Sounds Good Ch. 06: The Restaurant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, that's nice of her. I guess it gives us a chance to chat." Karen shot Peter a playful smile.

"Yep, uh, she's really nice, that Diane. Such a giver!" With that compliment, Diane leaned forward, and Peter felt his sensitive cockhead push past her plush lips, into her wet, waiting mouth. He almost melted, and froze in place for a moment. He held his fork an inch from his mouth, a bite of salmon speared on the tongs, but he didn't dare try and open his mouth for fear a moan would come out.

Diane went to work, and found a rhythm quickly, pumping her mouth up and down on Peter's cock. Her tongue lavished his head with licks and laps, tasting copious amounts of salty precum as she went. She let out soft moans, so soft that even she could barely hear them. They weren't on purpose, she just could barely control herself when it came to Peter's cock. She was barely able to pull away from his cock long enough to pop one of his balls into her mouth. She nursed on it, sucking it and giving it love with her tongue before switching to the other ball. Meanwhile, above the table, Peter was trying his best to maintain a conversation with Diane while saying as little as possible.

"You know Peter, Diane and I go way back." Karen was looking out the window as she reminisced. "We met in college, decades ago. Oh, doesn't that make me sound so old!" She laughed, blushing.

"No, no, not at all! Don't call yourself old, think of it more as mature." Peter comforted her. That was something Diane had said about herself once, so he hoped it helped here.

"Oh, Peter, thank you." Karen smiled genuinely and reached out and took Peter's hand. "You're such a nice young man." While her hand was holding Peter's hand, under the table, Diane's hand was holding Peter's cock, stroking it as she teased the head with her tongue. She was licking it like a lollipop, tasting pearls of precum as it beaded at the top.

"Um, thank you." Peter smiled back, doing his best to make eye contact. There was something so exciting to him about looking Karen in the eyes as Diane sucked his cock under the table.

Karen picked up her wine glass and gestured for Peter to do the same. "To age," She toasted.

"To age," Peter said with her.

"It's only a number. Let's not let it affect our lives or decisions." Karen shot Peter a glance, and he could've sworn he saw her wink at him. She extended her glass to clink against his to complete the toast, and as their glasses collided, Peter seized up. Under the table, Diane had chosen this moment to swallow Peter's cock down, taking him to the back of her throat. As she deepthroated him, he tensed up, and fumbled his wine glass, spilling a few drops on the table.

"O-oh no, I'm s-sorry," he could barely get through. Diane's mouth was so warm and so wet, and her throat was tight around his throbbing cock. She tugged lightly on his balls, and he had to bite his lip to stop from moaning again.

"Don't worry about it, honey." Karen was completely unfazed and completely oblivious. "We can just wipe it up. The only real loss is the wine." She laughed and dabbed at the spill with her napkin. Meanwhile, Peter was working to compose himself enough to look Karen in the eye again as Diane silently gagged on his cock. When Karen finished and looked up from the table, Diane was backing off of Peter's cock, giving him a moment to breath before beginning to stroke him again while sucking on his balls.

"Sorry about that, I can be — uh — I can be such a klutz sometimes." Peter apologized, now on the edge. Diane was working his cock, and she was going to get a reward soon enough.

"Oh, really, it's no big deal." Karen returned to her soup, and Peter to his salmon. The two ate in silence for a moment before Karen spoke again. "What's taking Diane so long?"

Peter's voice was caught in his throat, and Diane stopped nursing on his balls for a moment, waiting to hear what he came up with. "Um..." He had to come up with something, but nothing was coming to mind. Why would she be taking so long to ask a simple question?

"Well, it's just like her to take a while. You know, she's probably trying to work up the courage to talk to the waiter. That Diane, she can be so shy." Karen laughed. With the tension gone, Diane took Peter's cock back into her mouth and began pumping up and down, massaging his balls with her delicate fingers.

"Diane? Shy?" Peter was surprised at Karen's description, and couldn't help but let out a little laugh.

"Of course, she's one of the shyest people I know." As Karen said this, Diane drooled onto Peter's cock, then swallowed him down again. "She's so reserved, and keeps to herself most of the time." Diane wrapped her tongue around Peter's cockhead, rewarding her with more precum.

"Huh," Peter's cock twitched in his MILF neighbor's mouth. "That's funny, she's always been so, um, forward with me." He shrugged.

"Well, different strokes for different folks I suppose." Karen shrugged as well. "She must feel pretty comfortable around you."

As Peter nodded, Diane began nursing on his cock, focusing on the head. She was pumping with both hands wrapped firmly around his throbbing shaft, licking his head with a flat tongue. Peter was barely holding on now, having trouble keeping his composure across from Karen. He stuffed another bite of fish into his mouth, doing anything he could to avoid groaning as he spilled precum onto Diane's lips and tongue. He was so close, and Diane knew it. Under the table, she was whispering to herself, almost inaudibly, begging Peter to cum.

"Come on, baby. Cum for me." She pumped faster and faster, tasting his salty precum. "Cum in my mouth. I want your cum, please, baby, I want your cum." She had to avoid screaming it, she wanted him to blow his load so badly.

"Peter, are you okay?" Karen looked concerned as Peter had stopped chewing, a bite still in his mouth. His hand was frozen halfway between his plate and his mouth, holding his fork with nothing on it. His other hand was gripping the edge of the booth seat with white knuckles, bracing himself for what was about to happen as Diane kept stroking.

"I—" Peter could barely muster. "I th-think—" but he couldn't hold out any longer and Peter grabbed the back of Diane's head with his free hand and pushed her onto his cock. She gagged in surprise, but accepted it, swallowing his cock down as he burst in her mouth.

"Peter?" Karen said with a sense of panic, not knowing what was happening.

"I-I think I swa— swallowed a bone!" Peter choked out, pretending to cough and clear his throat as he grunted. Underneath the table, he shot rope after rope of hot cum into Diane's mouth. He pushed her head down even further, until her nose was pressed against his lap, and shot even more cum down her throat. Diane gagged again, choking on his fat cock, her tongue still massaging his shaft as he emptied his balls.

"Oh my goodness, are you okay?" Karen sat forward, pushing Peter's wine glass towards him. "Drink this!"

His grip on the back of her head loosened as he put both hands above the table to accept the wine glass. Down below, Diane pulled back, and swallowed all of his cum down before exhaling a hot breath onto Peter's sensitive tip, signifying an empty mouth. She stroked him softly, lapping up two last drops of cum, before swiftly tucking Peter's cock back into his pants.

Peter took two sips of wine with a shaky hand, giving a fake cough before clearing his throat and shooting a weak smile at Karen. "All better."

"Oh, thank goodness." Karen breathed a sigh of relief.

"Thank you, I think this wine definitely saved me." Peter shot her a smile as he cheered the glass to Karen, catching his breath. As he put the glass down, he knocked it over, pretending to do so by mistake. This time, it wasn't just a few drops, instead the entire glass of alcohol spilled across the table.

"Oh, heavens!" Karen picked up a few napkins and began dabbing at the mess.

"Oh, shoot! Sorry!" Peter feigned clumsiness and began wiping up the wine, while nudging Diane with his foot. From under the table, she got the signal and crawled out, rising to her feet next to the table. She shot a quick glance around the restaurant to see if anyone had noticed. She made eye contact with the old woman by the door. Did she know?

At the table, Karen was trying her best to wipe up the spilled drink, completely focused on the mess in front of her. Peter was trying his best to seem invested in that, pretending not to notice his neighbor standing up next to him.

"Wow, what did I miss?" Diane announced her presence.

"Oh, Diane, you startled me!" Karen gave a quick laugh. "We just had a little scare, Peter choked on some of his fish, and then spilled a little wine."

"Oh my," Diane said as she sat down, sliding next to Peter, putting a hand on his upper thigh to steady herself. "Guess I shouldn't let this guy drive me home tonight." She joked. Karen laughed, and dabbed up the last of the spilled wine.

"So, what took you so long?" Karen asked, as the three of them all picked up utensils to go back to eating their food. Peter was still almost panting, trying to get back some energy after Diane drained him.

"Oh, you know, the management here can be so complicated. They really make you beg for what you want." Diane shot a sly glance at Peter. "It'll just be easier if we don't split the bill. Just let me pay."

"Oh, come now." Karen shook her head.

"No, really, Karen, Peter, just let me pay. It'll be my treat to you." Diane smiled as she put a small bite of salad into her mouth. Karen shrugged and took another sip of wine before squinting at Diane's breasts.

"What's that?" Karen asked, pointing. Peter followed her line of vision, spying a small glob of his own cum sitting smack in the middle of Diane's ample cleavage.

"Huh?" Diane looked down, noticing the cum as well. Something must've dropped from her mouth when she was gagging on Peter's cumming cock, and she hadn't noticed until now, when her oblivious friend was pointing it out. There was a silence for just a moment, as Peter and Diane figured they'd blown it.

"Oh, clumsy Diane. You must've spilled some salad dressing!" Karen laughed and stirred her soup absentmindedly.

"Salad dressing?" Peter asked, dumbfounded.

"Oh, goodness, you're right!" Diane didn't miss a beat, giving a forced giggle. With one delicate finger, she wiped up the spot of cum before placing it in her mouth and sucking her finger clean. Peter watched with bated breath as she did this, feeling his pants tent almost immediately. "There's just so much, I must've spilled. Well..." Diane shot a wink at Peter. "It's a good thing I love the stuff."

12