Sounds Good Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With those words, Laura pushed me into one of our kitchen chairs. She dropped to her knees, between my legs, and swiftly undid the button on my pants.

Before I could do anything, she'd found my semi-erect cock, and pulled it out.

- I knew you liked me. she said, just before she took the head of my erection into her mouth.

She was sucking my cock. In the kitchen.

Then she drew back, to slide the straps of her striped shirt off her shoulders, exposing her amazing breasts. She pushed the shirt down to her waist.

- You can touch them - if you want.

They were glorious. I was fascinated by their size, their roundness, but also by her nipples. She had very large aureolas, dark pink in colour, covered with tiny little bumps. Her nipples were light brown - the colour difference made them stand out.

The next illustration showed Laura going down on me, her long hair draped over my thigh, while my hand tried to encompass one of her breasts, as if to weigh or help support it.

***

I replayed Laura's scene that same night (in real life). It was still pretty spectacular, even though I knew what was coming next.

Once again, Patience had surprised me. Once Laura agreed to go out with me, I'd been expecting a scene. But not in the kitchen. And when she reached into my pants ... well, I thought 'Cool - a handjob in the kitchen!'.

I was still surprised that Laura's first scene was oral. I mean ... what would she do after the second date?

There was no rigid pattern, with each girl following the same predictable path, with similar sex scenes. Michelle, on the couch ... it wasn't even a date, really. And then Laura in the kitchen. Wow.

I made myself a note to include those observations in my next audio review.

The next day (real life, again), I received an email from Patience.

Hey Cyrano,

Mike admitted that he spilled the beans about my gender. I really don't mind you knowing. It was just that I didn't want everyone else to know, once the game goes public.

I'll be the one answering most of the queries, and dealing with complaints and suggestions. I just thought it would be easier if nobody knew that I was female.

I used to belong to a gaming forum, and played a couple of MMOs with Snogg and some other friends. Most of it was fine, but a few guys found out that I was a girl - and then things changed. Significantly.

They no longer seemed to take what I was saying seriously. I'd critique a rule, or the latest patch, and they'd say things like 'Listen to her go - just like a real gamer', or 'Don't worry your pretty little head about it, darlin'.

It made me so mad, I wanted to spit. Especially if some guy said the same thing I had, and they took him seriously.

But that was only part of it. Guys started hitting on me all over the place. Asking for pics, asking where I lived ... it got really tiresome.

Oops. Sorry for going on and on about it. Just wanted you to know why I wasn't advertising my gender.

The real reason I emailed you - okay, the second reason - was to thank you for another excellent critique. Glad you enjoyed Michelle's 1st scene. It's one of my favourites so far.

I had to laugh when you talked about the absence of a harem feature. I didn't want to spoil the surprise for you. If you hadn't discovered the Michelle-Laura connection for yourself, I would've told you about it ... eventually.

As always, we appreciate all the work you're putting into the game on our behalf. Could I ask just one more favour? When you get to the end (or close to the end) of the content in this version, could you send me a saved game? I'm really interested to see which choices you made, and the paths you followed.

Thanks in advance,

Patience

I replied right away.

Hey Patience,

Your secret is safe. I understand completely.

My mother works from home, and deals with people online. She uses her initials with her last name, rather than her first name. Nobody seems to mind.

Then, months later, she may end up talking to them on the phone, or even meeting them in person. Most people - like 9 out of 10 - are surprised when they find out that she's female.

And in about half of those cases, they begin to treat her differently, online. Some will start to question her 'opinion' (previously, they would have accepted her expertise). A few will ask to work with someone who's 'more experienced'.

She says that women do it, too - not just men. It's really disheartening. And yes, she does get a few creeps who hit on her. Not as many, I suppose, because she knows where their money is.

I will gladly send you a saved game.

Sincerely,

Cyrano

***

I told my Mom about Patience, and her experiences with concealing her gender online. Mom understood immediately.

- "Sounds familiar." she said. "But it's probably worse for your friend. She has no leverage on these guys, like I do. I know where they live and work."

- "True."

- "Have you started studying for your exams, yet?"

- "I will, Mom. They're not for a couple of weeks yet."

- "Alright. I just don't want you too distracted by that game. It'll still be there after your exams are over."

She was right, of course. But I wasn't ready to hit the books just yet. And I was very eager to see Laura's next scene.

But when I returned to the game, Michelle initiated a conversation with me.

- In the kitchen? When any of us could have walked in? Wow - I don't know if I can compete with that.

Laura had told her? Michelle was grinning, though - she didn't seem any more upset than Laura had been. She sounded amused. If there was a competition between these two, it was pretty darn friendly.

Plus, the opportunity came up for me to ask her out. Why not?

- Sure. said Michelle. That sounds good. Hey - why don't you take me to the pub? That way I can flaunt you in front of Laura and her friends.

Interesting. This was the second time that Michelle had made the choice for our dates. It was her idea to watch a movie (and get frisky on the couch), and now she'd chosen the pub. Plus, she didn't mind that her roommate had gone down on me in the kitchen.

Michelle was not at all like the others - well, Heather and Nalani. And I was having a great time exploring those differences.

Snogg's next illustration caught me off guard. When Michelle got 'all dolled up', the results were amazing.

Her hair framed her face perfectly. Her skin was flawless, her lips were glossy, and she'd accentuated her dark eyes. The dress she'd chosen complimented her skin tone, and left part of her shoulders bare.

Wow!

Egad!

Gadzooks!

You look great!

Those were the responses I had to choose from (I went with the first one).

- Why thank you, kind sir. she replied. Shall we?

The pub was just a short walk away. It was crowded, and busy, and surprisingly loud. The sound effect were realistic (I think), but I turned down the sound anyway.

- NO WAY!

Laura's voice cut through the sound effects.

There was a visual of our roommate, in a bright dress, with a good three inches of cleavage showing. It wasn't indecent, or anything like that, but I'm sure that it didn't hurt her tips.

Laura came over to greet us.

- You stealing my man away? she said. But her tone, and the fact that the illustration showed her smiling, made me realize that she was just playing with Michelle.

- Stealing him back, you mean. said my date. If there was a competition going on here, it was a very friendly one. I found that I quite liked being the focus of their attentions.

- Girl, you look good enough to eat. said Laura - loud enough for me to hear. I could only agree. In fact, I had hopes that this evening might end up with something very much like that.

- Mmm ... said Michelle. I sure hope so.

- Hi, Tristan. said Laura. She leaned in close to kiss me on the cheek, briefly pressing her heroic breasts against my chest.

- Hey - no fair using the boobs on him! said Michelle.

- He's all yours tonight, sweetie. And your first round's on me. What will you have?

Michelle and I got our drinks. Getting a table was out of the question, but we found a spot near the end of the bar where we could stand close together.

- She's something else, that one. said Michelle.

- She sure is. I have to admit, though - I don't quite understand your ... relationship.

- Laura and me? Or did you mean 'Our' relationship - as in you and me?

- Both, I guess. I said.

- Let me ask you a question: did you enjoy watching the movie with me the other night?

- You know I did.

- So you wouldn't be opposed to watching another with me, some time?

- Of course not.

- What if Laura needed your help in the kitchen again?

- My help? Ahh ...

- Listen, sweetie. I like you. I really like you. So does Laura. As long as you don't call me by the wrong name when you're with me, why would I mind if you're spending time with my friend as well?

- I guess ... I just didn't expect something like this.

Michelle smiled. Hey - if you and Laura decide that you want to be exclusive, I would gladly take a step back. I like both of you, and I'd want you to be happy.

If, on the other hand, you wanted to be exclusive with me ... well, I'd have to think about that. And probably talk it over with Laura.

In the meantime, why can't we all have fun? Like I said: I enjoy being with you. Where's the harm?

- That's very open-minded.

- Realistic. said Michelle.

At that point, I had to click to advance the dialogue. Instead of a new option, I got a new screen. With a new illustration.

Some enormous brute in a Philadelphia Eagles jersey was standing next to Michelle. He looked like a complete lout - as if the Australopithecus had escaped from the anthropology museum.

- Hey Babe. Why don't you ditch this loser, and hang out with a real man? The voice sounded like a very bad combination of Rambo and Jeff Spiccoli.

I had mixed emotions about this.

First, I was disappointed. The standard 'asshole accosts your date' event? So I would have to stand up to the bully, and get the shit kicked out of me, in order to impress my girl? Lame - done so many times that it was almost a cliché.

On the other hand - what an interesting choice. Michelle had just finished telling me that she was perfectly happy sharing me with her roommate. What if I just backed off, and shared her with this hominoid?

No, I couldn't do that. Chivalry, again.

But I couldn't take the scene quite so seriously as it probably deserved. The reason for that was because the voice of the brute was all too familiar to me.

It was my friend Mike. SBD.

So I had to back away from the computer, and have a good laugh. No doubt that scene would work fine with 99% of players. I just couldn't take it seriously, because of the person doing the voice acting.

Fight? Get thumped? Embarrass myself in front of Michelle? What if I'd chosen the athlete instead of the IT specialist? Ah, well, there was nothing for it: I chose valour over discretion.

I was bracing myself for a beating, when I heard a familiar voice - a loud voice.

- Back off, idiot! shouted Laura. Back off, or I swear I'll have you barred for life!

What the fuck is wrong with you? These are my roommates - and it's their first date!

- Uh - I didn't know. bleated the embarrassed brute (my friend Mike). Sorry.

Genius. I made a note to congratulate Patience. I hadn't been beaten up, a bully was humiliated, Michelle was impressed by my courage (at least, I hoped so), and I'd seen a really cool side of Laura.

Plus I had a good reason for laughing at my friend Mike for months to come.

Laura hustled the offending Neanderthal away, while Michelle took hold of my arm.

- Were you really going to fight him?

- What choice did I have? Clever Patience - truer words were never spoken.

- I don't know about you, but this has ... kind of spoiled the mood. Do you want to go home?

I didn't get an option. But that was fine: I was quite eager to see where this would lead.

Back at our apartment, Michelle looked thoughtful. I don't really want our evening to end, just because of that ass. How about we watch a movie?

- Sounds good. Should I get the blanket? I wouldn't want you to get a chill. Okay, that was a bit bold for me, but the other options were too shy, or completely inappropriate.

- Mmm ... I'll do that. You make the popcorn.

- What are we watching?

- American Werewolf in London. said Michelle.

- Classic.

- Damn straight. I had no idea that there was any such movie. It didn't matter.

I wasn't prepared to wait for Michelle to repeat her moves from the last time we'd been on the couch. I chose the most aggressive options available, every time.

We snuggled together under the blanket. I wasted no time putting my arm around her and drawing her close.

- You know, Tristan ... it was very brave of you to stand up to that guy back there.

- It wasn't, really. That was by far the most honest of the options I had to choose from. If anyone had been risking a beating, it was Tristan, not me.

- Well, I think it was. And I might have fibbed a bit when I said that it spoiled the mood ... in fact, it really put me in a completely different mood ...

Even I couldn't miss an invitation that broad. With my free hand, I reached under the blanket.

Michelle hadn't just gone to get the blanket; somewhere along the way she'd lost her bra. I fondled her bare breasts for a while, and then my hand drifted south.

Somehow, Michelle had ditched her panties, too. Or maybe she hadn't worn any from the very beginning - intriguing thought. Her skin was warm and smooth, and she seemed quite happy when I caressed the full globes of her ass.

She reached for the button on my pants again. This time, though, I had the option to slide my hand into the juncture between her thighs. She was almost completely hairless, except for a narrow landing strip.

Michelle didn't moan; she sighed. It sounded great, and immediately created a tent in my track pants.

She released my erection from my pants, and began to stroke it, while I lightly ran my fingers over her pussy lips. She was already wet; I spread some of that moisture with my fingertips.

She sighed again when I slipped a finger inside her. Oh! she said, when I inserted a second finger. Ooh ... she crooned, as I begin to draw circles around her clit with my thumb.

Michelle panted several times, and then sighed deeply.

- Oh, damn ... that was good.

Then she released her grip on my erection temporarily, as she slid off the couch, to her knees. She adjusted the blanket, so that it still covered me, but also her, as she lowered her head into my lap.

She took me into her mouth.

That was an exceptional image. Not a great visual: Snogg merely showed a couch and a blanket, spread like a tent. He left Tristan's face out of the picture, but you could clearly see where Michelle's head was.

Michelle slurped and sucked - until we both heard a loud sound: the door to the apartment opened.

- Hey, Tristan. said Laura.

What was she doing home? The pub couldn't have closed by this time. But did that really matter? It was quite exciting to have Laura coming home while Michelle was going down on me in the living room.

- Hey, Laura. I said, feigning nonchalance while my date tried even harder to bring me off.

There was an illustration of Laura in her tight dress, with a side view of the couch and the blanket, with a prominent bump between Tristan's legs.

- Where's Michelle?

- Ah - she's ... busy with something right now.

- Is she? Well, I'm going to grab a shower. Say hi to her when you see her.

- Hey - Laura? Thank you - for what you did ... at the pub.

- I'm sure you could've handled it. But I didn't want your date to be spoiled.

- It wasn't. It isn't.

Michelle redoubled her efforts to bring me off. She had her hand wrapped around the base on my cock, and several inches in her mouth, as she furiously bobbed her head up and down. Laura had to be able to see the blanket moving.

- That's good. Okay - I'm going to shower. Goodnight, Tristan.

- 'Night, Laura.

The next illustration was of Laura walking away - looking back at me over her shoulder - as she winked.

Michelle must have felt me relax, just a little.

- She's gone?

- Yes.

- Damn! Let's go to my room. I'm about ready to explode.

There was an amusing illustration of us running to her bedroom, bare-assed, with Michelle carrying the blanket under her arm.

I quickly closed the door behind us. Then I was given a curious choice:

Lock the door

Leave it unlocked

That was really quite odd. So naturally, I took the strange one, and left it unlocked.

The next illustration was absolutely brilliant. Michelle was kneeling on her bedspread, naked, with her shapely ass resting on her heels. She looked incredible - I took a screenshot. She looked utterly desirable, with her back arched, and her lovely breasts thrust forward like a couple of sweet gumdrops.

- Get over here! she demanded.

She immediately went down on me again. Tristan couldn't resist any longer, and came in her mouth (I wouldn't have lasted past the opening credits of the film).

No good deed goes unpunished, they say. I put Michelle on her back, and kissed my way to her pussy.

- Oh - like that. Yes, please! Oh ... we should've gone out so much sooner.

Heather and Nalani had moaned. Heather sighed, or she talked.

Right there. That's - aah ... that's the spot.

Snogg's illustration was quite different, here. Tristan wasn't in the illustration at all. Michelle was lying back, resting on one elbow. Her legs were spread, and raised; between them, I had a commanding view of her shaved pussy, her flat stomach, her breasts, and her face.

Michelle's eyes were partially closed, and her mouth was partly open. It was a very sexy picture - except for one detail: she was wearing large hoop earrings, which she hadn't had on when we went to the pub.

It didn't exactly spoil the moment for me. It was what a movie buff would've called a 'continuity error'. I simply stopped, made a note of it, and grabbed a tissue (for what I suspected, or hoped, might come next).

While I did that, Michelle continued to sigh and talk into my headphones, telling me how close she was.

- Oh ... what? Now? Aww ... really?

That came out louder than her previous comments. She stopped sighing altogether. What the heck was going on?

When I clicked on the screen, I got a surprise: the next illustration showed Laura - standing in the open doorway, wearing only a towel.

- Bad timing?

- You think? said Michelle. I was this close ...

- Sorry - but you said ...