Sounds Good Ch. 03: The Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Mrs. Hill, I'm gonna cum." Peter warned.

"Yes, cum for me, honey!" Diane smiled. She pulled back from him, and he let go of her tits mid-thrust. Still in rhythm of his pumping, Diane grabbed Peter's cock and began stroking it quickly, rolling his balls in her other hand while she went. "Cum on my face!" She commanded, spitting on his cock as encouragement while she continued pumping it.

That was all the encouragement Peter needed as he let loose a thick rope of cum that splattered directly across Diane's glasses. She kept encouraging him, and stroked him in time with his thrusts, as he came more and more. Two more shots splattered across her cheek, and a few hit her open, waiting mouth, decorating her ruby lips. Two last shots fell short and painted her tits, which made Diane smile. With his cock still twitching in her hand, Diane took off her glasses and looked up at Peter.

"Well, I think you've definitely earned that A." She looked at all the cum on her glasses and continued. "And I don't think you'll be going out to any parties anytime soon, either. Remember, spend your weekends studying, and I can take care of you." She lightly kissed the head of his cock, and he sank into the mattress as she rang the bell.

DING

Diane stood up from the bed and set the cum-splattered glasses on the desk for Peter to admire his work. Speaking of admiring his work, he watched as Diane wet a washcloth in the sink and stared wiping off the cum on her face. He noticed as she got all but some of it, a single drop left on her tits. Peter's cock twitched as he saw Diane notice the missed drop, wipe it up with her finger, and proceed to suck her finger clean. Diane didn't even realize what she was doing, but she loved the taste of his cum.

"Alright Pete, I'm going to wash up. You're welcome to use the shower upstairs, of course." With that, Diane slid her skirt down to her ankles and kicked it off, revealing to Peter a black thong that showed off her ass. Peter sat up as she walked into the bathroom.

"Thanks again, Mrs. Hill." He jokingly called after her. Diane shot him a wink over her shoulder, and blew a kiss. As he made his way upstairs, he heard the water running, and tried to imagine what might be in store for their next recording session.

12