Sounds Good Ch. 06: The Restaurant

Story Info
Diane gets a mouthful when she and Peter get a bite to eat.
5.5k words
4.63
22.3k
24

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
plushpeach
plushpeach
586 Followers

NOTE: This is Part 6 in a series, and while it is not necessary to read the preceding parts, it will definitely make more sense if you do! Either way, please enjoy this story. Diane is certainly having her fun with Peter, and I hope you all like this change of scenery. Thank you for the comments and feedback, they're all so helpful! If you have any suggestions or requests for future stories, let me know in the comments. Enjoy!

*****

Peter sat on the couch in Diane's living room, tracing two fingers along the smooth material. He was waiting on Diane, who was currently upstairs, getting ready. He could hear her walking back and forth, humming to herself. All he knew was that she had asked him to come over for what she called an "evening recording session," something that caught his attention.

She had also asked him to come dressed nicely. Peter was wearing a deep green button-down shirt with a darker green tie. His black slacks were old, he hadn't worn them in a while, and they fit a bit tight. He readjusted them.

"Sorry, sorry, I'm coming." Diane called out, now closer to the top of the stairs. Peter shifted his attention up there as he watched her descend the staircase, and he could feel his eyes widen when he saw her. Holding a pair of black high heels, Diane quickly walked down the stairs in a red dress that fit like a glove. It was held up by thin straps that were fighting a war against gravity to keep her ample bosom from spilling out; the neckline dipped in the middle, showcasing a splendid amount of cleavage that drew in Peter's eyes. Just above the cleavage, Diane was wearing a silver necklace with a small assortment of charms. He couldn't see any bra straps, and was absolutely hypnotized by Diane's bouncing form in the silky red dress as she descended the stairs. When she reached the bottom, she looked Peter up and down quickly while she leaned against the banister, putting on her first heel. "You look nice. You ready to go?" She smiled. She was wearing bold lipstick that matched her ruby dress, and her hair was curled, making it extra bouncy.

"Um," Peter finally found his voice, standing up and crossing to Diane as she slipped on the second heel. "Exactly what kind of story are we recording today?"

"We've got an interesting one today. Something a little different."

"Oh, different how?" Peter inquired. "A new kind of roleplay? If you're ever looking for ideas, I have plenty I think would be great for us to try out, things your listeners might love—" Diane cut him off.

"Hold on to those ideas, I'd love to hear them eventually, but there's no roleplay today. That's part of why it's different."

"No roleplay? Wait, you mean we're just Peter and Diane?" He was confused.

"Kind of. Yes. Basically." She nodded. "Today, we're not recording here. For the first time since we've started working together, I'm taking a listener request." Peter furrowed his brow, now even more confused, so Diane continued. "Listeners can pay a higher subscription fee on my site, and it gives them the option to make requests. Every now and then, I go through and write a script based off a request. Sometimes it's small, like including some deepthroating or dirty talk; other times it's bigger, like a specific plot or setup. I've got one guy who keeps requesting a mermaid fantasy," Peter's brow was knit together in full wonder. "Yeah, yeah, I'm working on that script. Not sure how sex would work, so I'm still figuring that one out." Diane waved her hand to dismiss the idea.

"And you do these requests for anyone?" Peter asked.

"If they have an account and pay me enough, yeah, I'll eventually get around to every request." Diane explained. "Anyway, this was a really long-winded way of saying that I got a request for something new, and we're trying it today. I hope you haven't eaten yet, because we're going out to dinner." Peter's jaw visibly dropped when he saw Diane remove a tiny something from her pocket and begin affixing it to her necklace. It looked like just another charm, maybe a little different from the others, but not noticeably so.

"Is that a..." He couldn't even bring himself to ask the full question, it seemed too ridiculous.

"Very, very small microphone that looks like a charm? Why yes, yes it is. Cost me a fortune. If you hadn't guessed already, today we'll be recording in public. We're getting dinner at that old French place uptown, La Gorgée. I think it should be busy enough that there will be ambient noise to cover up any noise we make, but not too packed that there's a high risk of us getting caught."

Peter's mind was racing; he could barely wrap his head around what was about to happen. Diane wanted to record in public, with other people around. Honestly, it turned Peter on quite a bit. As much as he was nervous, he was equally aroused.

As they drove to the restaurant, Diane softly hummed along to the radio while Peter's mind was moving a mile a minute. The sun was low in the sky, and he could already tell it was going to be a gorgeous sunset. However, he could barely focus on that, too preoccupied by the MILF driving the car, who just nonchalantly put her hand on his thigh.

"You're nervous, aren't you?" Diane asked.

"You're not?" Peter replied, almost shocked at how casual she was being about the whole situation. Had she done something like this before?

"I mean, sure, I'm nervous. But don't those nerves kind of make it exciting?" She squeezed his thigh, barely brushing her fingers against his cock through his pants. Peter was tense. "Come on, it'll be fun! Just... Try to enjoy it a little bit." She gave him a genuine smile as she pulled into a parking space.

Stepping out of the car, they walked to the front of the restaurant, and were escorted inside by a young hostess. As they walked to a table, Peter could barely take his eyes off of Diane's ass in her red dress as it bounced with every step. He managed to peel his eyes away to get a look at the restaurant and patrons around him. The place was large, but not too busy. The lights were low, giving it an ambiance of mystery. An elderly couple was eating quietly near the door; a pair of couples on what looked like a double date were laughing and chatting nearby, sharing food and drinks amongst each other. A handful of other groups were scattered around, two friends on maybe a first date, a group of people who looked like they'd just come from the office. Peter noticed one middle-aged woman, probably Diane's age, sitting at a booth in the corner, by an array of windows. She had a glass of wine in front of her, and nothing else.

The hostess led the two through the restaurant, past a multitude of empty tables that Peter thought would have been fine for them, before stopping at the booth with the lone woman. Diane thanked the hostess, and asked if they could get a bottle of red wine for the table, before the young woman nodded and walked off.

"Oh, Diane, it's so nice to see you!" The woman smiled as she stood up to give Diane a hug. She was wearing a dark blue dress and glitzy high heels. Her blonde hair framed her face perfectly, accentuating her thin eyebrows and pale pink lipstick. Her dress wasn't as low cut as Diane's but she was clearly wearing a push-up bra that gave her decent cleavage for Peter to ogle briefly before it was blocked from view as she embraced Diane.

"It's great to see you, Karen!" Diane gave her a quick, tight hug, before pulling away and stepping to the side for introductions.

"You must be Peter?" Karen beamed at Peter, who was still a bit flustered.

"Yes, nice to meet you..." his voice trailed off as he extended his hand out to shake hers.

"Oh, don't be silly, come here." Karen pushed his hand away and embraced Peter in an equally quick, equally tight hug. "I'm Karen. You look surprised."

"Oh, that's probably my fault." Diane cut in as the three sat down. Karen sat on one side of the booth, while Peter sat across from her, and Diane sat next to Peter. "My clumsy brain must've forgotten to tell Peter we were meeting you tonight. I can be so forgetful!"

"Oh, you don't have to tell me twice!" Karen laughed, and Diane and Peter laughed along with her. Diane turned to Peter.

"Did I forget to mention we were meeting my friend? I'm sorry." Diane just barely smirked, enough that Peter could notice and understand that this was all just part of her plan.

"It must have slipped your mind. Anyway, we're all here now, and that's all that matters." Peter tried to seem cordial. Karen passed the two of them menus from a stack to the side, and they began pouring over them while continuing conversation.

"Oh, you're so kind. Diane, you didn't mention how kind he is!" Karen shot a smile at Diane, who smiled back. Peter wondered how much Diane had shared with Karen.

"Karen's my yoga teacher," Diane explained. "A few of us, um, older women get together and do yoga, to keep us active." Not that she wasn't staying active, Peter thought. "Oh, sorry, one second. I got a text from my daughter." Diane apologized as she took out her phone, which Peter could see had no notifications. He was bewildered for a moment before Diane opened an app and pressed a big red RECORD button. Peter surmised that it must be for the microphone on her necklace, meaning their latest session had just begun. Peter could feel his cock begin to swell in his pants as he thought about what may be about to happen. Diane couldn't do anything here and now, right? Karen interrupted his train of thought.

"No worries," Karen gestured to Diane's "texting" before continuing on, making eye contact with Peter. "When I hit 50, I had a bit of a mid-life crisis. I didn't get a divorce or buy a new car or whatever, I just started my own yoga studio. It really helped me find who I am, you know? Oh, just saying that out loud, it sounds so cheesy." Karen laughed at herself.

"No, not at all. It's great hearing people do something they're passionate about." Peter reassured her.

"Well put." Karen took a sip from her wine glass.

"Yes, very well put. You've got such a good head on your shoulders," Diane complimented him. "Such a good head."

Before Peter could react to the compliment, he was surprised to feel Diane's hand sliding across his thigh, finding his hardening cock. She barely pet it for a moment before carefully, skillfully undoing his belt and zipper, inching her hand down his pants. In a matter of seconds, Diane pulled Peter's cock out and began to stroke it. He held his breath and leaned forward, trying to shield his lap as much as possible with the table. Diane was still smiling at Karen, never breaking from the conversation. As Peter refocused on what was going on around him, he realized a waiter was standing at their table, smiling at the three of them. He placed a bottle of red wine down in a bucket of ice, as well as two glasses.

"Here you go, allow me to pour it for you." He opened the bottle swiftly and served two full glasses to Peter and Diane, then topped off Karen's glass. From both the waiter's and Karen's perspective, Diane had her left hand at her side, and reached up with her right hand to take the glass. Peter, trying his best to keep his composure, accepted his glass from the waiter. "Now, is everyone ready to order?"

"Yes?" Karen looked the others for confirmation. They both nodded, but Peter refused to make eye contact with anyone while Diane was still stroking his cock. Karen began, "I'll start. Can I get the butternut squash house soup?" The waiter nodded as he penciled it down before turning to Diane.

"May I please have the arugula salad with walnuts?" Diane asked politely.

"Of course." The waiter smiled. "And for you?" He asked, gesturing to Peter.

"Um," Peter was staring at his menu, not because he wasn't sure what he was ordering, but because he was afraid of giving away the fact that the gorgeous older woman sitting next to him had her small hand wrapped around his throbbing cock, pumping up and down, up and down. "Can I get the salmon?" He managed to peel his eyes from the menu to make eye contact with the waiter, trying to act as casual as possible.

"That comes with the option of a small side salad or roasted vegetables, which would you prefer?" The waiter asked.

"The veg—" Peter's words got caught in his throat as Diane suddenly fondled his balls, taking a break from stroking his shaft to roll Peter's balls around in her hand, feeling how heavy and full they were.

"Sorry, what was that?" The waiter asked.

"Vegetables. The roasted vegetables sound, uh, great." Peter had to try hard to sound as normal as possible.

"Great choices, I'll get these to the chef right away." The waiter gave a big smile and walked away, leaving the three alone at the table again.

"So, Peter, any girls in your life?" Karen broke the momentary silence.

"W-what?" Peter asked, forcing himself to make eye contact with Karen so as to not draw attention to the handjob happening in his lap. He felt funny looking right into Karen's eyes as Diane stroked his cock.

"Oh, come now, don't be shy. A young man like you, charming, handsome, good around the house... Diane told me about how you fixed her sink." Did she mention what happened immediately after, Peter wondered. "Don't tell me there aren't just gaggles of girls chasing after you!" Karen teased.

"Oh, well, I'm living at home this summer and not working until the fall, so I don't meet many new people. The only person I consistently see is Diane." Peter explained, maybe giving away too much. He could feel Diane stop stroking his cock, giving him a quick squeeze. "I-I mean, I see her most b-because she's my neighbor. I also see the mailman a lot." He forced a laugh, but Karen didn't seem to notice. She didn't seem to notice much of anything going on in front of her.

"Well, don't worry, honey," Karen reached out and lightly touched Peter's hand reassuringly. "I'm sure you'll make a girl very happy someday."

"I'm sure he will." Diane gave a genuine smile, still pumping at Peter's cock. She slowed down her pace for a moment, coaxing a small mess of precum to spill out of Peter's cockhead, causing Peter to tense up. Diane efficiently used the precum as lubricant and began to jerk the young man's cock a bit faster. She was careful not to go so fast as to make any noise, just fast enough that Peter's whole body was tense.

"So, Diane, what have you been up to lately?" Karen asked as she sipped her wine.

"Oh, I stay busy." Diane answered vaguely. "You know, I joined a book club. We just read a fascinating novella about a woman who goes to her high school reunion and meets an old friend." She kept stroking, steadying her pace.

"Was it any good? I'm sure I won't read it, so you can spoil it." Karen laughed to herself.

"Yeah, I'd say I enjoyed it. It did start a bit slow..." Diane slowed down her stroking, moving her hand so slowly that Peter had to resist thrusting into her fist. "But it picks up pretty quickly from there." Diane began stroking faster, picking up her pace. Peter loved the sensation, but Diane's hand was a bit aggressive, and Peter was concerned he may not last much longer at this rate. "The main character is fun, but sometimes her internal monologue drags on..." Diane slowed down, allowing Peter to compose himself, but was now delivering long, complete strokes, from his base to his head, her hand slowly trailed all the way up, then all the way back down, sliding with the precum. "It can just drag on... and on... and on..." Peter was about to burst. His whole body was clenched, he was barely able to keep his eyes open, trying to hold out. "And I actually haven't finished." Diane abruptly let go of Peter's throbbing cock, giving him a moment to regain his composure and avoid cumming. He almost gasped, holding his breath to avoid any noise as he tried to settle himself.

"You haven't finished?" Karen inquired.

"No, I haven't. I had to put it down." Her hand hovered just above Peter's wanting cock. "You know when something's just so good, you want to save it?" Her fingers just barely brushed against his tip, and Peter let out a whimper that he covered up by clearing his throat. "Like," Diane continued. "I'm sure that I could just finish the book right now, if I wanted to. But I want to savor it, and only finish it when I'm good and ready." Diane traced one finger up and down Peter's shaft.

"Oh, I know exactly what you mean." Karen nodded. "I've been there."

"What about you, Peter?" Diane asked. He knew she was teasing him, and he could barely take it. He made eye contact with Diane as she swirled one finger around his cockhead.

"Mhm, I-I get it. You want to draw it out." He said through a clenched jaw.

"Exactly," Diane winked.

"Oh, I think I see our food coming!" Karen excitedly pointed out, breaking the tension of the moment between Diane and Peter. Diane remover her hand from his lap entirely, subtly wiping it off on her napkin before taking a plate from the waiter who was now standing before them, a tray full of beautiful dinners.

"The arugula salad for you, ma'am." He handed it to Diane. "And the salmon with roasted vegetables for you," he passed a plate to Peter. "And for you, the butternut squash soup. Be careful, it's hot." He smiled and placed it in front of Karen.

"Thank you so much," Karen smiled back.

"Anything else you folks need?" The waiter asked politely.

"I think we're good for now." Karen replied. The waiter nodded appreciatively and walked off to another table. Peter, Diane, and Karen all began to dig in, and Peter wondered if Diane had forgotten about his cock. Moments ago, this older woman was bringing him to the edge, about to make him shoot cum across the underside of this table, and now she was eating her salad and making small talk with Karen about a third friend of theirs, Jillian, who works at some retail store. Peter was barely listening, focusing more on whether or not he'd have to figure out a way to put his cock away without Karen noticing. As he tuned back into the conversation, Karen wiped her mouth with her napkin and began to stand.

"I'm just going to run to the restroom, I'll be right back." She slid out from her seat and walked towards the back of the restaurant, out of view. Peter caught one look at her rear end in her dress, and could barely see a pantyline, but was quickly distracted from that sight when Diane whispered in his ear.

"I'll be right back, too." Peter could hear the smile on her lips.

"Where are you go—" before he could finish his foolish question, he watched as Diane fluidly slid from her seat and sunk down to the floor, under the table. On her knees, she situated herself between Peter's legs, pressing herself close to his lap. "Oh my god, what're you doing?" He whisper-yelled.

"Relax, this'll be fun." She giggled to herself, reaching for his cock. It was still rock hard. Her other hand cupped his balls, tugging ever so gently, causing Peter to groan softly. Just then, his heart dropped as he saw Karen making her way back to the table.

"Hey, sweetie, sorry about that. Where's Diane?" Karen sat back down, slipping her legs under the table. The way they were seated, Karen's knees were less than a foot away from Diane's side. Peter held his breath for a moment, sure they would be caught. "Sweetie?" Karen prodded when Peter gave her a dumbfounded look. Diane squeezes Peter's balls, waking him from his panic.

"Oh, um, she, uh, she actually just went to go find our waiter." Peter stammered, lying through his teeth.

"Our waiter? What for?" Karen asked.

"Um, sh-she wanted to make sure they're splitting the bill correctly for us." Peter lied again. He shuddered when he felt Diane's hot breath on his cock, and he could tell her warm mouth was only inches away from his member. He could almost feel her drooling on him.

plushpeach
plushpeach
586 Followers
12