All Comments on 'Soul to the Highest Bidder Ch. 04'

by FrumiousBandersnatch

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
canndcanndover 13 years ago

So does he want her or does he want her to 'entertain' these guys...? There seem to be mixed messages coming from him...and when do we find out why his eyes glow?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
very engrosing read

love the "back story". something tells me supernatural Were-human. doesn't need the sex right away

IzkaPlm18IzkaPlm18over 13 years ago
Okay...

I'm trying to figure something out right now lol.

But first... I LOVED this chapter!!! I have to admit...I just read all these chapters today (sorry) BUT I LOVE THE STORY so far!!! :)

Now... At first I thought he might be vamp, but I'm like duh he was out in sunlight... sooo now... is he a were? Or something else? :) I caught the fangs, glowing eyes, and the growl after leaving the party...

I hope you do not leave us waiting for long! I'll be sitting on the edge of my seat until I read the next chapter! :)

late2thepartylate2thepartyover 13 years ago
Wonderful reading

Please continue and quickly post more chapters on this storyline.

IzkaPlm18IzkaPlm18over 13 years ago
PLEASEEEE

Please continue with the next chapter to this? Pretty Pretty Pretty pleaseeeeeee :)

This one I keep thinking about and letting the story replay in my head soooo put me out of my misery and post another chapter soon?? :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

either were wolf or demon..soul to the highest bidder get it? i love this series keep it up! (:

angin_berhembusangin_berhembusover 13 years ago
this is a great story

I wish you can post the next chapter please?

MSNJMSNJover 13 years ago
WOW

This is a great story. I like how you make it seem that its just a normal male and female and you throw in the little hint on what's really going on with Mr. M. I read in your bio that you have things going on right now. Congrats on your good news. I hope you find the time to post soon. I hope Mr. M and Ms. Tanner get together. It seems she needs someone to luv her really luv her.

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
update

please

bad_girl69bad_girl69over 13 years ago
PLEASE

Please post another chapter soon!!! :) I've been waiting like a good girl for another chapter! :)

tanilctanilcabout 13 years ago

great story each chapter just gets better. cant wait to find out what is really going on. more please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Hope you finished the story. I would like to see how the characters take shape.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous