All Comments on 'Soulmate Siblings Ch. 02'

by Newwriter2012

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
redlion75redlion75about 11 years ago

would have been better to mention a 3 sibling in the 1st ch. plus that makes them triplets not twins.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Fucking hot

So sucking fucking hot. Just love it when I am up to my balls and tonsils in hot cunt. More and more please and soon. Cunt lapping sex maniac Lanc's, uk.

Newwriter2012Newwriter2012about 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks you for all your thoughts and comments.

Thanks again, everybody. I can't believe these stories are going over so well. Ch. 3-Part 1 will be written soon, I promise. Then two shortly after. Part 1 will be about Jack and his mother. Part 2 will be about Jasmine and Jade seducing their father. I think three will turn out well. Four will be my final installment in the series, but I will probably will revisit this world sometime in the future.

Anyway, thanks again for all your feedback and everything. See you in about a week.

P.S. For those you are wondering, Alex and Emma Ch. 2 will probably be here in about a month, I hope. Won't be much longer.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 11 years ago
So are they triplets or twins plus one.

Since all three were born at the same time that would make them triplets, but perhaps Jade was so different than Jack and Jasmine, and went to a different school,(hence flying home from school), they didn't think of her as part of the closeness that Jack and Jasmine had.

Anyway, it is a hot story.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

MY GOD, GET AN EDITOR! It would be a good story, but was it is written, it makes hard reading. Almost at times needing an interpreter.

I can't quite picture how Jade was sitting in the shower and she felt something wet and warm on her pussy. It was her sister licking her. Was Jade sitting upside down doing a kind of head stand? Then Jasmine says that she could tell by how wet Jade was that she was aroused. THE SHOWER WAS RUNNING, of course she was wet.

In chapter one you have Jasmine's measurements 34 30 34 and now Jade's are an identical 34 24 34. What kind of diet was Jasmine on where she could lose 4 inches from her waist in just a few days or less, or was it non stop sex with her doing all the work and not stopping for food.

juanviejojuanviejoabout 2 years ago

Digdaddyrich made some valid observations and I agree that it was hot, but Anonymous had the most valid point: "MY GOD GET AN EDITOR!" It was so replete with errors that I could barely give it THREE STARS...sorry.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNewwriter2012@Newwriter2012
98 Followers
Just a struggling writer needing to deal with a few fantasies

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES