Sounds Good Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her moans increased in volume, and in intensity. She began to pant. And then with a muffled groan, she came. Remarkably, it even sounded like she was trembling.

- That was incredible. she said. I can't believe you did that.

- Why wouldn't I?

- My turn, then. The next image showed her kneeling above me, bare-chested, with a grin on her face.

There was another passage of description, which I skimmed over, eager to move on, and see the next illustration.

I wasn't disappointed. It showed the whole bed, with Heather kneeling, breasts hanging beneath her, as she took my erection in one hand, and licked the purple crown.

The next render showed her taking my cock into her mouth.

The sounds were muted, but audible. Again - not over the top, or exaggerated. They sounded like ... well, like I imagined oral sex would sound like.

I came into a Kleenex, long before I (or Tristan) came in her mouth.

***

I replayed that scene several times, to make sure that I'd absorbed every detail. However wonderful Snogg's illustrations were, the game wasn't going to succeed if the sex scenes were awkward, or cringe-worthy.

By my third time through it, I was pretty sure: Patience's dialogue was fine, and Heather's voice acting was very effective.

I composed another audio critique.

The scene with Heather is remarkably good. The art is exceptional. The dialogue is fine, too, and I didn't mind the absence of options once the scene had begun.

The actress voicing Heather did a wonderful job. She was natural, and very appealing. Nothing struck me as exaggerated or awkward.

I've begun to understand that this game will not have a harem option. I'm not at all disappointed, though. It makes the whole situation seem so much more realistic. I'm already sure that I would play the game at least 5 times, to see the scenes for each roommate.

This is a very different kind of game - and I mean that in the best way. I don't understand why you haven't released the first few parts. I know that you don't have a Patreon page, or anything like that - how can you afford to do this? I guess I'm asking what your business plan is, or why you're doing things this way.

Keep up the great work!

***

Heard you audio revue wrote Mike, in a very brief email. Missing letters, misspelled words ... yep, that was Mike.

Patience sent a much longer answer a day later.

Hey Cyrano

Thanks for your latest critique.

You're right: there is no harem feature. That was part of our intent from the very beginning. The girls are aware, to a certain degree, of your status with the other roommates. They generally won't mess around with you if you're getting serious with one of their friends.

We thought that made more sense.

You mentioned our 'business model'. Well, it's fairly simple: we hope to produce one really good, complete game, before we decide if we want to do any more.

If we have a solid success under our belts, and we do want to continue, the three of us would have fewer qualms about asking for financial support.

Especially, though, we want to make certain that our first effort is as flawless as possible. You've already helped us enormously in that regard. Mike was certainly right about you. Every bug or glitch that we eliminate is a step in the direction we want to go.

Thanks again for your insights.

Patience

*****