Soul Survivor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I spent six months undercover at a strip club," she moaned. "That was when I worked for the FBI. Human trafficking case, and the things I did for this country. Mmm, wonderful and the best time of my life. I took down the head of the organization all by myself. Pillowtalk is the bane of powerful men. Hey, look, I got three fingers inside, and I'm ready for the toy. Keep watching; this is the best part."

Gisella pressed the tip of the plumb-shaped toy against the entrance and I watched it expand to accommodate the unyielding material. Her mouth formed a wide O shape as the plug popped inside her ass.

"Consider it a promissory note for later," Gisella said as she touched the activation stud for the plug's vibrator feature. "Unn... that always feels great."

I rolled her back onto her back, gripped Gisella by her ankles, pulled them apart, and slid inside of her without the need of my hands. My plan was simple, fuck this bitch until she screamed. Were her handlers listening in or possibly even watching via some high-tech low-light camera?

"Enjoy the show, boys; this slut is mine."

"Completely."

I savored my first taste of her pussy as I let my cock glide into her soaked slit. My gaze locked onto her as I moved my hips. My pace increased, as did the force behind each thrust of my hips. Gisella's voice grew louder by the second. Her legs quivered, and I stopped cold with my erection buried in her.

"Huh, what did I do wrong?"

"You are getting close; time to slow our roll. Savor this moment; the priestesses of Bastet taught me patience when it came to lovemaking." That's when it happened. Gisella touched the spot between her breasts, her throat, and then her forehead, just as the followers of Bastet. "Son of a bitch! I'm so fucking stupid. Your over-the-top sensuality, the way you circled the bed before lying down, and a hundred other things I missed. When did you slip out of your bonds? Nevermind."

"Shut up and fuck me."

"Fine by me," I said as I rolled her onto her belly and upped my game. "Ass up, head down, let's do this right."

"Now, that is what I'm talking about," Gisella growled. "Give it to me, daddy."

Once more, my erection was poised to penetrate. "Back up if you want it so bad."

Gisella purred, adjusted her hips a smidge, and pushed almost glacially until our bodies met. I felt her body quiver when my hands settled onto her ass cheeks. The vibration from the toy began its work immediately as I started moving. Gisella bit into the pillow to stifle her cries. While the power may be off, her voice would carry to the other agents on this floor now that the white sound generators were silent. Gisella wasn't idle; she thrust her hips back the best she could to show how badly she wanted another orgasm. The combination of the darkness, the toy, and my cock drove her over the edge in short order.

"Damn, I needed that," Gisella said. "What now?"

"This," I replied as I pulled out, grabbed a nearby chair, and placed it with its back on the floor. "Come over here and follow my instructions. A friend did this little trick on his girlfriend."

Gisella lay prone, rolled onto her shoulders with her feet pointed at the ceiling when I pushed the chair towards her to support her back. Gisella grabbed the upper chair legs for handholds and spread her legs as wide as possible.

"I feel completely exposed."

"That's the point, ready, here I come."

My cock slid back in, and Gisella released a startled cry as I began moving again. Was it me, or did the penetration feel deeper like this? The trick was to keep a steady pace without thrusting too hard, or else I would topple Gisella from her perch. If secrecy or subtly had been our mutual goal, we failed miserably. Both of us were cursing, shouting, and making enough noise to wake the dead. The vibrations from the toy were affecting me almost as much as Gisella.

"Getting close," I said through clenched teeth.

"Come for me," Gisella begged, and I did. The buildup had been worth it, as my orgasm left me breathless and seeing spots. Gisella disentangled herself and leaned against the foot of one of the beds. We took a short break to pee, and wash up a bit before continuing. I had to guide her wherever she wanted, but that took little effort. Gisella was as sex-starved as I was, and it wasn't long before she gripped the foot of a bed with me behind her. That luscious ass of hers demanded a little attention. I cupped my hand and brought it down hard.

Crack!

Syllables erupted from her lips, but they weren't English, but I did recognize the language used by the followers of Bastet, the tongue of Ulthar. There was no hiding that she had infiltrated one of the most clandestine organizations on the planet, next to the Obsidian Order. Those guys ate, breathed, and dreamt paranoia like no one else. The question was, had Gisella done it on orders from the high priestess, or was she an outcast? It wasn't for me to judge her actions or motivations. She had risked everything to fuck me, and I would return the favor. The rhythmic slapping as our bodies met brought back memories of the first time Nastya and I got together. Wistful emotions bubbled up, and my hand tenderly stroked Gisella's hair. Damn it, man, she isn't Nastya, I chastised myself. I disliked being emotionally vulnerable, but I was only human, after all.

"Unn feels so damn good," Gisella whimpered as she began thrusting against me. "You are pretty good at this, daddy."

Her other asscheek got spanked in response. Gisella cooed as the intensity slowly ramped up. Soon, she was on her back, my hand around her throat, and pinching off her air in a controlled manner. The timing couldn't have been better as her body spasmed, and I released my grip. Two orgasms merged, and the effect was far more potent than anything she had experienced so far. Gisella's back arched, and her scream echoed outward.

"That'll bring 'em coming," I joked. Gisella shook her head. "No, we are in total lockdown, aren't we?" She giggled and nodded. "So, you can make as much noise as you want and not worry about being discovered."

"Uh huh," Gisella replied breathlessly. "Are you ready to knock on my backdoor?"

"So eager to prove yourself, fine, you talked me into it," I said as I rolled Gisella onto her side and retrieved the toy. She surprised me again when she grabbed her upper leg and pulled until her knee nearly touched the side of her head. If that wasn't an invitation, I don't know what is. Even Nastya had never allowed me this particular privilege. I aimed and pushed slowly so as not to injure Gisella.

"That's it, nice and slow. I love that feeling as it yields to you. Mmm, almost there, just a little bit more and... wait, why did you stop?"

"Fuck," I cursed. The sound was soft and nearly drowned out by my pounding heart. The power was returning to the area. If I continued, I wouldn't stop until I busted a nut in her ass. I didn't want Gisella caught and exposed. "The power is coming back on."

"No. Damn it all to hell. How long?"

"Just enough time for a quick shower and clean clothes. Sit tight, and I'll get things ready."

I rummaged through the lockers in the next room, set out the clothes, started the shower, and led Gisella into the shower room. As I washed her back, she spoke.

"How did you survive the attack?"

I laughed and told her what she needed to know. "Always in control, I like that. Three years had passed since the big discovery, Nastya was out of my life, and I lived only to learn the ancient's secrets. I knew enough of engineering to marvel at the cyclopean stones and their perfect alignment. The cultist lured us into a false sense of security. She waited until Beltane to trigger the explosives. We used them to clear obstructions, and she used them to collapse the entire mine complex. The cultist used her time wisely, studied the geological weaknesses, and placed the charges while we slept. Just before noon, she triggered the explosion. Millions of tons of stone shifted and crushed everyone but me. I was the only one in the dome. I thought it was distant thunder at first until the cloud of dust rolled into the area, signaling my doom."

"They trapped you in the dome, but how did you get out?" Gisella asked as I cupped her breasts while I washed them. "Oh no, you can't distract me like that."

"I found a stairwell going down. That was how I got out."

"You were hundreds of feet below the ground, and you went further down?"

"Yep, I know it sounds insane, but let me explain. The explosion rocked the dome, and a hidden stone panel cracked, revealing the stairs."

"What is that look for?" Gisella asked as she faced me, dropped down, and took my erection into her mouth. "I can at least get you off. Continue, please."

"Each step was twenty feet across and deep, and it took quite a bit of maneuvering to move down safely. I gathered up supplies, food and water, and a light source. Though eventually, I wouldn't need it as conditions changed. Time became impossible to measure since my smart watch had been left topside. Climbing, eating, and sleeping became monotonous as the days blurred, and when my flashlight died, it became a nightmare shrouded in complete darkness. I remember waking with the sense of being suffocated more than once. At the time, I chalked it up to panic attacks. Can you blame me? My fears crept in, and I feared there wouldn't be a next step and I would fall forever. At some point, my sense of time vanished, and I entered what I think of as my zombie state. My memory is vague and unreliable at this point. Put simply, I do not remember much, and what I do, frankly, I don't believe."

"Anything concrete, anything at all?" Gisella asked after my cock popped out of her mouth. She slapped the side of her cheek with the tip and moaned. "Give a warning before you blow." Those were the last words from her for a while. Gisella used both hands to stroke my length while her tongue teased the tip.

"The surface of the stairs was deeply etched, which gave me hands and footholds. When I had a light, I knew what they represented, and uh afterward, my hands formed additional images in my mind." I stopped as the emotions overwhelmed me. "Then I fell. I was exhausted from a lack of food and a good night's sleep. My hand slipped, and my worst fears manifested until my back struck the water, which smelled and tasted of minerals. The undertow dragged me down, and the current pushed me through a volcanic tube. Just when I thought my lungs would burst, my body shot out and tumbled down a series of waterfalls. Lucky for me, they were relatively low-lying yet deep. In the end, I was battered and bruised, staring at the night sky. I wept when the clouds moved and revealed the moon. The temperature and water nearly finished what the current had failed to do."

Gisella's eyes were wide with confusion, so I continued. Though the action of her tongue and hands was distracting, in a good way, mind you.

"I know what you are thinking. How could I end up at the top of a series of waterfalls if my path led me deeper into the earth? I've researched and found a concept of mathematics called Noneuclidean Geometry. It is crazy shit. Try to imagine two parallel lines that keep equidistance yet cross. Yep. It hurt my head too. Despite going downward I was in fact climbing up to the top of one of the shield walls protecting the Sarnath Valley. A priest discovered me on his way back to his church. A parishioner called the priest to his home to give a dying relative last rites. If it weren't for him, I would have died of exposure. That stretch of road isn't well-frequented. The monastery that the priest called home had been built centuries earlier from the indigenous diorite and was a marvel. I think my fascination with the church saved my life and my sanity. Swallow."

I never got tired of hearing that sound. We had a few minutes to dry off, get dressed, and appear normal. Ha. I had just returned her toybox to its hiding spot when the first hints of proper illumination manifested. I joined Gisella in the cafeteria as the lockdown ended. We weren't the only ones dressed in fresh clothing. The agents agreed that nothing happened in the dark, and they would swear to that fact. No one spoke of the darkness, but instead, they theorized about how a state-of-the-art facility could suddenly glitch so severely that it trapped people without a failsafe. The illumination brightened until it returned to normal. Everyone but me reacted to being able to see again, and that is when Gisella gave me the look. You know, the one where she realized that the entire time we played, I had never once reached around blindly. My movements the whole time were precise, and she did that Spock thing again with her eyebrow.

"You son of a...."

"Sorry about the inconvenience Professor Pickman," a woman said as she and half a dozen men followed behind. "Had we known that one of our own was held incommunicado, we would have acted swifter. Are you ready to go?"

"I don't care what the fucking paperwork says; that man is not going anywhere," the tall, athletically built man blustered. "We need answers, and by God, I'm going to get them."

"No, you aren't," the woman replied. Did the temperature in the room plummet? "Professor Pickman is a citizen of the Principality of Ulthar and has been granted diplomatic immunity. Your actions could be seen as a threat to our sovereignty. I will remind you that Mr. Ang is an adjunct to the United Nations and a witness in this situation. Do you stand down, or do I escalate the situation?"

"I could ghost the lot of you and call it a terrible accident," the man growled, his cheeks reddening. I guessed he wasn't used to anyone telling him what to do, let alone a woman.

"Is that so," the Ulthar ambassador laughed. Ooh, she was pushing all his buttons and did not relent. "Why don't I get on my knees and blow you? Would that improve your mood? We are walking out of here now. Move or be moved, Director Adkinson."

I loved how he stammered, and the wind went out of his sails. He grumbled something and stepped out of the ambassador's way. She smiled, gestured, and headed for the elevator. Gisella and I stood and followed. When the Director gave Gisella the stink eye, she gave the excuse of making sure I left the building, and nothing happened that might be considered untoward. No one said a word until we entered the waiting limousine. The ambassador, the adjunct, Gisella, and I shared the backseat. Too late did the director realize that Gisella had not returned. We were through the gate and on Ulthar soil before the search began.

"Gisella, welcome home. Pickman, what did you find out?"

"I know what killed your daughter," I replied. "Why didn't you warn me?"

"Simple, your reaction to the news of her death had to appear genuine, which it was. So? What happened to my little girl?"

"Someone sent a Hound of Tindalos to hunt down and kill Nastya."

The ambassador's knees gave out, and I caught her as she fell. I tried to console her as she wept, but how do you deal with a child torn apart by that kind of evil? The why is as mysterious as the who. Someone well-versed in dark magic conjured and directed a primordial entity in a savage act of violence. Who had Nastya angered to receive such a horrific end? The truth was as harsh as the crime, we might never know, and that is a bitter pill to swallow.

"Gisella? Did you learn anything?"

"The black site is holding nearly a hundred people without due process for actions they can never prove, and no court of law has been brought in to charge a single offense. It isn't the only site, but I don't know the other locations. Their security is tight."

"I am glad the two of you are safe and sound. Let us remember Nastya, celebrate her life, and your return. Welcome home, Pickman."

Welcome home, indeed. My house was right on the border, far from the others, but still safely within the confines of Ulthar's domain. I was the only permanent male inhabitant of the community, and doubtless, there would not be another to take my place when I died. I missed Nastya, and I always would. I did not tell the ambassador everything I knew. I left out her daughter's greed, her anger, and how she murdered my brother. I had shed tears for Nastya, the hound had done its work, and that chapter had ended. On the bright side of things, I had the rest of my life to study and record the incredible history of Ulthar. Maybe one day I'd write a book; for now, it was time to heal, celebrate, and honor the living.

'Pickman, do not get too comfortable.'