All Comments on 'Sounds Good Ch. 05'

by AspernEssling

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
bucksumgalbucksumgalover 4 years ago
Sounds Good

Now I understand why you picked this title.

DrizdartDrizdartover 4 years ago

This whole series is a delight ... with twists and turns, development of the main character, a solid source of information in his Mom, and now, a move from the virtual to the real world.

I'm enjoying it immensely.

Kosova_guyKosova_guyover 4 years ago
Great story

Can't wait to read the next chapter. Thank you.

SkarredmindSkarredmindover 4 years ago
One of my favorite writers!

I love your writing. Great stories that would be great reads even without the erotic parts.

This chapter was fun. Totally figured who Patience would be early on... but the payoff was still fun! Looking forward to your next story!

PoisonPen33PoisonPen33over 4 years ago

You've created a character I am rooting so damn hard for - their job, their relationships, their physical condition - without making them a "sad sack" or "woe is me" just with a few simple scenes outside the game. That's some damn amazing writing.

I LOVED the last scene. I hope the real-life interactions go as well as they did in the game, without having to reload/restart!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Really enjoying

As others have said, you've set up an incredibly sympathetic main character, and even though the affinity for Patience was fairly clearly telegraphed it's still enjoyable to see. Even if that's slightly predictable, very little else is, so the game's excellent realism in that regard shows up in your story as a whole: unpredictable but still very plausible in pleasing ways.

My only quibble: in most organizations I know, a manager hiring an outsider to work around IT would not only incur the wrath of IT, once they found out, but could potentially mess up their work, causing more problems, and getting said manager in a lot of trouble. I say this only because this story has been so dead-on in believability that this stood out to me, like some of the things Dan comments on in the game.

Looking forward to seeing what happens with Veronica/ Patience!

mithanialmithanialover 4 years ago
Woot

Glad he finally got to meet the voice actors. And the link to patience is interesting. Here's hoping it becomes a lot more!!! As the other comment or said I really want our protagonist to win!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just one minor quibble

I really love this story and the characters (5* throughout). Just one quibble -- in chapter 4, there were clear end screens/final status reports for each of the two roommates wooed. In chapter five, there was no such clear closure. Either way is fine, but the mixture was a bit confusing.

LatinLearnerLatinLearnerover 4 years ago
The end of chapter 1

Game testing is done and there is now so much potential, which I am quite sure you will use for the best.

Thanks!

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 4 years ago
This series has been great!

Each chapter just draws one in a little further until you are addicted. I am looking forward to reading more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Saw the Patience/Ronnie punch coming but the delivery was so well timed and placed I smiled as the punch was landed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAspernEssling@AspernEssling
Still writing. More to come. For those who are interested: you may have noticed that I mention music fairly often. That's because I tend to listen to music while I write, so that certain artists/albums become associated with certain stories. Here are some of the connections. G...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories