Sounds Good Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AspernEssling
AspernEssling
4,320 Followers

That left Ronnie and I standing in the living room.

- Hmm. I'm still in a party mood. said Ronnie.

- Really?

- Yeah. Why don't you come to my room?

Really? I didn't know quite what to expect. My hopes were high, though. And I was definitely aroused. (I hoped that Tristan was, too.)

Ronnie didn't waste time. The moment the door was closed, she kissed me. Without further ado, she began to undress me. As she undid my pirate belt, she reached into my breeches and took hold of my erection.

She didn't moan, or sigh. Nor did she talk. But I could hear Ronnie's breathing in my headphones, and it was ... very exciting.

I managed to peel off her clothing - not too difficult, since she'd only thrown on a t-shirt and a pair of sweatpants.

The first illustration of Ronnie naked nearly took my breath away.

She had tiny breasts, but lovely nipples. Her stomach was fairly flat, and she did have hips and an ass - they just didn't jump out at me. I had to look a bit closer. But they were there.

Not too long ago, I wouldn't have believed that a flat-chested, narrow-hipped, flat-assed woman could turn me on. She certainly couldn't have competed with Michelle or Laura.

I was prepared to admit that I'd been completely wrong.

We lay on the bed, kissing and caressing each other. Ronnie was still stroking my cock.

- I want to taste you. she said.

- Witches first. I retorted. She didn't fight me over precedence. I slid down the bed, and kissed my way up from her ankles.

I could hear her breathing, which only encouraged me. Ronnie came very quietly.

- My turn.

She changed positions, and went down on me.

There was a really striking render by Snogg, showing Ronnie lying on the bed. The only parts of me (or Tristan) showing were my legs and my erection. Ronnie was holding my cock in her right hand, while brushing back her long hair with her left. She was looking up, towards me. She had that wonderful almost-smile on her face.

I probably wouldn't have lasted 30 seconds. Tristan was made of much sterner stuff.

- Do you want to come now? Ronnie asked me. Or ...?

- I want to make love with you.

- Mmm. Sounds good.

We ended up in the missionary position. Patience's description was very good, but I was too eager to see the illustration. I wasn't disappointed.

Ronnie was on her back, with her arms and legs wrapped around me, as if she was trying to draw me deeper, or to make sure that I couldn't escape. Her eyes were closed.

That did it for me.

***

The birthday on the calendar wasn't hers. It was Heather's.

I paid for the cake, but I wanted to do something for Ronnie, so I checked the shopping options on my computer.

There was a new addition: it was a download of the band that had played at the outdoor concert. They were called Rubber Garden. I hadn't seen this opportunity before; it had to be for Ronnie.

It was. She was absolutely delighted.

- How did you find this? she said. Wait - can we listen to it together? On my computer?

- As you wish. I answered. I always love channeling The Princess Bride.

We retreated to her room. Snogg did a lovely illustration of us sitting on the edge of her bed, her hand in mine. I can't quite explain why, but it brought tears to my eyes.

I sat in front of my own PC, crying, as I looked at this beautiful young woman, in this fictional world, that I was in love with ...

***

In the first 2 weeks of my deal with Mr Barron, I worked a total of 11 hours. Over the following two weeks, I only worked six hours.

I was too successful; I was rapidly working myself out of a job.

***

I filed a final review. I nominated Snogg for artist of the year, and praised Patience for the characters and story-lines. Their game, I was quite sure, would be a hit.

I got an email from Patience.

That's very kind, Cyrano. I hope that you're right.

I also got a phone call from Mike.

- Dan! Long time, buddy.

- I know. How are you?

- My fingers are sore, and I'm going to therapy for my neck. You wouldn't believe how many hours I spent on the coding.

- You did a great job. It's a fantastic game.

- Sure hope so. If this one flies, we might be able to make some serious money.

- That would be great. You all deserve it.

- Listen, Dan - there's another reason I called. We're having a launch party. Snogg and Patience both want you to come.

- A party?

- No big deal. All friends. People involved in the production, a couple of play-testers, like yourself.

- I ... I don't know. Will ... the voice actors be there?

- Hah! I knew it - you want to meet Angie? She'll be there.

A party. I could meet Snogg and Patience. I was also very curious to see what the voice actors looked like. I knew that they probably bore little resemblance to the fictional roommates in Snogg's illustrations.

It might be awkward. They would see me. I knew what kind of figure I cut. It would also be weird to talk to people I'd ... with whom I'd had virtual sex. Would they mind that I'd masturbated to their image, and to their voice?

But I was very curious. What did Laura - the voice of Laura - look like?

And Ronnie. Yes, I wanted to meet the voice of Ronnie.

- Okay, Mike. I'll try to be there.

- You'd better. Hey - say hi to your Mom for me.

***

I had second, third, and fourth thoughts about going to this party. Did I really want to go through this?

- "Of course you do." said my Mom.

I'd confessed my fears, and she surprised me by simply laughing.

- "What's so funny?"

- "You are. Are you seriously going to pretend that you aren't dying to go to this party? You'll pass up a chance a chance to meet the people who put this game together? This game that you've lived, eaten, breathed, slept for the past several months?"

- "Mom ..."

- "Don't lie, Daniel. You wouldn't miss this for the world."

She had me there.

- "But .."

- "I'll drive you over. You can call me when you're ready to come home."

- "But I don't want to put you out."

- "Daniel ..."

- "Okay, Mom."

***

I went.

Mom loaded my lightest wheelchair into her car, and dropped me off in front of the apartment building where the party was being held.

I didn't particularly want to show up in a wheelchair, but the sight of me walking might have startled some of the other guests. The chair was simpler and easier, as Mom pointed out. She was probably also right when she said that people weren't so surprised by the sight of a wheelchair any more.

- "Call me when whenever you're ready."

- "I will." Then I gave in. "Thanks, Mom."

- "Enjoy yourself." she said.

I managed to get into the building without any trouble. They'd reserved the party room, which was - thankfully - on the ground floor.

- " Hi." said a young woman. "Who are you?"

- "Ah - I'm Daniel. Cyrano. I was a ... a play-tester."

- "Cool." she said. "Come on in."

This girl was in her late teens, or early twenties. She looked like a tomboy, with short, light brown hair, and no makeup whatsoever. Yet ... I knew who she was.

- You're ... you did the voice of Heather." I was stunned. She looked nothing like what I'd expected.

Her face lit up. "Yeah. I did. Wow - you recognized my voice?"

- "You were awesome." I said.

We had sex - virtual sex. You moaned in my ear for quite some time. I used up several tissues because of you. Of course, I didn't say any of that.

- "Thanks." she said.

- "Dan! Brother Cyrano!"

I recognized Mike's voice. Then I caught sight of him, with his arm around a diminutive Asian girl. They both came towards me.

Mike was grinning, but I was checking out his ... girlfriend? She was short, and skinny, with coke bottle glasses, and a body that made Ronnie look positively voluptuous.

- "Mike." I wanted to hug him. He understood, and stepped closer so that we could embrace, a little awkwardly.

"Thanks, man." I said. "This was a great experience."

- "You were fantastic, Dan. You made me look like a genius, for inviting you in. Hey - I want you to meet my girlfriend - Angie. Angie: this is my friend Dan."

- "Pleased to meet you." said Angie.

It was the voice of Nalani.

I had to smile. Mike was obviously happy, and Angie seemed quite happy, too. This wasn't the time - or the place - to discuss how I'd had virtual sex with Mike's new girlfriend.

- "Hey - you have to meet these girls." said Mike. He held a hand over my head. "Yo! Cyrano in the house!" he shouted.

There was a group of three women, chatting and sipping their drinks. They all looked up when Mike called out. All three smiled, and then they came towards us, as a group.

The first girl was short, and chubby.

- "You're Cyrano? Hi - I'm Felicia. But you probably know me better as La-ow-ra."

Felicia couldn't have looked less like the character she'd voiced. She had a cute face, though. And the way she said her name still sent a chill up my spine.

- "You were fantastic." I told her. "I reloaded a dozen times, just to hear you say your name."

Felicia playfully punched my arm.

- "And this is Marsha B." said Mike.

- "Pleased to meet you." said a pretty, curly-haired blonde girl. She had freckles all over her nose and cheeks.

- "Michelle?"

- "You recognized my voice? Wow."

- " I don't think that I'll ever forget it. You did a fantastic job."

- "Well, thank you."

- "And this is Patience." said Mike.

My head snapped up.

The third girl was ... I didn't quite know what to make of her. I saw long, dark brown hair. Strange eyes. An odd face.

- "Hello, Cyrano." she said. "It's nice to finally meet you."

My mouth must've fallen open. Patience was speaking to me - with Ronnie's voice.

*****


AspernEssling
AspernEssling
4,320 Followers