Sounds Good Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- I know what I said. Shut up and come in - and close the door!

I heard the sound of a door closing, followed by Laura giggling. Hey, Tristan! she said.

- I get to fuck him first, though. said Michelle. It's still our date.

- I know. Sorry for interrupting.

- No, you're not. Turn over, Tristan.

I had my mouth open at this point. Tristan, though, allowed himself to be flipped onto his back, so that Michelle could straddle his legs, and then move up. She took hold of his - my - cock, and sat down on it.

She let out a long sigh. Ah ... that's nice ...

The illustration was very similar to the one I'd seen earlier, of Michelle sitting on her heels on the bed - only, this time, she was sitting on my erection.

- Wow. said Laura. That looks so ... hot.

- Lose the towel. said Michelle.

Laura did.

The illustration showed her standing next to the bed, naked. Her head was down, her eyes veiled, as if she was studying her own navel. I was busily studying everything else.

Mother of mercy ...

Michelle was sexy woman - presently riding me. But Laura (as depicted by Snogg) was a force of nature. I could imagine men leaving their brides at the altar if Laura winked at them.

It wasn't just that she had a body built for sin. Laura had a pretty face, and a couple of expressions that made me think of growing old with her (and having eighteen or nineteen children).

- Sorry. she said - to me. Hope I didn't spoil your date.

She leaned over to kiss me.

I scrambled for the tissue as I came in my pants.

***

The next day (of real life), I sheepishly re-loaded the game. I re-played my date with Michelle, lingering over Mike's intervention, and then the blankets scenes in the living room, including Laura's entrance while Michelle was going down on me.

I also stopped to admire the render of Michelle kneeling on her bed - it really was spectacular. The picture of her lying back while I went down on her was also excellent (except for the earrings).

But Laura kept stealing the show.

After she kissed me, she leaned a little further, and dangled a stupendous breast over my face. How could I not take her nipple in my mouth?

- Ahh! said Laura - quite loud.

- You have no idea, girl. said Michelle.

- I hope that I will.

- Not 'till I'm done with him.

- We can share.

The next illustration blew my mind.

Michelle was straddling my cock, shifting her hips as she rode me. Laura was sitting on my face, holding her breasts in her hand - and pinching one of her own nipples.

Michelle came on my cock. Laura came on my tongue. The accompanying vocals were ... rather startling. I don't know why, but I was suddenly imagining the voice actors recording these highly intimate sounds, with Patience supervising.

- Oh, damn. said Michelle. He's still hard.

Laura spoke up. I could ...

- Oh, go ahead. You aren't going to stop 'till you get what you came for.

Then Laura spoke a wonderful, a lovely, an immortal line:

- If you don't mind, Tristan ... I'd really like to fuck you ...

- Go ahead, sweetie. said Michelle. I'd like to watch.

What followed was arguably the best render by Snogg so far.

Laura lay back, and I followed. She guided my erection - wet with Michelle's secretions - into her pussy.

- Oh, Mama.

Laura's eyes were closed, her mouth was open, as she roughly pinched her own nipple. Her other hand was between her legs, as she rubbed her clit. You could still see my engorged cock, though, as it plunged into her.

I'm not ashamed to admit that I needed another Kleenex, at that point.

I came, Laura came again, and Michelle sighed some more.

- Oh, wow. said Michelle.

- Thank you. said Laura.

- Thank you. said Michelle.

Laura left us alone.

There was one more render: Michelle on her hands and knees, facing away from me.

- Any chance you have a little more gas in the tank? she said.

*****