about me?"

"She said you were retired Boston Police and worked with her husband, and she's known you since your college days."

"Yeah, she skipped a lot. I was married once, and it didn't go well. She didn't like how being a cop came first, and the divorce was contentious. Things spiraled down from there, and I ended up drunk and angry at the world. I might have ended it all if not for those two. They staged an intervention, got me into treatment, and helped me put my life back together."

"You're sober now?"

"Six years. It wasn't easy, but I'm getting by each day. Like you, I don't want a relationship because I don't think I can go through that again."

She raised her glass of lemonade to me. "I guess we can both enjoy the night without worries of further entanglements?"

"Absolutely," I said as I clinked my aluminum to her plastic. "I feel sorry for you. Growing up a Mets fan? That's child abuse in some states."

"And I wasn't born in time for the '69 Miracle Mets," she replied. "Three World Series since then, and only disappointment. Eventually, God will hear our prayers."

"I don't think it works that way." We enjoyed a nice meal on the warm evening, then used the pool and hot tub while watching the game. Mary was a lot of fun to be with, and there was some chemistry there we were trying to ignore.

Around the seventh inning, Terry was nowhere to be found when Cathy exited the hot tub and whispered something in Mary's ear. She blushed and looked down as she walked away. "Let me guess," I said. "She's heading to bed, but we can stay out here as long as we like."

"It was more like, 'We'll give you some privacy so you guys can have some fun.'" She slid next to me, her hand moving down my thigh. "I am having fun tonight. I like you despite my desire to see the matchmaker fail."

"So am I. You're a good woman, Mary. Too good for me."

She leaned in and kissed me. I deepened the kiss as she crawled into my lap. A minute later, I came up for air, moaning as her bikini-clad hips rubbed against my length. "I'm so damn horny right now," she told me. "It's been a long drought, and I need you to break it for me."

"I'm not your Mister Right. I don't know if I ever will be."

"It's been over six years, John. Six lonely years. I need this, and I think you want it."

I moved my hands up her side, moving around to the back to untie the string on her bikini top. She pulled it off and tossed it to the side of the tub as she leaned back. The cool breeze made them harden into points, which I attacked with my tongue and lips. She moaned in pleasure as I teased them, and she wiggled in my lap as I untied her bottoms as well. "Lie back," I told her as I tossed the bottoms next to the top.

She barely held back a scream when my tongue met her swollen sex. I couldn't make up for six years of celibacy, but I gave it a shot. I brought her off three times in ten minutes, the last time causing her to scream into a towel to keep from waking the neighbors. She was still quivering as I pulled her back to my lap. "My God, you're good," she whispered into my ear. Her lips were planted on top of my hard cock, only a little nylon in the way. "Do you have protection?"

"No. I didn't expect this to happen."

"Next time, bring some along." She slid down my body, kneeling in front of me as she grabbed the bottom of my suit. I raised my hips and let her pull the trunks down. "Your turn. Sit on the edge for me."

I sat up with my cock bouncing in her face. She grabbed it with one hand, staring at it as she moved closer. "Very nice. It's bigger around than the only other one I've seen. I don't know if I can handle it."

"I'm sure you'll be fine."

She did more than fine. Attitude and enthusiasm are more important than technique. I gave her encouraging moans, and asked her to do some things she probably hadn't done with her husband. Through it all, she maintained eye contact and tried her best to make it good for me. It was a far better experience than the girls who are just trying to get it over with.

"I'm almost there," I told her when I felt my balls begin to tighten. She backed off and stroked me with her hand, watching as the milky strands shot out to cover her neck and boobs. She was watching it drip down as I slid back next to her. "Thank you for that," I told her.

"I enjoyed it," she replied. She rinsed off my seed and climbed back on my lap. "It's getting late. I have to get home and pay the babysitter."

"Can I see you again?"

"I'd like that. Cathy can give you my number." She stood up, her body tempting me for more. "Stay here. If you followed me inside, I don't know if I could resist another round."

I watched her pull her bikini bottoms up over her taut ass. She worked out, that was certain. "If I followed you inside, I definitely couldn't resist you."

She finished dressing and toweling off, then pulled on her denim shorts and T-shirt. She leaned over and kissed me. "Thank you, John."

"Have a good evening, Mary."

I watched her walk away, then heard her car start. I got out of the tub and used the outdoor shower to rinse, then wrapped a towel around my waist. I went back into the dark house, making my way to the guest bedroom. "Break her heart and I'll neuter you," Cathy said from the kitchen.

I turned to look at her. "She'll realize I'm not good enough and break it off herself," I replied. "She's too good for me."

"Quit selling yourself short, John. You're a good man who has been through a lot. Let that stuff go and start living again."

"Yes, Mom." I closed the bedroom door and was asleep minutes later. The train leaves early, after all.